The only movement is in your mind

Mass movements like the Alt Right are simply failing to hit the target. The "Alt Right" as a physical movement has done nothing but give our enemies a bogyman to rally the general public against.

The only real mass movement is a movement of the mind. Become an agent of change. Stop worshiping false idols.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/playlists
youtube.com/watch?v=PcDVH8DiBnM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP's post is a movement if you know what i mean

Heil Hitler.

Thats exactly why the “alt right” was invented by the jew media, to give them something to bring down.

much spooky. many esoteric. such intellect. wow

like a bowel movement lolol xD.

IN BEFORE BODHI MANTRA

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

If mind is over matter, then what is over mind?

Ideas don't hurt people.
People hurt people.

Shills be shillin'.

/SIG/ - A strong man makes a strong family makes a strong community makes a strong nation. Always strive to be better.

C'mon Bodhi. You're the shill.

Your whole goal is to try and stop Kek worship. You're a terrible shill though.

Praise KEK.

MAKE BODHI AN HERO.

what a shitty pasta

>Shills be shillin'.
i wish i got paid to write bullshit on here. and i already gave up watching your videos bodhi

I'm not Bodhi, but I really should drop the link:

youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/playlists

I believe he says, Ancient Knowledge, then Zero Point, then Electric Universe

Why would you intentionally say something untrue on the internet, user?

Well said

yes

HAHAHAHAHHAAAAHHAHAHAHAHHAA

>im not bodhi but here's a link to bodhi mantra's youtube channel.

You are a fucking retard.

Bitch.

The pendulum of society is swinging to the right, trumps election was the release of the pendulum from the very left.

What can I say, I like the guy.

normies are waking up.

youtube.com/watch?v=PcDVH8DiBnM

Alt right is cringe and ecelebs now.

>implying KEK & meme magick doesn't fit in with the black sun

Yeah, alright, shill, I'll talk to you while I wait for my brethren and those with questions to arrive.

This
If there were going to be a movement, it would need to remain anonymous like Sup Forums
Remaining anonymous removes ego, which means no faggot idols everyone circlejerks to

If you’re talking about the “be the change you want to be in the world” type of thing then you’re a fucking idiot. Mass movements are only useful if they seize institutional power. Institutional power persist, people do not. People die, move on, lose interest, leave geographic areas, etc. or the material conditions that caused people to join a movement en masse changes. That’s why most mass movements fade rather quickly unless they take power in one form or another. The cultural Marxist realized this and took over education and media and they’ve been able to propitiate their ideology across generations.

an hero BODHI

While I can't argue against this, there is still a reality to the situation which transcends this level you describe. The spirit of this movement, and most importantly its people, shall be perpetuated through its manifestations, and past the physical hurdles you've mentioned.

kys

Check these digits reminder to sage and report shitposting and shill threads.

But there is no such thing as death. Real thread is here btw

>don't ever organize in real life
>we will win by posting NatSocGens and spamming lefties on twatter with pepe memes

Well, you tried OP, but as usual you're a gigantic faggot who cannot stop inhaling cocks.

You should act as an agent to stabilize existing institutions because evil seeps into the social world through the cracks that people on both the right and left make in order to try and align the world in their image.

Cool image

That's some pretty solipsistic bullshit, OP.