Mohammad bin Salman

Everyone is talking about Saudi Arabia new leader. What is your opinion on him? Will he be able to pass his progressive reforms? Could we see trannies walking around freely in Mecca in our lifetime?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Military_Counter_Terrorism_Coalition
imgur.com/a/DTeK7
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-01/kushner-is-said-to-leave-tillerson-in-dark-on-middle-east-talks
liveleak.com/view?i=c16_1509628114
nytimes.com/2017/05/09/us/politics/trump-kurds-syria-army.html?mtrref=www.google.com&gwh=45D76AF8A59B4B45D97A0B0E83981C37&gwt=pay
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42118567
theduran.com/turkey-is-no-longer-a-us-ally/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You ready for Israel to be BTFO?

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson is increasingly alarmed by what he sees as secret talks between Jared Kushner, President Donald Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser, and Saudi Arabian Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman -- fearful that the discussions could backfire and tip the region into chaos, according to three people familiar with Tillerson’s concerns.

The central goal of the negotiations, as described by two people with knowledge of the talks, is for an historic agreement featuring the creation of a Palestinian state or territory backed financially by a number of countries including Saudi Arabia, which could put tens of billions of dollars toward the effort.

word has it he may be the anti-christ, I for one just find him to be an average golfer with a good handle on a 9 iron

I think he's a fool, but Trump is too stupid to take advantage of him. The Iranians will eat our lunch. Is there a point to his escalation after the Iranians blew his team out of Syria?

Unless he's a fool and Trump is double-secret taking advantage of him.

====

That was my meme reaction. Analytically, Saudi is in a hard spot. Iran has the drop in every engagement, and they aren't selling Saudi Aramco for nothing. That's a lot of circles to square. I don't think he's up to the task but he does seem to realize that he needs to roll the dice and passivity is no longer a winning strategy.

I agree, it's very tough for Saudis. It's amazing how everything is seems to be working for Iran lately. What would be the good move for Saudis in this situation?

He kang

I hope he is a secret weeb

>meme reaction
nice

Honestly this is what i think is habbining
>Trump a nationalist something jews hate comes to power
>yes he promises during his campaign to make Jerusalem Israels capital, essentially tossing of a bone to jews in return for some political gain
>Jews surround Trump in the white house, you know the saying keep your friends close but your enemies closer
>Trump undoubtedly knows how dangerous and aggressive jews are. tell them what they want to hear while using it to his advantage.
>Trump sells MBS of SA arms in massive deal, essentially signaling, THEY can do their own dirty work. Instead of relying on US support.
>Jews dont like this take care of yourself approach
>Jews and Saudis essentially form a unholy alliance against Iran and to a lesser extent the Muslim brotherhood
>MB is primarily sunni "progressive" based Islam that actually seeks to form ties and possibly a alliance with the Shiites of Iran
>Muslim Brotherhood controls Qatar, Turkey, Hamas, Sudan, and hold major power in Tunisia. They are also one of the factions in the Libyan civil war. The other faction being pro Saudi and Egyptian.
>Saudis and MBS humiliated by Houthis want to exact revenge on Iran by creating someking of war against Hezbollah.
>Saudi Arabia i think seeks to get Raheel Sharif a Pakistani commaner in charge of the newly revamped Islamic Military Alliance a large scale Saudi led, Sunni coalition of nations.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Military_Counter_Terrorism_Coalition

>this new super alliance recently had a name change emphasizing counter terrorism, and a new logo. This alliance will be prepared to possibly strike Lebanon/Hezbollah, possibly to invade Yemen, or to possibly occupy Qatar.
>Jews dont really like this idea but are ok with it if they can sit back and gain from a massive Sunni shia war.
>Israel also wants to occupy Syria and Iraq along with Kurds to create Eretz Israel.
>all this and MBS wants a robot city built south of Israel.

ISRAEL WONT EXIST SOON.

YOURE A PUSSY BITCH YOU SHILL

Im not saying that, it could very well be destroyed, its so small this could def happen.
>Hezbollah and Syria combined have insane arsenals of missiles including some of the worlds best anti ship missiles.
>Hezbollah claims they have sleeper cells in Israel capable of taking territory when activated.
>Hamas and other Palestinian groups have large arsenals, and are working with the Iranians covertly to counter Israel.
>The SAA Hezbollah, other militias, and Iranian backed groups also Iraqi PMU, all combined could potentially be levied against Israel in the future. This army could exceed 200.000 or more against Israel.

