MAKE
ME
FEEL LIKE I'M LIVIN' A

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Aki_the_geek/status/814404501666832384
youtu.be/0MVF0aL7bq4?t=182
archiveofourown.org/works/9349568
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wonder if Kubo's crazy enough to make them a thing is s2.

If she is I will literally give her joint ownership of my bank account

Well she is already a madwoman

Do it, Kubo.

Why is Mila so perfect?

> implying mila isnt going to cuck yurio

Nah.

What the point in bringing it up again when you should know by now Kubo didn't say anything about it.

twitter.com/Aki_the_geek/status/814404501666832384

>hetfags still forcing that even after being BTFO'd

Try something new already.

Our boy Ko

>replying
This is why they brought it up.

Why even reply? We know damn well who Otabek likes.

Well, hetfags are retarded and can't understand basic english.

kek Wonder why they hang on to that shit so much even when it shows that they can't read.

Shitposters can't into logic and reading comprehension.

When the fuck are they going to show the full previews for the duvet covers

They're so pure. Such a nice contrast to the lewdness that is baldfat. I will loose my shit if they go canon, but they're really comfy the way they are right now aswell.
How does one show produce so much perfection?

SayoKubo found a way

>Engagement rings a la bro no homo
>Otabek claims it as matching rings, in Kazakhstan it's stylish.
>Yurio believes

Those are lucky charms after all.

No! Beka is an honest boy! If he proposes, he will do it honestly!

Somehow I want to see fairy skating in serafuku.

>do you want to marry or not
>yes

Pretty much.

This is what makes Otabek best boy. He just goes for it, no frills, total transparency.

We always talk about Gearous and Blau, but nobody mentions how fucking based JIL is.

does 腐女子商売 mean queerbaiting? or is it some lingo sjws hung on to?

Needs more nosebleeds.

Good stuff.

Is there any more fanart of this? It truly is my dream come true.

SKA
TING
DREAM

Only way YOI is getting away with gay is that how they heavily imply things yet not confirm anything. I can totally see Otabek being as straightforward as that but this show would really be yaoi on ice if things get to that point. So they would either not make this pair a thing or be extremely subtle about it like with BaldFat

THE WAY YOU TURN ME ON

Fuck I just watched this last week and I'm completely blown by how eros Lambiel was. The style is west shit but I still appreciate it because I really was seeing Victor in this performance of Lambiel

I
CAN'T
SLEEP

LET'S VROOM AWAY AND DON'T EVER LOOK BACK DON'T EVER LOOK BACK

I love you BikeFairyfags.

Can't wait till Mila turns Bike into a hetrosexual like his Muslims parents want.

Love you too user

Slowpoke here, but congrats Yuuri on winning the CR Anime of the Year 2016

That'll do, pig, that'll do

DELETE THIS

His parents won't even realize their son is gay because they would be awestruck by how beautiful Fairy is.

There is literally nothing gay about being in love with Fairy

but beka will elope to russia with his fairy before his parents find out

Don't bother replying. They want to keep on looking stupid over something they misunderstood even after the translator herself stepped in.

A comedic fanfic of Yurio pretending to be a girl so that Otabike's family will accept their romance and will start to treat him as a daughter-in-law when

Alternatively, Otabek tries to introduce his heart's chosen one to his family, preparing for backlash, and they all just keep assuming Yurio's a girl, just one of them tomboys

Since we're in BikeFairy parade, anyone got good fic recs?

Let's be real, Fairy is genuinely prettier than any girl Otabek could've brought home.

or

But Yuuri is the hottest femme fatale in town

With an ass better than any girl.

Are you looking for chaptered stuff or oneshots?

Don't you guys have a discord for this shit?

>Fairy's plump, shapely ass
>Otabek's ridiculous girth

How can one pair be so pure yet with so much lewd potential?

Fairy needs someone better than Otamanlet

God dammit JJ you chaser go back to /lgbt/

Kubo found a way.

Speaking of Fairy's beauty, how would Otabek react to someone hitting on Yurio?

Probably oblivious.

He'd be above it all because he knows Fairy belongs to him.

Would probably depend on whether he thought Fairy needed him to intervene. He knows his Fairy is strong.

This, he's not the insecure type.

kek this scene. bike probably got his first boner due to fairy.

But what if Yurio purposefully tried to make Otabek jealous because he's so oblivious?

It's so fucking good, I watch it at least once a week.

youtu.be/0MVF0aL7bq4?t=182

That part at 3.00 - 3.10 is all I want for implied sex.

Isn't Otabek just a self insert for fujos and waifufags that like traps?

Is Otabek really oblivious though? He noticed Fairy's determination all those years ago, remembered him the whole meanwhile, and saved him when he needed it. I think he's thoughtful, just quiet.

fujos don't really self insert though.

He's too straight forward so he might not get coy shit.

>self-insert
>based on a real figure skater from Asia
At the very least his character spawned birth to another pure pair like BaldFat

He becomes more and more based the more I think about his character

>He noticed Fairy's determination all those years ago, remembered him the whole meanwhile, and saved him when he needed it
if JJ did this he'd be called creepy

I guess I could see him not understanding someone being coy.

But to answer the original question, I don't think he'd really appreciate anyone trying to make him jealous. He clearly prefers a more forthright approach to his relations with other people, so if Fairy wanted his affection, all he'd need to do is ask.

I genuinely think that of the entire cast, Otabek would be one of the nicest characters to know IRL. No bullshit with him, no putting on airs, he's just very refreshing while also being polite. He's not the "you say I'm an asshole but I'm just being honest" variety of straightforward, he's chill.

Go to bed JJ

What has JJ got to do with it? And there's nothing creepy about admiring someone, he's not the only character that does it. The MC himself fanboys another skater.

>not wearing gold skates

so close to perfection.

Otabek is bro-tier, but I think that out of the whole cast, Phichit or Emil would be more interesting to know irl. Although it may be because I prefer more outgoing types.

I still will never get over Yurio crying after doing his last performance, thinking he failed Victor and making Yuri retire.

I had a dream where judges were tentacle monsters. They fucked Phichit and he had so much fun.

Phichit, Emil, Otabek, and Chris would be the funnest to know IRL. Chris' gay parties are probably the stuff of legend

user

Did they ship tease Yurio with boys with undercuts on purpose?

I would also unironically hang out with JJ. He's the type you could bury under insults and he wouldn't care, all those playful arguments would be so fun.

Why the hell is Yuuri a Ravenclaw

user, please write BikeFairy. You have Otabek's characterization on point

Oh wow, thank you. That's a high compliment.

I actually have written fic for them. Just one.

Probably because he wears glasses and supposedly is a quiet nerd. He's also a retard, but whatever.

PLEASE SHOW US

I think it's quite fair. Yuuri is also brainy, just wasn't addressed in the show like how they said in his bio that he was plays vidya a lot. Assigning him to Gryffindor is kind of off because he doesn't have a strong will and always muh anxiety

I don't know, I'd assign him to Gryffindor personally. He does have anxiety, but he just fights it so hard. I imagine it takes a lot of bravery to step on the ice when you have the kind of mental issues Yuuri does.

Link?
pls respond

archiveofourown.org/works/9349568

H-Here. Enjoy, I hope.

I was expecting more butthurt after the AOTY shit. Guess retards exhausted themselves with the awards from weeks ago.

They've gotten used to being beaten, I guess. As they should have.

Chris is the one I'd love to hang out with the most

>gay parties
Can you imagine