HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/tefvmf.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=3IofP3RJqAo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No.

I'VE COME TO TALK WITH YOU AGAIN

this shit is literaly worst than Akame ga kill.

Because a vision softly creeping,
Left its seeds while I was sleeping,

Fucking Okada.

came out of nowhere

The way the guy just calmly walks away without giving a single fuck about being seen is what makes it.

This is the first episode that has genuinely upset me. I cannot believe they killed Lafter. Holy shit I am so mad right now. Then the way Azee found her and how she reacted felt real and upset me even more. Lafter didn't deserve this at all. So many other characters deserved this shit a hundred times more.

>this new to Gundam
Sometimes people die. A lot.

>fujo show killing off the best girls

rip lafter, rip amida

Even in space, Guts can never be happy

OOO WHATCHA SAY

what the fuck I seriously didn't expect this

>people complain IBO doesnt kill enough characters
>kill off some side characters in 2 episodes
>Everyone freaks out

Careful for what you ask for

>side characters
The 3 character that died since last week had more screentimes than the vast, vast, vast majority of characters on the show, including all Tekkadan members apart from 4 of them, maybe 5 if we include Tagaki.

Then some random bitches died

Azee is the next to die or one of the Tekkaden boys in next weeks revenge episode

bullshit, Amida had little to no screentime

Please, not Azee. They have no reason to add her to the kill count.

I still don't get what this anime is trying to accomplish. It seems to be there without a purpose. What does this Gundam anime want to tell me?

pop pop pop making waifus drop

Revenge is not the answer

> What does this Gundam anime want to tell me?
"Never let Mari Okada to write script for your show."

>one of the Tekkaden boys in next weeks revenge episode

I hope. Tekkadan's plot armor has been way too strong. Chad or Ride should have died against the MA.

And the vision that was planted in my brain.... still remains

That working for the mafia tends to shorten one's lifespan.

Aniki...

There is no way she caught one in the gut, she was already dropping by the time the third went off.

This anime is telling you to buy Gunpla

Fuck you IBO Gunpla is great actually

But those mobile suits look ugly as fuck, I won't buy those.

>revenge is not the answer
Retarded way to convey it, if that's the case.

1/100 IBO is shit

my.mixtape.moe/tefvmf.webm

The money is always in HG

To the user asking in the last thread, yes, new barbatos has long limbs. And a very big mace.

she's basically moaning at the beginning

Here for best boy

Top notch, actually made me shiver the first time around.

>Better detailed frame than most modern mg.
>Very well articulated and part separated for painting.
>We actually got a grunt in 1/100 again.

What's not to like?

I can fap to this.

There will be more deaths. There will be nobody left when it is all over. And just to twist the knife, somehow Iok will survive it all the way to the end.

Nice headshot.

Head, chest and gut. No wonder she didn't survive.

So are they just trying to kill Gundam at this point? IBO started as something people didn't like, and seems to be moving in the direction of making the few people who kept up hate it.

It's getting harder to watch every time.

As long Jasgay dies.

At least Iok can be entertainingly incompetent.

>I will never betray you

I honestly believe him.

IBO is dead. The only way they can salvage this series is through fujobucks. As far as story goes, it's been dead since S1.

If they are then bandai is working against them by putting out excellant model kits that keep pumping profit into it.

That's really sad to think about. How do you fuck up so bad?

Maybe this is actually the leadup to a new Gundam Build Fighters anime.

Jasley is so dead because his purpose of making Tekkadan leave Teiwaz is fulfilled, but he won't survive to take over Teiwaz and will likely die screaming by being scissored by Akihiro.

Is there something I'm not getting.

Because for me, seeing people have strong reactions to character's death is a good sign.

Now kill Kudelia

>The only way they can salvage this series is through fujobucks.
Are you kidding? Bandai figured out the formula to keep making money by whipping Sunrise's pitiful gundam attempts at suicide.
Their marketing strategy for IBO is fucking INTENSE compared to previous series.
The coordinated streaming, marketing, and product marketing alongside the rapid and massive gunpla line for this honestly pretty mediocre series shows that they're making their money back regardless of how much anybody likes the anime the products are related to, because otaku are stupid. Sunrise gets paid for their efforts either way and Bandai gets their plastic money.

No reason to. No one would get sad for that.

>tfw didn't know my waifu was dead for almost 20 years
>still get upset thinking about it

Y-yeah... n-nobody...

I'm going to get chew out for this, I can very well see Akihiro murder his way deep into Teiwez, only to get stopped a hairbreath's away of offing Jasley because he had completely forgotten to look after himself and overextended himself in his murder-rage. Then Akihiro dies and Jasley lives yet another episode.

