*kills you*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vgiDcJi534Y
youtube.com/watch?v=fym0cuUbDsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qTdJYZMKeQs
youtube.com/watch?v=feuxF_0FOsI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

buy a belt.

Ex cop here. I don't understand why they made him crawl over. Its not a good position to be in since a guy on his hands and knees can rush you when he's close. It would have been better to keep him laying down and effect an arrest with handcuffs where he was laying. I understand they thought someone else may be in the room with a weapon but there seems to be plenty of officers there. One could have effected the arrest with another guarding the door. Once hand cuffs where placed and a quick search conducted for weapons he could be carried out if the hallway.
The crawling forward thing is what I find really puzzling about this. There's no purpose to it. It doesn't make officers he is crawling toward safer in fact quite the opposite and it doesn't make him safer also quite the opposite as the video showed.
Officer was wrong for making him crawl. Subject as a result reaching for his waist (probably to pull his shorts up to facilitate crawling) was shot by officer because officer thought he was reaching for a weapon. The fact they had been called to the apartment seeking someone who was armed would justify this normally, but the crawling command would get the officer in prison here in the UK.
Should be noted that in the UK we have to justify every round fired. You can't magdump people. I'm not sure why the US cops are so quick to unload five or six rounds into a suspect at the drop of a hat.

I'll let you go if you can tell me which came first
Ranch
or
Cool Ranch

>lay down interlock your legs and put your hands out in front of you
>now get on your knees
>I didn't say to uncross your legs motherfucker
>you do something like that again and I'm going to shoot you
>>please don't shoot me, I'm trying
>put your fucking hands up and crawl toward me
>>b-but
>shut the fuck up and follow my orders
>*bop bop bop bop bop*
>you're fucked!

cool ranch

PRETTY TOUGH LOOKIN BADASS THIS TOUGH GUY IS

>I want to play a game

>crawl to me with legs crossed

What did he mean by this?

In the US the rule is basically fear of ones life. By putting in more rounds they can more easily justify they were afraid than one well placed shot say to the leg.

And guess what? The fear defense worked.

He wasn't wrong for making him crawl. How else will he be able to find an excuse to murder?

you never know man
he could have reached for that intervention and 360 quickscoped the entire squad

>be american
>get shot

>put hands up
>dont move
>ignore all future orders
>eventually they are forced to handcuff you
>at a later date murder all of their families
2 ez

>police can execute you at will
God bless America!

OBVIOUSLY A PRODUCT OF JEWISH MIND CONTROL

RIGHT Sup Forums? RIGHT????!!!!!!!!!

>I'm not sure why the US cops are so quick to unload five or six rounds into a suspect at the drop of a hat.

I'm not law enforcement, but I was an armed guard taught by ex cops for the military when I first joined (gate guard). They taught us that if you were to discharge your weapon you keep shooting until the threat is not moving. If the requirements for deadly force are met (you've pulled your gun and are shooting) then you kill what you are shooting.

>ex cop
>uk
Pick one

Nice tactical glasses he has

I am mad he didn't assume that because he was white he wouldn't he'd have had a gun. From the other 13 per cent yeah , but not this demographic. This is the leftist medias fault for demonizing white shooters.

What are Mutts going to do about it ?

At least he died in freedom… eh no wait he died trying to pull his pants up.

You miss the fact he wasn't supposed to uncross his hands. Have you ne respect when someone points a gun at you? uncrossing legs and not standing would have been fine

He did have a gun though. The whole reason they were there is because the retard was drunk and pointing a rifle out the window to impress his friends.

>be muttmerican cuck
>shart your pants in the mart
>some manlet cuckmutt cop shows up
>OUT YOUR HANDS UP NOW IM NOT HERE TO BE TACTFULL PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS UP NOW KEK
>o-of course o-office pls dont k-kill me pls
>more shart comes out
>GET ON YOUR KNEES NOW!
>o-of course officer
>IM GOING TO INSPECT YOUR MOUTH WITH MY COCK JUST TO SEE IF YOUR CARRYING ANY DEADLY WEAPONS THERE
>y-yes sir based bolice man i l-love the bolice
>mutt cop blows a load into your burger grease filled mouth
>t-thank you officer
>you go to wipe the cum off your mouth
>DONT MOVE BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG
>die

Such is the life of an amerimutt

it was an air soft rifle the the woman was waving around
there were no requirements for deadly force met as there was never a confirmed gun

When someone with a gun pointed at you tells you to walk the dinosaur, you walk the fuckin dinosaur. Why is this so hard to comprehend?

