America is great

>be an carefree third grader.
>you just learned about how great Christopher Columbus was and how moral your country is.
>you have a lot of energy and find it hard to settle down.
>cops shows up and brutally abuses you mentally and physically.

youtu.be/NEv61VpsiTw

>Be an annoying little cunt with a fake disorder
>Get COPPED
Good, maybe he'll learn.

THE LITTLE CUNT REACHED - BANG BANG BANG !

Hey, I don't blame the cop for cuffing the kid, he could've had a pistol, and needed to protect himself. That kid could've pulled and shot the cop in less than a quarter of a second. Better safe than sorry.

there shall be discipline

I'm surprised the cop didn't draw on him or shout at him to stop making noise. I can't even get a traffic ticket without being screamed at the entire time, interrupted and told to shut up even when I'm saying yes sir. I've never met a cop that wasn't an enormous asshole. I just hope I never have to call them for anything.

Don't even know how to react to shit like this anymore. On one hand, I feel like it is very possible that the child has such shit parents that he really did "swing" at the cop. Kids should know better than to do that at eight years old, the behavior is inappropriate.

On the other hand, what are police, teachers, etc supposed to do with kids anymore? I remember classrooms when I was growing up in the 90s and shit was bad then, too. Kids screaming or insulting each other, the teacher. Sometimes fighting, throwing spitwads, etc.

The cops behavior is out of line, too, and he should know better but doesn't.

Older anons, has society always looked like this? Have people all been retarded forever?

>ADHD

Why did they do this to Destiny?

New methods to deal with unruly children should be developed, but then some libshit cries blood over it and never gets done.

Then when law enforcement has to do something, they lack training/methods.
So, guidance says you cannot use handcuffs on small children, then what use?

nice police state you got there
breaking them in while theyre young

don't feel sympathy at all for this little cocksucker

Misbehaving and allowing a child to misbehave go hand in hand. If his mother had taught him to not be a little shit or medicated him for his "disease" he wouldn't be flipping out like a sperg and kicking his legs like Flipper while he's handcuffed.

america used to have mental health professionals... but Reagan decided the police could do their jobs better and cheaper...

are these the same mental health professionals that think little Johnny in the chair there is competent enough to choose his gender?

Kids used to show respect to their elders, because if they didn't they would get their asses beat. Now, we removed pretty much all forms of spankings, and general assbeatery, and kids take advantage of it.
I think about teachers a lot, and they really have no way to deal with these kids. Funny part is, it's a society, mostly of their making. But think about it. Way back in the day, the school could administer a badass spanking. Kids for the most part were well behaved, because they didn't want that shit. They removed spankings from in school, and left it to the parent to hand out spankings. Still, kids for the most part tried to act good, because if they didn't, their dad and his best would be waiting for their ass when they got home. Now, it's mostly split families, with both parents not wanting to spank the kid, because the kid will like the other parent more. There is no unified parental front. It's a popularity contest. Parents have all these crappy studies thrown into their faces about how traumatic a spanking is for a child as well. As if the children of the world didn't get along just fine for thousands of years of getting their asses spanked by their dad.
But back to my point. Teachers can't hardly touch the kids, so they don't. Parents also don't do anything aside from a lame assed
>I'm taking your phone away for a week
bullshit, that they give up on after 2 days because they want the kid to shut up, and to stop complaining about it. So a teacher has a bad kid. Tells bad kid to go to office, kid refuses. Tells him to sit in the corner, kid refuses. /checkmate teacher. The mostly leftist teachers have not only tied their own hands, but the parents have tied theirs as well.

Fuck that whiny brat.

It's up to adults to discipline children. I'm sure that little shit is a complete angel too. he has "ADHD" aka annoying brat syndrome.

If you were the kid's parent what action would you think would be an appropriate response if your child took a swing at a teacher?

Reagan closed down all the mental health institutions because lefists were screaming about how inhumane and fucked up they were. So he said screw it then, you deal with the crazies.

>bootlickers will defend this

ADHD? Back in my day they called that being a real big jerk!

Kid shouldn't have been fucking around.

You're a goddamn idiot and so is that cop. If this is the state of the police then we don't need them. Lazy, worthless fucks. What the fuck are we paying for?

>be american
>go to school
>get handcuffed
>get a scratch from handcuff
>no healthcare
>die

lmao what the fuck
better restrain that eight year old, he could do some serious damage. that cop would have been fearing for his life and therefore justified to shoot the kid

i don't have much sympathy for shit kids either, but i don't think cuffing him will result in any behavioural change. if the police is going to get more involved in school discipline (surely not their jobs), then they're gunna have to do better than to just cuff the shit kids.

