Seiren

WHAT THE FUCK? That was worse than Rihoko first arc in Amagami. What wrote than and thought it was a good idea? I didn't even like the girl but come on now that was bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mMbiL8D6qX0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tsuneki's route is the cuckold route. The other girls are much better.

>expecting anything good from slutneki

It's for maximum immersion. Afterall no girl would go out with an user, gringo.

I pretty much hated her but still expected a better ending than her going to spain and taking miles of dick. I half expected the chef to go heres my pregnant wife and tsuneki to step out.

>shuts him down for a relationship
>wanted to get banged by the furry and be complimented by random guys on the beach
>gets Taco'd

This ending has pretty much killed the show. Second season is never going to happen now and in the future people will think twice about funding an omnibus romance show.

Exactly I watch romance for the fucking ROMANCE not "lets stay friends lmao"

>Seiren
this is the most terrible anime story I've watched since hibike

>get friendzoned
>girl kisses you on the cheek before running off to go get fucked by a thousand dicks for five years
>hoverhand while she's close because too much of a shy coward
I lol'd

>lets stay friends lmao
There's a reason this anime was made. I'm guessing this is probably the kind of behavior most japanese guys can relate to. Remember we live in the age low japanese birthrates

youtube.com/watch?v=mMbiL8D6qX0

He's basically us.

The spanish janitor snuck in an changed the script.

>saved these because the absurdity made me chuckle
>never thought there would ever be an anime related to them
well...

that looks a traced on cg.

>you will never be spanish
JUST

>had so many kids in five years, they all sucked her tits dry, that's why she's flat
well goddamn

On the plus side, at least the Seiren Challenge is going to be way easier than the Amagami one.

>us
speak for yourself

Carlito Carlito

>people actually thought MC gonna deslut her back in episode 2

My sides

>actually kinda enjoyed them not getting together because they only had a year left
>MC starts working in the food industry afterwards
I thought it was cute.

It would be better if the anime didn't imply the the MC never hooked up with anyone and was hoping to meet her again.

They never got together, so if the anime showed that they all had their own lives, their own relationships and grew up separately during these five years and then met up again and rekindled their friendship and established a new relationship, that would actually be pretty realistic and work well.

However they went full retard when they implied that the MC spent all that time pining for her while she was off somewhere taking dicks by the truckload.

>all these retards thinking she got taco'd

Didn't you hear them say she "specializes in deer meat"?

If they had gone their separate ways for good and just reminisce the moment as something that made them better, I would not be this angry (still angry , but atleast it's conclusive), but then have to shoe in a "See! They be together I promise, tehee", ruining the draw of the end, while still half-assing it to make a romantic end. Not to mention the other inherent problems(didn't contact for 5 YEARS) of the ending

Should have had more of a transformation after 5 years in Spain.

Although it's kind of presumptuous to assume she spent all 5 years in Spain. She probably explored all of Europe. Tsuneki is a woman of the world. She wouldn't be satisfied with just one flavor of cock.

Got the original of that pic, onii-senpai?

Spanish is more like paella, tarta, cocido but no tacos.

>I wonder what kind of games Sup Forums will be playing
>I wonder how hardcore she will be

>>plays nothing but Space Invaders and Pong

Spainish people spek Mexico as well dude, you are clearly ig orant on the subject.

>trade numbers
>she never calls or texts you back
>she ignores you like you never existed
>is in contact with her old boss throughout the five years but not you
>she returned home for her old boss and not you

>Tencho, I actually decided to become a dietician because it might impress this girl who friendzoned me 5 years ago.

MC is such a pathetic cuckold.

Tsuneki is pure.

>young, active woman
>likes to dress lightly
>spent 5 years surrounded by young, virile men in a foreign country
>wasn't in a committed relationship with anyone
Yeah, no.

Honestly, the only thing that could make this ending even worse is her remaining pure.

Slutneki aside, it would be hilarious if she returned there hoping for something but it turned out he's already married and has like 5 kids

She did not care about him

Delete this.

>get a girl to reject you so hard that she fucks off to another country

I'm in Spain, what's my challenge, find Tsuneki and give her the Chorizo? Or make her go to Japan again?

The latter. Be the hero our garbage protagonist doesn't deserve.

Yeah, but meeting him in person again might have lit the fire etc etc, especially when she's nearing the cake age and must've given some thought about settling down with someone. Then she gets btfo when he casually mentions his wife and kids.

Can we pretend this never happened and talk about superior girls now?

