Am I white?

Am I white Sup Forums?

just want to make sure I know which side to be on for the incoming race wars

I wonder if I was one of those people the dna testers added the

inb4 mudblood

If you have to ask....then NO

Guess not then I thought for sure 91% Axis power DNA woulda made me white.

for american standards, yes
for european standards, you are just all over caucasian

What do you mean all over Caucasian?

Not bad

Nice, one of my parents thought they had a lot of Irish / Scottish but it turned out not so much.

This meme

Ignore anything

Try a few of the ad mixture tests on GEDmatch.com if you want more out of the 100 bucks you spent for ancestry

What is that? Tell me more please?

Yes I believe so I'm from Saint Louis, MO

Also, the way your ethnicity works in regards to DNA tests is that you only get what is passed down to you, your parent may have had Irish just like how one of my parents is Norwegian but you simply didn't inherit it. It's just a dice roll on how much you're gonna get.

Well I also tested both of my parents so that's how I know she didn't have as much as she thought.

But I hear what you're saying because my mother was 48% Italian and I'm only 21%

Sure, if you go to your ancestry DNA insights page and go to settings, you have an option to download your raw DNA in a zip format. GEDmatch is a website where you can upload that and do ethnicity tests and comparisons with your DNA using different projects ran by different people. It's really simple and gives your more to check out with your DNA. One of them which isn't really interesting is the eye color predictor, it generates an image of what your eye should look like and it got mine perfect (blue on the outer ends and green on the inner parts) so whoever does these projects must have a good understanding of chromosomes. I mainly use it for the ethnicity estimates which can date back way further than ancestry and they also have more DNA references for accuracy.

Cool I'm doing that now, did you by chance end up buying into Ancestry's membership that it tries to sell you with the DNA test? If so did you find it worth it?