Just fuck off Sweden. Literally the worst country in the world

Just fuck off Sweden. Literally the worst country in the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kmSZW6f0s_Y
exposingtheelca.com/exposed-blog/elca-bolz-weber-believes-wiccan-goddess-is-aspect-of-christian-god
youtube.com/watch?v=pQ6CsTtEMu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Some one just put those poor bastards out of their misery.

God hates Sweden.

Swedish die God laughs.

God damn every Swede.

>every translation of the Bible ever uses "He" and "Him"
At what point can they still call themselves "Christian" in any capacity? They've seemingly done away with every Christian tenet, and are going against Christian tradition at every corner.

You bigots are on the wrong side of history and every day your hate-filled beliefs become more and more socially unacceptable to voice publically. Just STOP HATING PEOPLE FOR BEING DIFFERENT. WHY IS THIS SO HARD FOR YOU? EVEN CHILDREN UNDERSTAND THIS.

Sweden is majority atheist, and you're suprirsed they would try to besmirch God with bullshit like this?

weak b8

Ya bigots! Accept people for who they want to be!

Don't give that fucking leaf poster any (You)s

We're not the hateful ones. We just want to be left alone

I don't think it's bait, I think he's making a joke through sarcasm.

>yeah but at least we're 98% white and not like le 56% amerigoblins

No american should feel bad for any european.

Kill us kill us.....

All these people tweeting this to the President. Does he ever even respond? Does he even run his own twitter or is it just dickless idiots trying to pretend rebels?

God will not be mocked.

You are in the GREAT APOSTASY.
The SON OF PERDITION, who is ANTICHRIST, is about to be revealed. Strap in.

Why is this that bad? Like, who cares. Most people in the west aren't even religious anyway.

They're half right, God is both genders simultaneously and referred to as "he" since it's the neuter pronoun in English. I don't know whether that the case in Swedish but this is a move of faggotry nonetheless

Alright, genius. Why did Jesus always refer to God as "Father".

This.

It was church of Sweden choice to do so, so let them do it

Swadish churches allow LESBIAN BISHOPS!

Fucking kek here's the (you)

Oh. Good for them. I'm pretty sure even most Christians elsewhere don't give a shit since they'e not part of Church of Sweden

To portray his relationship as parental I assume? It's not like God can't be a "father" but at the same time He can be called a "mother" as well. We're talking about an omnipotent, omnipresent being that is, was, and always will be. He's not a physical being in the sense He's portrayed in the media. God has no actual form

Fucking atheist anglos

Swedes aren't Anglo

>atheist
Wrong, not everyone subscribes to the Roman perversion of Christianity

Deus Vult, Infidel

I was referring to you

>Unironically worshiping a thinly-veiled Jupiter
Ishiggy

The Bible literally says God's a he. He created man in his own image then created a woman from the man.

Almost 75% of you Nordcucks would rather shitpost online and browse "Teh Intahnetz" than actually go OUTSIDE and defend your women.

How can anyone take you seriously. You're a nation of FAGS and Women.

Children don't give a shit about politics unless their parents brainwash them to. All children who don't spend 20+ hours a day on the iPad/JewTube are apolitical.

We did it once. We'll do it again.
youtube.com/watch?v=kmSZW6f0s_Y

Sweden is like the California of Europe.

Then grab your rifle and go do something you fucking 53% goy slave, do you even have a foreskin?
We are still a thousand times better off than you are

Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA) is almost as bad as this. It pains my very soul. Funnily enough most of its members are Scandinavian American while conservative branches of American Lutheranism are more Germanic (Missouri Synod)
exposingtheelca.com/exposed-blog/elca-bolz-weber-believes-wiccan-goddess-is-aspect-of-christian-god

You're in no position to make le 56% memes
T. Žuvėdas

it's fascinating to me, the cuckery is so intense yet Swedes famous outside of their country tend to be somewhat red pilled

Ofc i am, i tower over you like a white god.
Christendom died long ago in Sweden, all that is left is some marxist pretenders
Christ idiots could never destroy our real pagan traditions

Pic related is the priestess of sodom masquerading as a Lutheran Pastor who equates made up Wicca feminism with the Trinity

How can anyone take you seriously. You're a nation of SPICS and Niggers.

I'd hate fuk her into normalcy.

You need to understand the complete SJW control of media. Say anything and your life will be ruined. Studying? Expelled. Working? Fired. Renting? Evicted. Currently the public parts of the few nationalist movements can only exist thanks to a silent support base

Virgin Swedish Viking is inferior to Chad Lithuanian-Latvian Curonian.

Fathers are role models for the heads of families.

Can't wait for the follow-up
>God is Allah: Church of Sweden urges clergy to stop referring to The Lord as "Christian"

God uses he/him pronouns. Isn’t it wrong to misgender?

God is a gendered word. Not heard of Goddess?

Just call him Zod or Zog if you want some new neutral word.

why would God even have a gender though?

Matthew 24:12-13
And because iniquity hath abounded, the charity of many shall grow cold.
But he that shall persevere to the end, he shall be saved.

Don't worry, some muslim will get offended by it and it's over.

God made the man at his image, and from him he made a woman.
It's clear as the day, just notice how this bullshit is only pushed for christianity. The commies want to tear down christianity for good.

It has begun.

>Bible clearly says father and uses male language
>God is like a king tyrant turned up to eleven

Guess the Bible means that god is twospirit

Newsflash: Creator goddesses behave differently in mythical stories.

The church of Sweden is corrupt anyway, I'll keep referring to him as the Lord, thank you.

>protestants

God is clearly a woman.

First rule: NOBODY ELSE BUT ME, before "don't kill" or "don't steal"

The whole story of Job, which basically is God ruining Job's life, and when destitute and alone he asks God what he did to deserve his suffering, God basically said

"WELL, IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHY I'M MAD..."

Back when I was a Christian we were taught the father, then son, and the Holy Ghost. What new piece of religious history was uncovered to prompt this change, or are they just destroying the long established principals of the church in order to win tumblr points?

That guy used to be the Finnish prime minister. We don't elect our prime ministers.

They're doing it just because. The swedish church is corrupt and basically lives off of tax money so its leaders can go have a party in the mediterranian.
In general the government is pretty corrupt too.

I suggest you watch this, enable english subtitles.
youtube.com/watch?v=pQ6CsTtEMu4