Hinduism general

>What is Hinduism

Hinduism is the oldest organized religion in the world. It is the Sanatana Dharma, the Eternal Law. It has no known origin and no founders - it is a synthesis of various Indian cultures and practices from as early as 4000 BCE.

Hinduism differs from Christianity and other Abrahamic religions in that it does not have:

>A single concept of deity,

>A single holy text,

>A single system of morality,

>A central religious authority,

>The concept of a prophet.

Hinduism is neither polytheistic, monotheistic, trinitarian or henotheistic, yet it is all at the same time.

The development of Hinduism was influenced by many invasions over thousands of years. The major influences occurred when light-skinned, nomadic "Aryan" Indo-European tribes invaded Northern India (circa 1500 BCE) from the steppes of Russia and Central Asia. They brought with them their religion of Vedism. These beliefs mingled with the more advanced, indigenous Indian native beliefs, often called the "Indus valley culture."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga
archive.org/stream/reneguenon/1921 - Introduction to the Study of the Hindu Doctrines #page/n3/mode/1up
bhagavad-gita.org/index-english.html
hinduwebsite.com/upanishadindex.asp
sacred-texts.com/hin/
google.co.in/url?q=http://www.gita-society.com/pdf2011/ramayana.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjy8Lm_5NjXAhXDvo8KHa1cAcsQFghMMA0&usg=AOvVaw2lqBBcB2jwkUOGaqLqzQJa
google.co.in/url?q=http://www.gita-society.com/pdf2011/mahabharata.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjZ247P5NjXAhWLtY8KHZsTAMIQFggLMAA&usg=AOvVaw3xZVGN2bgbJ_CZgBqvX-D1
youtu.be/rAM9x_GF9VY
holloworbs.com/olaf_on_sanskrit.htm
veda.harekrsna.cz/connections/Worldwide.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_characteristics_of_the_Buddha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charvaka
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jatayu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Political significance of Hinduism
All the decadence of the world today has been predicted by Hinduism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga

Prophesied events during a Kali Yuga

>Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.
>Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.
>People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.
>At the end of Kali-yuga, when there exist no topics on the subject of God, even at the residences of so-called saints and respectable gentlemen of the three higher varnas [temperament] and when nothing is known of the techniques of sacrifice, even by word, at that time the Lord will appear as the supreme chastiser.

Kali Yuga with regard to human relationships

>Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other. Ignorance of dharma will occur.
>People will have thoughts of murder with no justification and will see nothing wrong in that.
>Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.
>Sin will increase exponentially, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish.
>People will take vows and break them soon after.
>People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.
>Teachers will no longer be respected and their students will attempt to injure them. Their teachings will be insulted, and followers of Kama(lust) will wrest control of the mind from all human beings.

Resources

>Introduction for westerner

archive.org/stream/reneguenon/1921 - Introduction to the Study of the Hindu Doctrines #page/n3/mode/1up
>Bhagavad Gita

bhagavad-gita.org/index-english.html

>Upanishads

hinduwebsite.com/upanishadindex.asp

>Vedas

sacred-texts.com/hin/

>Ramayan

google.co.in/url?q=http://www.gita-society.com/pdf2011/ramayana.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjy8Lm_5NjXAhXDvo8KHa1cAcsQFghMMA0&usg=AOvVaw2lqBBcB2jwkUOGaqLqzQJa

>Mahabharata

google.co.in/url?q=http://www.gita-society.com/pdf2011/mahabharata.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjZ247P5NjXAhWLtY8KHZsTAMIQFggLMAA&usg=AOvVaw3xZVGN2bgbJ_CZgBqvX-D1
>Ramayan anime
youtu.be/rAM9x_GF9VY

I like lolis

Noice

Hinduism is poorly edited Buddhism. You want a path research tantric Buddhism and kundalini

SO MUCH POOPOSTING

POO POO POO LOO LOO POO POO

Tantric Buddism is almost Hinduism, Buddism is Hinduism for Plebs

XDDDDDDDD

Muh elephant gods and shite

This is exact argument cut dicks make, really makes me think

1) India has one of smallest average penis size on the planet
2) 50% of Indians defecate in the street
3) We colonized your people and before that you were slaves of the Mughals

Oh and everyone thinks your people are hideous

Topkek, and which civilisation is facing decline right now?