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=vgiDcJi534Y

an air rifle
clearly didn't have it on him in the video
clearly given contradictory and impossible commands
psycho power tripping cop was just looking to kill someone and he got his chance

Should he have asked to inspect the rifle to confirm if it was real or airsoft before opening fire you fucking retard?

It's made even dumber when you find out there was 6 cops in that corridor.

Forgot pic

Kek

>when the owner's of your country's bruised, tattered pussy order you to do shit you shouldn't have to, obey them thoughtlessly, serf.

he never waved it at the cop you retard
this was before the cops were called people thought they saw a silhouette of a gun so the hotel called the police
go watch the video because it is clear you haven't as he had no gun of any kind on him

youtube.com/watch?v=fym0cuUbDsQ

*thread

Where did I say he waved it at the cop you fucking idiot? I said it's fucking retarded to expect anyone to differentiate between a replica weapon and a weapon in such a situation.

You fucking Nigger faggot get the fuck off and go back to lefty pol you Norm Fuck. If you were that cop , what would you have done, with all the stories in the NEWS about White male shooters. IF you have an Assault RIFLE you probably have a GUN in your Back POCKET

in a situation where it was only suspected he had a gun by people seeing shadows
yes this is how people who are suspectes of committing a crime should be treated is it?

I need to see the video, link pls.

winrar

buy a pair of balls

This

Wheres the link i don't want this on my search history

Wow, US cops are fucking pussies.

Everywhere else they'd have just walked to him with no body armor, no rifle, and just fucking made the arrest.

Oh okay mate you fucking win.
Everytime someone "suspects" someone of carrying a weapon they must strip search them, take any "suspected" weapons off of them, send them to the lab to be tested for functionality as a weapon, have those results presented to a tribunal, have that weapon legally proven as a functioning fire arm, return that weapon to the suspect, then open fire on him.

Okay good job spunk trumpet
You just fucking fixed society!
Thank fuck for that
Cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=qTdJYZMKeQs

Found it inside this long shitty video, jump around.

I'm not saying that the officer should have shot him in the leg etc, but here in the UK we're taught to shoot one round then assess. Then another then assess etc etc. Dumping your entire magazine into someone then assessing or 5 rounds than assessing seems like overkill.
Of course every shot you make is to kill, no one's disputing that. You pull the trigger you are aiming to kill whoever is in front of the barrel. But the difference is that after the first round it would have been easier to see if he HAD been reaching for something and more importantly it would have improved his chances of surviving than taking 5 or 6 rounds and then seeing what the situation was like.
Of course here I'm not saying you fire a round then peek out for 5 seconds and check if you've hit or something. But at the least you need to justify that there was some assessment between discharges that you can justify in court. You may fire 3 or four rounds in relatively quick succession because you were visually perceiving the suspect reaching after the first second and third round fired. But we cease firing once the threat has passed. We don't keep firing until the suspect is not moving.
I'm not saying the US way is wrong, I understand you have it bad over there with the blacks.
But here the officer would have landed in prison for the shooting. Perhaps not so much for the number of rounds fired, but certainly for putting the subject in a situation that lowers his safety and the safety of the officers and shooting him for it, namely the crawl order.

1:15, thanks

He put his hand to his waist after being repeatedly warned to keep his hands where they could be seen. The cunts lucky he wasn't slotted after putting his hands behind his back.

