Black Sun, Good or Bad?

I was half way through reading a thread before and its 404d now.

So can people get me up to speed here.

What is The Black Sun, What has the flower of life and Metatrons cube got to do with it?

Any crumbs to find answers would be nice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=enunEz9H7_M
hooktube.com/watch?v=enunEz9H7_M
youtube.com/watch?v=380LT_mnqaM
hooktube.com/watch?v=380LT_mnqaM
youtube.com/watch?v=kmWTZ3KfnXE
hooktube.com/watch?v=kmWTZ3KfnXE
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/playlists
youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ
hooktube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nc7F_qv3eI8
hooktube.com/watch?v=nc7F_qv3eI8
youtube.com/watch?v=sVCFF6NUq2U
youtube.com/watch?v=q9EwJxt0kK4
britannica.com/topic/Re
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

black sun, black hole

BLACK HOLE SUN WONT U CUM AND WASH AWAY DA RAIN

some mod just hates the black sun

Just another Leftist movement pretending to be the Right. Anyone thats not pro-constitution can go in the trash.

youtube.com/watch?v=enunEz9H7_M

hooktube.com/watch?v=enunEz9H7_M

youtube.com/watch?v=380LT_mnqaM

hooktube.com/watch?v=380LT_mnqaM

youtube.com/watch?v=kmWTZ3KfnXE

hooktube.com/watch?v=kmWTZ3KfnXE

LARPFAGS PLS GAS YOURSELVES.

Amazing music. Powerful stuff!

All seems to be connected, follow nature and the maths it works on reveals truths.

I always thought it was a seed.

youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/playlists

Bodhi recommends Ancient Knowledge, then Zero Point, then Electric Universe

youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ

hooktube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ

Expressions of the mechanics of existence. I'll give you a hint about understanding that since I'm feeling whimsical and it will piss off the guardians:

Euler's Totient Function.

youtube.com/watch?v=nc7F_qv3eI8

hooktube.com/watch?v=nc7F_qv3eI8

magic can be real

>youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/playlists
Is there a single good video that explaining this stuff isn't over 15 minutes long?

This is stuff that takes people years to understand, so no, no there is not. It's about a deep spiritual journey, and this thread is a light post along the way. I'll answer what I can, though.

>stop liking things I don't like
Calm down lmao I just think it's a pretty symbol.

>takes people years to understand
Sounds pretentious maybe, I suppose if it takes years then the two hour videos won't help at all. What does such a spiritual journey look like, vaguely?

The black sun is saturn
The progenitor of all wordly metaphysical belief systems
The world is fighting between Sol and Saturn worshippers, as it has been for a very long time
The black sun is the sun wheel, but that sun is Saturn not Sol

Depends from person to person. Some folks going the whole hermit on a mountain meditating route, some are nerds using math to find the patterns that shape our reality, some are druggies that use biochemical fuckery to make their brain connect dots to form a new picture out of what they know, some are alchemists that learn how shit affects other shit, etc.

I can understand that reaction. To be fair, it certainly isn't divorced from a sense of elitism or superiority, but it's not something that should ever be imposed on anyone. The path is there for those who wish to walk it. Missionaries who try to impose their views and religions on others are doing it wrong, and through their very action demonstrate the frailty of what they teach. Divine Knowledge and Truth will never die, and will always be accessible to those who seek it. A two hour video won't do much, but it can help. There are many pieces of the puzzle. One must understand the pieces in order to start putting them together to understand the whole. That's where the magic happens. As for what that journey looks like, each person has their own journey. There are many manifestations of it.

There are three suns. One is the material sun. One is the intellectual sun. One is the spiritual sun. The black sun is the midnight sun, which an adept can see as clearly during the night as during the day, for the rays of this Divine orb cannot be obscured by the material realm.

BODHI MANTRA IS A SHILL

Kek

Very nice gif. Saved, thank you.

remember that the seed of life is viewable is you close your eyes and focus on the inconsistencies in your vision. just close your eyes and look faggots, soon you'll see the hole and you can escape your mind, but i haven't done that, its scary

hanging from an oak tree

it's just sun worship. humanity lost faith in it after the last great impactor wiped out 99% of all people and civilisation.

