Buyfag thread

buyfag.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

figurenews.blog.jp/archives/49379516.html
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-021972
hachettebookgroup.com/titles/none/Spice-and-Wolf-Anniversary-Collector's-Edition/9780316437226/?yen
twitter.com/AnonBabble

figurenews.blog.jp/archives/49379516.html

New Purple Heart 4 goddesses online figure

Will we get a re-release?

>Manufacturer TBA

I have a bad feeling about this

>Doesn't say who the manufacturer is
It's going to be shit

Don't count of it, if she didn't g et a re-release for UBW then getting one right now is asking too much.

I'm sure Pulchra will do fine, guys.

Either that or Griffon MK II, they have been picking up Tsunako's designs

Need a dark knight Noire.

Di Molto Bene incoming.

whats a buyfag?

A miserable pile of future debts and desire

Someone who lives such a sad life that they attempt to feel pleasure by purchasing mass-produced pieces of plastic, but deep down they know nothing will make them happy. Yet they continue, hoping one day to either be numb enough not to care or to die.

Emptiness. The void.

Very poetic.

Might as well post "her" this time from the front!

Hoping for paint at wonfes

Where the fuck is this thing, Native?

Hey where is everyone today? So slow. Post your figures guys. I wanna see them!
Post the one you like the best.

>no screwholes

Ruined.

This room has terrible lighting for photos. Have a bingo card instead.

she has a hole you can screw

>a
2-4 you mean.

>that instant winner
I'm holding on to so much hope that someone good picks up Lancer Tamamo.

>Jack-O
I'm still mad as fuck Millia got cancelled.

>right after NEXT goes up for PO
My wallet is crying today. I kind of hope it's a shitty maker so I can feel some relief. Bellfine.

Such a shame. I want all the gg girls.

Not announced yet, the site even says so

>""Lancer""" Tamamo is literally just Tamamo in a swimsuit
Literally League of Legends skin-tier. Grand Order is such a joke, kill yourselves for wanting anything associated with it.

Everything since Extra has honestly been a joke with Fate. I guess it keeps the merch flowing so I can't complain even if the series jumped the shark years ago.

It came out a little darker than I expected, but I did my best to tweak it up in PS. I also have a Fujiko Mine and a Sonico.

Nice. Those legs could go on for months.

>Jam
Really looking forward to this one.

>New ABA figure never...

I would trade my soul for a Baiken figure.

>Stop it, you're not taking my series about a magic ginger fucking King Arthur seriously!

Saber, Casual Saber, Alter Saber, Saber Lily, Suit Saber, Red Saber, Saber Bride; they've been doing this shit from day one, long before GO.

May I have the bingo template please

Thank you

No mate, don't try to defend the shitty mobage you're addicted to by throwing the series under the bus. Grand Order is the cancer that is eating it alive, and you're responsible for it since you can't stop choking on corporate cock

>Saber
Servant
>Casual Saber, Saber bride, Saber suit
Literally just different clothes
>Alter saber
Saber corrupted by the holy grail
>Saber lily
Not canon
>Red saber
Another character in another universe from a spinoff

Now lets compare it to "Lancer" Tamamo
>Literally just tamamo in a swimsuit with a modern-time parasol, wearing modern-style clothes
>Summoned straight from the Throne of Heroes wearing modern swimsuits because "she's a summer deity" read : "so that the dumb players can have fanservice
>Her "Noble Phantasm" is a kick, just a kick
>Since Nasu sold out all of this is canon, so the kick Noble Phantasm is a C rank NP, being on the same rank as, for example, Heracles' God Hand, Hassan's Delusional Heartbeat and Medea's Rule Breaker
>THIS IS ALL LITERALLY CANON IN THE MAIN FATE UNIVERSE NOW
And you fucking retards will still eat this shit up because you don't really care about the series. As long as you have your garbage game and your fanservice you're happy. Fuck you for destroying any discussion about a series i've loved for so many years.

How do you feel when a tentative pre-order fails to order the item

Never happened to me

Not him but oh damn.
I literally just started getting into the Fate series after seeing they had a lot of stuff coming this year.
I've seen Zero and am currently playing through FSN.
What should I avoid?

In my opinion Grand Order is the only part of the series shitty enough that i wouldn't recommend to anyone. Prisma, Extra, Strange/Fake all have their merits. You'll probably never even touch Grand Order since it's a japanese-only phone game unless you go out of your way to get the translations and all.

