What's wrong with race mixing?

Every time someone has a mulatto baby, Sup Forums ignites, picture related. Why is that? Is there a single scientific proof of it causing negative influence in any way?
Science suggests otherwise.
vimeo.com/32542998

>Is there a single scientific proof of it causing negative influence in any way?
Yes, is called LatinAmerica.

>single mother
it's fucked no matter what race

>what's wrong with mixing dirt in your water?

White and black mix is good because it produces a less violent black and a lower iq white mix. Two wins. Easier to manage.

It is bad sometimes...

It is good sometimes...

but that thing is half nigger meaning it smells bad and is stupid

You might as well post a picture of a cute cat and say you want to fuck it.

a cat is fine too

There is literally nothing wrong with being mixed.

Looks pretty ugly desu.
This is mai 3d waifu

Just because I find some mixed women beautiful, doesn't mean I don't find many white women beautiful.

>be mixed
>need bone marrow transplant
>die

Only 30% find a match regardless of race.

Jesus dude, you couldn't find anyone better to make your point? There have to be some decent halfu's out there. She looks like beef jerky stretched over gristle.

That email never gets old

bikini models are degenerate. theyre all on anavar and have enlarged clits and mustaches. disgusting.

Vitamin D deficiency, not suitable for living up north.

Fucking this.

I know you're an Amerimutt. Reveal yourself!

reminder this baby is literally whiter than your average 56%er simply by having blonde hair and blue eyes

scientific proof of it being negative?

The standard deviation drop in IQ perhaps?

That is fucking great

IQ=65-85

she looks like a retarded mongoloid
poor kid

muh race purity and all that you know how Sup Forums is.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

only stormweenies care about trivial matters. Most of it is just satire.

>posting male models
So you're a cuck AND gay?

Pops from Central America mother from German. "Know thy meme mutt self" fall in love with idea of country, come to hate the cancer, have to wait till I'm 60 to get used by cia to attack libs, reduced to mobile posting, at least dicks in 90% ranks

Could someone please post the photo with this baby as a a front line orc from LOTR?

Ah, for example, Bulgaria - another result of racemixing

remember ALL mongrels deserve exile or death