Other urls found in this thread:

blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/archives/49373211.html
pastebin.com/SL4cNNzV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GTFO, Dylan

>No bracelet

This is obviously Reira.

Episode 141: The Junior Youth Championship

Yuya and co. returned to a peaceful world!
As Yuya spends his peaceful days, he receives a notice about the Junior Youth Championship. When Yuya arrives to the stadium, Reiji tells him the details about the championship.

This week's Reiji: What is the purpose of the championship?
Reiji invited Yuya, Gongenzaka, and Sawatari to the Junior Youth Championship, where fierce battles will unfold. Just what on earth is Reiji's true motive...!?

WTF was up with Reira getting blasted by Zarc's soul as it evacuated Yuuya's body? Ray and Zarc living inside Reira?

>Zarc was defeated by NEGATE EVERYTHING
I actually really enjoyed the episode though, and flower and butterfly imagery when taking down Zarc was pretty cool

Reira had the four bracelets when he died.

So we will be getting another tourney for the remaining episodes?

Reira will become one of those characters with the lil' angel and devil on his shoulders telling him what to do.

What the fuck happened? What the fuck?

Just Arc-v things

>3 threads in 6 hours
how long has it been since this shit happened

Same. It was a pretty interesting twist on the final boss defeat scenario.

At least since synchro.

ASUKA > TEH REI

It's been a long time since something this fucking dumb happened, we've nothing but confusion and rage now. What happened to Yugo,Yuri and Yuto? What happened to Yuzu,Serena,Ruri and Rin? fucking hell, if Yuya actually uses their dragons in the next few episodes to duel

>yuzu sacrificed herself for her husbando and friends

I guess it finally payed off to be a tragicfag.

Has Arc-V reached GX levels of stupid?

It was a nice touch, but I don't feel like it made up for the sheer bullshit of Zarc's duel.

>Confusion and rage
I'm not sure that's applicable here. The duel was rushed in odd ways and was a complete clusterfuck, but its resolution was handled alright.

blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/archives/49373211.html

Nips really liked the episode, albeit they are as confused as us

Wait for the next episodes. Just see how Zarc possessed Reira and shit. There is probably more

I remember anons were joking about this 2 years ago.

Nah. These ideas would actually work well if they were paced right. GX's ideas would never work in conjunction with each other unless it really was the story of some teens on a fucking acid trip.

I think the build up would have been way better if everybody knew the activation conditions for the En cards from the beginning.

This way the characters could have clear goal to somehow hold out until the next guys arrive to pass the baton on to them.

>Yuzu is gone
>Yuya is happily living his life
>The same Yuya who once went into murderous rages whenever something happened to Yuzu no longer gives no shits about her

We're getting another "Women only get in the way!" statement and ending aren't we?

I agree. It felt like that would've been a better arc.

Leo: Okay, so... En cards require . It's going to require sacrifice on our parts... play it out, and perhaps some miracle will occur, but we MUST hold out until everything is in place...
Lancers etc.: OK!

Nobdoy can tell me this wasnt hype as fuck

Honestly, I would have preferred Reiji to defeat Zarc like we were speculating yesterday. It would have been much less worse than what we got.

Just wait. Implying it's not a "new" dimension with Yuzu never existing in it

I would.

So they're just GONE? What about the fusion of the dimensions? What about EVERYTHING IN THE PLOT THAT MATTERS BESIDES CARDS?!?!?!?!?!?!

It appears that everything reset except for standard. I mean, we see a baby presumably Reira in the preview. Yuzu isn't here because she was apart of Ray. Although it's kinda sad considering she literally said "Let's go home together Yuya." before she disappeared.

I don't think so, considering the quartet was needed to save the day. It wouldn't work narratively to say that. But, the funny thing is: from zarc's perspective, that statement is entirely accurate.

>There is people on this thread who actually thought final boss defeated by spell card is good

This. If they went in with this plan laid out for the audience, or at least gradually hinted at with each ep, it would've been a really great send off duel for the lancers as a group.

>SO THEY ARE JUST GONE WITHOUT EXPLANATION ????
>YUYA DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YUZU ANYMORE ?

Why don't you guys wait for the fucking following episodes before talking about stuff we don't even know yet ? It could be a fucking new universee with Yuya not knowing Yuzu or litterally anything at this point.