We wuz aliens n sheeeeiiittt

HE HINDU NUFFIN

are there any noteworthy predictions for when the next avatar is to come?

For all of India's Mysticism and Ancient contributions, they still cant stop shitting on the sidewalk

We'll be fine. You just wait. Even if we lose it isn't going to be you. Better learn Mandarin Patel

You worship a blue elephant with six arms.

Just because you've been doing it for a long time doesn't make it any less retarded.

>6 arms
bruh why cant you count the fucking arms b4 you post.
goto bed

Muslim have been saying this for the past 1400 years, we have survived as a civilisation for 10,000 years
2025 is believed to be the year of happening

>self reported

Take this to /x/ so we have more than just the iskcon guys.

even on the decline, we still don't have half the population of the western world shitting in the streets. really makes me think.

/x has a iskon guy?
Those clean streets won't help your population

I hope it is that soon or sooner. do you ever hear anyone talking about the next avatar as some kind of artificial intelligence/android?

Oh c'mon you log eaters pray to the guy who got Nailed
>Nailed
>By the Jews
>Cringe

We can make anime 'real' for ourselves, then have sex with our waifus, simply by using manojava siddhi (which is the ability to instantly take your body wherever your mind goes, which is basically teleportation) to teleport ourselves into a universe where anime is 'real'. In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson (end of part 1)

Isn’t Jesus a deity in Hinduism?

(start of part 2) You can awaken your siddhis through samyama, which is a state of consciousness in which one perceives the fundamental level of 'reality' where a perceiving subject (like you, for example) is merged with your perceived object. For example, to achieve laghima siddhi, you have to perform samyama on the lightness of a feather (for example) so that you become as light as that feather (or that you become the lightness of that feather, if you want to look at it that way). (end of part 2)

Yeah, he's more of a standard gaudiya now and he's helpful to everyone. It's just be nice to have different perspectives. How feel about white dharmis?

Not particularly, we will see decline in the kali yug for the next 300 years then the age will change

(start of part 3) Some people sneer at the siddhis because they do not believe in their existence, others because they think it is noble and spiritual to despise them. Both attitudes proceed from ignorance. Like that kike Jesus Christ said truly "Be in the world, but not of the world." If you realise that this world is naught but Maya and are not attached to it, then you can play with it and have fun with it. Siddhis only keep you tied to Samsara if you are attached to them. The siddhis in and of themselves are neither good nor evil, but represent the next level of both humanity's physical evolution and humanity's mental evolution. Siddhis are only a spiritual hazard if you are attached to them. Yogis know that the siddhis can be a distraction to the true spiritual goal of moksha if they are not used properly and that is why they NEVER use their siddhis for ego-based reasons, but ONLY to help other people without ANY desire to be rewarded and also as calling cards to make people accept that there is indeed a spiritual component to 'reality' that exists beyond the reach of the five senses. Anime won't ever BECOME 'real' because anime is ALREADY 'real' in an infinite number of universes. Anime is not 'real' here, but it IS 'real'. What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT FOR PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF (WHICH IS INFINITE AND ETERNAL). I shall use manojava siddhi to teleport into a universe where anime is 'real' and make sweet, sweet love to one of my waifus there. Indians can teach us how to enter these other universes to make sweet, sweet love to our waifus through manojava siddhi. (end)

I feel its mostly a Larp unless they've read the texts from appropriate translations ISKON is the worst among those, but yeah I've encounterd Russian on this board who have ganesh statues and I welcome them to our way of life

The Hindus who don't think that Jesus Christ was a kike think of Jesus Christ as a shaktavesha avatar.

Reminder Indo-European Nordics founded Hinduism and Vedic culture.

>These beliefs mingled with the more advanced, indigenous Indian native beliefs
lol, there was nothing 'advanced' about the native indians

Once I teleport my waifu into this universe using manojava siddhi, I will use manojava siddhi to teleport my waifu and I into a Star Wars universe, then travel to Naboo, then have a date with my waifu on Naboo. Then I will teleport my waifu back into this universe using manojava siddhi and then I will use anima siddhi (which is the ability to make your body and/or anything else as small as you want) to shrink the Moon until it can fit in the palm of my hand. Then I will turn the Moon into a necklace for my waifu.

this the abos are literally an offshoot of dravidians

how does the new age or world restart work? do the souls that made it all the way up the ladder simply begin from step one?

