Mousou Telepathy 123-124

NOW I'VE LOST IT

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/06/080616205044.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>it's a Toda-kun getting BTFO chapter

I bet Akira has a big dick.

Did he just give up on having a proper conversation?

Is anyone else really getting irritated at hayato's spinelessness. Maybe the gag is being dragged out too long, but at this point I really dont give a fuck if her wins the Ayakobowl. Not even a /u/fag and the yuri ship is more appealing.

Of course, he's the best boy

You just say this because Mana got her development first, he'll eventually get his turn, I think

And now I'm sad

I guess so. All he has shown so far is how much he has a raging boner for her, and nothing past that.

There's also that thing where he tought she was an angel for some reason before getting the raging boner

She helped him find his class and he's been lovestruck ever since

>Angel

If you want to read that as something at all. Of course if he finds her cute, sexy, and beautiful at once, she would be angelic. As I said, the gag is running old. And it didnt take long for Mana to show growth.

Even though honorifics aren't a part of western culture, the same feelings are shared by awkward men all across the globe

Godspeed Toda, you absolute madman

The fact that Mana knows her thoughts are being read and still wants to be friends with Ayako.

And the fact that Ayako knows Mana's thoughts and still wants to be friends with her.

It's just too perfect. People this perfect don't exist.

I think in Gag manga like this it's easier to develop the side characters because if you develop the main ones the things get kinda more serious, it explains the limbo Tomo-chan is going trough right now, but well that's just my opinion

Makes sense.

Came here to post this. He's become the most unlikable character. It's hilarious to think that while so much development has occurred between Mana and Ayako, Hayabitch hasn't even said more than a few words to her at once.

>The fact that Mana knows her thoughts are being read and still wants to be friends with Ayako.
Not hard to understand - Mana has never had a close female friend before, and discovering that Ayako heard all the shitty things she (Mana) thought about her early on and still tried to help her win Hayato is definitely enough for her to realize that Ayako is a friend worth keeping.
If Ayako never revealed that she can read minds then I could see Mana abandoning her as a friend over jealousy.

>And the fact that Ayako knows Mana's thoughts and still wants to be friends with her.
Ayako has spent her whole life hearing people think nasty things about her, but this is the first time someone went out of their way to include her (even while still thinking nasty things about her, which speaks to Mana's underlying kindness despite her jealousy). And especially once Mana stopped thinking nasty things about Ayako and even apologized profusely for them, why wouldn't Ayako want to be friends with Mana more than ever?

Jun is at least somewhat more interesting, they met as kids as thought it was a boy and even now that they're grown up his first instinct is to always see her as one of the guys, which complicates things ever since she started giving him boners which he deals with as if he was part of the Opus Dei, and he also has hang ups about his 'gameboy' past and wanting to catch up to her, but that's complicated by the fact that as a guy he's already stronger, which to him it doesn't count.

Meanwhile, with this is just 'Boner, boner, boner, I got a boner, you give me a boner, boner boner boner' By his own admission they barely interact.

btw where can i read the raws?
it's a webcomic isn't it? yet they're behind 100+ chapters

hell, his friend made more progress already, and he's got a gf already.

It's like you never liked someone in your teenage years,

>It's like you were never so autistic as a teenager that you ate lunch with someone you like every day and even went on a school trip with them and still never spoke more than a sentence to them

Hayato's position would be understandable if he never got the chance to hang out with Ayako and continued to crush on her from afar, but as it stands he really has no excuse.

Really, like they're both representatives, they went on the trip, they're eating lunch right there. He's a little bitch

there is a link on the batoto page

The reason he's got a girlfriend already is also the reason he's made more progress. He expresses his feelings.

Hayato, however, is the ultimately repressed Japanese man.

It's probably because he's never had to put any actual effort into getting female attention so he never developed the social skills necessary to initiate.
But given how his previous gf broke up with him for never showing any emotion I'd say he has a touch of the 'tism as well.

>It's like you were never so autistic as a teenager that you ate lunch with someone you like every day and even went on a school trip with them and still never spoke more than a sentence to them
Yeah, basically.

Except it isn't even 'boner boner boner boner' anymore. It was hilarious when it was that.

Nowadays it's just "Aaaaaaaah why is everyone talking to Nakano but meeeeee I'm such a loserrr"

It's boring.

Toda-kun... Fighto.

Reminder that tomorrow, January 30th, is National Croissant Day.
Get yourself a nice fluffy croissant for breakfast and think about best girl.

I wonder if we're heading towards Nakano trying to talk more with Toda herself, if only because she's getting sick and tired of hearing his moping all the time.

He gets some major development in 10 pages / 5 days

which is apparently how many days it'll be before it returns to 1 page a day, so perhaps they wanted to fast-forward to that.

Missed the last thread so i do it now
CROIsSANT HAIR IS BACK. YESYESYESYES

He were associating with her under the pretext of both of them being the class representatives, and eaten lunch together because she was alone before. During trip Mana hogged Hayato most of the time until her confession on the last day, an because of that Toda was left with Nakano most of the time too. Mana lived with her in one room and shared a secret with her in the end, Toda didn't need to care about his inpressions on her and quickly become familiar with her.
Hayato practically din't have any chanses to hang with her during the trip, and generally has to act much more cautiously to get closer to her. And thats why he is shocked now- he feels like his friends became close with Nakano during incredibly small amount of time they spent with her, while it's actually only he who wasn't able to spent time with her.

