Nazi occupation of France

Was it really so bad? All the propaganda made it out to be like the Germans were just raping French women willy nilly and executing anyone who was out after dark as a spy. Any French anons have grandparents that lived through it?

Other urls found in this thread:

ww2db.com/country/russia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

take a guess

There were probably more war crimes committed by the Allies than by the Germans. The Germans have executed a lot of people from the Resistance (mostly communists, so I totally agree) but the germans have also killed civilians in retaliation for terrorist attacks by the communists. Life for my family was tragic because they lived in Alsace, a region that was annexed by Germany after we losted the war. Someone from my family was force enlisted into the German army (conscription) and was badly injured in Poland and a nurse in my family died because the favorite hobby of the eternal anglo was to bomb Red Cross trains...

bump

>raping French women
poor guys

The French secretly wanted the Nazis to win the war it shows by them rolling over so easy. They wouldn't join in and help fully because they are cowards.

Together against the (((Anglo))), next time?

Looks comfy and how I imagine France should be like.

Yup
German occupation of France: soldiers could be shot for touching a french woman
American liberation of France: let's rape our way to Germany.

No wonder why some of the last defenders of Berlin where french.

LMFAO

More french policemen in Paris that stationed Germans

It took hitler less than a month to conquer your useless frog ass.

>Kike insulting anybody involved in WWII
Hitler's one mistake was not killing more of you

Of course life under the occupation was difficult but it is nothing compared to what we experienced the French during the "Liberation". When the Allies arrived there has been a short civil war called "L'Epuration" (The Purge) and ten of thousands of innocent people were killed, tortured and raped by their neighbors because judged too much right wing. And the majority of these people didn't even have collaborate with the Germans. These two world wars have destroyed France but the Germans are far from being the most guilty.
I live in Normandy and of course I have a thought for all those Americans and English who died here but was it worth destroying all these cities with civilians inside?

French was full of fascist that were fully cooperating with Hitler.
>implying

You mad?
stormfag.

Alsacebro how is the Alsatian language/culture faring in the 21st century?

>Germans were just raping French women willy nilly

No they were not, even the copy of the official "Instructions for British Servicemen in France" book notes the occupying Germans were very well behaved

Whiter than you, muhammed

My grandmother lived in france in ww2 and she said german soldiers were very strict...the americans on the other hand were wild.

A lot of La Resistance was Jewish and they were of course shot but there were killings of French civvies as well, though to be fair in the most well known one, where the SS burned a church with people in 1944 even the German commanders were pissed. I don't think there were too many rapes, German soldiers were told to be nice and they're usually obedient. Of course there's always nutjobs and psychos.

Also you were bombed as heavily as us in preparation for the landings. Plus the usual American style tactics - roll up to a village and carpet bomb it until they wave the white flag.

> German France is more french than current France

Really made me think.

>It took hitler less than a month to conquer your useless frog ass.
After WWI the French understood that there shouldn't be a war between white countries. They knew who the real enemy was and against whom they should stand together.
Unfortunately Britain and US had already lost that day...

>German Sweden is more Swedish than current Sweden
Works with every western country see?

It's well known in France by the older generation that actually witnessed the war, especially in northern France, that the Americans brought more rapes and destruction of cities and infrastructures during the """liberation""" than the Germans in the whole occupation.

t. my grandmother of nearly 100

Before WW1 Northern France was about as rich and productive as industrialized parts of Britain. That is often forgotten.

Quote:"Remember that the Germans individually often behaved very well in France, we have got to behave better"

Quote: "The pages which follow are devoted to the French and not the Germans, who have incidentally behaved far worse in other countries than in France. Indeed the individual German has behaved on the whole remarkably correctly in France"

I am with all the nationalists, even English. But I always thought that we had much more in common with the Germans than with these English cryto-kikes. You can count on French nationalists to support you in futures battles to defend Germany and Europe against migrants. We are not many but determined.

>battered-wife syndrome

>We are not many but determined.

Par pas beaucoup tu veux dire 3 gars dans un sous-sol, Jacques...

> Was it really so bad?
Practically french where working for Reich willingly. Only opposing forces where 1 ship and 1 air squadron. Same with all the other "occupied" non-slavic Europe. Only ones who opposed Reich was Italy really. They invented fascist regime, that was only associated with Reich, instead of laying under it and spread buttcheeks.

And then Russians stomped Reich out, even while being under commie command. Because we are angels of war sent by God Lord baby Jesus to judge your souls. God does not count the dead. We do.

