ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

The first 39 minutes and 17 seconds of this show shows how a primitive culture was visited by a space traveler and the evil, stupid, primitive white men murdered and tortured eachother because they thought she was a god, then it fast forwards 700 years and makes fun of western civilization by insinuating that religious people are fools (all white), then another 700 years and BOOM. Everything is fixed now that the intelligent, advanced, atheist spaceniggers are in charge are you F U C K I N G K I D D I N G M E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0LR3cjLTeo
imdb.com/title/tt0274518/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seleucid–Mauryan_war
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Too serve man.

maybe the whites didn't breed enough

to add,he's telling whites to breed or it will be a nonwhite future, nothing wrong with a warning

are people actually surprised that humans in primitive societies have to resort to cannibalism?

Oh shit I havent wached this one. Is it SJW shit? I hope not I love it so far

that show is full of SJW nigger-tier shit

You're overthinking it retard

WTF is this a real spaceshit? Holy fuck this look like a top secret photo. WOW

What the fuck is this? I don't watch the electric jew.

pretty sure that is a north korean submarine. could be wrong though.

don't post pictures of that war, user. Many of us were child soldiers. Conscripted to fly fighter jets. I lost some of my best friends in that war. Was it worth it? I don't know. You still alive buddy?

no. that really shit bothers me OP is just overreacting and projecting.

And it's STILL better than STD.

Who ate the dick?

gay niggers from saturn

user your redaction software is playing up. *REDACTED*

Space niggers? You are reading into this to much.

DAS RITE

I was just a boy when they built Stonehenge that brought the war.

all good progressive people are nonwhite
all evil primitives are white
made my neurons spin. no wonder that 70% of white american women has black bf at some point of her life since you are bombarded with this

I'll never forget the ear splitting static as that monster covered the sky with HE shells.

I would have died that day with the rest of my squad if I didn't dive into that canyon.

how is that nig taking a picture on a phone without a camera tho?

>Watching the broadcast Jew
You brought this on yourself.

Where are you getting this statics from? What about the women who don't live near black people at all?

No one ever said good progressive people are non-white, you assumed this but in reality most primitive cultures are anti-progress. Every race was primitive at once.

I watched this show on shrooms one night. It is pure drivel.

t. civic cuck. Trump turned this place to shit rly.

charls already eviscerated this shit show

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0LR3cjLTeo

It could be a comfy show but, they do keep shoehorning in sjw shit like what OP mentions. It gets old and turns you off entirely.

Show name?

The Orville.
As bad as Sup Forums is making it out to be, it's the closest thing to TNG that we'll ever get.

TNG? (sleepy rn user)

Star Trek: The Next Generation.

It has some definite issues, often the humour doesn't fit the plot of any given episode, though sometimes it's OK. A lot of the episodes would be right at home in TNG.

The Orville even with the jokes is better Star Trek than Star Trek Discovery

This show is actually great, its called the orville. Its startrek without any sjw stuff compared to modern tv.

Also that robot is stated to be racist as fuck, but is a respected member of the crew and guided the culture of the white wearing peoples planet from industrial level to space age with his racism. Thus making them a space age superior society.

Show is not sjw or redpilled, the show is just good.

Its called the orville

wut

>family guy in space
Gross

This show is unwatchable. Each, I literally mean 100%, of the episodes have major liberal agenda. The religion episode, the gender reassignment video, infidelity in marriage, the free love because love is a chemical response episode, tiny little jew girl with superhuman strength that men can't date because they're insecure, etc. Etc. Etc. This show is absolute degenerate all the way through.

You fucking turbokike, it's 100% SJW.

Whats going on here?
Could you at least state the name of the show instead of just assuming everyone watches every piece of mongrel trash Netflix shits out these days?

Stop watching TV retards what do you expect it’s literally created to numb your brain

GAYNIGGERS FROM OUTER SPACE

This is a real movie:

imdb.com/title/tt0274518/

The first season will be the best this show will get.
They're sneaking stuff in there and it's a matter of time before they go all in with the liberal bullshit.

Have you even seen modern tv? Or the new startrek? The orville is 0% sjw

They'll employ niggers for anything these days.

Not at all. Youre retarded. The show is like 90’s tv. Everything makes sense and is balanced.

Its not sjw at all. Like i said before the racist robot is described at extremely racist in the first episode and yet is a respected and loved member of the crew

They even have an episode thats outright states gender reassignment surgery for kids is barbaric and wrong.

I thought it was a great episode. Orville is race-blind in a ‘90s sort of way, which is fine by me as a Gen X’er.

BTW the dude in OP’s picture is Indian. Hindus are mostly a non-violent people, unless they are playing defence. There is no denying that.

wow, thats fucked up, we need to petition the UN to take action to end cannibalism in Africa

that is totally unacceptable

>Hindus are mostly a non-violent people
they did invent military action though

Yes they seem to have had capabilities on par with Alexander’s forces.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seleucid–Mauryan_war

Are you pilots of the sekretmachines?

Did the nazis get into another planet and colonized it? Are they working with the USA? Have you saw applied eugenics? What the deal with the cigars are they ours(western), ruskie or nazis?