His name's Akira, not Toda.

>It's something that'll never happen
>so, you're already aware of that
Now it's hurts for me too. She was happy that he invited her to be in the same group for the school trip, but as fast as she made some friends, she doesn't even care if he will stay no more that acquaintance with her forever.

Now I will remember,

for which country?

the struggle is rel

The U.S.
But that doesn't mean you can't observe it also if you're somewhere else!

More like
>But I've never had a proper conversation with her...
>Oh... so you're already aware...

She was probably talking about his delusions.

it's not hear birthday though.

Even better - that way we can celebrate her twice each year.

And so ends Mana's first love.
>By the way, why do you like Aya-chan?
>...
>Is it her boobs?
>...
Fucking Toda.

if you want to celebrate that much you can always do her unbirthdays

>eating croissants for breakfast every single day

Très bien

>>Is it her boobs?
Is there even any other reason to like a girl?

Hes ass.

Mmmmh I guess. And legs too, legs are nice.

I think you're forgetting something.

The nape?

Also what's 8/10? The clothing or aya?

This series is like 120 chapters/pages behind the Raws, surely Toda must have had some development by then.

>Birthday: 6/9
What did the author mean by this?

her ass, her crotch, her hip bones, her belly button, the underside of her ribcage, her clavicles, her troat, her mouth, her thights, her back dimples, her shoulder blades.

Eeew.

oh yeah, the nape too....

what? there's nothing wrong about any of those things. they're all sexy spots.

it'd be 9/6 in Japan

Purple better step up later on.

No, it's written 6月9日 in Japanese.

Oh shit you're right.

Purple is like 10 steps ahead right now though.

His bonus chapter revealed his facial muscles are dead, which also made his first girlfriend dump him because he appeared to be bored with her (when that wasn't true at all).
That's a big hit to self-esteem.

Big time lead for sure since his thoughts are generally just wanting to spend time with nakano.

Being the center of a love triangle must be weird as hell when you can hear your potential suitors' deepest thoughts about you.

good
I have no sympathy for him at all

Yes, Shimizu is like reverse Toda. Most of his thoughts are innocence stuffs about how he wants to be with Nakano and even marry her. He also says what was on his mind right out loud most of the time.

He'd already go out with Nakano right now had Mana not stepped in to prevent it and Nakano herself insisted on keeping status quo because MUH EVERYONE HAPPINESS.

>revealed his facial muscles are dead,

That was a joke about the emotional detachment he learned/inherited from his mom.

>さよなら初恋
I guess her suffering is finally over. Hopefully the author starts more development between her and worst boy soon.

Toda might be shit but he has some magnificent taste
a good nape is the best part of the body

i pretty much do
coffe and croissant in the bar outside the station
after that a quick smoke and an early death in my 40s

>You did great
;__;

>BUANGUA

not before your novel gets published I hope.

is she a ninja turtle?

>BUANGUA

>He'd already go out with Nakano right now had Mana not stepped in to prevent it

What the fuck are you doing Mana it's your fucking chance

She's huge Ayako x Toda shipper despite her feeling for Toda.

She also thinks purple is an annoying shit.

Nakano is over Toda by that point. Shimizu will end up with Nakano and Toda will end up forever alone because he's a creepy perv shit.

Nakano can go find some other (better) guy.

Shimizu is pure.

I want to be entranced by Demon Mana

Why does she think he's an annoying shit?

He kind of suddenly just butted into their usual group routine activities and started saying weird (but sincere) stuffs to Nakano, like suddenly asking her out before marriage.

Wow you are right that does sound really annoying, Tohda or Mana should be real with him and tell him to fuck off

Toda really can't because he's, well, Toda. Mana was being really passive-agressive to him and he could tell, that's why he fucked off as shown here

>Toda and Mana in panic mode
>Yashima just sitting on the sidelines in amusement

Must be nice being Yashima, have a hot-ass perfect girlfriend and get to watch the love hijinx of your best friends unfold.

Yashima is the best wingman Toda could've hoped for, along with Mana.

He's amazing

Why are best girls always supporting characters Sup Forums?

Mana with her hair down is just as cute as croissant-mode.

At least he's self-aware. I like that Toda is just a decent person who's REALLY INTO Nakano instead of being portrayed as a huge creep. You can't really blame him for what he thinks is completely private.

So is Shimizu the better man in this equation because your sentence confuses me.

Also, Toda needs some development badly. He has some decent moments, but as it stands ending up with anyone is out of the question. Maybe another character can be introduced that tries to get Toda to break out of his seemingly emotionless face.

It's impressive how expressive Toda is.

Gotta compensate for his lack of external expression somehow.

Hits a little too hard to be a joke here when it's an actual condition.
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/06/080616205044.htm

Why? He has an interest in Nakano and is straightforward in his thinking with zero ulterior motives other than being with her. That and unlike toda, he doesn't hide what he feels. Mana should just back the fuck off and stop being a cunt.

Actually... since she can read his mind and therefor understand him better than anyone else... doesn't that make them a perfect match for his disability?

Yes, she would complement him, but for thematic purposes, should they be together only because of that?

Hoping he reveals why he sees her as a goddess soon.

>Hoping he reveals why he sees her as a goddess soon.
He already did. Chapters 190-200 something IIRC.