When was that? When you're alcoholic father used to put cigarettes on your fetal alcohol syndrome brother. You're whole family is on disability and you come here with that? Fuck You.

this, even if an 8 year old swings at an adult it literally will cause no harm, just hold his arms in place and call the parents, simple. Putting tight painful handcuffs on a child is inexcusable.

>tfw you're a cop and you are forced to handcuff an 8 year old for your own safety

>. Putting tight painful handcuffs on a child is inexcusable.

Why?

so say this third grader is wildly swinging at everything around him, destroying shit, hitting people, just going to town to his little heart's content. Do you just let him tire himself out? Do you try to reason with his retard level intelligence brain?

Five bucks says this isn't just "a cop," he's a School Resource Officer or whatever title they go by, where they are on school grounds a majority of the time. They generally aren't involved in regular school discipline, they get called in when some sperg is chimping out because a regular 50 year old third grade teacher isn't going to manhandle an 8 year old. In fact they won't let you manhandle an 8 year old anymore without firing you.

Handcuffing him should teach him a lesson about how to act like a human to be treated like one. However, since he's a retard, he won't learn lessons, and somehow this same retard is expected to be reasoned with like an adult.

This is madness

you can stop a kid without fucking cuffing him, just grab his fucking arm and give him a slap on the wrist

gold

According to my Latin teacher the old folks complained about the youth driving their chariots too fast in Roman days. Safe to say civilization is just a bit fucked up from the very beginning- kind of like nature, not perfect but good enough to stick around...

cuffs are for criminals, you can't treat a child who has an undeveloped brain like a criminal at this point in his life. like I said even if a small ass kid is swinging at you it's the equivalent of getting lightly tapped with a duster, you won't get harmed at all.

from the sound of it, he tried that and the kid flailed at him. what is the difference between handcuffing him and holding him against his will with your own hands? If he had ziptied him like a terrorist would that have been as egregious or better than handcuffs?

meh. I just can't get too riled up over this.

You think this is new? When I was in preschool in 1995, whenever the kids acted up they were taken to a room and were pretty much strangled until they calmed down. It was a school for kids with special needs, but still. This is nothing new.

>cuffs are for criminals, you can't treat a child who has an undeveloped brain like a criminal at this point in his life.

Better to correct his criminality when he's young than to wait till he's old enough to go to jail for it.

>like I said even if a small ass kid is swinging at you it's the equivalent of getting lightly tapped with a duster, you won't get harmed at all.

>So just let him do whatever he wants

No; the kid needs to learn who has the authority in the situation. You can't let them grow up without discipline or they will become criminals.

Yes, it is fucking different. It's the difference between having a fair fist fight and bringing brass knuckles. It is not necessary to subdue a mere child and is shameful to do so with them.
Cuffs especially are the symbol of lawfully enforced restraint and it degrades all parties involved to have such a thing used on a tantrum throwing child. It's obscene on an immaterial level.

>Better to correct his criminality when he's young than to wait till he's old enough to go to jail for it.
>temper tantrum is criminality now

>No; the kid needs to learn who has the authority in the situation. You can't let them grow up without discipline or they will become criminals.
that's now what I said, kids DO have temper tantrums from time to time, you hold his arms and calm the kid down you don't just cuff him and treat him like a criminal, you must have never seen a child have a temper tantrum let alone dealt with a child in your life it shows.

You must never have dealt with a brat in your life.

Let me explain: There are kids in this world who live to push the boundaries of what you say. You tell them not to do x; they will do everything in their power to accomplish x.

Some children are simply unruly and unwilling to behave. For them, you need a harsher punishment.

I'm surprised the cop didn't get scared and shoot the kid.

The kid deserves to be degraded because his actions are unacceptable. He shouldn't be treated special because he is a child, because he isn't just acting like a normal child. In my entire elementary school experience, the only children to have outbursts like this were the developmentally challenged ones. These aren't normal people who just have a bad day.

yes I know, that's why you hold him, calm him down and then hand out a punishment AFTER you've talked to him in a reasonable manner. You don't just chuck on cuffs exacerbating the situation hurting the child whose still in temper tantrum mode without you even trying to diffuse the sitation. Seriously pop out a baby and learn something instead of fapping to anime and bootlicking all day.

Back in my day ADHD was spelt B-O-Y and we learned to live with it.

Literally the state of American police force right now.

Well, that guy is fucked. Doesn't matter if the kid tried to knife him five seconds earlier. All the jury will ever see is this clip.

faggot.

