Saekano

Who is better for breeding, Mayu or Megumi?

Utaha

Utaha a best. A BEST.

Eriri a shit. A SHIT.

Utaha got the best body of the series.

Megumi is actual tits, so she wins.

Yep.

Utaha and Michiru are objectively the best breeding material.

Why the fuck are their barely any doujins for this? I mean THEY HAVE THIS TO WORK WITH.

But Mayu would be more cheerful with the fucking, she would move her hips uncoordinated due to her lack of experience and moan harder as she feels your dick going deep inside her.
Fucking Megumi would be like doing it with a dead fish. No passion, no interest. Then she would look at you with her characteristic dead eyes and say "Are you done yet, user? I want to go home"

Its not that popular, which is a shame. At least the ones it has are really good.

>not reading the last LN

Megumi wants to do it badly. The sex would be super passionate.

She acted really shy the whole volume. Sex with Megumi would be more romantic than erotic.
Utaha or Michiru would be much better for fucking.

Sexually I say
Utaha > Michiru > Eriri > Megumi > Mayu = Izumi

Damn you would think that since White album 2 was so popular this would have gotten some of teh fanbase. also why is it that this guy goes from writing masterpieces like WA to simple harems like saekano

He still has bills to pay. Its a shame WA2 also lacks in doujins, being a popular work and all.

She's only shy in the beginning. As it goes on she shows how she's actually excited.

Utaha only likes teasing. If the MC decided to fuck her seriously she would instantly retreat and be afraid. Michiru is the only one of the Saekano heroines that would take an offer to fuck head on.

>Made for breeding.
>Not included.

Utaha is a coward and wouldn't take it seriously. Eriri proved with episode 7 that she would actually fuck the protagonist if given the chance. That's why she's best girl.

Even if Mayu was better at fucking, Megumi is sure to be the better wife. She's a lot more reliable and would be able to keep the children and the home in order.

>Megumi is braver than Utaha

What a surprise.

>Michiru is the only one of the Saekano heroines that would take an offer to fuck head on.
slut detected

Utaha stole Tomoya's kiss and has gone further than any other heroine, including Megumi.

That's going to change next volume.

>Implying Eriri won't find a way to mess it up somehow.

>Michiru is the only one of the Saekano heroines that would take an offer to fuck head on.
Hot.
>she would actually fuck the protagonist if given the chance
Every girl would if he acted like a man.

Eriri gets BTFO, she doesn't ruin things for others.

>Megumi will never look at you like this

OFFICIAL SAEKANO POWER RANKINGS

1. Utaha
2. Mayu
3. Megumi
4. Michiru
5. Izumi

POWER GAP

9999. Eriri

>she said she had low standards
>you could've gotten Megumi but Tomoya got there first

The new circle has the hottest members.

Just the best.

Needs Utaha to complete it.

I really like this artist.

It looks better and is better.

Kurehito is a god.

Come to bed

I want to cum in bed with Megumi.

I don't follow~

The only reason the new circle is able to compete (even though it will lose badly against Akane, who should have stayed as a dark antagonist instead of magically turning out to be all friendly towards Tomoya) is because of Iori.

Utaha is the worst thing to happen to Saekano.

Iori is the best bro, he has been by Tomoya's side since the beginning and humors Tomoya's sperg by acting like the villain Tomoya wants him to be.
He could be good to get the Megubowl too, he is one of the few in the series that can read Megumi's true intentions and thoughts.

Was her ass always that big?

Nope. We need her around to remind us of how pathetic and worst Eriri will always be.

Is that why Megumi hates him? Because he knows she loves Tomoya?

All Utaha does now is remind us how pathetic she herself is.

It's not her fault that she's too good for that faggot Tomoya and that the author fucked her over.

>too good

She's as bad as Eriri. She left Tomoya knowing it would destroy him.

Shut up.

>ruined Part 2 with Volume 10
>awful character development
>worst chemistry

No.

She only did that because he didn't dick her.

It isn't as if Eriri and Utaha were in the circle for anything reason other than to be near Tomoya.

They both should find their match. Eriri can get some fat guy and Utaha can get a manlet.

She mainly left the circle to protect Eriri.

Eriri is rich, which is good for starting a family. And also the cutest.

I want to see how Eriri will respond to MegumixTomoya. I hope she is devastated or goes gull denial.

She outright told him she couldn't hang out in the circle anymore due to college. Faggot Tomoya assumed she would always stick around for his shit.

College wasn't an issue because she chose to keep living with her parents. She barely even attends college.

>rich but greedy
>would choose her career over her family
>would probably cheat on her husband if pressured and then would blame him for not being there to stop her
Eriri would be awful for marriage.

You could have had reasonable arguments against her being best without fanfics.

All of it is fully supported by the series itself.

It's true that she would choose her career over love.

While that one is the most consistent, the weights are different when it's taking care of her family and doing free work for the boy she has a currently unrequited passion.

>unrequited

That's another reason she's not best. She's too stupid to realize that they both feelings for each other.

It'll be way worse than her reaction to Utaha's kiss. She knew Megumi loved him bur was fully confident she'd win.

Both are best girls and both would produce high quality offspring.

Isn't it weird that Tomoya doesn't react at all to Megumi not wearing pants around him?

He probably wasn't even aware of that, the dense faggot.

That shirt doesn't even cover much. He must've at least seen her panties once.

I don't think Eriri will react so badly to it to be honest. She knows it is a possibility and Tomoya's love isn't that important to her.

If Eriri wouldn't react so badly why does Megumi avoid him at school?

Would Utaha engage in a sexual relationship with another guy pretending he's Tomoya?

Probably not. There are so many guys at her college but she's still sticking to Tomoya.

Utaha is over Tomoya I thought.

Megumi could be wrong.

Megumi is smart and knows Eriri well. She wouldn't be wrong.

Utaha was sill stuck playing Tomoya's game.

Utaha has the best doujinshi so I'll go with her.

Wrong.

Is there still anything left in V11 worth translating? I thought MagnAvaloN would finish his summary but he just sort of stopped.

The part where Tomoya gropes Michiru sounds hot.

>MagnAvalon stopped right before that

He's got his priorities mixed up. No one wants to read the prologue in excruciating detail.