Sup Forums BTFO

Illegal immigrants aren't the problem, capitalism is

then deport illegal immigrants so that "immoral business owners" can't underpay people

It's a simple economic principle. Supply vs. demand. More people = less money. Both are to blame.

Let me guess you don't work?

Capitalism is the main driving force of all immigration.

both are you stupid nigger. deport illegals, stop immigration, and abolish the capitalist system.

Yeah...I agree...incarcerate illegals...let them learn in jail before going home first...at least they will gain English /French for free... stupid Trudeau and this BS 2 language system

Op is a stupid commie. The illegal Spics&Nigs shouldn't even be here. That's why we need a wall.

But i agree with this?

I get fucking angry when libshits talk condescendingly about who will pick our vegetables for cheap?

It's just modern day employee abuse, but they can get away with it. I would suggest a plan where workers can come over for seasonal jobs and given protection and forced to get decent pay as long as they go home when the season is over.

Everyone would be happy.

>Illegal immigrants aren't the problem

yes, yes they are

They're not underpaying them. They're just paying them less that they would have to pay a white man. The spics are actually undercutting white men. They're offering their services for cheap. And in that way, they are stealing jobs. Because A) they don't belong here, and B) they're using government benefits to offset the lower pay. So it's a double hit on honest whites.

>Literally impossible to steal a job
You apply for a job, acceptance letter comes in mail, someone steals you mail and shows up for work with your acceptance letter.

>Company can hire Joe for $10 an hour
>Company can hire Jose, Juan and Carlos for $10 an hour

How is this not stealing a job? And it devalues labor for everyone else.by creating artificial down pressure within the market. Fuck off you left-wing parasite

Of course he works, he shills on the internet for peanuts.

This. The larger the labor supply, the lower the demand for labor, the lower the wages that labor can demand. It's basic economics, the only kind of economics which is valid.

Sorry nigga. Survival of the fittest. Your fat white ass isn't willing to put your blubber to work, so someone strong and capable will. You don't have some inherent right to a job. All that's happening is you're being replaced because you've become a race of soft fatass losers.

>dae nazbol???? follow me on Twitter and donate to my patreon btw
fuck off, moron

>nigga

Why are you even here you barely literate sub-human monkey-man?

It is literally impossible to steal someone's labour. Think all the labour is being exploited by capitalists? Absolutely impossible. An employer is intentionally hiring someone they can pay for labour. We don't have a capitalism problem. We have a moral issue regarding workers taking advantage of capitalists and pushing the blame onto those being taken advantage of.

Obviously to spit on little bitch boy cuckolds like you.

I would suggest you give it more effort, but I know hard that is for your race.

Yeah, you tell him. YOU BE A KANG N SHIT! FUCKIN' WHITEY KEEPIN' YOU DOWN!

>work shit jobs for very little money
>value yourself less than a white man who would demand more
>fittest

Best goy

Look at all of these mad impotent little white boys. Angry that they're dying out and losing ahahaha.

It's over, nigga. Enjoy your anime and video games and saying nigger on the internet, you little cuckold white boys. You're on the way out and you know it.

You're wrong. When a company's only allegiance is to the bottom line, this is the sort of behavior you get. This is a failure of corporate ethics, as well as bad actors, and badly structured government.

lol I've broken loud mouthed nigger's noses like yours every day of my life for a decade. It's always pussy ass house niggers (IE you) who have the biggest mouths, but boy you should see how fast they shut their mouth when they feel the first hit ring their bell. You aren't shit you dumb little nigger. Go play bad ass with your queer skinny leg jean wearing "clique" if you can find time between sucking each other off.

We're here to have conversations not listen to the inane monkey gibberish you blabber out.

Dawg, why ya'll gotta do me like 'dat, yo? I thought we be tight 'n shit. I's hopin' 'dat we could'a gotten KFC 'n shit, y'know? I's startin' ta think that ya'll not a KANG ay all, yo. Maybe a mayor or something, nahmsayin'?

You're right. When a worker's only allegiance is to his own wellbeing, this is the sort of discourse you get. This is a failure of liberal ethics, as well as bad economics, and overly structured unions.

>one post by this ID

National Bolshevism is the only way. Nazis and communists eternally btfo.
Sup Forums is a NazBol board now.

Borders are property. illegals are trespassing property.

Illegals should be shot.