My High School being full of SJW after me

So my school is full of Social Justice Warriors and feminists, I want to stop this because I know what will happen if I leave these kids and SJ fag teachers unattended. They've been putting up trans gender statistic bull shit and feminist propaganda all the while waiting to think they are allowed to talk shit on white people, like me. I've heard some sitting at a table talking about white supremacy and and how men rape and statistics and blah blah blah. so give me ideas no what I should do to them, and i forgot to type that the have a whole class room to themselves. I've come here for help from anyone willing to help clean up my school.

>Brain Storming!

please give any ideas that would help in this fight! :)

My ideas:
1 The SJW and trans statistic papers are taped to the walls of my school and made of construction paper written with markers so i will make my own copies of them but with actual SJW and feminist thoughts on them like how they want to kill all men and white people, I bought toy handcuffs to put on a drawing of a man and his hands, putting the cuffs on the drawing's wrists

2 crumple up and or burn the papers they put up

3 putting up papers saying it's NOT okay to be white

4 some way I can attack the SJW class room or it's students

No it's your turn anons, give your thoughts and ideas, i'll try and make it happen. :D

now* sorry for typos

stop being a pussy is a start

Don't pay them any mind. Kids dont know shit about politics. They learn everything from twitter.

please post your ideas :)

if these kids keep the info the SJW teacher are teaching them the kids will go on to do the same shit other SJWs are doing, making there home on their college campus and shitting on all men.

if this gets some people who want to go all out ill post where the sjw class is and maps of the school

I have the same problem at my school, but MY SCHOOL HAS SECURITY CAMERAS AND THE SJWS WILL EXPELL ME

You’re an idiot

Run for school board. They are elected officials. Change things.

Put up rival statistics. It's that simple. Then let the fight evolve from there.

Kill yourself

It's OK to be white posters.

same here
I'll see if I can

that sounds like shit. glad sjws didn't exist when i was in high school. (1999-2003)

done it and will still do it some more
will do :D
my dumb ass didn't think of something as simple as that..... will do

School system is fucked. I want out.

will do

>SJWs
This meme is old

>feminists are oppressing me!
>by putting up posters and stuff!
>no they haven't actually confronted me or anything
>I just overhear their private conversations about stuff that triggers me
>I think the best way to deal with this is to basically vandalize their stuff
Yeah, you're totally the good guy here.

Just chill homie, you can't do much to change people's minds for the better right now, look after yourself. Get a haircut, start lifting. Get a job.

What if someone sees you?

The best way to red pill them is to encourage them to seek contact with ghetto black people. Dead serious here.

Encourage them to go to the worst neighborhoods and prove they are allies. Encourage them to also volunteer with refugees from Muslim countries

Reality is the most powerful red pill and I sjws are only sjws because they don't get enough of reality

Pretend to be like them and somehow coordinate a visit to Detroit or somewhere similar

THis/
Satan is right