For the past few months I've been researching theology much more than I ever have before, and surprisingly Hinduism was the religion that seemed superior. The concept of Brahman and Atman just made sense to me desu.

>posting Chinese buddha
>2500 year after the migration the true nordic blood survived
I laff everytime
Ah yes how old are the 'European' races again?

We don't know, and from what I understand death will be a gift

I completely agree with you. Brahman is like an ocean and Atman is like a wave on that ocean - the wave is inseparable from the ocean. We ought to remember who and what EVERYONE REALLY IS - Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYONE YOU WANT TO BE, while still facing the karmic consequences of your actions. They want us to think that the average person is powerless to positively change the world, but the TRUTH is that we have INFINITE POWER - both individually AND collectively. There's only one of us here. If you hit yourself on the head with a baseball bat, they'll put you in a mental hospital, yet that's EXACTLY what people are doing on a global scale. You can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't because the word 'God' has religious connotations that I would rather avoid. Religion is the McDonald's of spirituality.

What we need to do is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually AND collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature. One of the ways that they have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and thus MALLEABLE - and they KNOW THIS, while most other people do NOT. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power. (end of part 1)

(start of part 2) We are all one - and the beauty of this is that we don't have to be cucks despite this fact (and it IS a fact). We can STILL protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction. We ought to embrace nationalist principles to protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction even while REMEMBERING who and what WE REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) experiencing life in a temporary human form. Our TRUE STATE, our TRUE NATURE and our TRUE IDENTITY is Pure Consciousness and Pure Consciousness is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. We are SIMULTANEOUSLY one yet different in our oneness in much the same way that the waves of an ocean are one with that ocean but are also unique in and of themselves in that each wave has its own shape, speed and size. I think that's pretty neat. What we call 'reality' is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale. From unconditional love we ALL sprang and to unconditional love we ALL return. I am another you and you are another me. There is no death, only transference of consciousness. There are no answers, only choices. There are no hallucinations, only shifts in perception. There are no laws, only habits. There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. There are no truths, only experiences. There is no separateness, only oneness. Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but my message shall NEVER pass away. The message is more important than the messenger. (end)

TL:DR; Western world doesn't understand Hinduism and has a narrow concept of "God"

I worship anthropomorphic cave paintings made by my ancestors. My religion predates yours by 37,000 years. Clearly mine is better.

I don't believe in the Aryan invasion theory, but I strongly believe that there was a global Vedic empire in antiquity. The ancient Vedic writings of India (especially the Puranas) describe human lineages and Vedic culture extending BILLIONS of years into the past and we have suppressed archaeological evidence in the form of human fossils and human artifacts which CONFIRMS this. There are various evidences for the existence of a global Vedic empire, one of which is the fact that the swastika symbol is found on pretty much every continent in the world (you can find swastikas in India, Europe and even Peru, for example). The Vedic writings of Ancient India (including the Puranas) describe Earth as a hollow planet and that Vedic civilisation exists in the Inner Earth World (also known as 'Agartha'). The Norwegian man Jens Jansen and his son Olaf Jansen sailed into the Inner Earth World in 1829 and met very tall people there. Olaf wrote a book about all of this called 'The Smoky God' and said that the people there spoke a type of Sanskrit - this vindicates the Puranas! You can read more about this here:

holloworbs.com/olaf_on_sanskrit.htm

Not only that, but a statue of the elephant-headed deity Ganesh was found in Queensland (pic related) and elephants are obviously NOT native to Australia and I'd just like to point out that Ganesh is NOT an exclusively Dravidian deity. Aryans were all over the world in ancient times (including Australia). There are MANY MORE examples like that which you can read about here:

veda.harekrsna.cz/connections/Worldwide.php

>what is caste system
>doesn't even know the description of buddha the 32 signs of a great man