Like he killed any of them.

What? Recently a study that shows the number of the US army rape was greater than German was published.

>German propaganda shows the opposite

Wow big surprise

The allies only turned to the huge mass aerial bombardments because of the horrendous casualties in the bocage. It wasn’t some disdain for French civilians, it was desperation. When the Americans bombed the st.lo area they didn’t even care they had killed 500 American soldiers, because they had already lost over 3000 killed trying to take that one town.
It was a result of poor technology and desperation. No one had I’ll will towards the French, and any civilians that died are a tragedy.

Like he killed 20 million russians.
ww2db.com/country/russia

I don't give a fuck what anyone says france are the biggest pussies for surrenfering their entire nation to the germans.
Even the fucking pols fought to the death when they were outnumbered and out gunned, they got smashed but at least they fucking tried and didn't surrender.

France's heart is between Belgium and Paris - most of the manufacturing and infrastructure back then was there and it was completely conquered quite fast.

kek, but seriously guys no more brother wars.

You have never had a war on your soil and you come to speak! you think we should have sacrificed our best men as we did during the WW1 and in the end we would have also lost the war. People from countries that have never had a war on their soil should never talk about war. We are not cowards, we are real men, not like you.

I'm not a history buff. But I remember reading somewhere that France was embroiled in some sort of civil war in the 1930's. When the Nazi's "invaded" 1/3 welcomed them, 1/3 didn't care, and, 1/3 fought. This was why the Germans "won" so easily.

Maybe a Fenchbro can explain this. I doubt our (((media))) will EVER tell the truth.

Don't talk shit if you don't know the facts monsieur

Why are French Boulevards lined with trees ?

So the Germans can march in the shade.

True 75years ago. True today

You never won any war you faggots. russians for exemple fought to the bone that's why they stopped hitler. just like they stopped napoleon.

Now again you have been conquered without any fight by muslims. France is lost. its just a matter of time. muslims are taking over your country.
Paris is already a shithole full of muzzies.

by 2050 france will be 40% muslim but the younger generation will already be majority muslim.

Losers.

Alsace Lorraine is rightful German clay.

When the war started many communists committed acts of sabotage against France because they respected the German-Soviet pact of the time and had orders of (((USSR))). One of the biggest mistake of the French was to have hosted the "Spanish refugees" who fled Franco after the Spanish Civil War because we have actually welcomed many literal Stalinists who were of course not faithful to their country of asylum ...

The 56% mutts and the eternal bongoloids getting more and more aware that they will be judged differently by history than they themselves had intended.

Over half a century of exploitation and cultural rape at the hands of the heeb, that's what you got for your sacrifice cucks.

I rather agree because this region is culturally more Germanic it's undeniable. But Alsace also have a French history and all this is subject to debate like many regions disputed by two countries in the world.

kek frog bro with the bantz

>Fuck, we're loosing!
>Quick, kill literally everybody including the people we're trying to 'liberate'.

The fucking absolute state of America.

It's called total war for a reason. An entire town for gains in the largest war in human history.

See those firebombed towns and all the industry the Germans lost

One of my great uncles was stationed in France after he got injured in russia

He said he never saw anyone benising anything else than a whore or the resident townbike

Also he brought back a lifelong love for bouillabaisse

>Fight to liberate France
>win by killing all the French people
gg

>Fight to liberate France
>Win by usage of acceptable loses since it's a goddam world war and if you cared about every single town and soldier you would lose the war or never make any ground.

Imagine if Stalin didn't send his soldiers into certain death to delay the enemy. He would of lost

kek says the kike that got the land he stands on delivered on a silver plater by his reptilian cousins that still control isrehell today

one day that land will return to our Lord Jesus Christ and your khazarian blood will be used to bring Justice for the atrocities you've committed towards the Christian nations of Europe

Foreign military occupations are pretty fucking bad in general.

t. home state is still under one

The immigration is the fault of your tribe.

PS: "There have been 53 major wars in Europe
France had been a belligerent in 49 of them; UK 43.
In 185 battles that France had fought over the past 800 years, their armies had won 132 times, lost 43 times and drawn only 10.
Giving the French military the best record of any country in Europe "
Source: BBC

>You never won any war you faggots.

Big if true

We are mad.

It doesn't matter how nice it was. A foreign occupier is still a foreign occupier and anyone who thinks otherwise is the literal definition of a cuckold. A boot on your face may smell nice like roses but it's still a boot.