Who knows what Turkeys end role will be in all this, Im no fan of Israel Turkey or Saudi Arabia, Iran isnt good by any means either. Big things could happen.

>Secret talks
We've already seen the results of this cloak and dagger shit between the new US regime and MBS.

>Will he be able to pass his progressive reforms?
ZIONIST KIKE DETECTED.

It's clear their battleground states are Iraq and Lebanon. They need to position themselves between the radical Islamic terrorists they create and the Iranians. They're successfully defined their own proxies as the worst possible case, now they need to come in and play good cop to their own bad cop.

THIS IS THE BEST TIMELINE EVER

THE ETERNAL JEW WILL FINALLY BE PUT TO REST

ISRAEL BTFO

ZIONISM BTFO

JEWS BTFO.

PEACE AT LAST

pretty good timeline tbqh brother.

fool.
Israel and KSA MUST start war with Iran NOW or they are both doomed. They know Iran has lots of advantages but it doesn't matter. Their only choice is to start war with Iran and try to get US involved.
Because of how Trump BTFO (((them))) in Syria and made sure putin and assad won, it means KSA and Israel are desperate. They both need to provoke war with Iran NOW before potential iranian allies Syria and Iraq can recover.

KSA is hemorrhaging money because of the shale revolution and wants to eliminate Iran as direct competition in the east asian oil market. Because they didn't get syrian pipeline to europe means they need to monopolize the market in east asia now or they go broke and become irrelevant.

Israel knows that it will never get greater israel while Iran and Syria exist - and what's worse: Iran will continue trying to build nuclear weapons as long as Israel exists. While Iran exists, Israel's days are numbered.
Israel is trying to decide if Trump really is just an incompetent good goy who BTFO (((their))) plans in Syria basically by mistake because he wanted to "Stop ISIS" "Kill the savages" "be friendly with Putin?" or a Machiavellian genius who is saying everything they want to hear but at the same time deliberately BTFO all (((their))) jewtrix and setting them up to start a major war (((they))) will probably lose and then hanging (((them))) out to dry...

(((they))) seem to be moving ahead anyway:
>Bombing Iran proxies in Yemen and Lebanon
>Kidnapping Lebanese prime minister
>locking up saudi billionaires who funded Wahhabi terrorists 9/11 and ISIS as a sacrifice to gain US favor.
>Moving capital to jerusalem
>blaming missile attack on Iran
>Bombing Iranian base near Damascus.

The happening is soon.

>Because of how Trump BTFO (((them))) in Syria
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Trump's election was the decisive stroke in the war.
All other presidential candidates promised
>NO FLY ZONE - grounding syrian and Russian Airforces
>ARM THE REBELS/ ARM THE KURDS
>PLAY HARDBALL WITH PUTIN
Obama literally sent Troops to Poland to attempt to menace Putin out of Syria so the US/Israel/KSA alliance could complete their proxy war. Trump is ONLY presidential candidate other than maybe Randlet who would have stopped arming "rebels" and ISIS and made sure that Assad won and remained in charge of a united country. Once US support for our proxies in Syria was removed, the entire rebellion collapsed.

Revisionism runs deep in murican blood. You canfuck straight off. Syria, Iran & Russia won this war.

imgur.com/a/DTeK7

All you need to know about SA and what's to come.

Saudi Arabia is the country of the FUTURE!!!

No shit. But they never would have won if Trump didn't get elected. That's why Hillary was such a danger. The US would have threatened Putin with literally World War 3 to get Russia out of Syria. That was one of the key debate topics in primary season. Putin is resisting (((their))) agenda in ukraine and Syria so (((they))) tried to vilify him on (((TV))) and threatened him with WW3 at the primary debates. Hillary blamed him for the "alt-right" and would have delivered ultimatums demanding that he leave Syria to collapse you fucking chimp.

>imgur.com/a/DTeK7

> Visit /r/The_Donald/

Thanks for putting this at the end so I don't have to read any of it.

Yes he would be able to do so. But he would fail with the current cold war with Iran. Unless the US steps up it's game and do more to counter Iranian influence. Like deploy troops in Yemen.

NEVER TRUST AN ARAB

I'm excited to see what kind of shit he stirs up though. It could be a great time for happenings.

>But they never would have won if Trump didn't get elected
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH

neck ourself newfag

Probably not, they have grand plans, and ambition, but they will fall flat on their face when they directly confront Iran.

>Unless the US steps up it's game and do more to counter Iranian influence

Well with Trump backing Israel as hard as he is I would say things with Iran are going to ramp up. World War 3 is coming.