I'm interested in the cyclical conception of human history that pre-Abrahamic cultures had. The Ancient Greeks had a cyclical conception of human history that was similar to the cyclical conception of human history that the Hindus had (and STILL have). The Ancient Greeks had a Golden Age (equivalent to Satya Yuga in Hinduism), a Silver Age (equivalent to Treta Yuga in Hinduism), a Bronze Age (equivalent to Dwapara Yuga in Hinduism) and an Iron Age (equivalent to Kali Yuga in Hinduism). I call the model of human history that is currently dominant among historians 'the linear-progressive model of human history'. The linear-progressive model of human history basically says that the further back in human history you go, the more primitive that humans, their cultures and their technology becomes. The linear-progressive model of human history embraced by modern historians and modern anthropologists actually has its roots in Judeo-Christian beliefs, ironically enough. Virtually EVERY pre-Abrahamic culture WORLDWIDE embraced a conception of human history that was CYCLICAL, with civilisations rising and falling one after the other over VAST periods of time and humans being EXTREMELY OLD. Take the Puranas (a collection of ancient Indian writings), for example. The Puranas describe human lineages going back over a BILLION YEARS into the past and we have PHYSICAL EVIDENCE (in the form of fossils and artifacts) that confirms this.

Humans are BILLIONS of years old and NOT NATIVE to Earth. Here is merely SOME evidence (though DEFINITELY not ALL of the evidence) suggesting not only a human presence on Earth BILLIONS of years ago, but also suggesting complex human civilisations on Earth BILLIONS of years ago:

* A human skull fragment from Hungary dated between 250,000 and 450,000 years ago
* A human footprint with accompanying paleoliths (stones deliberately chipped into a recognisable tool type), bone tools, hearths and shelters, discovered in France and dated 300,000 to 400,000 years
* Paleoliths in Spain, a partial human skeleton and paleoliths in France; two English skeletons, one with associated paleoliths, ALL at least 300,000 years old
* Skull fragments and paleoliths in Kenya and advanced paleoliths, of modern human manufacture, in the Olduvai Gorge in Tanzania, dated between 400,000 and 700,000 years
* Neoliths (the most advanced stone tools and utensils) in China of a type that indicate full human capacity, dated to 600,000 years
* Hearths, charcoal, human femurs and broken animal bones, all denoting modern humanity, in Java, dated to 830,000 years
* An anatomically modern human skull discovered in Argentina and dated between 1 million and 1.5 million years years (eoliths -chipped pebbles, thought to be the earliest known tools- at Monte Hermoso, also in Argentina, are believed to be between 1 and 2.5 million years old).
* A human tooth from Java yielding a date between 1 and 1.9 million years years
* Incised bones, dated between 1.2 and 2.5 million years, have been found in Italy
* Discoveries of paleoliths, cut and charred bones at Xihoudu in China and eoliths from Diring Yurlakh in Siberia dated to 1.8 million years
* Eoliths in India, paleoliths in England, Belgium, Italy and Argentina, flint blades in Italy, hearths in Argentina, a carved shell, pierced teeth and even two human jaws all bearing a minimum date of 2 million years (end of part 1)

>my understanding of religion is a competition of which is better
No point for guessing you are a cut dick
Caste system came after thousand of years of the Varna system or do they ignore that on stormfront? Now explain me a how someone born 2500 years after the migration to a king is Hwhite?

(start of part 2) Curiously enough, several of the very earliest artifact discoveries display a truly extraordinary level of sophistication. In Idaho, for example, a 2-million-year-old clay figurine was unearthed in 1912. But even this discovery does not mark an outer limit. Bones, vertebrae and even complete skeletons have been found in Italy, Argentina and Kenya. Their minimum datings range from 3 million to 4 million years. A human skull, a partial human skeleton and a collection of neoliths discovered in California have been dated in excess of 5 million years. A human skeleton discovered at Midi in France, paleoliths found in Portugal, Burma and Argentina, a carved bone and flint flakes from Turkey all have a minimum age of 5 million years.
How far back can human history be pushed with discoveries like these? The answer seems to be a great deal further than orthodox science currently allows. As if the foregoing discoveries were not enough, we need to take account of:
* Paleoliths from France dated between 7 and 9 million years
* An eolith from India with a minimum dating of 9 million years
* Incised bones from France, Argentina and Kenya no less than 12 million years old
* More paleolith discoveries from France, dated at least 20 million years ago
* Neoliths from California in excess of 23 million years
* Three different kinds of paleoliths from Belgium with a minimum dating of 26 million years
* An anatomically modern human skeleton, neoliths and carved stones found at the Table Mountain, California and dated at least 33 million years ago
But even 33 million years is not the upper limit. A human skeleton found in Switzerland is estimated to be between 38 and 45 million years old. France has yielded up eoliths, paleoliths, cut wood and a chalk ball, the minimum ages of which range from 45 to 50 million years.
There's still more.