You're pretty much done.

You don't have to avoid anything, just know that the main series is the original VN, Fate/Zero and Fate/Hollow Ataraxia (and even this one is debatable because it's a sequel to ONE of the VN endings). The rest of dozens of spinoffs are just spinoffs and you're going to become quite jaded if you take these spinoffs seriously.

A question for BD collectors: If you have a choice between the original BD releases, or a box set that was released at a later date, which do you prefer? Does your decision depend on what, if any, extras are included with each?

I'm picking up the Hidamari Sketch BDs right now. The original releases come with the character song CDs which are not included in the box sets. The box sets, however, probably look nicer in a collection than loose BDs, take up less space, and they have more episodes per disc so there's less swapping when you watch them. I went with the original releases for Hoshimittsu and Honeycomb, but I'll have to get the box sets for the first two seasons since they were originally released on DVD only.

Native has announced a huge amount stuff in recent years, they're steadily working through it all.

Thread seems to be dead, should I make a new one?

Why would you?

You seem to be braindead, your parents should get a new son

heh, it came in.

That's not how that works. You should go.

What is it and why did you get three?

You already fucked up and spoiled yourself by watching Zero before reading FSN so do whatever you want after that.

Tsukihime and Kagetsu Tohya are fun.

it's a decal for my ps4 pro.

One would think that Saber Alter would have a fatter booty after eating so much fast food.

This is what the Japanese think a fat ass is.

It's what the Japanese think a normal ass is that isn't ridiculously large.

It's a shame.

>sculpted labia
HNGGGGGGGGGGG

>Waiting for loli doujins to come in the mail

Me too. Waiting for order now. I've had a dozen doujin orders by now but I'm always nervous.
Should get here tomorrow or the day after though.
I heard here that Sahra lists the contents on the outside. I hope that's not true, but it seems not to matter.

Half regret not ordering this still but it's too lewd

you still can amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-021972

>heard here that Sahra lists the contents on the outside.
They don't write anything specific, just books/toys/etc.

Cool, thanks.
I'd ordered from them before so I wasn't unduly worried. I just never paid attention to the paperwork before, just tossed.

You can actually ask them to declare as you want E.G Books or Used Books

I know I can, thank you user.

I'm an ELITE buyfag.

you are a retard

Does anybody know if the Spice and Wolf anniversary edition is getting a reprint? I didn't even know it was going to be a thing and now it's like $200.

what will you do with them when you eventually get a gf?

I'm a baka you fag

I hope they show painted model this wonfes.

So, when is the Wonfes date, is it close ?

Except for Sonico, good taste m8.

Can Alter hurry the fuck up and announce a Blanc and Vert HDD forms as well. I'm most likely going to pick this up so long as the manufacturer is good, but god damn I want Alter to fucking finish their set.

Well it started at $150 so that's not too terrible a price to pay for missing that. There was supposed to be a reprint in like November or something I forget what Yen Press said and I didn't pay much attention since I got mine in the first printing.

Fuck off jackass, weekends are usually slow.

>Implying

Already 27. Never even kissed anyone, won't have one and never will.

not with that attitude you won't.

Good.

Yeah. I'd be willing to pay a bit more, but I'd rather get it cheaper.

This page, linked from Yen's releases page, says 02/28, so maybe there will be more copies next month, so I'll wait until then I guess.
hachettebookgroup.com/titles/none/Spice-and-Wolf-Anniversary-Collector's-Edition/9780316437226/?yen

Ok, thanks... But that doesn't help me

I hope no, I paid 18k for her.

everyone gets one sooner or later its fate

a-non...

Now that's a damn lie.

OH SHIEEET.

But I'd rather have the normal costumes though.

I don't believe you.

Just give me a good UBW fig of Rin. Red Coat and School Uniform combo.

No, you are thinking of the Irish

>Implying we're not all either kissless virgins that have given up hope or (like me) people who gave up after a bad relationship.

Like, ten percent of this thread is in a relationship at best.

It's the hat that makes it good.

But I don't care for any of the lore or whatever

That site doesn't seem like it'd really be on top of things honestly..

>tfw you're such a repugnant human being that you subvert even fate

>everyone gets one

aaahahahahaha