Leftists irreparably BTFO

Leftists irreparably BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtu.be/5kjptgAHP7o
aryan-myth-and-metahistory.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-prophecy-of-sajaha-and-third-sargon.html
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would love to drag this faggot behind my truck, ablaze.

Not really, they get a massive hard-on from the "happy holidays" and "PAGAN TREE" shit.

I genuinely hate him more than most leftists. He is everything wrong with the internet. Such a smug little faggot.

Why? He is good at demoralizing the left.

All white people hate their families, it’s not a leftist thing. The Jews broke whites up into dozens of obscure identities and to this day whites still can’t stick together.

this is le gold

really though. Fuck leftists.

>families
true, leftists wouldn't grow up so insane and angry if they had normal, loving nuclear families

Because he's incredibly smug, his arguments are middle school-tier to appeal to the lowest common denominator, has bought into his own hype, and he's the exact mirror image of leftists that he "takes to task." He's an embarrassment.

you're talking to shills
The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

i feel sorry that they grew up in unloving leftist homes staring at jew tv sitting in their crap filled diapers

that gas lighting though

Same

>little

youtu.be/5kjptgAHP7o

He could probably knock your ass out.

petty points scoring, why anyone wastes their time with that shit is beyond me, serves no benefit

That doesn't make sense m8. Pjw is a faggot, all faggots deserve death no exception.

>I'm a shill for thinking that a faggot is a faggot just because he agrees with my side
Shut the fuck up, you moronic cunt. Not everything boils down to "HE MOSTLY AGREES WIT' ME, SO AHH LIKE 'IM!"

And so?
You expect to break the leftist narrative only with intellectuals? Good luck.

Lol
The shills are shilling themselves.

"And so" I don't personally care for him whatsoever, which was the point of my post when you responded to it, you imbecilic Frenchy?

>unironically using the term leftist
what year is this?

The people who seem most butthurt around this time of year are fucktards who bitch incessantly about new developments in the War on Christmas.

If you think this kind of tweet gets people in the Christmas spirit, you are mistaken

>> (((PJW))), mellinial hit man of (((Alex Jones)))

Sorry, I have listened to AJ for a long time. he's useful for bluepills, but never names the jew. thus useless for Sup Forums

Shut up and ordeir their water filters and soy pills.

>shareblue is shilling on Sup Forums
>therefore, shareblue must be the ones shitting on muh ecelebs

>(((Christianity)))
>(((Capitalism)))
They're right about those, and it's called "Yule"
Heil Odinn!

This tbqh. Whenever says leftist, I immediately assume the person is below 90 IQ.

For some reason you think you are special enough to have an entire team of paid internet trolls convince you to not listen to a stupid fucking idiot. If you want to listen to stupid fucking Paul Joseph Watson be a stupid fucking idiot, knock yourself out. And merry Christmas, thanks for shoving something down my throat, even though I kind of liked it already. Just like my dick in your mom's throat.

>soy pills.
loling user

confession, i have actually bought super male vitality. It is no joke. when a girl goes down on you> let's just say she is going to be smoking ropes and ropes and ropes.

I am white and I love my family.
Amerinigga eternally btfo

>That picture
I agree that PJW is still alright even though he's a brainlet, but you idiot t_d faggots need to stop acting like people like Sargon or Peterson are any good. They consistently and constantly paint anything to the right of civic-cuck nationalism as the devil. Civcucks that either stay quiet, or sympathies with ethnonationalism are still alright because they can act as a gateway, but ones that go out of their way to paint ethnonationalism as an evil are full good goys, this is an important distinction that t_d fags can't seem to grasp.

>water filters
love it.

>christmas and holidays are hard for them.

He means jews without saying it which is odd since Jews robbed the native people of their land in Israel.

that's true
right hemisphere of brain = sagittarius = elephant =indra = perun
left hemisphere of brain= capricorn = donkey = shitala = chłodana

>Sargon
nothing is what it seems in this world desu, nothing

aryan-myth-and-metahistory.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-prophecy-of-sajaha-and-third-sargon.html

find the answers here
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

mad shill cunt
stay losing