Black man shot and killed after attacking cops

How is BLM gonna justify this one? The copy literally still calls him "Sir" while he gets dragged around by his leg and kicked in his sides.

abcnews.go.com/video/embed?id=51699066

Yeah, but he's not black so no one cares about that

>"now his family is demanding answers"
Niggers are so terrible it makes me furious. They'll probably end up getting some money is the worst thing.

Is Skip Bayless covering the black-killed-by-cop stories now?

Pretty much --

If it was a nigger they would have chimped out and burnt down and looted about 5 cities by now

That's the first time i've seen the actual video. You could see there was nothing in his hand and there was a good half a second between his hand coming back empty and the cops shooting. Why are cops such pussy faggots?

I think in this case it has less to do with cops being "pussy faggots" and more to do with the particular cop in this case being a mentally ill psychopath who wanted to kill somebody and got an excuse to do it.

me too. this is way worse than anything niggers have cried about in recent memory (rodney king was pretty bad tho)

>Why are cops such pussy faggots?

You have this totally wrong. The cop was never scared, he just saw an opportunity to kill someone and get away with it so he took it. Go watch the full video and listen to him; the guy is a textbook psychopath.

No kidding, the cops didn't even bother to kill him.

nah, cops are poorly-trained, borderline retards. If you're going to have the ability to take away someones rights or kill them without repercussion then you need to be so much better than what we accept from cops.

Média shouldn't even waste time on this garbage

Look into THIS cop. You're speaking in generalities, but they don't apply to THIS cop. You don't understand what you're dealing with, here.

oh so he's just a power tripping, manlet. Always remember that the police aren't on your side

Why are blacks so bad at fake crying? You would think with all the practice they get they'd be professional at it but no

Are there psych evaluations where anything like that gets flagged?

you made me laugh on an otherwise pretty shitty night. i can always count on anonymous.

They need better training and they shouldn't hire jumpy retards like Philip Brailsford

>Go watch the full video and listen to him;
Fake news: The cop who shot was not the one talking.

Wahd day shute em he dindu nuffn

>They need better training
Nah at this point I feel like this is just the cop equivalent of the nigger "we need mo money fo dem programs". You tell them to get better training they'll ask for more money, you give them money and they buy themselves a tactical penis extender.

Kill niggers

Mike Brown was fixing to attack the cop too.

The nigger was violent.
Niggers are dangerous all ways shoot them when they get violent.

The nigger should learn not to be violent.
We need to ship the Niggers back to Africa.

It was a violent nigger.
Niggers are a worthless race of sub-human
Ship them all back to Africa where black violence is normal.

>rush the police
>knock one to the ground
>drag him by the ankle while kicking him
>attack 2nd officer pointing a gun
>pottery
>"now his family is demanding answers"

skkiiiieeeeuup

Honestly, you can tell the first cop is just terrified of being the next one in the papers
He's doing whatever he can to not have to shoot the guy up to and including just taking a beating

HOL UP, SKIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUP THREAD?