Stock market

How long do you give the stock market before the big bursts?

Other urls found in this thread:

armstrongeconomics.com/armstrongeconomics101/understanding-cycles/2015-75-was-just-the-beginning/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

20 days.

prolly around the start of the new year.... just enough time for a new quarter to start and to blame trump for the crash.

2019 conservatively
New Years day liberally

I’m not a person who plays the market but I do know we can’t ride this wave forever.

WHEN BITCOIN CRASHES HAHAHAHAHAHA

Feb 2024

Hopefully soon cause I'm getting bored

Nigga I don’t give a shit I trade pump and dump penny stocks all day, because fuck blue chip normalfags

Stock market won't crash.
Look at twitter it's stock is over valued and the company does not make profit.
The stock market can't crash or twitter will go out of business it's not profitable like coca cola and Pepsi stocks

Bitcoin crashing should boost the stock market because investors will need a new place to put their coin money as the sell out. But most of the bitcoin people are basically crazy people so we might see more of them go to something else stupid like gold, or some other crazy ridiculous investment.

Why should the next recession be a special one.

whats happening in 2024?

your analogy doesn't make sense.

how does twitter staying in business mean the market won't crash?

My guess for the next crash would be local governments defaulting on debt because of unpayable pensions with people not trusting governments things can get weird.

But if it crashes they won't have any money to move into the market so...

The stock market won't crash an overvalued stock like twitter keeps going up even though the company makes zero profit and has no long term appeal.

go back to plebbit

hopefully soon, the average idiot thinking they are some form of genius by riding the late bull wave is frustrating beyond belief

You must be retarded. What do you think causes an investments value to crash?

Pepsi makes profit,
Phillip Morris makes profit.
Twitter does not make profit
They won't let the stock market crash because twitter stock is fragile.

Also if the stocks ever crash and you can buy Phillip Morris stock for $25 dollars a share buy it.

I'm one of those people but let me guess you're mad cause you got no stake in the game, aren't you?

Twitter stock should crash before apple or PepsiCo stock.
But the stock market won't crash to keep twitter alive.

Because it’ll make the last depression look like a fucking cakewalk.

People don't care that much about twitter.

The stock market won't crash they need to keep twitter and GrubHub stock alive.
Those company's make zero profit.

but why.

I hope to god I wake up in the morning to discover that it has crashed through the fucking floor.

However I am going to say we are a good 5+ years out yet.

But the stock is high if they can inflate a non profit making company like twitter you can't crash a company like John Deere or Domino's that actually makes profit.

Twitter stock is valued high and the company makes zero profit

What does reddit have to do with not knowing what specifically might happen in 2024?

Fucking retard

Are you saying the government is propping up the US tech industry?

If it crashes and you can buy Phillip Morris stock for 25 dollars or less a share buy it
Also it won't crash twitter and GrubHub would go bankrupt and not survive a crash.

I’m starting to believe it will never crash. The elites have rigged it so it simply cannot happen. But the bi-product will be an increasingly fucked world economy and increasing inequality that will lead to either a revolution to overthrow the system or one of those grim, 1984 style dystopias you see in movies.

People have been predicting a big market crash for the past 7 years, ever since the markets recovered a bit from their lows during the bottom of the financial crisis. And they have been wrong for seven straight years. They'll probably be wrong for seven more.

I'm saying shady hedge fund company's are proping up some technical stocks.
Alot of twitter employees pumped and dumped their worthless stock.
Now normies are getting stuck with worthless twitter stock in their 401k retirement packages.

next crash will probably be public not private
see:armstrongeconomics.com/armstrongeconomics101/understanding-cycles/2015-75-was-just-the-beginning/

The u.s. Gov props up the unprofitable solar City company.

fucking snapchat is going back up

of course he is hahaha

but why?

end of 8 years of trump

>If it crashes and you can buy Phillip Morris stock for 25 dollars or less a share buy it

if it crashes I will be selling eggs milk and meat off of my parents farm while working for anyone who will hire me. You look how the last crash went, you think any of us are making it out of this unscathed?

us flag and asks this f ing question....
CRAWL TOWARDS ME

So the ultimate question is: when will they stop doing this?

>they unironically think trump is gonna be a 2 term president

It was basically a miracle that Hillary lost. They're going to make sure Trump doesn't win in 2020.

Is Elon musk /our/ welfare queen?

The same amount of time Tyrone's nuts takes to burst inside of your mom you 2 posts by ID shill slide thread JIDF motherfucker

Snapchat has never made profit.....but the stock is up

debt is much higher than it was in 2008, institutions like the IMF and World Bank are weaker, countries are politically divided and unstable. We're sitting on a powder keg right now. A really fucking big one. You know how in the 2008 crisis they said it ALMOST was a full crash, but they stopped it at the last second? Well, this time, for the reasons above, they can't stop it.

Full solar eclipse comes back to the United States and forms an X across the line of the 2017 eclipse

The federal reserve is propping up government spending and the entire stock market at the same time, in the process devaluing the currency and redistributing wealth from savers to debtors (the largest of which is the govt)

i've heard the term "redistribution" thrown around several times, but never seen it concisely explained, thanks

that sucks. hedge your retirement in crypto, boys?

What's under that X point?