Shingeki no Kyojin/SnK

>EH hand-holding is literally the answer to saving the world
How do we feel about this?

More like turning Historia into a mindless Titan and strapping her to Eren's back.

That would be a much too risky and untactical move though. More likely is that they have her eat Annie so that they can consistently coordinate the progenitor ability in shifter form without any liabilities.

More like killing Historia, by turning her into a mindless titan.

It could be worse.

Shitren will probably be the cause of everyones death at the end.

Do tell

Since he also obviously appeared in vol.1, I wonder if he will just kill himself at the end.

I thought you had a theory about how we will get everyone killed

The coordinate.

Means to the end. Specifics?

Not sure how Shitren will do it, just that he will kill all mindless titans and Eldians with the coordinate at the end.

EH is cute.

*shit

You are shit, EH is cute, CUTE!

No, it's shit.

Blessed be!

a cancer*

EH Soon. GET HYPED

I'm not hyped for Historia's death, just so Shitren can use the coordinate.

Not gonna happen

Cheerleaderstoria a cute.

I want her to cheer for me and please her.

EH is canon

How would you please her? Don't be lewd.

*YH

A dead inside cheerleader is kinda hot.

Annie is still inside the crystal thing. Wouldn't Armin be a more viable option?

All cheerleaders are dead inside and hate themselves.

Not the ones I knew.

Translation?

You want more of this?

>dead inside
Her describtion for the high school setting is kind of confusing.

>The answer to saving the world.
The world does not need to be saved. But if you're talking about destroying the world, which is what they're actually planing to do in the first place, then maybe.

>Implying they can get Annie out of the crystal.
>Implying shifter Historia would concur to EMA's plan of killing off the entire planet.

Just throw him in the jail bin again.

Nice try Bartfart, know your place

Yes but I think it's because of the translations.

AM is endgame.

Choose one artist other than Isayama to draw SNK.

My vote is for Tsutomu Nihei. He has a great style and a good cinematic eye. He only improved as he continued to draw and he could have made the Titans truly horrifying.

Maybe if it won't end up making Hisu turn into a disgusting britbong midget titan.

I was talking about Historia's own describtion and also what it said about her in Ymir's.

And I thought manletfags were the most delusional ones.

She won't. Eren only needs to find Zeke.

No, pretty much everyone who likes the rageturd as well.

>He has a great style and a good cinematic eye

He had. he gave up the black inks for incoherent white noise and characters that look like bodied yukkuri. I don't want current nihei anywhere near anything.

If it's just to draw, Kubo, his body language is great, not to mention he would make some twisted looking titans

Isayama is the perfect fit. He is not a talented artist but his overall approach to visuals and some of the decisions he makes I really like. For the kind of shonen it is, SnK feels very un-gimmicky visually speaking. No rainbow colored nor weirdass hair, no overly 'quirky' designs that are purely based around poses and out-there expressions, the way he chooses to portray speed in action without overdoing the 'epic', it's all a pretty nice change of pace overall.

EMA deserve death.

This. Sadly everyone will die, because of them.

No, they won't.

There is a better solution.

Killing Shitren sounds better.

But Isayama decides, and he has some big shit taste.

What am I looking at here?

Yeah, I know everyone will die and only shitty EMA will survive until the end. The current chapter made this even more obvious.

Abstract art, sire.

I want to bite that bottom.

Don't you read the manga? Armin and Eren are going to die. Eren sooner.

are spoilers already out?
chapter when?

I am, which is why I said that they sadly won't die until the end.

Yes, Mikasa got an abortion.

I expect a time skip so Eren will die soon, Armin could die at the end.

If anything it's the opposite. Shitren will be the last one to die from EMA, after he failed to save Armong and Mikasa.

Eren has less than 7 years and Armin 13. Eren will die first.

Endgame right here, brothers.

It feels great

Both of them will die before their time is up.

That's what you want.

It's much more likely than us seeing them dying from the curse.

Not really. Just assumptions.

So is you believing we'll just see a timeskip and then they die. They'll die while the story progresses. Same goes for everyone else. Historia for example might die with the current reveal.

LH is endgame.

sorry

I think a time skip is possible. Eren needs to find his brother and they will probably die together.

We don't need a timeskip for that.

Yes we do. Eren has 7 years left but maybe he will die sooner than that.

>this meme again.
Shifter are not imortal for 13 years, retard.

No, we don't need a timeskip for Shitren to meet his brother.

>Just assumptions.
Look who's talking.

Keep telling that to yourself, they are not inmortal but what's the point of the 13 years rule so?

We don't need timeskip for Eren to start to show how deadly is shifter aids either. Probably for Armin, but I bet he would die soon using his CT powers or would be the one writing the shitty memories.

>inmortal
Frieda and Ymir died 5 years after becoming shifters. Marcel barely a year after becoming one. Being a shifter won't save you from getting BTFO by even PTs or expecific weapons. Expecially weaklings.

Kruger and Uri died 13 years later, that rule applies to every shifter.

If Armin would ever turn into CT it would be insta kill. Not even stronk as fuck Bert could handle it for very long.

Those were accidents and you don't even know if Ymir is dead. They are no inmortal but their lifespan is 13 years.

Marcel, Uri, Frieda and Bert all died before the 13 years were up. Reiner would have died as well, if he didn't use that trick or Jean stopped Hanji.

Yes he could and maybe Armin won't be a colossal.

>inmortal
>Those were accidents.
>Accidents.

What happened to Marcel was an accident and Frieda and Berthold were defeated in battle.

>uses a YH pic to promulgate his shitty imaginary crackpairing

Sasuga EHtards. Strap in for an entire season of pic related.

>complaining about a reaction pic that can be used for a lot of things being "theirs"
Jeez, you YH are truly autistic

>Manlets will suffer an accident soon.

I actually also thought it was odd he used that pic for his delusional shitposting.

EH get a lot of time together too.

Hot

your drawings skills are as shit as your taste. Sad!