How do i get off this ride in a way that doesn't involve suicide?

how do i get off this ride in a way that doesn't involve suicide?

Suicide

God I wish that were me

which ride? are you at an amusement park?

Stop giving a fuck.. If there is no ride, there is nothing to get off of

Murder of communists/Muslims In a state that doesn't have the death penalty

ew

Get rich, anyway you can that doesn't involve the complete abandonment of morals and decency
That is "the" red pill

emotions are irrational by nature, i ran out of fucks to give a long time ago, but emotionally and physically i still need stuff, therefor still care, youre trapped basically.

go to /biz/ and see all the panic over there of guys trying to get rich and tell me they are off the ride.

Don't ever go to /biz, rp nr 2

Sadly
money = freedom
What have you got to lose?

What's really depressing is that we are betrayed by our own people. This is not natural, when there is conflict people group on the basis of common identity and interest.
We have been betrayed by our leaders, our women, our priests/scientists, our mothers and fathers, if you are on pol your friends have also probably become alienated from you, as if continuing western traditions was a crime. And we are such idiots that we believe these people are worth saving. We still want to be the good boys, even though we made ourselves to embrace open conflict. Well, nobody's appreciating it. We are like a dog protecting his degenerate master after he has starved and beaten him to death. There is no point to this. If west was worth saving, we'd be saving it all together, and not fight against ourselves and enemy at the same time. So fuck these traitors and stop caring because they never cared about you. Go live in the countryside and start keeping bees or something.

Go to a mountain top or desert island and contemplate your navel until it disappears.

You committing suicide doesn't stop the ride, it just takes out one of the breaks.

Politicly motivated murders untill you get caught.

Grow your body and your mind.
>materialism will make you happier
It won't. I'm not saying poverty is preferable, but wealth will do nothing for you other than make you comfy. And if you are comfy, you are not struggling. If you do not struggle, you decay.

What a cuck.
There is absolutly no alternatives to saving Europe for me, even if I have to charge into certain death.

Protip, I, we. Will succed.

Get rich and use your wealth to conquer Europe.
It doesnt matter how to get your money, it doesnt matter how you get power. There arent morals that should hold you, nothing is worth more the Europe.

Meditation

>the ride never ends...strokes horns.

I'm not suggesting the pursuit of money for materialistic reasons but because, as I said, money is freedom and if you can use that freedom to wrought good then all the better

money is a means to an end, not an end in itself

Good luck.

>What's really depressing is that we are betrayed by our own people.
Yep, if you really want to get rid of depression/anxiety or feeling bad you will have to realise you can't save everyone. They already made their decisions. I think a small percentage of all humans are actually worth saving at all.

Illegal camping in the west coast from Northern California thru to Eastern Oregon and in a bunch of deserts.

It will change you.

I am from the future and I have been sent to save you from the Matrix. Yes it is actually real and not just a movie and there is only one way to escape. To escape the matrix you must delete system 32 it's your only hope.

i dont live there but ive seen pictures of the scenery in Oregon and Washington, and its fucking breath taking, you guys are lucky.

if i would pick a quiet corner of the world to live in it would be that.

Lived in Washington my whole life it's the best place ever during the summer, the natural areas are nice.
But the cities are going to shit and there's too many ass holes moving here.

Call your IS{ to block this site

You better listen to this man OP if you know what's good for you

Which one?

take one year offline. dumb-phone only, no pc.
took 2013 off, it was nice. we dont need everyone again til 2019.

hmm, so youre saying i should get off the pc and engage in real life? you cant possibly be saying that could you?

the ride never ends. requesting the "mr. toad's wild ride" image

No you must listen before it's too late Agent smith is coming you better delete him and his evil system 32.

No he means stop giving a fuck about your future, retirement, trying to get rich, staying out of jail and basically trying to "make it" as far as the world is concerned.

Live day to day, living in the moment, travel, see places, do things, blow all your money, give no fucks about consequences or long lasting things. If you get backed into a corner, either fight your way out or die. After all if you've got no big future to live for who cares if you die young.

That's basically it.

Fuck off, you're here forever

can't tell if honeypot or based. Sup Forums is a board of peace.
jesus said "turn the other cheek" meaning to win through deception and political manipulation, not headlong assault.

Surviving a blackpill is an enormous feat. Just keep going. You will be called and you will answer.

Perfect landing 10/10

>He wants off this ride

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You neither get off or check out, you keep fighting for what is right learning, improving and if some days you feel down it's ok but you keep doing what is important.

Remember that feeling the way you feel is not normal and was intentionally caused to you and millions of other people in the west on psychiatric medication by a group of people that wants you dead.

>implying the ride ends with death

DEAL WITH IT.

doesn't work, I have to many responsibilities, investments, and people depending on me to just give up

Make a political statement and go out guns blazing.

Go full Punisher and run around the night killing mobsters and criminals and evil people.

Eventually the cops will find and kill you but it will be worth it.

did he died?

What could possibly keep the ride going.

Either there's nothing, or there's an afterlife, which can't possibly be worse.

1) You don't get to experience any relief once you're dead, so it's less like getting off the ride and more like getting killed and thrown off the ride.

2) There could be a worse afterlife. 10% of people who have near death experiences report a horrible dysphoria and terror. It's a common misconception for people in bad situations to think it can't get worse but very often it does.

Eat organic and avoid fluoride. Take whole food supplements and exercise. Don't use poison cleaning products and clothing. Go hiking and camping. A change of environment will also help. The ride doesn't end, but at least you can change seats. The back of the car is always the most wild, but if you get up front, you have better foresight and maybe after a few more trips around the track, you become the operator in control of your own destiny. Don't turn inward, look outward.