Prior proper planning prevents piss-poor performance. Every POST certified police patrol officer in the United States is trained on how to conduct a proper felony arrest. Those officers under the command of Sergeant Langley had every conceivable advantage that could be asked for by a team of officers attempting to perform a felony take down. They had the numbers, weaponry (which was already trained on the suspect, reducing the reaction time necessary to react should the suspect become hostile), position with respect to cover, surprise, body armor, and to cap it off a subject that was making every attempt to comply with commands. They failed to act on any of those advantages and instead the commanding officer on the scene, Sergeant Langley chose to employ staggeringly a incompetent set of tactics that unnecessarily exposed both his element, the suspect, and the surrounding civilians in the rooms around, below, and above the hallway Shaver was directed into which ultimately and unnecessarily resulted in the death of an unarmed man. POST certification records of both Langley and Brailsford absolutely need to be audited by the Arizona Peace Officer Standards and Training board to determine where the two were trained and POST certified. If the school or academy providing the training necessary to be granted POST certification required for employment as a police officer failed to properly teach even the basic and simple tactics needed to conduct a proper felony arrest, then that institution needs to have its POST accreditation suspended or revoked.

instead of crawl cuff him when he was on the ground
or have him walk backwards slowly with hands behind head fingers interlocked and elbows up
I expect 6 SWAT Officers to be able to handle a potentially armed drunken man
there's a fucking reason why his department fired him and he can no longer find work as a cop anymore.

>assuming Americans would think three steps ahead and not just try out a cool restraint scenario they saw on their recently watched CSI: muttami show

Another fucking bootlicking thread
Give it a rest, cops will kill all of you given the chance, stop being fucking deluded.

OH FUG DDDDDDDDDD:

arm police some more.

Yeah
Because faggots like you cry everytime someone in a high stress job can't read fucking minds and some little cunt gets slotted for being a knob head.
Same shit happend out in Afghan, couldn't slot obvious dickers because spineless cunts like you cry when people in a situation you cannot possible comprehend feel you have the authority to comment on what should or should not have happened.
Yeah, cunt, mistakes are made. But when you tell a cunt to keep his fucking hands seen and let him off repeatedly and he still continues to conceal his hands, he's going to get fucking dropped. If he didn't have a gun, well fucking shit, but that's an after the matter fact, you have the liberty to see all the facts and not be put in the situation of possible getting fucked up by some drunk knob jockey because you need to watch your every move incase some soft shite sat behind his computer judges you.

hahahaha
you have a procedure and are trained
>crawl to me
fucking idiot was sexing up in work hours and killed another idiot

>mistakes are made
and you get fired stop crying

As I can tell from the video, his pants came off because he crawled towards the special agent, it's a natural reflex to pull your pants back.

Of course it is. But in a situation like that where reaching at your waist will get you shot, maybe don’t?

Hi Josh

I am actually convinced by this incident that second amendment is bad for America.

Cops are scared shitless for little thing because there could always be a gun pointing at them any time.

Cops can get away with murder with just a vague "he might have a gun!"

Cops have bigger guns than any other country because of this civilian arm race.

The result of it is that usually one shot might be lethal because of how powerful cops' guns are.

And no guns cannot stop government from becoming tyranny because they will always have bigger guns than the civilians. Ask yourself this: If Hillary won and decided to declare herself as Queen of America, do you think the militia that rose up and fight can win against the army/police/national guard she controlled?

How the fuck was he supposed to know that? If you're a ants eyelash away from getting shot you're not going to take that risk you fucking wet rag.
Very easy to judge hindsight cunt

Guy was obviously dumb. Still - those instructions were fucking retarded.

no his dept saw him as either highly incompetent or looking for an excuse to kill, these are not military infantrymen, they are fucking COPS
the sgt baited the man into a position where he would fuck up so he could die or he had no clue on what he was doing
watch the video and see them fuck up on getting a wrong door and difficulty with a fucking key card
he was fired for incompetence/malicious intent

Fucking worthless spineless bootlicking Sup Forums without even the most rudimentary sense of self. Embarrasing

you're fantasizing again

Stop defending the cop.
I've suffered police officers like this idiot while driving cargo trucks.
He was asking for a chance to shoot.
>play dead
>roll on the floor
>left hand to the red
Come on, don't be stupid.