You hit kids in the back of the head when they do dumb shit. They learn quick. If they don't learn, you hit them harder and/or rape them.

>YOU
>NO TALKING OR I SHOOT
>I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU
>NOW FOR MY SAFETY AND YOURS
>I NEED YOU TO SPELL ANTIDISESTABLISHMENTARIANISM
>WITHOUT TALKING
>KEEP YOUR FINGERS AWAY FROM YOUR NOSE
>OR YOU'RE DEAD
>IT'S JUST A BAD SITUATION, KID
>NOTHING PERSONAL
>IT'LL ALL BE OKAY
>HERE. EAT THIS CANDY
>NO CHEWING
>NO SWALLOWING
>FUCK DON'T MAKE ME KILL A KID TODAY
>GET THAT GODDAMNED FINGER AWAY FROM THAT NOSE

>Back in my day ADHD was spelt B-O-Y and we learned to live with it.
Back in my day, when we acted like brats we got our asses beaten. There was no need for weird things like handcuffs.

>then hand out a punishment AFTER you've talked to him in a reasonable manner.

What makes you think they haven't tried talking with him??? You're just assuming they're evil from the start.

You should try acting in a respectful manner.

>it degrades all parties involved to have such a thing used on a tantrum throwing child

Honestly this.

If you saw someone trying to deal with a misbehaving dog by putting them on a restraining bed for the psychotic you'd think they were fucking mental themselves.

Using cuffs on a kid is just a sign you're completely fucking lost as a human being. Grown adults getting pushed around by children is epidemic in our society and it's fucking insane. This is also why violence against children is universal sign of your own weakness, like kicking a dog like some nigger.

You're an adult. You have a fully functioning brain. Use it to solve the situation.

>You're just assuming they're evil from the start.
Welcome to arguing with libtards. They HATE cops. (All criminals hate cops.)
That's why I said what I said. Doesn't matter what this kid did. All the jury will every see is the clip shown above and the this guy is royally fucked.
It's not fair. It's just reality.

says the guy from a country that let itself get cucked by niggers

your advice on running shit is irrelevant and useless

I dont remember behaving like that in 3rd grade.

>but adhd is a real thing

no

Lectures us from a country that literally lets violent invaders come in and rape their women.

The correct response in this situation is to beat the shit out of the child.

Handcuffs were not enough.

If you can’t sit the little retard down without him trying to swing at you then you put him in a room by himself where he can’t break anything or hurt himself until he cools off. Not a padded cell, but kind of. Not everyone who gets cuffed is a criminal, its just a formality even when someone turns themselves in. You can’t reasonably say the kid was in cuffs because he’s a threat to the officer, or else you might as well roll out the twister mat.

>"unacceptable"
>deserves to be degraded
Few smacks around the head and some yelling is more than enough, what kind of a deranged bootlicker are you?

Man I wish this cop was around when I was a kid, probably would have helped me do better in school

ADHD is real though, the reason it didn't manifest itself in the past is because there was no formalised school system where you are forced to sit around for 6 hours in a chair with barely any time to play with your classmates and get some physical activity. So naturally ADHD is going to spring up in kids especially males who are in this type of school system that promotes sitting still all day. although I will admit it is over prescribed because muh big pharma wanna sell big druggies.

>Times of olden: "Beat the kid's knuckles with a ruler"
>Times of slightly olden: Send him home or tell his parents he was being a terrible shit, he'll get punished for it
>Times oF PRESENTE": Get sued if you slap the kid, get sued if you use a ruler, get the parents throwing up a firestorm if you tell them their kid was acting up. Have to get a cop involved because it's harder to sue them.

you aren't allowed to hit a child in 2017, Holland

Kid's gonna grow up to hate cops

he already hates his parents

>Amerimutts

Shit meant to post this

>when a republican becomes president, push libertardian memes
>when a democrat becomes president, push anti-family memes
It's like Political Correctness knows what it's doing or something. Thank goodness for pro-white media which is growing.

I roll the window down and follow instructions and say yes sir, they have cursed me out and yelled every time, years apart in totally different states. In my personal life when I meet cops it's usually at a range and they are still enormous assholes. They think they know everything and try to lecture and talk down to me right from the start. I've probably shot more than most cops. I don't like them, but I respect them. They are just enormous assholes all the time. I think it takes a certain personality and level of cognitive abilities to accept shitty pay for a job where you get shot at frequently.

