I'm still fucking mad

I'm still fucking mad.

Did you buy it all like I did? I don't quite feel I wasted my money because most of it is still a great read, but the way the ball was not just dropped, but rather spiked into the core of the Earth at the end truly saddened me. I read UQ Holder until the hiatus, but I honestly think it's really bad and even though it has since come out in my country, I haven't bought it. Now I've dropped the scans too.

it looks like harem garbage

Ayaka is the best girl

>Did you buy it all like I did?
Not all of it. Only six volumes if I remember correctly (I'm not digging them up to verify). That wasn't because of my assblast though, I don't usually buy manga anyway. Doesn't make the ending any better though.
>I read UQ Holder until the hiatus, but I honestly think it's really bad
Fortunately, I never even started reading UQ Holder. Nothing I've seen or heard about it makes me interested either.

You know, the behavior of a typical harem MC makes a lot more sense if you make him a shota. I'm surprised more writers haven't followed Negima's example in that respect.
Then again, I suppose if you're writing haremshit, making sense isn't a high priority.

The ending was a crime against humanity. It was the worst abortion in any medium ever.

Is this worth a read?

At least best girl win in the end

>NEET won
>no children
>died forever alone

Blame the publisher going full jew and Akamatsu torching the franchise in retailation

It was pretty good but there was some drama and the author cancelled with a big FICK YOU ending

yes

The publisher didn't do anything.

If you're aware the sucker punch is coming, yeah.

Yes they did

No, Akamatsu did it all by himself due to fear that the publisher might do something in the future.
Hence why he's yet again working with the same publisher.

ok thanks for the warning

They did try to change their contracts to adopt the murrican comic model and they were actively lobbying to change the copyright law, they just backpedalled when Akamatsu torched Negima and threatened to leave for Kadokawa

>Akamatsu allah-akbar'd his own manga for the sake of creators' rights
Is he the hero we deserve?

>Doomed to never have a good ending
Maybe we do

Can't wait for the UQ anime to air.

>It's another "the mangaka gets into a pissing contest with the publisher and the readers are the ones who get urinated upon" chapter.

>UQ cucks Negima
And that's why I don't give a shit about this any more

At least Rozen Maiden got a decent continuation instead of a pseudo-sequel seemingly designed to piss fans off

>remember those Negima girls
>95% of them got fucked by faceless old men, are dead and forgotten
>the winner is revealed far too late and did not have any meaningful relationship and lived and died as a shut-in

Don't forget how 2 of the best girls got killed offscreen and brought back as evil henchmen

Were they killed?

I thought they just did not age.

Who k ows, they were officialy listed as killed, but then again Negi was too so maybe that's just some Mage of the Beginning fuckery

>a pseudo-sequel seemingly designed to piss fans off
That's what the "do not wind" timeline looked like at first though

True, but they quickly dropped it and picked the original timeline back where it stopped.

I stopped at volume 21 and still need to pick it back up all these years later. wat happen?

See

This.

Lot of people don't get the nature of law, politics and the economy affecting these things and think they're impervious to it all and all rich lazy kick backed and relaxed mofos making money. Manga is no exception.

As long as Ken keeps drawing cute girls I'll keep reading.

Mizore > Kirie > all

>kirie
>above anyone else
Fuck that old hag

Nodoka is cutest, she is the canon negibowl winner.

Honya-chan will always be best girl.

Don't ever read UQ then...

Oh wow, it's literally just Love Hina with magic

Not really, specially after the first couple of volumes.

>it's literally just Love Hina with magic

It would've been ok if it were Love Hina with a ton of magic, but nope. Akamatsu wanted shounen battle and stuff.