SHEEEEEEEEET

WE.....

WUZ.....

Other urls found in this thread:

s3.amazonaws.com/wos-photos-production/101508.jpg
twitter.com/Disney/status/939986845915602945
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/six-out-of-10-migrants-to-europe-come-for-economic-reasons-and-are-not-refugees-eu-vice-president-a6836306.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this Elsagate?

>nigger kristoff

Just reposting my God-tier OC from the Let It Snow thread that got deleted a few minutes ago.

Can't wait for rule 34.

the resemblance is quite uncanny

>pic
>oppressive dictators
>water shortage
>hunger
>constant resource and relegious wars
>barbaric relegion
>created strong men

It's the nose
The nose always knows

For fuck sake this is getting insane.

ok i get it, they hate white guy now, but why is it always nigger. not asian male, poo in loo, sikh etc... always a nigger

Why is it always the Gingers?

sighhhhhhhhhh

Because that's what weakens your bloodline the most, you can't come back from that without fucking up 8 other bloodlines for a century.

not rly, its always white women regardless if blonde, ginger or brunete. we have to point it out oto normie whites so they notice it at first glance. thats how i started noticing, i wasnt paying attention than i read about it that its alwayas negro and WF from that point i started noticing it more and more

walt disney rolling in his cryogenic stasis chamber

Gingers and blondes, never brunettes

when, friends, when do we put a stop to the jewish menace

>cast the two girls to look the same
>cast the man black
every time
disney, either make them all consistent or none consistent, don't give us this BLACKED bs

The ride never ends...

Brunette master race.

hahahah the gold is that he is the thief prince and the liberals will be outraged
manufactured controversy for both sides

>alladin

we

>>cast the two girls to look the same
>>cast the man black
>every time
>disney, either make them all consistent or none consistent, don't give us this BLACKED bs
that is actually pretty condemning. if they'd just replace all chars with random mish-mash you could almost believe them - now it is clearly an agenda

they still had no balls to make niggers play the girls

hahahaha think again
s3.amazonaws.com/wos-photos-production/101508.jpg

Main target of this play are little grils. They are majorly white so they need someone like them to indentify with, plus you can condition them to become coalburners from the young age.

Ironically in the UK at least when they say "diverse" they are consistent

The BBC was doing this short run sitcom on a Pakistan family in the UK, and they were told it was not diverse enough so they needed to write parts for more white actors in the show because too many of the characters were Pakistani

Bet your ass he won't turn out to be a power-hungry asshole.
OHH FINALLY ANNA HAS FOUND TRUE LOVE!

Niggers are the dumbest race on earth.
The goal is to poison genetics with lower IQ dna to keep humans from evolving.
This shit has picked up a fever pitch since genetics has become more common a study.
Those in power know that the higher that humanity's collective IQ becomes, the less those people can be controlled. Since those in power will lose their power under a populace with high IQ, their only viable solution is to make a mud race that can stave off the next Renaissance for a thousand years.

And right now they are desperate because humanity is growing faster than they can control. They're using every tool possible.

seeing this imagine after listening to E. Michael Jones speak on (((racism))) is just too funny

I am so fucking sick of this.

she has bigger arms than he does

what a soy boy

The resemblance is uncanny, I don't see what people are complaining about. Having a nigger in medieval Europe makes perfect sense.

The same effects are seen in Europe with muslim immigration.
The goal is to use European egalitarianism against Europeans to get them to accept low-IQ "immigrants"(particularly young virile males who are most likely to rape/breed with the resident females) as a replacement strategy. This is also why pedo rape gangs are basically allowed to roam free until thery become too much of a problem to silence, and even then damage control is put into place to minimize RAGE.

In the US, it's much harder to use muslims, so latin Americans and niggers are used as the IQ-lowering dna of choice.

The media and music and western gaming are also used in this way. The dumbing down of the citizenry must take place for (((those))) in power to remain in power.
Here too, downer drugs(alcohol, opioids, and benzodiazepines) are used, covertly, to dumb down the population.

The real problem is the east Asians. They are not so easily BLANDA'd or controlled from the outside. Japan in particular is frightening to those in (((power))) because it is becoming militarized again, refuses immigrants and downer drugs and senseless dull media, And is basically as anti-communist as they come in the first world.
So (((they))) gave Tokyo the 2020 Olympic games as a means to try and jam that foot in the door. God willing, Japan resists and steals their shekels in doing so. Welcome to the real redpill.

WHY IS IT LITERALLY ALWAYS A A NIGGER AND A WHITE WOMEN
WTF WHAT IS WRONG WITH WHITE GUYS

>basically as anti-communist as they come in the first world.
Nope the Communist party is one of the biggest in the country

Sami are the negroes of the north, I don't see anything wrong here.

Bullshit.

they won’t stop until the goyim are brainwashed into thinking there were nigger Eskimos

5th largest party in the government. They have literal Communists holding seats and helping to make policies in Japan

because niggers are the absolute worst

thank you mr. and mrs. skeletal

>particularly young virile males who are most likely to rape/breed with the resident females
Please return to r*ddit with your based black men if you have internalized cuckspam

Both girls look terrible anyway

BRAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

The irony being the girl in this photo has had, since her first instagram posting, 3 boyfriends, all black

obligatory umadwhiteboi?

I bet they focus less on the sister relationship too just to fuel their cuck fetish even though no one cares about Kristoff.

Talkin' 'bout THIS ONES FOR YOU HANK Ka boom man!