(start of part 3) In 1960, H. L. Armstrong announced in Nature magazine the discovery of fossil human footprints near the Paluxy River, in Texas. Dinosaur footprints were found in the same strata. In 1983, the Moscow News reported the discovery of a fossilised human footprint next to the fossil footprint of a three-toed dinosaur in the Turkamen Republic. Dinosaurs have been extinct for approximately 65 million years.
In 1983, Professor W. G. Burroughs of Kentucky reported the discovery of three pairs of fossil tracks dated to 300 million years ago. They showed left and right footprints. Each print had five toes and a distinct arch. The toes were spread apart like those of a human used to walking barefoot. The foot curved back like a human foot to what appeared to be a human heel. There was a pair of prints in the series that showed a left and right foot. The distance between them is just what you'd expect in modern human footprints.
In December 1862, The Geologist carried news of a human skeleton found 27.5 m (90 ft) below the surface in a coal seam in Illinois. The seam was dated between 286 and 320 million years. It's true that a few eoliths, skull fragments and fossil footprints, however old, provide no real backing for the idea of advanced prehistoric human civilisations.
But some other discoveries do.
In 1968, an American fossil collector named William J. Meister found a fossilised human shoe print near Antelope Spring, Utah. There were trilobite fossils in the same stone, which means it was at least 245 million years old. Close examination showed that the sole of this shoe differed little, if at all, from those of shoes manufactured today.
In 1897, a carved stone showing multiple faces of an old man was found at a depth of 40 m (130 ft) in a coal mine in Iowa. The coal there was of similar age.

(start of part 4) A piece of coal yielded up an encased iron cup in 1912. Frank J. Kenwood, who made the discovery, was so intrigued he traced the origin of the coal and discovered it came from the Wilburton Mine in Oklahoma. The coal there is about 312 million years old.
In 1844, Scottish physicist Sir David Brewster reported the discovery of a metal nail embedded in a sandstone block from a quarry in the north of England. The head was completely encased, ruling out the possibility that it had been driven in at some recent date. The block from which it came is approximately 360 million years old.
On 22 June 1844, The Times reported that a length of gold thread had been found by workmen embedded in stone close to the River Tweed. This stone too was around 360 million years old.
Astonishing though these dates may appear to anyone familiar with the orthodox theory of human origins, they pale in comparison with the dates of two further discoveries.
According to Scientific American, dated 5 June 1852, blasting activities at Meeting House Hill, in Dorchester, Massachusetts, unearthed a metallic, bell-shaped vessel extensively decorated with silver inlays of flowers and vines. The workmanship was described as 'exquisite'. The vessel was blown out of a bed of Roxbury conglomerate dated somewhat earlier than 600 million years.
In 1993, Michael A. Cremo and Richard L. Thompson reported the discovery 'over the past several decades' of hundreds of metallic spheres in a pyrophyllite mine in South Africa. The spheres are grooved and give the appearance of having been manufactured. If so, the strata in which they were found suggest they were manufactured 2.8 BILLION years ago.

(start of part 5) What are we to make of these perplexing discoveries? They cannot simply be dismissed. If even ONE of these discoveries is TRUE (and I believe that MANY if not ALL of these discoveries are TRUE), then it changes EVERYTHING that modern mainstream anthropologists THOUGHT they knew about the human species. (end)

Ahh yes the Varna system or as I like to call it the caste system. Where the fairest people like me were at the top, and untouchable such as yourself were at the bottom

Did you read the link I posted or do you not even understand one of your own religions? It clearly states Buddha as blue eyed.

Varna system was based on knowledge of the Vedas, and I have blue eyes can i finally realize my dream of being Hwhite?

