KEK - Japan's High-Level Particle Physics Lab

So I just researched about Kek and the Egyptian god relations, and I stumbled upon this:
kek.jp/en/index.html

>What is KEK? - Our Mission

>Scientists at KEK use accelerators and perform research in high-energy physics to answer the most basic questions about the universe as a whole, and the matter and the life it contains.

Guys, this is real. If Germany's CERN worships Satan (666 symbol), what if Japan's counterpart worship KEK?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/67y2V3ksdlA?t=1270
kek.jp/en/About/History/
kek.jp/en/NewsRoom/
kek.jp/en/Facility/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147654115/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/73234415/
manoa.hawaii.edu/news/article.php?aId=7737
youtube.com/watch?v=xt5QwXLTgvs
youtube.com/watch?v=x8c1D0ECjRs
whats-your-sign.com/animal-symbolism-frog.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PcDVH8DiBnM
youtube.com/watch?v=bZi7g8jIFs8
youtube.com/watch?v=jrXGfK5I_rU
youtube.com/watch?v=m6ieuw3OV_s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well this is obviously connected

> If Germany's CERN worships Satan (666 symbol), what if Japan's counterpart worship KEK?

well, some things cannot be asked, or explained, that is why only the few and the proud will have the eyes to see.

is Jared Kushner Nikola Tesla?

Also remember that Sup Forums is a Japanese company, which is why the West couldn't censor it. Is there a connection between Sup Forums and the KEK's lab, which explains why KEK and Pepe the Frog are so prevalent in Sup Forums?

Holy shit you're right, please look I to this more op

they do look alike....

youtu.be/67y2V3ksdlA?t=1270

>The way I try to define the President's foreign policy objectives to people is he really has two major foreign policy objectives. Peace and Prosperity.

Watch this.

All this stuff devolves into symbolism. Alchemy, quantum physics; shit like that.
TL;DR we live in one dimension, out of infinite. New Space is created when 'energy' is devoted to an idea. The Space we live in consists of 3 parts: Is, Is Not, and Choice.
Zero, one, and a decision. Just press Enter.
This on/off movement, combined with the constant movement of an expanding universe that resonates at frequencies high/low enough to create shape and mass; indicates most other dimensions behave in this way. We're working out the kinks now.. There IS expressable math; it's just not finished yet. There's still to many 'Therefore'.

I am digging into it. The reason why I am suspicious is because if Sup Forums is only a website started by a single guy, then why the elites haven't tried to buy or shut it down yet? And where does Sup Forums get SO MUCH server storage or computing storage? Please spread the word so that more people look into it.

Exactly, the elites really believe into symbols and their power. My current hypothesis is that there is a symbolism warfare going on: "666" symbol launched by the West and "KEK" symbol launched by Japan.

Bump.
This shit is crazy.

We really are in the fucking memeverse. Checked.

Holy shit all these newfags
You retards are like a year too late
Go back to The_Donald or where ever you came from

yee
You know how I know you're a shill? You're a little bitch that complains thinking your words mean something.

HOLY SHIT GUYS READ THIS:

kek.jp/en/About/History/

>2016: Phase 1 operation of the SuperKEKB started

2016 is the AMERICAN ELECTION which we started to see many meme magics, memetic warfares, Pepe the Frog meme, etc. which eventually got Trump elected.

Do you guys remember the article which Hillary Clinton HERSELF denounced Pepe the Frog? Why did she have to do that herself? Was it because she and her team were afraid of the symbolism behind KEK? What symbols do Western elites pray to? Remember: only symbols can beat symbols.

OP is vietnamese, I'm Costa Rican. MAGApede redditor: eternal American newfag, I'm glad you already know all the details user, but some of us are really trying to take what we can while Sup Forums is still not completely overrun by idiots.

bump

where 2 cop KEK helmets?

kek.jp/en/About/History/

>2011 Construction of the SuperKEKB started

Which means this operation was being prepared since 2011, and 2016 was its first experiment on the power of KEK. Funny how the name of the operation is SuperKEKB.

Bump

>meme flag
>newfag
>le kekistanni xD
fucking neck yourself

kek.jp/en/NewsRoom/

Who the hell names their operation BEAST???

> 2017. 11. 24【Belle II Experiment】Preparation for Commissioning in Full Swing after Successful BEAST Detector Installation

> 2017. 11. 13【BelleⅡ】The Test of the BEAST Detector System Started

what the fuck is your problem LEAF?

Ignore him. Find the clues.

wait wait wait how has nobody on Sup Forums noticed this before

I'm tired of these retarded newfags ruining my board
you all need to lurk more
this was discovered MONTHS ago
and guess what it was FUCKING NOTHING

Agreed.

Shill and a leaf.

kek.jp/en/Facility/

> KEK is a research laboratory with particle accelerators. With particle accelerators we experiment and research on the origin of the universe, unknowns in matter, and secrets of life.

What do they mean by "secrets of life"?

You're a JIDF shill.

We'll find out.

>origin of the universe
Kek represents the chaos before creation...

There was no chaos before creation.

Pic related.

KEK represents the darkness, the silence, the oneness before creation.

Sup Forums already did find this
OP is just a newfag and thinks he's discovered something ''''new'''''

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147654115/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/73234415/
There was also a hundered other threads about this topic
you didn't find anything ''''new'''''

Fucking shareblue leafs, man

then we keep searching and expanding on it then.

The BEAST Awakens
manoa.hawaii.edu/news/article.php?aId=7737

well go the fuck ahead then

This shill is suspiciously nervous about this thread.

Please link to the previous thread if it was already discussed. And even if Sup Forums already found it, then is it a sin if we want to restart the investigation? People are interested. If you aren't, then stop posting.

Amazing.

It's like I've traveled back to 2015.

