Did nothing wrong

Did nothing wrong

But that sexy body is a crime, user

What are you gonna do? Arrest her?

I'll do all kind of wrong things with her, do not worry

still mad at the ending

I'm still mad, the one time Nips actually had great taste the author still went full retard.

It ended already?

Thanks for the heads up i was thinking of watching this series but its ending is haganai tier I would rather save my time

WHY THEY DID NOTHING WITH HER AFTER THAT KISS! OMG WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

So why was this rich girl a maid?

I prefer bulge girl.

>Thighs
MC had good taste

No, it's Eri who did othing wrong.

MC liked maids.

>Karen was voted the second best girl fter maid
>Winner was 6th in the harem bubble
>Lost

LN authors suck man,

I still dont understand why King Arthur didn't win.

Must be one of the few people who didn't mind the ending at all really. We just know who won right? Or was it terribly inconclusive?

>gag comedy
>all the girls had sufficient respect for each other
>a harem was more than possible within the silly bounds of the setting
>it wasn't a harem end

FOR FUCK'S SAKE

Who won?

>Miyuki and Eri both exuded true heroine aura
>Neither one won
I'm pretty upset about this.

Did the main girl win again?

>Troll author write shit ending

I still want the mangos translated though.

Did the blonde or the idiot win?

the red tsun-pure won by asspull.

What in the everlasting fuck?
How the fuck did that happen?

It was terribly inconclusive. The whole second half of the last light novel felt like the author had enough of the series and he just wanted to end it. It's infuriating since I really liked the series.

Please don't remind me. The fact that Eri wasn't around when everyone was confessing to Kimito will always make me angry. I would have completely written off the final volume if not for the decent enough first half and the Sakimori what-if chapter that was adapted as a manga chapter.

I want to know too.
I bet the author was a redfag from the biggining.

Not like it was never done before.

I would have been ok with the blonde winning.

Did her brother win her at least?

Here's the Sakimori chapter if anyone is interested in it. There are two things to note about it.

The first is that the chapter ends with the reveal that it's a dream.
The second is that there is an actual route choice in the main story that can lead to this ending.

The brother has his own troubles with women as revealed in volume 7.5.

>this entire chapter
Absolutely based.

Is Sakimori the loli's maid? Nice.

And there we go. If anything, I'm glad the last volume gave me this. Sakimori was one of my favorite characters in the series so her getting an ending with Kimito was absolutely based.

Yep.

Look man, at least finish the whole chapter even if it IS one of those 'it was a dream' crap
This is already spoiling my mood for being what could have been an actual happy closure to a series.

Alright user. Just for you.

Is Aika so shit that everyone dropped the tramslations for the manga?

No, not for me, I actually like Sakimori and Hakua the most.

Fuck this.

What ending. I thought manga isn't translated beyond 55 chapter.

Ln ended

who won?
Pls tell me was Maid

I'm in the same boat. Hakua was pretty awesome in the last volume. She was the first girl to confess her feelings to Kimito after all. It should go without saying that I also really liked Sakimori.

It was Aika

I'm not aware of the 'actual route choice' you meant. Could you refresh my memories?

Chapter 27 of volume 11. It's the scene where Kimito is walking around outside with Sakimori. In this manga chapter, Sakimori teases Kimito a lot by talking about swimsuits. It's implied that it has something to do with when Kimito confessed his love to Sakimori.

In chapter 27 of the light novel, Sakimori meets up with Kimito who is still acting indecisive. After hearing all of the girl's confessions, he still isn't sure about his choice. Seeing this, Sakimori gives Kimito advice which actually helps him a lot.
During this scene, Sakimori tells Kimito that she just returned from the sports hall after having a nice swim. If you take into consideration what the manga chapter tells us about Kimito's confession, then this situation would probably fit the best. If Kimito confessed to Sakimori here by answering seriously to her joke, then it would follow that she would tease him about the time and place years later.

That's how I see it anyway. While it might be reaching a lot, it still fits, at least in my mind.

God bless the tsun-pure.

Fucking japanese authors and their inaptability to make a decent ending

Colors look like something done by

>best girl won
Thank you based japan.

>6th
last time I checked winner was dead last

>He hasn't realized that LNs are basically published fanfiction written by autists

Of course the author wasn't gonna let his waifu lose, what did you expect?

>he hates artistic integrity

it was a massive asspull development-wise

Agreed.

She lost the bowl and let loli#2 win

who won

Aika sama

dang.