It was indeed.

Is everyone is happy and dovey in the preview, it's most likely a reset.

Yeah, hence why we have to wait and see for what'll happen.
I predict a Yubel-like thing with Yuzu being in the Pendulum.

Honestly, I think its fine that Reira and Yuya were the ones to finish Zarc off, but the way it was handled was kind of retarded. Ray should have just been fully revived and have her finish Zarc off with Yuya's support, with Reira still being the vessel, but in a sense where when he and Ray combined, Ray was revived.

The way they did it makes me confused on Reira's gender and why he and Ray have a connection to begin with. It also makes Reira out to be some Super Jesus child when he barely had anything to do with the plot.

that'd be kind of sexy desu

Wait, I haven't been here in a while and I see the threads maxing out like mad. What happened?

Reira beat Zarc.

This has to be an illusion right? Or Yuya must've forgotten Yuzu or he'd be throwing himself off LDS tower without her

>Yuya and Yuzu eventually become one
I would be perfectly happy with this.

I personally enjoyed it. It made Reira relevant, and since we got a Yuya vessel for Zarc, I think it was perfect for us to get someone as a vessel for Ray.

Are there seriously like 8 episodes left?

What the fuck are they even going to do? The 2 big bads are already defeated

What Arc-V does best

Another tournament

W-well technically Leo hasnt really been defeated.

I agree. Considering that Reira was long foreshadowed as an accepting vessel for the wills of others, it actually works pretty well here.

They might take a break before the new series, so I'd estimate 6-7 episodes.
They could have one episode of epilogue in each dimension and then put the obligatory ceremonial duel in the last 2-3.

>They will never marry and have beautiful children
>Nor hold hands

Probably a reset with Yuzu not existing or something among those lines.
Zarc spirit is still alive too, so something might happen at the end of the tournament with Yuya vs Reira-Zarc, and with hope, te pendulum will be explained.

I think we'll get a tragic ending with the world resetting again and again, moving like a pendulum.

>FUCK WE STILL HAVE TWO MONTHS LEFT. GET A TOURNAMENT IN THERE

I've literally never seen this happen in YGO before.

It's like you guys don't have eyes or something. ZARC'S SOUL FUSED WITH REIRA AT THE END OF THE EPISODE.

>we'll get what we wanted
>We will get a B.A.D.E.N.D
>We asked for this stupidity
>This is repentance for our sins

Good point. He definitely was the most suitable person for the role if you consider that bit.

>Yuya will strangle Baby Yuzu.
Truly... The evangelion of card games.

So I assume this isnt a new tourney but rather time skipping back to the first tourney, except that the timeline got altered to not have Yuzu?

Does this mean another Sora vs Shun rematch?

Kaito even asked us. All signs were there, Crow's arrival was a warning, since he is the card game messiah of chaos. We memed ourselves to a bitter end. The pendulum was in great state in the beginning, to the side of wonder and possibility, but it swayed to its polar opposite, disappointment and sadness. We should've listened to Yusho and controlled the pendulum with our will, but we just rode as it swayed from good to bad. Ono was just the person holding it.

Zarc: I create Pendulum Summon to aid my quest for vengeance!

Yuya/Zarc: That moment…

Zarc: …was when my soul awakened!

Yuya/Zarc: I swore that the next time I fight her…

Zarc: I will definitely win!

Reiji: The next time you fight her!?
Could it be…!?

Leo: RAY!?

Reira: Tell me, Ray!
How did you fight Zarc using the four cards your father created?

Leo: The four cards I created were…
En Moon, which contains the boundless energy of the cosmos.
En Winds, which contains the energy of the sweeping winds.
En Birds, which contains the vibrant energy of life.
And En Flowers, which contains the energy of Mother Earth itself.
By using those four Magic Cards,
Ray was able to split up Zarc.
However…

Zarc: That’s right!
That was when Pendulum was born!
When I, an absolute and supreme being, was divided,
The great power swaying back and forth inside me was also unleashed!

As if. It'll probably be Yuya doing his retarded entame crap for 8 episodes.

Ray must have been a real beast to activate the En cards in her first duel against Zarc.

>8 episodes
Fuck me.

so at the end the whole pendulum thing is practically irrelevant since it made no difference, right?