Roll

rolling

just end me

Defending the cop in this case is retarded. He was powertripping from the start and his commands were confusing. Remember the guy probably had a few drinks in his system and you're fearing for your fucking life. What happened to getting people to simply put their hands in the air and arrest them that way? "Put your hands up and walk slowly towards me" would've been enough.

>t. Spineless cunts who have never been in a kill or be killed situation judging those in a kill or be killed situation

It's fucking cunts like you that sent Sgt Blackman to jail or made it illegal to shoot dickers (spotters) which has resulted in countless deaths because you little cunts cry about situations you can't possible understand.

Rill

he chose to be a police officer
He had training to deal with he situation
he did not have the ability to deal with it professionally
there were a total of 6 SWAT officers and they felt necessary to kill a drunk crying man begging for his life because of a technicality
they initially got the wrong door
then fucked up the key card access
before the las vegas shooting
Man committed no crime
chose to have a drunken man walk on his knees to you with his biceps to ears and no bend in elbows with fingers fully extended
man lied about being drunk which is his fault and that cops only saving grace
but you would have to be british tothink the man was sober
case in point incompetence or looked for a reason to kill

>implying
>proyecting
>keep defending an obvious blood lust situation and talking about being in such situations
>comparing a warfare enviroment with an idiot clearly submissive, backed by another officer, in a hotel hallway
Yeah the next thing you will say is your name is Bond, James Bond.

rollerino

Mono culture is our strength

Reality is a combination of these positions.

From what I've read the kid ( tho both of them were of same age ) - used a bladed gun or however you call them used to kill birds his job was exterminator or something...

He was pointing that weapon on window, kinda brain-dead indeed - someone called cops and special forces came.

What's also pretty obvious is that the cop clearly felt like killing someone that day.

Sad part is that the cop is considered not guilty, when it that context he is.

>5 frontpage threads about this

holy shit fuck off

>It's fucking cunts like you that sent Sgt Blackman to jail
No, you fucking cretin, Sgt Blackman sent Sgt Blackman to jail when he chose to execute a wounded and unarmed combatant on camera.

>WAAAAAH WHY WON'T PEOPLE PROTECT
ME
>WAAAAAH THEY CHOSE TO HAVE ME SLAP MY 4INCH DICK ON MY KEYBOARD AND JUDGE THEM
I fucking hate you spineless cunts, I'd cave your fucking tiny skulls in happily, weapon or not.

kek

roll

what would have happened if he didn't listen to their orders and just sat there with his hand in the air?

He killed an enemy in a warzone. He's a fucking hero but you spineless fucks want to judge a man in a position you could never comprehend.

for once, a non cyber bot induced attack has happened on this website during the last 13 years. why don't you fuck off, you stupid faggot?

youtube.com/watch?v=feuxF_0FOsI

>have eternal baby face
>try to compensate with tattoos
kek

I loled

Look, you complete fagtard, I don't give a fuck about the guy he killed, my point was that he went to jail for killing a wounded man on camera. It was his own stupidity that got him in trouble.
You are living in a fantasy if you think any court could find him not guilty with that kind of evidence in front of them.

Anyone got the video link?

>And no guns cannot stop government from becoming tyranny because they will always have bigger guns than the civilians. Ask yourself this: If Hillary won and decided to declare herself as Queen of America, do you think the militia that rose up and fight can win against the army/police/national guard she controlled?
Seems to have worked in Vietnam and is currently working in the middle east

S U B H U M A N

>the crawling command would get the officer in prison here in the UK.
>I'm not sure why the US cops are so quick to unload five or six rounds into a suspect at the drop of a hat.
how retarded are you exactly

no I hate bootlciking scum like you who sees no issue with authority and has no arguments against a police state
fits in pretty nice there considering it is pretty much illegal for you to visit this site

I am the boot cunt

Face of a "man" who will never have to shave

>sir dont reach ok?
>*reaches*
really activates the almonds

Would have been the smart move. If you're given orders you can't follow don't even bother saying anything at that point it only seems antagonistic. Just literally do nothing with your face down on the floor and hands behind your head. You might get the shit kicked out of you but your chance of getting shot goes down dramatically (still not impossible though).