I hope that kid reenacts that scene from the first Terminator movie when he gets older, I've had enough of hearing about these ZOGbots getting away with their power-tripping

Handcuffs are unnecessary unless a threat is present. What constitutes a threat is something that puts the officers life at risk. The cuffs were put on this child as a power play and you cop cock gobblers know it. I’m pretty sure most people who support the officers actions in this video have inferiority complexes and wish they could cuff others to say “look at me, I’m in control and you do what I say or else I don’t release you”.

Yes, I know the child is not his equal. Being an authority figure is no excuse to pull a power move like that when no threat is present.

Hahahaha you can cause an injury to his shoulders that way you dumb mertitards! Jesus I hope the kid gets 500 thousand gibmebuxs from your stupid police force because they can't follow protocol to save their life and always have to experiment like a country of turbo autismos.

>using sodomite language while being the actual sodomite
Hell is for ever!

>Students with disabilities represent 12% of public school students but are 75% of all students subject to physical restraint at school

Is the ACLU suggesting that schools shouldn't wrangle their tards? Because an un-wrangled tard is danger to staff, students, and themselves.

Stop replying to these libertardian bait threads, T.B.H., lad.

and the laaaaaaaand of the freeeeee
I'd burn that pig alive and his whole precinct

>when a republican becomes president, push libertardian memes
>when a democrat becomes president, push anti-family memes
It's like Political Correctness knows what it's doing or something. Thank goodness for pro-white media which is growing.

Shouldn'ta done that, he's just a boi.

Wtf are you even talking about?

How many levels of irony here?

The cop seems like he has a fetish for pedohilic bondage .

Exactly. Environment creates disorders. It's not necessarily innate in the mental health patient. I'd go as far as saying it's child abuse how most kids are raised. I feel sorry for most kids treacherous upbringing conditions . Australia: the only license you don't need is the only one we don't require: parenting t. Healthcare actuary and child of loving family

>Older anons, has society always looked like this? Have people all been retarded forever?

No. When I was in high school in the 70s, the first wave of nu-age teachers was just starting to trickle into the system. A lot of the older teachers were WW2 vets, and would take exactly zero shit from students. That was back when you could get suspended for chewing gum in class, and using a calculator for math would get you expelled for cheating. Since calculators were the size of paperback books and cost over $100, only about 3 students had them in the first place.

I grew up in SoCal. When I was in high school, it was not uncommon to see pickups with window gunracks in the student parking lot. Those racks weren’t empty a lot of the time.

There’s an almost direct correlation between the political rise of Dianne Feinstein and the downward arc of our country. She doesn’t bear sole responsibility, but she’s a damn good representation of the people who do.

>be OP
>link 2 year old video
>suck cock

Wtf how is handcuffing like an animal any better than a few quick love taps? You really are mentally ill, must be the 44% nigger DNA.

Cops are way too fucking powerful in America. Why the fuck are they allowed to do WHATEVER they please and unions will protect them no matter what? Pathetic boot lickers are the only ones who condone this.

>There is only no physical punishment at all or the absolute worst case scenario, there is no inbetween! Anybody who would spank a child is a degenerate
Chill out and have a drink my friend...

>Older anons, has society always looked like this? Have people all been retarded forever?

No, this is a result of the breakdown of the social order. It's the entire purpose of cultural marxism. To make western nations as dysfunctional as possible under the guise of "social equality/justice".

Nobody knows what their place or role is any more, what they are and aren't allowed to do. How to react and not react to provocations or other people acting out. Kids need boundaries. But only shit-tier progressive women are allowed to deal with kids with any society approved authority. When they lose control they call in a nuclear strike rather than examine their own culpability. The cop brings down the hammer because it's more than his job's worth to argue with the progressive cunt. And the kid IS acting out also.

Everyone is covering their own ass. The definition of a "low trust society".

Yup, born in 79. In the 80's I was just a busy kid in trouble a lot. In high school I finally got drugged.... Sold the cunts. Hated them. In 1999 I became a raver and did a bunch of drugs. Ritalin and meth feel scarily similar....

The first post is the best post

I the officers still beating heart out and eat it. It makes you stronger to eat another mans life force. Then as the police come for me I'll snort some cocaine mixed with gunpowder and fight off the police.

lies

trust me society has always been retarded. Goto youtube and watch child phycology videos from the 70s... they literally used to put kids like this in prisons and throw away the keys.

If you didnt conform they might even stick an icepick through your eye into your brain and lobotomize you...

How about you drive the speed limit retard

The anti cop posts are getting out of hand. Looks like bad parenting mixed with a shitty public school with a bumch of single mom teachers.

*picture of someone licking a boot*