>Reiji's true motive ?!!
>Mysterious baby
>Reira possessed by Zarc's soul
No it won't.

A lot of fucking dialogue

pastebin.com/SL4cNNzV

Thank god. I was holding off watching til i had subs.

Reiji: No, you’re Yuya!
And also Zarc as well.

Reiji: Your heart is always swinging back and forth.
LIKE A PENDULUM!

No. The heartland invasion most likely never happened meaning Shun and Sora are in their respective dimensions.

>Zarc: My wish is let the people who forced me to fight and treat me like a toy have a taste of what true fear is!

>Zarc is a pendulum
>Astrograph too
>it was created when he split up
It makes no sense

I stopped watching right when they got to the XYZ dimension. What sort of madness did I miss?

Why did Dark Rebellion revive with 2 overlay units?

Zarc: DAMN YOU ALL!
I’ll definitely retur—

They obviously werent pendulums before and became pendulums when pendulum awakened, just like Odd Eyes.

recent episode pulled a madoka with yuya/yuzu

>I activate the Magic Card, Transmigrating Life Force!
>I send my entire hand into the Graveyard,
>And recover En Flowers, En Birds, En Winds, and En Moon from the Graveyard.
>I can then set them!

Nice bullshit card there, Ray.

During the End Phase, if you took 2000 or more battle damage this turn and you control "Supreme King Dragon Zarc": Destroy as many monsters you control as possible, except "Supreme King Dragon Zarc", and if you do, Special Summon 1 "Supreme King Servant Dragon Starving Venom", "Supreme King Servant Dragon Clear Wing", "Supreme King Servant Dragon Dark Rebellion", and "Supreme King Servant Dragon Odd-Eyes" from your Extra Deck and/or Graveyard, ignoring their Summoning conditions, but they have their effects negated until the end of this turn, then you can attach 2 "Supreme King Servant Dragon Darkwurm" from your Extra Deck and/or Graveyard to "Supreme King Servant Dragon Dark Rebellion" as Xyz Material.

I feel confused feelings when I look at long haired Rayra.

It's basically magical stone excavation on crack.

Having the urge to fuck he/she/it is not a confused feeling.

did reira fucking fuse with someone?

did his/her pants disappear?

It's a young boy that looks like a girl. Two parameters that I dare not to cross.

He de-fused with his jacket and cap.

Hmph, figures that Yuya would have a ridiculous card that allows his opponents to gain life and to cause a defeat without an actual fight, he did that same bullshit against the tyler sisters and the battle beast.

In Xyz, they fought some and turned the enemy with ENTAME.
They went to Fusion and fought some, turned more with ENTAME.
Attached Academia, found out Leo's goal and fought.
Leo fucked up, Zarc appeared anyway.
They spent the last six or eight episodes with everyone getting the shit beat out of them by Zarc's constant negation (which makes NEGATE EVERYTHING) make sense.
We have no idea what happened to the dimensions fusing, if they're still separate, or anything... or so it seems.

God, Reira became so fuckable now

Pendulum actually got explained:

Reira: Yuya!

Zarc: I’m not Yuya!

Reiji: No, you’re Yuya!
And also Zarc as well.

Reiji: Your heart is always swinging back and forth.
LIKE A PENDULUM!

Zarc: Pendulum?

Reira/Ray: The four cards Father created return all powers back to nature,
And purify them!
That’s why Pendulum was created!

Reira/Ray: A being filled with only evil cannot make the Pendulum swing!

Ray: He still exists inside you!
The embodiment of your pure desire to pursue smiles! Sakaki Yuya! (Egao Count: 252+1=253)

Zarc: NO!
It was created by my will…!

It was touch and go for a bit, but ARC-V finally gave us a true semen demon.

it still feels mostly irrelevant

So is reira a girl or a boy with really long hair?

>MC doesn't get his cards printed.
CCCs fucking when, jewnami?

Yuya is the incarnation of Zarc's ENTAME personality, before his duels became violent.
The En cards purified Zarc's cards and made them swing between good and evil.

So are we ever gonna get CCC released or not?

I don't know. No one knows what's between his legs. But, golly, I do want to see and play with whatever is there.

It's something. I guess.

I really thought they were not even going to bother addressing it.

Pedos should burn in hell