>I'm excited to see what kind of shit he stirs up though.
Hurr durr.
See Lebanon.

another kike and newfag detected.

>Probably not,
another newfag detected

Holy shit Sup Forums sucks nowadays.

Is this murican summer???

You're retarded. Hillary would have shot down Russian planes and practically started WW3 to please her jew and saudi masters. You have no idea how desperate the result of the Syrian war has made Israel and Saudi Arabia. (((They))) would have done ANYTHING, risked ANYTHING to make sure Assad lost and the country collapsed but (((they))) couldn't because they lost the white house.

>never would have won if Trump didnt get elected
Wow, Hezbollah , SAA, , PMU and Russia literally forced a general retreat on ISIS and collapsed their lines. The rebel ares of Syria wont last long now that TONS of forces are freed up after defeating ISIS.

He's the one.

>You have no idea
How hoity toity murican you are! You know everthing, my trump-cock sucking master!

TEACH ME MORE!!!
lol

Whatever you say Brazil.

Look into the history of saudi arabia and youll learn that most of what the western media says about sa is a lie. This prince wants to go back to pre 1979 times. Hes basically trump of the middle east and wants whats best for his people. He knows SA has been in bad standing with the US bc corrupt money being funneled into our institutions to destabalize our country and is trying to fix his own country and butt put of ours.

>whatever you say, Brazil
neck yourself newfag
>Hes basically trump of the middle east
LOL. You must be a kike.
Neck yourself with the rest of 4chin.

Look at Saudi Arabia and its wealth, tell me again why they can't defeat sandle wearing khat chewing Tribal Houthi's? Why are fat Saudi soldiers running and leaving M1A1 Abrams behind to the Houthis?
Hell Houthis regularly cross into SA, honestly the SA military is the quintessential example of pompous decadence.

>Be MBS
>Cut off Qatar
>Threaten Lebanon
>Qatar gives 0 fucks
>Lebanon same
>Be MBS and buy a fake DaVinci for 500zillion dollars
>Be MBS
>Get BTFO by sandal-wearing freedom fighters
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF MBS

THIS
H
I
S

I'd mad too if I lived in Brazil

I'd mad too if I ate mcdonalds for dinner, lunch and breakfast you fat illiterate kike amerifuck.

implying you can afford McDonald's

He's a fucking retard. All of his little wars have drained KSA of resources for nothing. The only thing he's good at is killing his even more retarded relatives in order to sure up his succession.

Lol. I eat better than your whole family combined you overweight lazy kike cunt.

>being this mad

>implying you can afford McDonalds
MBS afficionados, everyone.

What's the difference between him and the guy he replaced?

Another kike detected. Surprise surprise...

lol wtf

hes just a gangster extorting other gangsters

Yeah! This is perfect. We can manipulate shitskins to wiping out the Jews then whites wont get the guilt like from Nazi germany.

Taki's take on him (a thug with a Napoleon complex shaking down other rich thugs via "corruption" charges) while showing disastrous leadership with the Yemen war (his brainchild) is pretty spot on.

He's a clown who's going to get exposed bigly if the Pentagon allows him and Israel to start an Iran war.

Agreed. Was worried she would start WW3. Thank god I live in this timeline without shillary.

What's a meme take about that? It's all pretty much true, even if he has to act he's a fucking retard. The faggot can't even beat 10,000 Houthi rebels with American help, the fuck is KSA going to do against Hezbollah and Iran?

>better than shitlary
hurr durr

Look at this salty new fag kike Brazil seriously lay off bj's for Jews what has your country done to stop the Jews where's your Donald trump oh wait sorry you dont have one haha nothing personal kid.

To call the KSA military a paper tiger would be an insult to paper tigers.

I’m pissed. This sand nigger literally was People Magazine’s top place, they replaced him with that God awful #metoo bs. That nigger deserved it. He lets women drive, cut off terrorist finances etc.

>look at this hurr durr hurr durr
lol neck yourself kike

Sauce?

Id fuck him

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-01/kushner-is-said-to-leave-tillerson-in-dark-on-middle-east-talks

Couldn't defeat Syria
Couldn't defeat Yemen

>hurr durr chimps out
Kys kike shill fucking shitlery supporting faggot

That's not even the worst part.
They have an alliance with over a dozen nations to help them fight (think NATO in Iraq but with Muslims). The US is aiding them with a naval blockade and intelligence. They have so much money they are actually buying African mercenaries to use as cannon fodder. They have modern NATO equipment and the strongest economy in the Middle East. The 3rd largest military budget in the world. When they first entered, they actually believed it would be over within a week, that was 3 years ago.
Yet the Houthis are holding their own with 60 year old Soviet equipment. Not to mention they were already fighting a Civil War before Saudi Arabia even invaded.