Its a shill. Best to disregard his opinion, I don't see him complaining about the dozens of e-celeb threads or the multipel cop threads, or the obvious race baiting threads.

This is better than 70% of the catalog but he has a problem with this specific thread.

He's a shill.

maybe it has to do with the stanley kubrick was right meme and space odyssey.
Singularity: (def.1:) a point at which a function takes an infinite value, especially in space-time when matter is infinitely dense, as at the center of a black hole.
(def.2:)a hypothetical moment in time when artificial intelligence and other technologies have become so advanced that humanity undergoes a dramatic and irreversible change.
Do note how the moon is practically put in there, the chances for a satellite to have the same relative distance radius as the nearest star while observed from the nearest planet is one in billions, and also WTH is the hexagon in saturn? do we really need these new boeing deep space portals and AI to reach a certain point in space

I already did
there was also several hundred other threads about this and I'm too lazy and too busy playing dark souls

it's nice to see atleast some old fags still browse this board

It's okay. I assume the best in people.

I read other threads. They only dig on the surface level. And I never claim I found anything "new", just want to discuss.

i know frogs are important in Shinto and are tied in with agriculture. Their name is kaeru which in Japanese can also mean return so they often related with luck rituals with wealth.

During the Bubble Era apparently a number of high profile CEOs and investors were getting advise from a woman who got her info from a stone frog.

then there's a frog bar
youtube.com/watch?v=xt5QwXLTgvs

and festival with a frog shrine
youtube.com/watch?v=x8c1D0ECjRs

so frogs are big in Japan

KEK is kinda boring now. We need a new chaos god

whats-your-sign.com/animal-symbolism-frog.html

>Frog energy is also considered to be a link between the living and the dead

>In Japanese, the word frog is “kaeru” and its homonym means “to return”.

Kek, a real God, is boring?
ok.
checkem

WRONG PRAISE KEK

>all these retards somehow think a god of chaos is somehow going to 'bless' and 'help' them
if Kek is a real god the only thing he wants in this world is chaos

youtube.com/watch?v=PcDVH8DiBnM

PRAISE KEK HE IS A FUNNY GOD

>only thing he wants in this world is chaos
nothing wrong with that.

if "order" is a bunch of jews praising moloch, then chaos is justice, praise kek, I'm here to wreck pedo satanists.

Holy shit is this real? So does that confirm my original theory that there is a secret war of symbolism between CERN and KEK?

Wow, you start to show your true color.

Im not sure about a secret war but the song is real.

youtube.com/watch?v=bZi7g8jIFs8

Aashnaz apatu aashnazGIBS4(You)

Fuck off bot.

Wtf

Dionysus the effemenite dualistic god. half man, half god. Feminine man with manly wife. Has a following of trannies. Read Pentheus. It's Obama. Just like the pervert sex god is Zeus=Bill Clinton and the Jealous bitch vindictive wife is Hera=Hillary. The new pantheon will overthrow them...starting with Kek, as is has been told.

OP how open minded are you about the possibility of physically traveling to other dimensions of space and time? Their ultimate goal is to understand the god particle, which is related to tachyons and the time beyond time. In a recent interview the gatekeeper scientific Michio Kaku had to explain how recent simulations show how time and space are so perfectly held together combining matter and anti-matter that this universe we know is literally about a miniscule fraction of spare matter that slipped from the anti matter thus creating world: the guy is literally dumbfounded trying to explain this, its like the equation that proves the divine intervention.

youtube.com/watch?v=jrXGfK5I_rU

>its green

I think it's more than symbolism, possibly actual spiritual energy

reminder that kekistani cancer was designed to kill kek and meme magik because it was becoming too powerful.

THIS.

They tried to make kek uncool to stop our chaos god praise

KEK WILL NOT DIE

It certainly explains this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=m6ieuw3OV_s

I certainly believe that any deities or symbols are as powerful as the number of people believed and prayed to them. The more people believe in something, the more it becomes powerful and real.

Kek is first, Winterchan is next. We're in for a hell of a ride!

tulpa power.

>winterchan is next
fuck off JIDF faggot

Please do not try to bring back the single most autistic thing that has ever come out of Sup Forums

Wrong. They different, significant, meanings. They are the language of the gods if you can read they're deeper meanings. You can to actually research not back talk.

Kek will rise again

You just brought it back.

Lick my ass, faggot.

>bring back

Oh my sweet summer child, he's here forever.

What do you mean? Remember there are thousands of deities in this world, including Christian one. The more people worship a deity, the more that deity become powerful. Therefore, the best way to lessen or strengthen the power of a deity is to reduce or increase the number of worshippers associated with it. And that has been done throughout history.

How about you just stop shilling like a bitch? Praise Kek.

If doubless then meme magic wills it

If triples kek will rise again and this board will concentrate into an acute source of meme magic once more.

If 3 then kek has gone back to sleep for 3 months

If 9 then kek has gone back to sleep indefinitely

Reroll

Kek is not a diety or a God. Same goes with Moloch.

They are Egregores.

Egregore (also egregor) is an occult concept representing a "thoughtform" or "collective group mind", an autonomous psychic entity made up of, and influencing, the thoughts of a group of people.

They are created by us.

We are the Gods. God is inside us all.

No rerolls

You FUCKING BACK TALK ME, MOTHER FUCKER!?!

I understand what you mean, and you are right, but you have to look at the bigger picture. Deities, religions, or egregores, or even cultural Marxism are the same thing. It is a feedback loop: The more people believe in something, the more powerful and real it becomes, and in feedback loop the more people believe in it and with stronger faith.

The fact that we found out KEK was an Egyptian God adds to the strength and legitimacy of our belief.

Yeah you're right.

Praise KEK.

Wtf? I asked you politely to explain what you mean. I dont even know the word "back talk" means.