Caste was never originally hereditary, it was originally only an organisation and categorisation of society based on occupation and what occupation you had was, in those ancient times, determined by whatever your predominant guna was. This is confirmed by Lord Krishna Himself when He says in the Bhagavad Gita: “According to the three gunas and the work ascribed to them, the four divisions of human society were created by Me. And, although I am the creator of this system, you should know that I am yet the non-doer, being unchangeable.”

Also, all of the four castes were equally necessary for Vedic Civilisation to function properly. Kshatriyas are the arms, Brahmins are the head, Vaishyas are the stomach and Shudras are the feet. This is what the Vedic scriptures say and the message is that a person needs a head, arms, a stomach and feet to properly function and that, in a similar way, society equally needs Brahmins, Kshatriyas, Vaishyas and Shudras to properly function. Don't listen to these incels who distort the Vedic teachings.

>Vedas
Are you trying to confuse me or something? Everybody fucking knows what it's based on it doesn't change the fact what it was. Untouchable Varna like you at the bottom and patrician white Brahmins are the top like me.

>I have blue eyes
Nice fucking try Pajeet

It was social division that turned into a hereditary system after thousand of years but the we wuz narrative is just sad
Kek

What happens if I kill a monkey or a cow in public? Will I be lynched or stoned?

unironically yes

Lyched

If you want to just boil it down and grab the best of both worlds you can just go to Pure Land Buddhism. All the intrigue of Eastern spirituality, with the simplicity of Western religions clarity and absolutism, just believe in Amida Buddha and be saved.

I ask because I got into a similar story, we rested with friends in Pattaya (Thailand). There was one brazen monkey who wanted to steal our things. My friend knocked her, local thais who saw it were very upset and one even rushed with fists at my friend and he had to knock him too, they called the police but we
ran away on our mopeds.

Does hinduism teach about the many mysteries of how to poo in loo?

Was it near the big ass stairs where their were a lot of monkeys?

there was park or something like that.

hindus believe the house shouldn't be defiled with poo, so its better to poo out in a field somewhere.

Thailand has a lot of Hindu culture that includes temples for monkey, you were quite lucky Muslims are killed for much less than that

how come in thousands of years of your ancient advanced civilization you still shit in the street and suck in general? and run to western european countries to find a better life?

>Hinduism is the oldest organized religion
Abbos will like to contend that claim

Do they have a religion, I thought they only had dream time

Is that man waiting for the street to dry out so he can poo in it?

>Do they have a religion, I thought they only had dream time
Dream time is religion cunt

>not shitting in the concrete so your dump is immortalized

look at the years. effect of globalisation and globalist bureaucrats. money earned from the anglocucks. if i was you i would side with them, as should chinese.

>What is Hindu atheism?

>Not knowing the difference between caste and varna system
Kys, Pappu

>What happens if I kill a monkey or a cow in public?
>Cow
in some places
>Monkey
in few places

Yeah right, stagnate the economy of a country while building your empire on their behest
Enlighten me faggot

Not all Hindus worship Ganesh and some Hindus are actually atheists, because the Charvaka school of Hinduism advocates atheism:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charvaka

>Enlighten me
What is jewgle?
There was varna system originally (which is mentioned in Hindu literature. In which, varnas were essentially like classes. Priests were called Brahmans, warriors as Kshatriyas, cleaners etc were shudras and these duties/jobs weren't based on birth. But eventually the higher castes (Brahmins are blamed by most) turned into a birth/family based caste system

Are there any good mythical creatures in hinduism

Nagas, Timingilas, Garuda, etc.

And what was I saying?

>Are there any good mythical creatures in hinduism
Loads. You can start here
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jatayu

My bad, brahmin user

Does dotism predict the return of some god or deity entity like all other religions do?

Must we all eventually embrace shitting streets?

Yes the porcelain jew is holding us all down
Not a brahmin

>predict the return of some god or deity entity like all other religions do?
Yes. Kalki, the 10th and final avatara of Lord Vishnu

hinduism was invented by the british empire after they sacked the vedic temples, your indian ancestors were primitive nomads who moved into the abandoned sites left behind by the antidelluvian (white) civilisation after they got nuked from space.

daily reminer that hindiusm is about cooperation with demonic entities
one should never trust any demon
SAGE

also this.