>hurr durr

Ty desu

Yup i mentioned that here bro

Crassus would be proud

I dislike like this guy more than netanyahu. I'd like to see Iran, Russia and Turkey pack his shit in.

I hope he's the last Saudi king.

>Shills for shitlery yet calls me a kike
Whew

>everyone
Only you.

>pisses off every major branch of the royal family
>pisses off the small branches of the royal family
>pisses off the corrupt saudi economic elites
>pisses off wahhabi clergy big time
>losing a hard power war in yemen
>losing a soft power war with iran
>selling his country to China
>aligning his country with US and Israel
>betting all his chips on continued popular support from the youth
>... in a non-democratic country

dead man walking

I love that you faggots think Shitlary wouldn't shill for MBS as Trump does.

It really shows the depth of Sup Forums

I don't understand why the military would turn on him at the outbreak of war with Iran. Trillions are at stake. They could imprison the royal family, make a deal with the west, and seize hundreds of billions.

wouldn't

When he comes Saudis shit their pants!

liveleak.com/view?i=c16_1509628114

pretty much this.
stopping arms sales to the kurds is confirmation.
Trump's team gets it.

user thinks, instead of directly involving US forces, we should facilitate the recruitment of American Jews to go and fight for their cousins, in defense of their homeland. This would be a PR and practical coup. It would show that even US Jews won't fight for Israel...so, implicitly, why should anyone else?...all while showing the jews, through policy, that we are expressly pro Israel, just not willing to commit troops or logistics or command and control or air support or intelligence sharing. but, yeah, most trusted ally -- only democracy in the region, etc., -- you really showed us with the whole jonathan pollard thing.
and openly boasting that you own our government in public speeches?
maintaining the largest domestic spying apparatus in the world against us, your most trusted partner?
spying on American citizens, creating extensive files on innocent persons your paranoia-warped minds misconstrued as a threat?

here's the thing, most trusted ally, in that your strength lie in concentrating your attacks aggressively and focusing resources all at once on single events of counter-semitism; the corresponding weakness is found in your inability to fight on many fronts -- and your most effective weapons are being dismantled as user types.

How do you think you'll mobilize America to war absent another catalyzing event, like 911? How do you think you'll pull off such an event with this administration? How do you think you'll sell the war with a distrusted media?

These are all questions that should keep you up at night.

We are literally going to deny you your apocalyptic third world war.
You will be forever denied the ability to create and manipulate the money supply.
You will have something of a homeland, but it will be hard won.
Why did you have to treat the people of this country so shabbily? Your systems are anti-human, they seeks to enslave.

It's over.

Not the military per se, but the other branches of the Royal Family. There are 15,000 members of the House of Saud, I'm guessing the entire top-brass of the military are at least lesser members of it. Instead of constitutional rule, saudi kings have traditionally shared positions of power between the major branches of the royal family to keep somewhat of a balance of power in the kingdom. For instance, up until very recentyl, one branch would control the Army, another the Navy, another the Royal Guard, another the Police Force, and so on. MBS has taken lead of all of them, but I don't think there are enough people on his camp to replace the top-brass of all these organizations.

90 thousands is a exagration, but there are 30 thousand Iranian funded Shia militias members fighting in syria.

>stopping arms sales to the kurds is confirmation.

but he hasn't.
nytimes.com/2017/05/09/us/politics/trump-kurds-syria-army.html?mtrref=www.google.com&gwh=45D76AF8A59B4B45D97A0B0E83981C37&gwt=pay

wishful thinking: the post

the mutt is right

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42118567

your article was from May; mine is from the other day.

fake news apparently. US is still arming them

theduran.com/turkey-is-no-longer-a-us-ally/

>theduran.com

i wonder if this poster is muslim

Why is there a belief that Trump actually loves America and secretly is against the ZOG etc. hatching this elaborate plan by marrying off his daughter to Kushner but not actually for them in every way possible and just used nationalist rhetoric to win?

Zog is more powerful than Islam.
And oil is running out.

So it turns out he isnt motivated by wanting to MAGA but for personal revenge?

Which will in turn make America greater than it ever was, since they are what's keeping us down.

Personal revenge for every soul on planet earth. Once they are shown the truth their ignorance will wane and their rage will grow. Justice will be done for all of humanity.

Turns out he was a neo-con, Israeli shill all along.

Pol got took for a ride

> meme flag