Hello, Friends

Hello, Friends.
For the ones who don't know, there is a Sup Forums Whatsapp chat. We're currently looking for new members. Anyone who wants to join, just join through chat.whatsapp.com/LDWdtgpLwp2GHDnGkszwOk
>WHATSAPP IS NOT SECURE

Whatsapp has been made secure for quite a long time now, given there's p2p encryption

>YOU'RE NSA

They probably already have all your data

>HUELANDER

the group is made of people from all around the world, i'm just the one making the thread

>TELEGRAM

I don't think telegram is appropriate for Sup Forumschat

If you don't know what a whatsapp is, it's just a message app for phones. Just get it on your phone, and click on the link to be added to the chat.

bump

I hope it's not filled with commies, I'll give it a try.

Bump

If only you knew how the Sup Forums demography actually looks like...

>He isn't a member of this chat

Sad. Should probably just kill yourself

Join the chat!

Only Chads allowed

Be there or be square

Bump

Are there any benefits from joining this group?

Well there's another Swedish guy, maybe you both can share a girlfriend who will cuck you both?

HOL UP

.... so if theoretically you are a female is whatsapp going to reveal this?

Young men I said join the chat

>people who don't join this chat

We don't need another Australian, don't even try

Have you heard about Bitcoin? I just saw it on the Big Bang Theory. Amazing, one Bitcoin is worth 8000 USD now! I'm thinking about investing

Yes goyim, keep investing.

You really should my friend
An advice from your good friend, the spic!

>giving away my phone number to a bunch of strangers on the fucking internet
Do I look like a fucking retard?

Whatever the purpose of this phone number list you're compiling, I ain't gonna be a part of it, go fuck yourself. There's a reason people like telegram and it's because you don't need your phone number in there, and WhatsApp isn't secure, it's literal faceberg code, and if you call that secure you can call a whore house secure.

Definetly not bait

don't talk to me or my son ever again

We don't want Jews, don't worry about it

What the fuck did you just fucking say to me? Me and my boy right here gonna find you and fuck you up

NSA fuck off.

You don't tell me what to do

Underrated

BUMB

Good goy don't you join these bad nazis

tfw link doenst work and no one replies to message

What do you mean? Some people have joined in already, might be something on your end.
Remember that you either need to open the link on your phone or log in on web.whatsapp.com and then open it up on your browser

Bumpty bump

so i press the link on phone and i see pre pol invite, then i press join and it just links me to the app store whatsapp page, i've messaged the number which i found on 4plebs

Try using your browser, you'll have better luck than the number on the original thread replying to you, The guy has been out of whatsapp for over a week, idk when he'll show up to add you to the chat.

Come in

join us ye pucci

>app tied to phone number
>sees flag
considering y'all are obsessed with that app this may be just a legit retarded post.

bixinho.

Well it's a good way to have everyone in a single chat, idk how else we'd do it.
There's no need for you to apply, though, Americans are by far the worst posters in the chat

NO ASIANS ALLOWED IN THIS CHAT!!

cala boca disgracado

glad i got out of that shit hole of a country where you guys brag about driving around in bullet proof cars. muito legal huh?

Don't worry Chaim. It is totally safe. There are 2 other Israelis aswell.

>Brazil isn't white
ultimate counterargument detected.

Your Portuguese is very shitty. You're either a larper or a nigger, neither of which are welcome in the chat.

That guy is a clear southern Brazilian, probably of German descent

hence the part about getting out of there you moron. and i'm actually bra/ger

NO MEXICANS ALLOWED!

Bumping to get an answer for this

I'm sure you are, Valdisney

No, but since you are female YOU will reveal this

Why should i join the chat?

if you don't your mother will die in her sleep

tru

Cunt how the fuck do i join, no pc

ok, but won't you see my number then?

major doxing going on these groups