all cuck countries
nos surprise

is there a bigger list?

>matches the gay vote almost exactly

>Believing in an imaginary jewish god.

Only an ameritard could be this stupid

above 50 are cucked nations

I agree.

The pope is a globalist making everyone a pussy. Islam wants to see the world in ashes.

>religion does more harm than good
>hey lets bring in a shit ton of people from the middle east

Not surprised to see that based Japan is only 26%.

>matches the gay population almost exactly

But most import shit tons of Muslims. Explain that

join the true faith user

>spain 63%
That's not even remotely believable.

Yes, don't worry about Islam guys, atheism is certainly the problem ;^)

Countries most likely to get TRUCKED also believe that religion is harmful.

I hate that I know god isn't real but the Christians are totally right about most """moral""" issues. Not that they have the right reasons, but Christianity has been so successful because it picked the right values.

Slave morality is the Achilles heel, of course. When contained within a vigorous state that is not held to slave morality itself it is fine, but with representative government now the norm and slave morality governing the West we see the problem.

Any time "Religion" is mentioned, the west immediately believes the conversation is about Christianity. That's why the poll shows disdain towards it; the propaganda has naturally caused them to irrationally hate it. However, that same propaganda will ensure that if this poll specified Islam, the numbers would be far lower for the top few. I imagine US and Japan would be outliers again in this scenario, this time majorly agreeing that Islam is harmful.

>slave morality
What shitty kind of Christianity is that? Y'all motherfuckers gotta repent

"Catholics" arent catholic
T. Knower

No Scandinavian country on that list ? Interesting...

I wonder how strongly this correlates to opinions on Islam, because to them only Christianity counts when talking about how bad and evil religion is

>all religious people are christian by default in america
I'm just a Deist

Can't speak for the other countries, but Belgians massively lost their faith whenever a pedophile scandal inside the Catholic church popped up. The last time some priests got caught, a lot of Belgians un-baptized themselves because they didn't want anything to do with the Catholic church.

Probably because a certain religion believes in driving lorries and spontaneous combustion.

they never betrayed Odin, that is why.

I'd gladly lose Christianity if it meant we could lose all the shit ones.

Where is Italy?

Atheism is directly correlated with cuckery

Atheism is the real nation killer

>Europe and Australia are totally fucked in terms of religion

Not surprising. Still ridiculous.

Sweden is beyond cucked

if your religious, a lot of people are like eww whats wrong with him.

>”lmao religion is so dum”
>*imports radically religious immigrants*
>”b-but this is different”

That is tremendously stupid.
>This institution's views and power is wrong
>because some leadership was bad

>I know god isn't real

Oh, you know this for a fact, huh? That a being residing outside of our realm of existence definitely does not exist?

It's one thing to say that you have no reason to believe that a god exists based on our understanding and observation of the universe, that'd be fairly understandable, but please explain how you "know" that one does not exist.

>christianity literally starts with joseph being cucked by his kike god

Wheres your foreskin, oh right you live in the most zog cucked country in the world

never miss an oppurtunity. someone probably set all these fires. blame climate change. kek

>religion is bad
>therefore you should import millions of muslims and respect their faith
Got it, I'm on the job.

Why do atheists love to equate all religion with Christianity? Why are you so autistically obsessed with that one religion among the many practiced throughout the world? Just come out and admit that you're less atheist and more anti-Christian.

>believes religions like Islam do more harm than good

I.. kinda agree with them

>worshiping a jewish god of war

Atheism directly correlates with neoliberal cuckoldry

Would still vote for a party with leadership waist deep into pedo scandals?

I'll admit I'm anti Christian.

We both live in america, a majority christian nation, we are posting on a board that occasionally claims to be christian, based on that, what faith is the religious person I am talking to likely to be?

>when your country is more christian that it's white

Suddenly Islam is safe?

yeah islam is hip, untill it takes over and they find out it's a hundred times worse. kek

>Japan only 26%
>Lowest crime rate of listed nations
Fedora tippers get fucked

Ah, there's that classic cop-out. Every single time. Atheists very rarely go after any other religion, even when speaking about religion in general. It's always the Bible this, Christians that, you're too cowardly to attack other religions because you know you'll be crucified by your peers, who are overwhelmingly Leftist, for attacking special interest groups.

Depends on the circumstance. Would their views stop being right because of scandals at the moment?

And the pedophilia is less common than in the surrounding population.

Bruh, I understand what you're saying but keep in mind that Belgium is a small country, so it doesn't take that much people to convince the public that an institution is fucked up. Imagine if 45 states of the US were suddenly filled with pedophile priests.

Good for you, Japan. Stay strong.

It's also least Christian. Japanese are traditional shintoists, ie: polytheistic pagans.
Their religion places high value on nation, familly and ancestors.

Prove your god already, you cunt.

You can't betray that which doesn't exist.

>Their religion places high value on nation, familly and ancestors
No wonder I like them

I wouldn't vote for them. Not until they organized some kind of inner party purge and got rid of the bad apples. Instead catholics just throw them around diferent parishes.
How can i believe in someone's truth when they don't believe in it themselves?

What does corruption in the Church have to do with Jesus being the Son of God?

theres been a big smear campaign on Christianity for forever. it's always a crazy cult, our a shooter. never people praying and donating to charity every Sunday.

