Pol btfo. Wolfen(((stein))) 2 winning action game of the year award at game awards. Other games nominated were nioh...

Pol btfo. Wolfen(((stein))) 2 winning action game of the year award at game awards. Other games nominated were nioh, destiny 2 and cuphead. It's a powerful political statement and telling of the state of the action game genre.

Yawn.
BotW won GOTY, get over it Sonyfag

Xir has written the script and character design.

Too bad your game didn't sell for shit, Tor.
Maybe next time, make a fucking game instead of being a fucking sperg in public, shitting on the people who actually buy games.

Who gives a shit?

We all know the real outrage was fucking Overshit winning Best Ongoing Game over Warframe.

Fucking niggers.

Voting rigged by sjw media at the sjw game awards.

This is some low quality bait. Do us all a favor and walk around Stockholm a bit until you get kebabed.

One benefit to Achmed turning your country into a caliphate is that we'll never have to subject our eyes to your garbage fire of a language.

I can totally see why Jim Henson thought you all just said "Bork Bork"

WOOOOOOW I DIDN'T SEE THAT ONE COMING OP, NOT AT ALL. WHO WOULD'VE GUESSED THAT INDUSTRY "INSIDERS" ARE BOUGHT AND PAID FOR?? NOT ME!

Watch out nazis!!!!

Didn't its sales figures flop?

Kek

I recently finished one of the old wolfenstein games. It's actually a red pill.
The nazis have created a super advanced society with space stations on the moon and advanced technology on earth. You go around reading news paper clips of all the advances they have made, like a bridge from Gibraltar to Africa and how the British are the most happy they have ever been.
While fighting the nazis you find out there is a secret Jewish society who have been around for 1000s of years who have secret knowledge and are plotting against them.
You meet a nice white nurse who you plan to have a family with. The only black guy in the game is drug fueled and and only cares to plays his music. He doesn't want to fight even when they come to kill him and only talks about how the white man is against him.

They get rid of degenerate people (if you can call them that) too. Pic related

this year has been so bad for games i've regressed to ethnically cleansing the potatonogs from boston in fo4 survival mode. if you ignore the story, and the scenery, its not bad.

>only black guy in the game is drug fueled
You mean optional. Fergus every time.
Oh sure, you got Bombatte but he's such a non-entity. Unlike TNC where he screams at retards for not smiling, thus making him feel bad.

I think you are saying something but I'm not sure.

You shouldn't give these organizations your money anyway

All memes aside, he looks like a hermaphroditic autistic homosexual. I'd probably write retarded shit and adopt retarded political views like him if I looked like that. I bet a 10-year-old could kick his ass up and down the street.

SHUT UP NIGGER

Soyboy embodiment. With all the nazis roaming our streets, he probably wrote the script from his own experience.

Calm down tommy. Atleast the jews like your game.

This

Cool Luke died because Rey was being fucking edgy and the she decided to go with Kylo Ren. Leia dies after getting sucked into space when the ship bridge she is on gets attacked.

(((video game awards)))
amounts to the industry patting itself on the back
they made a show about paid advertisements, who cares

kek forgot about the abysmal sales this brought in
this is basically a "get well soon" card from the industry kek

gonna watch cool hand luke later, thanks user

No problem britbruh

If it was a political statement does that mean the game didn't win the award for its actual action gameplay but merely won so the jury could virtue signal?

all awards spectacles are jewpozzed good goy participation trophies

kek this, based nintenbro

Ugh, I actually won the season pass. Unless I also win the game, I have no use for it.

so much this

Warframe is a puddle of cold diarrhea; at least Overkike is a puddle of hot diarrhea.

BotW ( redpilled nip game) won GOTY so you lose, faggot

Playing it right now. So good. Shigeru miamoto would have liked it. I'm a nintendrone but botw is goat.

Like the GOTY award actually fucking means anything. All these AAA games are pieces of shit.