SIMON SAYS PUT YOUR HANDS UP

SIMON SAYS PUT YOUR HANDS UP
SIMON SAYS GET ON YOUR KNEES
SIMON SAYS PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD
CRAWL TO ME
I DIDN'T SAY SIMON SAYS YOU MOTHERFUCKER BANG BANG BANG

Reminder this attack campaign will be over in a few hours when shills switch to attacking trump over sex allegations

Justified shooting. Everybody knows he has to say simon says

>did not get charged for Murder
>literally cops can get away with Murder

Justified shooting and was already tried and not charged. If you won't accept judgments from a trial then you are literally the same as niggers chimping in the streets because jamal got killed for shooting at cops and they didn't imprison the cop for it.

Don't point an air rifle out the window next time trying to impress roasties who aren't your wife. Scum.

IM GONNA STICK MY DICK IN YOUR FUCKING ASS BRO

el classico:

>be american
>get shot

FIN

>They have a different opinion than me
>PROBABLY JUST A BUNCH OF FUCKING SHILLS

DID I SAY YOU CAN DISAGREE WITH ME?! IM GOING TO SHOOT YOU FOR AGREEING WITH ME!

Best one yet I laphed

that's the thing I never got about this place, anons will gladly troll the shit out of each other all day for free, but everyone who does is somehow a shill

LOL

a-am i being detained?

IMAGINE

>reach towards your waist when you are told not to or you'll be shot
>get shot

I pity the man but cops want to live too. And havign a gun pulled on you is quite contraproductive to that goal.

anyone is justified for shooting an american

blue lives matter

Did the Jury see the video?

LEFT STEP, LEFT STEP, RIGHT STEP, RIGHT STEP, CLAP STEP, TURN LEFT, MOONWALK, HEEL TURN, RIGHT SWIPE, JUMP UP, TURN LEFT, JUMP UP, RIGHT SWIPE, TURN RIGHT, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG.
SWIPE CARD, SWIPE CARD, DROP CARD, TURN ROUND, WALK HOME.

Edited version - everything up to the ambush.