Sure thing, m8.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/146309952/#146319314

Three part post on a basic introduction to theism. First part introduces major concepts, second part is the proof itself, and the third part is a response to common criticisms.

>donating to charity
DAS RITE WHITE BOY!
AFRICA NEEDS MO MONEY FOR DEM PROGRAMS!

see what i mean. krek

Atheists love to go on about how people don't need religion to be moral, yet the West is very obviously becoming increasingly more degenerate as religious participation declines in these countries and moral relativism becomes more popular.

Well does it not? Look at all the wars that has started throughout history because of "religion" if we didn't have religion and everyone were atheists the elites wouldn't have anything to fake going to war about and then everyone would be demanding the truth as to why we go to war, the real greed and reasons for war would be blatantly obvious if religion was not a thing

What you mean? That churches are overpopulating africa with their bullshit and now it's spilling over becouse continent can't contain it anymore?

right... thats funny though.

If church doesn't believe in it's own shit why would i?

so basically christanity makes you strong?

Holy fuck you're actually retarded. I am attacking christianity because I assume you are christian because it is a reasonable assumption. If you had a different flag from muslim majority nation I would assume you were a sandnigger and talk shit about your pedophile prophet.

>you know you'll be crucified by your peers, who are overwhelmingly Leftist, for attacking special interest groups.
kek, pic related

Almost like homosexuality isn't so bad
Monotheists disgust me

I need to know more about this girl, for artfagging reasons

Because it is true no matter how much corruption is in the church, and you only hurt yourself by not believing it

Yes indeed. Christianity makes you recieve holy blessings from the sky in form of food, water and medicine from airplanes send by good christians in the west so you can have 10 sit on your ass all day and shit out niglets all night.
DEUS VULT!

Yeah... You're gonna have to send me a screenshot of something I'm not scrolling through that.

For fucks sake. You guys are just like amerimutts proudly voting for republicans no matter what bullshit they are doing. You just don't care that your organisations became the antithesis of what they were suposed to be as long as you feel good for suporting them. You deserve your corruption.

I'm bad at explaining things... idk

Ever been there?

>I make blind assumptions about anonymous posters on the internet because that's perfectly reasonable to do look how rational and scientific I am that's why I don't believe in religion just the facts, ma'am! xD

You guys always pull this shit. Atheism is largely an anti-Christian movement. Instead of addressing my point about the fact that Atheism is overwhelmingly Leftist... you once again deflect to Christianity, because this is what you do.

Religions are just formalized ways of life based on metaphysical worldviews. To say they do more harm than good is first to understand that their worldview that necessitates the way of life is wrong. Moreover, it needlessly singles out religions for a view transcendent of it as if the issues were specific to religion.

It's just a modernist thing. To them the world is best ran by pursuing individual desires within collective, mutually decided boundaries. This ignores things like dignity, rights, and the good in an absolute sense as it leads to a specific way of living.

If you're a Catholic you should remember that we were promised the gates of hell would never prevail against the church. So things might get bad, but it will be fixed in time.

>Atheism is overwhelmingly Leftist
So is christianity.

>give proof
>here is proof
>I won't take the time to read it

Nah, stop being stupid.

Biggest cuck country

do the countries on the top of the list share the same religion as the Japan? You have to read about the very first meeting of Portuguese and Oda, then, you'll see the difference.
That's why amerimutts are the dumbest posters on pol.

The question is wrong.

If you were to ask the same question excluding Muslims the percentage would be way lower.

>being this delusional
This is why you faggots piss me off so much. Things don't get better becouse you really hope they will. You need to MAKE THEM BETTER.
You are dying of thirst while crossing a river and HOPE your sky daddy will water you.

Those niggers would be getting fed by Arabs and converting to their religion. Europe is already recieving thousands of African Muslims. Christian and Muslim Africans fight each other, which is good for us. The more evenly matched the fight, the less of them will come our way

Had you ever though thay just MAYBE instead of fighting muslims just move north?
Show your flag based black man.

>I need a jewish carpenter to tell me how to live a good life
Seems about right for a mutt

Only cucked nations thing religion in itself is bad. And then they defend Islam to their dying breaths
While Buddhism and Christianity teach peace even if it's followers don't always follow it.
Islam teaches violence and it's followers follow it.

>Christianity
>Buddhism
_donald

To be fair, it is probably not the best format and text would be better

What sky daddy? Catholics don't believe in a sky daddy. God has promised us that the church will always prevail, that doesn't mean that we need sky daddies or superheroes to do it. The will of God can act through people within the church, as it has done repeatedly throughout history.

Nope. Most religious people in general, including Christians, are far more likely to be Right-Wing. Why do you think Leftists like to pull out that talking point illustrated here to try to win over Christians to their side? This current Pope is absolutely cucked and there's no doubt about it, but Catholics (the only ones who give a shit about him) are largely dissatisfied with him. Here's a Lefty outlet raging about all of the dissent within the Church: archive.fo/FQqiq

>Germany
Example of Cucked nation that hates Christianity and Buddhism

Christianity:

>suffering can lead to good things
>you are a person, and if you live according to the moral law, God will remember you

Buddhism:

>all suffering is bad, existence is suffering
>you don't actually exist, you should work towards your own annihilation

NOT the same thing

>I need the state to tell me how to live my life
seems about right for a kraut