"Let It Go" doesn't work out very well when you're stealing television sets

This. We share no DNA with blacks whereas I think almost everyone has R1a and some have R1b , niggers have neither of these

Cause they need to sell that merch

Swede's are the cucks of the planet

Post proof

>5th largest party in the government.
>5th largest party
OH SHIT! Are they at all a problem at that level/ Do the Japanese people have any risk from them? Aren't they just Okinawans?

>helping to make policies in Japan
Votes no one gives a shit about. Better to let them think they have a say than start up a crusade for "human rights" and get the UN/EU/etc involved. Peace allows the actual plan to go uninterrupted. Japan hates commie fucks. EVERYBODY with a sense of decency hates commie fucks and most morally bankrupt people do too.

Nothing based about it. Why do you think it's mostly young men flooding into Europe? It's vile IMO. It's obvious what the fucking game is though, you kike fuck.
Ideally, you don't even kill the mudslime. You raid a place where they're located, kidnap a few with guns you bought on the eastern Europe black market, sever their dicks, and toss them over the fence at Merkel's manse. Just for lulz. Wear gloves tho.

that's her husband, hilarious, that means he is a total cuck, provides her money while she only fucks black men

>still no proof
continue larping

>closeted lesbian kid touches her little sister
>causes trauma in girl who is unable to engage a normal relationship
>goes wild with the first man she meets
>lesbian goes nuts and left the family creating imaginary friends in the path
>lesbian gets out the closet and Let it Go
>sister meets a good guy
>unable to love
>Not frozen: Frigid due lesbian child abuse
>solved with the "love" of the lesbian sister
>fin
Caring about Disney vitriol anymore...

>Why do you think it's mostly young men flooding into Europe?

Economic migrants, duh. They know Europe has got great welfare they can take advantage of, and they are physically able to make the trek, they just want the gibs

>M-M-MUH PURE WAIFU

Stop being in denial

they let the commies have seats to remind them each and every singel day that if you vote communist, everyone hates you. then they let you see that the commies are all fat, ugly, disgusting people

the adults die unmarried, alone, and poor

dumb people thatd normally have sympathy forthe ideas definitely don't like being unmarried, alone, and in poverty

so no one votes for them

if you are a staunch conservative, go to a good school, get a good job, you're the "cool" guy in japan. not a rockstar but more status than in any euro society and the girls are dumb, tey go for it and are fucking happy about it.

everything there is breddy good

all liberals must die

Does vanity Fair make a lot of plays?

>Economic migrants, duh.
Why mostly young men though?
>and they are physically able to make the trek
Oh yeah, it's HARD sitting on a boat for a day.

Come on. Don't be naive. It's a plan. All of this faggotry is a plan.
Really, there's too few politicians dying in this world. Nature is dropping the ball here.
We need more cancer. LOTS more cancer.

*cancer meaning malignant tumors or people getting shot/stabbed/blown the fuck up(this is a particularly good one because no body armor on earth can withstand a kg of high explosive detonating at 7000+ meters per second, and those who deserve it know that)

There is no proof for that, he's just one of those MGTOW fags who thinks all women fuck nogs

im more offput by the ugly jewess actors desu

plz post this to their twitter

twitter.com/Disney/status/939986845915602945

I'd do it but I'm permabanned

ah that makes sense Sup Forums seems to be filled with people like that lately

that jew playing elsa is really worse than that nigger playing a bad guy

lol'd

maybe you should google image search the actual voice actress for Elsa

>voice actress
>the character
you're a fucking retard Somali joe just keep raping sweedish girls and leave the talking to us, oky?

stop being a retard

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/six-out-of-10-migrants-to-europe-come-for-economic-reasons-and-are-not-refugees-eu-vice-president-a6836306.html

>six-out-of-10-migrants-to-europe-come-for-economic-reasons-and-are-not-refugees-eu-vice-president

>EU Vice President
There's a voice you can trust!
Jesus fucking Christ.

everybody wants free shit.... too bad they don't realize that under communism they WILL HAVE TO WORK ...

He's saying they are economic migrants and are lying about being refugees, you fucking idiot, in other words he is reinforcing what Sup Forums has always been saying!

At least they got the smelly part right

holy tits no

Ooga booga where da white wymenz at?

1977 madonna was sexy af, bruh.

But they're NOT economic refugees. Not in truth. They're fighters waging a soft war. In the US, one needs desert skills to deal with mexcriment crossing the "imaginary" line. You also need to be prepared to get a death sentence or spend time in a prison system full of latino gangs and other violent riffraff on the loose.

But in Europe, you only need to find a decent rifle. The border between Turkey and the civilized world is a place that's easily tolerable. Set up shop, pick off a few dozen sandniggers for sport, bug out before the cucked police catch you, rinse, repeat. Even if you get caught, prisons in Europe are pussyville compared to US prisons.

OR(or!) if you're dealing with Hakimmigrants over the medi, you just lay sea mines in the paths of boats carrying the swarm and bug out by sea. Lay into a small port, reload you mines, fly out again. Use a cigarette boat.

>56:er doesn't even check trips

shameful

Should just rename it "Blacked" t b h

Don't post if your drunk, friend

>medieval
nowhere near medieval times you plonker.

>you're
>you are
You had two other options man. TWO.

>"I was about to have to actually come up with a counter-argument, but you made a grammar typo. Checkmate! Now I will brag about my victory on Reddit!"

Oh my...

I'm amazed normies are still so asleep they don't notice this shit.

>grammar typo
American education.

Thanks doc

You want a counter-argument?
WHY NOT?
If you have a boat, why not mine the Mediterranean Sea?

If you have the balls to buy a black market rifle, why not blast immigrants with them?
Because it's against the law, right. Okay. Don't do it. Don't break the law. See how much laws matter in 20 years.