Amagami is shit and Sae is worst girl.

Y-You too

Kinda hard to do that unless the following arcs somehow redeems the show, people in here and even the nips are just trashing the thing apart.

>College student
>Wife and kids

i kinda wish she was a mom and brought a 2 year old kid with her at the end

Oh hey MC! It's so great to see you again. You were such a great friend to me in High School. You put up with my endless bitch attitude after a sane person would have cut off all ties with me. Now that I'm back let me tell you about all the greasy spainards I fucked in a dirty alley because they bought me a drink at a bar.

I've got plenty of Uni classmates that have kids

Brown, Asian or Blonde-eyed white?

Brown, since she went to Mexico's wannabe

Being friends with someone doesn't entitle you to that someone's body.

What a fucking cuck

He's right though.

Samefag

No, but being the love interest in a wish-fulfillment romance anime does.

>toru arc
>i'll become a game dev because she might play my game!

I hope Shoe1 will get his shit together next arc.

>Tooru, please play my game

I just want an omnibus format show where every arc starts with the girl and MC already in a relationship, only to have her stolen by someone else.

sorry but this show is all about pure love

Jesus christ did she get taken by King kong?

Oh no, I'm not talking about this one.
I'm just saying that I wish we had an actual NTR omnibus show.

she looks happy

That's because she's getting stuffed like a Thanksgiving turkey on a regular basis.

What are the nips opinion on this arc? Did otakus actually eat this shit and liked it?

I don't know what this is tryxing to represent as i don't know how to read moonrunes. If it's not too much to ask can you tell me what it says?

Takayama is holding all the best endings hostage so that Kadokawa will give him the green light for a Seiren game.

There's enough english in there for even someone as braindead as you to figure it out.
>blu-ray
>this week
>last week

>Using old chart.
On the new chart, they gained a big rebound.

ランキング (rankingu)

Preorders went down after the episode aired, but they went up again these days. Either they liked Tooru's preview or some guys who like shit endings discovered Seiren.

Meant to quote

I want something where they get together in 2 eps and we get whole 2 eps of dating. Like Amagami but with more dates.

I don't have the new one and this one has more impact desu

So basically SS+, but with more episodes?

F O E!

>all of those deer came inside Tsuneki

Man, I fucking hate my life, why can't they sell this shit in europe to make my life a bit more bareable...

Yeah, something like Amagami and Amagami+ Plus, but all in one season and with less time given to MC winning heroines. Because we probably won't get a second season and I prefer lovey-dovey stuff to love conquest.

>whining
>lives in europe
Lmao senpai
I'm from south america, consider yourself lucky

Japan has a long storied history of rapedeer

She...she actually fucks deer or is this a joke.

BRUH. The fuck is with that ending.

I totally thought it was going to go somewhere during the beach scene. Any chance the second girl will give us closure?

I don't understand.
If they don't like money and just want to crash this franchise why don't they just go full retarded and animate an amagami S3 with background and unpopular girls?
If they want to please a depraved audience why don't they just go full incest?

Indeed they do.

No, you consider yourself lucky, do you know how castrated you are in europe as a man?

I could just look at any girl and she can literally send cops after my ass, because I stare raped her. I might live a bit more comfortable, in case you were hinting at that, but trust me all this comfort means nearly nothing if you can't even do basic shit.

Every little tiny shit is overcomplicated and made "super-important" in this god awful place. You can't hit on girls without being a "dangerous predator," or just talk to girls casually. You want a decent job? Pah! Not without 10 years experience beforehand. You want to meet other people? Hah, oh no no no! Where the hell do you think you are, you can't just randomly talk to somebody in a fucking pub or something, are you crazy?!

That's europe man! Fuckin' hate it. I want mai waifu in a jar...

Waste of an arc, should have gone with this qt instead,

This is based on a galge, right? Was this like a normal end, a good end, true end?

No. It's an original series that may get one later.
It's designed and written to be an adaptation of a VN, but there's no VN yet.

>Play the game

The only good thing is that we won´t have slutnekifags shitposting for the next 8 weeks as their waifu is trash and they know it... they´re going to be spending time in thei containment board for cucks like /gif/ or Sup Forums

Ok let's be real for a second
Where was it imply that she was stronkeru by miles of dicks in spain?
Don't get me wrong, this is pure garbage of an ending but I didn't see anything except blue balling for 5 years and the worst conversation between two girls ever

But it might have been during the prehistoric era.

No implications, just Sup Forums memein