ITT: Intellectual fights in mango

>Intellectual fights
>Revive after death by some bullshit plot

I feel so stupid for not realizing all the things that didn't add up during that fight, imagining that machi was pulling the needles with her string when you could just asspull it saying *oh he made the needles vanish because they were made out of nen* was bullshit

But then there are things like shalnark power being used by talking on a phone instead of playing with your phone

Or how hisoka expected 30 clones and there were 200, my mind just kept telling me *uh well I guess that's all right, it fits and hisoka was wrong*

>the whole fight gets nullified because hisoka revived himself to get revenge on the cheaters
Fuck off, I honestly rather have hisoka stay alive with a new purpose to kill off the spiders instead of having kurapika kill them in the year 2040 after his current arc ends

Every fight that has sasuke in it

>it's almost been one year since the Hisoka/Chrollo shitposting wars

Kurapika >>>>>>>>>> Hisoka

So this... is the power of Togashi

My nigga.

>HxH redrawn by Yusuke Murata

Only in dreams.

I miss those good times

First time noticing that Meteor City elder.
Wasn't Kurtopi also involved?

>Muh six gorillion
Every time

This fight was really Togashi at his most autistic

Bungee gum is a vague ability that is too powerful and has close to zero restrictions. You could argue that Hisoka is just that skilled with nen, but to me it seems like Togashi just makes up new shit as the story progresses.

>year 2040 after his current arc ends
>implying Togashi will ever do another chapter

I like your optimistic attitude towards life

Imagine that turkey.

All of Shikamaru's fights. Kishi is really talented when doing traps and calculations in fights.

this fight didn't introduce anything new.

I think it's a little of both. Gotta give the author some wiggle room to play with his ideas.

>All that rubber and gum shitposting
Great times.