That's is the tree of life pattern. Not black sun.

Delete, fix and repost.

do you remember yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=sVCFF6NUq2U

Your children draw pictures of me.

youtube.com/watch?v=q9EwJxt0kK4

Heat to heat
Light to light

Neat-o!

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!REEEEEEEEEEEEETINNITUS!!!!LORDSAVEMEFROMMYSELF!!!!

I don't know who I am, I think that's my biggest problem. I'm pretty analytical and have an accurate bullshit meter (Midwest upbringing) when it comes to others, but the then I try to look into myself and I'm lost.

Know thyself.
>Who are you?
>Where do you come from?

Good luck.

I didn't know who I was until I was shown how far I could go in that direction...I am no longer that man.

I not talk to Satanists and preach Truth. I like the Pagan god Thoth.

He was the wisest.

:)

What inconsistencies? When I close my eyes everything's dark and I don't see anything (I should also mention that it's night here atm)

Shut. Up. Leaf.

And what makes YOU not a doomed sheep?

That's because you're a mirror, user. You reflect others and in so doing know them better than they can know themselves, but when you turn a mirror on mirror, it creates infinity.

Sure you do, you just lost track of it. Happens to most folks at one point or another. I'll share a little maxim to get you where you need to go: "Observe and Be to know what Is".

It's fine if that doesn't make sense right yet, you'll get it when you're ready. Just keep it in the back of your noodle.

I was found by the gods...on the path to God.

Thanks for caring. Peace be with you, friend.

honestly, take the test and join. The black sun is the new face of nat soc.

Glad to see a new friend around here.

Welcome.

Checked, np

>Dark Sun

What exactly are you trying to do?

>new
Nah, it's just been emerging on this board in this form lately, but we've been here a while.

Nice yourself. Saved.

>That's because you're a mirror, user.

I wish people didn't try to use us for it all the time. Intentions from most are so transparent.

well, as in new face I meant people can actually see it now. not implying the black sun is new

redpill incoming

Huh, tst...big if true.

>black sun
also called Ra or Rahu ?

Thanks for having me, Senpai. o7

You fucking retard. The black sun represents a black hole - or the void or GOD. the sun Sol represents Lucifer.

May I ask for a source? who taught you this, or how did you come to the conclusion yourself?

But I'm a Luciferian and Worship God of the gods.

Riddle me that, sir.... Riddle. Me. That.

It's actually kinda makes sense. I understand it and how it plays into modes of thinking.

Interdesting. I can't tell which is which. I will need to think about this more.

Older word would be RE not RA, RE represents the the void, RA was sol worship. This is why KEK reeees

If you’re a luciferian you only worship the god of this dimension.

Holy shit this explain a lot! Wow! Reee, Literally reee'd as "SEEE" HAHAH

> Do you seee, Clarice?
> No, you looked but did not seee!

I know it from my travels on the astral plane. The void is god and the light is Satan - hence Illuminati - illuminated like the light bringer Lucifer Everything is the opposite

Wow, it's almost as if you have enough lines and points you can use them to make shapes.

Monad waits for us

Dat dualisting thinking, friend.

>Tao
>Heaven
>Earth
>King

>God
>Father
>Son
>Holy Spirit

I live in the fifth, you're in the fourth. All are stacked and I know how to speak the eternal language if the gods. Symbols and mathematics.

Add physics and you get the keys to hell, add theology and you get the keys to heaven.

Solve for X.

Dualistic? The truth isn’t dualistic - there is only one reality of the void.

Triple polarity is hard to see in a world based on a dichotomies.

I would know...I didn't take to change well.

What about harmonics?

britannica.com/topic/Re
RE is ogdoadic. Esoterically speaking, RA is a false God.

Can you please expand on what you mean by triple polarity?

Yes, let us worship the godking instead

>Pro constitution
>Direct influence from magna carta
>The charter written by Barons
>Barons were left wing by today's standards

Nationalism and absolute monarchism is the real right wing. All those disloyal to the blood line, and/or nation are traitors.

Tesla's work? Yep, crunched it. Vortex math showed my the shape of the universe.

Fifth dimension is outside of time, hence you can see it until you can see infinite time in FOUR directions, Hawking covered this in Brief History of Time.