CIA purge: Tory Smith meditation video was deleted. It outlined how to reach heaven in meditation

reddit.com/r/Torysmith/comments/7iwsdx/the_cia_has_deleted_torys_most_critical_video/

Other urls found in this thread:

legacy.com/obituaries/name/torrence-smith-obituary?pid=180765065&view=guestbook
youtube.com/watch?v=Yh4sno9WgsU
youtube.com/watch?v=U9nZCRjG1UI
youtube.com/watch?v=se3abx45m1k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are you spamming these threads all day? He was a shitty Mossad agent.

did this weirdo die, or is he still kicking it and talking about things that are getting raped in the anus(quite lit)

mossad agent:
>slowly killed every day for months on camera
>lived in america his entire life

>no training time in israel

gtfo cia

Alex Jones has never been to Israel.

Tory is no larp
Look what they did to him

"Sacred light level"

Are we playing destiny?
My light level is 315 with the new DLC so far

post the video if you have it.

no shnauz on Tory or Alex Jones. maybe a tiny one on tory but not really even though he claims to be part jewish.
>gtfo cia

dude i don't have it man it's not on tory's page.

someone must have saved it

the pointy jewish shnauz comes from reptilian breeding anyways and he is 100% not reptilian

Tory bro is the highest level of light now
He is the second coming of Tory
Right in the heart of Canada he must nullify the sacrifices

SAGE

Isn't this the guy that claims Obama was going to rape him for the 245th time and suddenly was lit on fire by God? Those videos are so entertaining. Guy is a complete and total fucking whackjob.

Help me find someone who has i've posted everywhere. Want to use his voice as a meditation guide to get to heaven and confirm everything he's said

just keep remaking the thread im sure somebody will re upload it

someone tell me what happened to him so I don't make the same mistakes

yes, this is the guy
he was raped to death by former presidents, politicians and celebs

I was in the other thread. From what I understand this guy Tory Smith uploaded a decent amount of videos to YouTube claiming that people in places of power around the world (Bushes, Clintons, Obama, Queen Elizabeth, Mike Pence) are actual child rapists and murderers. Over a period of one year (2015-2016) he uploaded these videos claiming that he would get picked up, assulted, taken to jails, taken to places where he claimed to have seen these people (including CIA agents) rape and murder children. He also claimed

Within this year you can physically see him deteriorate as the videos are uploaded, as you can see in .

I just heard about this guy a few hours ago. His last video on his YouTube page (Tory Smith) was uploaded on July 13, 2016.

This obituary says he died July 20, 2016...what killed him? Was he telling the truth about the rapes, radiation, and being inflicted with X number of flu viruses? He looks like shit in his last video, a dramatic change from a few videos before this one. He also claimed to have revived 57 times by Mother/Father God and Jesus so he could continue to fight this good fight. In my opinion this guy seemed extremely sincere about everything he said. He is also a fan of David Icke.

I personally would like to talk to somebody who followed this guy's videos from the beginning. I want to see this meditation video. However, I believe he is dead now.

legacy.com/obituaries/name/torrence-smith-obituary?pid=180765065&view=guestbook

youtube.com/watch?v=Yh4sno9WgsU

we need a team of people watching and downloading his videos because they might be slowly picking them off and taking them down. Start downloading all his videos.

You should watch the videos about how American nazis brought over reptilllian people.

You should also look up common traits of a schizophrenic person. It may save your life. By the way, Starvation is one of them..

You're right, but I don't have that kind of time at the moment. Sorry bro, I would suggest the same to you. Maybe make a Kik group?

Do you have any specific videos you can recommend? Also, are you suggesting Tory may have been a schizophrenic? I worked with one schizophrenic in a group home for a year and he would only really eat at night time, but he would raid the fridge of all the tasty unhealthy shit.

schizophrenic

>bloodsores on the side of his mouth from eating

GTFO CIA

bump

So he was basically another person who read some Icke stuff and decided he had the truth?

There are a lot of these people. Icke has been saying everything Sup Forums has been catching up on since at least 1999. This information can overwhelm and consume people who aren't ready for it or mentally stable enough and they make it their identity to be all about spreading the information, being crusaders if you will. Ignoring the fact that they aren't disclosing new information, because people like Icke already give presentations to hundreds of thousands of people redpilling them on all of it.

Old information:

>criminals mentioned still walking about
>many people still not talking with heaven
>FBI using the information Tory has as leads

youtube.com/watch?v=U9nZCRjG1UI

GTFO CIA

Look up "The Nazi Americans have brought in 412 more dark entity reptilians."
Schizophrenic people tend to be very intelligent. They're minds are always thinking. Imagine if your brain never turned off. It was just constantly going. I've met a schizo before and he came across like a literall genius. Then I realized I was at the powell Bart station at 4 in the morning and the situation became very grim. I do believe this poor soul suffers from that. I'm not saying that killed him or ANYTHING he has stated isn't factual. Truth is I have no clue, I haven't lived his life. But I'm certain. He's schizophrenic.

>calling me CIA
I just implied that Icke's research is the truth you dumb shit. Way to make yourself look hysterical and paranoid.

Conspiracy theory will always attract those types.

Researchers like Icke are lucid and cite their sources, but people who take after him are often unhinged.

>that story at 3:00
This is some seriously kooky shit.

Mad because called CIA:

>tries to destroy importance of information
>says information causes mental instability

GTFO CIA

I know dawg would like to know who the two fbi agents who were killed on March 21st 2016. And the 14 FBI agents who killed mueller and guiliano. Will have to ask heaven cuz they be fucking heros

I said information can overwhelm the mentally unstable.

You rephrase it because you can't refute it. This person learned about the SRA and child harm and let it consume him. Now he has special insider stories about who exactly killed what child and then they were killed by a warrior of the light who went to heaven afterwards etc.

This is kooky shit. Stick with Icke's actual research and then introduce characters like this.

well, at least the Flat Earthers have some competition to be the most willfully delusional among us.

please stop feeding the donkery

6:30 he claims sleep paralysis was DARPA using special weapons on him. The things he says afterwards are incredibly whacky.

Where does he think he's getting all these exact figures? The answer is his imagination, but he surely believes he has some kind of source with angels or something.

>Was he telling the truth

No he wasn't, these threads belong in >>/x/

get off the politics board faggots.

>doesn't address that it's all new information
>doesn't address that icke has never mentoned how many times obama has raped children
>claims it can overwhelm the mentally unstable. Yes trauma to an already traumatized person causes more trauma??? wtf are you trying to say kek.

GTFO CIA = mentally unstable

CIA is fucking terrified right now.

Probably because you're in the CIA you are the one adminstrering the needles and shit.

HUmans have to have their third eye opened to see this sheeeit.
We're just all etherically chipped to not see this

>Tom Brady has raped and murdered over 100 children
wew lad..

makes sense desu

bump

This has nothing to do with politics.

Take this shit to /x/

says it doens't have to do with politiccs

>nearly all senators rape and murder
youtube.com/watch?v=se3abx45m1k