A reasonably sized chunk of the gunpla buying audience doesn't even watch the show. They just like building model kits.

>The only way they can salvage this series is through fujobucks.
That would require having some fujobait wouldn't it?

So is this shit still boring? I dropped it 3 episodes into this season, it just totally lost my interest.

That wouldn't work. Fujobucks don't produce shows that sell gunpla. Look at how only Freedom and Strike variants sell from Seed, only Wing Zero variants sell from Wing, and only Exia and 00 variants sell from 00.

Those shows have the biggest character merchandise sales though.

Meanwhile Unicorn was through the fucking roof with gunpla sales, to the point where even the weirdest fan service kit could be made and it would sell.

shock deaths are never a good thing because people only look to see what is happening for a short time and then abandon them.

This is clearly a response to a complaint about IBO being "Nothing ever happens". Well, something just happened, and damn if it doesn't mesh with the story or satisfy a character arc at all.

If she died during a battle or an intense character moment, no one would have cared. This would be shocking if almost the exact same thing didn't happen several times previously in the same show in recent times.

Mika won't let Jasley escape because Orga gave the clearance for Mika to go all out with no regrets. They have to give Rex a cool debut next week so Mika is going to be murdering harder than ever.

Yea, something like bunch of shirtless men...oh wait!

Do you trust Chocololi Man, Sup Forums?

I'm still fucking shocked that the Juaggu got a kit.

Unicorn was good though.

guts for fucks sake that is not how you get rid of sexual frustration

Character death isn't shocking solely because it's surprising. It's shocking because people were emotionally invested in the character. Otherwise there would be no effect from the death.

I see no reason not to.

Over everyone else in this series, even with the betrayal.

>It's shocking because people were emotionally invested in the character.

Well that certainly doesn't apply to Lafter

The signs are clear: they pushed Aston/Takaki out of thin air even though they barely had any interactions at all in S1. If they're doing well economically, they wouldn't have to resort to that.

Is it bad that im getting an erection from watching this scene

When was the last time they were shirtless anyway? They killed off their most popular fujo ship, sidelined the next one in line, ignored characters most popular with fujos, pushed pedo and hetero all throughout the season and so on. Your narrative is flawed.

Akihiro is fucking strong.

TRANSPARENT

I'm willing to forgive everything this anime has done wrong if McGillis comes out on top at the end.

Oh no, Jasley is going to die, but it's how many people he manages to bring with him when that time comes, that's the real issue. I can see a lot of people from Tekkadan that's not going to make it, and in their weakened state, Iok suddenly swoops in and finishes them off.

>When was the last time they were shirtless anyway?
See screenshots from latest episode.

Then it fails
Gun x Sword already told us revenge is always the answer.

One brief scene of a shirtless guy every ten episodes doesn't cut it.

He's going to make lolicon legal.

Taking bets, how will Jasley get it in the end

-Murder Manlet does what a Murder Manlet does
-Guts Scissor Special
-Orga brings him in alive for McMurdo to coup de Grace him himself
-Orga brings him in alive for the wives to have at him
-Orga give him to McMillis
-Jasley is the luckiest son of bitch in Gundam and actually makes an escape

Jasley makes it all the way to the end, only for Iok to shoot him, saying he doesn't work with criminals.

That's why it's bait. They did it lot early on to draw them in and now do it occasionally for that "there could be shirtless dude in any episode" -feeling.

Same way they use occasional mecha action scenes to fool people into watching space melodrama.

A mix of the first three

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=3IofP3RJqAo

Iok himself knew who Jasley was so this is completely wrong.

>IBO started as something people didn't like, and seems to be moving in the direction of making the few people who kept up hate it.
Speak for yourself you retard. Season 2 has improved a lot after the snorefest that was Season 1.

>Well that certainly doesn't apply to Lafter

Why? I was emotionally invested.

Yea but Iok also knew Turbines wanted to surrender but chose to pretend he didn't see it

Iok is great at playing the denial game

It was just a ruse to get vengeance for his men. Once he has gotten his revenge, he's going to stab Jasley in the back.

Technically, the only evidence against Jasley at this point is that he's an asshole, right?

Lafter isnt dead right, shes just severely injured and hospitalized off screen. Itd be shit writing to kill her off like that.

That's the thing with fujos. They don't care whether it's official or not., and it's just so easy to satisfy them. That ~20 seconds interaction between Shino and Yamagi in episode 37? It's enough to make them a trending topic in twitter.

sonofabitch he's playing the Hal game

they're the mafia, not exactly big on the "evidence" thing