How should we carry ourselves?

How does the typical Sup Forumslack dress when he goes to the bank, or to the store?
Are beards degenerate?
Cologne?

>adopting a group identity to the point of allowing Sup Forums to dictate how you dress
Just wear a powdered wig, a clown nose, football pads, a tricorn hat, and assless chaps, user. Truly based and redpilled.

Beards show patience, no beard shows youth and playfulness, both are fine you fucking shill
>inb4 divide and conquer
kill yourself nigger
>mentioning the cologne jew
you should smell like yourself, niggers who smell like axe should kill themselves
>inb4 jew controlled nu-pol starts to cry about how mommy always sprayed deoderant on them and it's all fine so everyone should use it or you're weird
faggots. all of them.

i just wear jeans, a t-shirt, nothing special shoes. Jeans and shirt are well fitting, and I don't wear logos. I try to keep my posture good, and I am in pretty good shape with a spring in my step.

>How does the typical Sup Forumslack dress when he goes to the bank, or to the store?
Different for every occasion. Learn what look good for your specific appearance, not everyone can rock the same styles
>Are beards degenerate?
If you cant grow it properly, yes. If you grow it to hide your weak ass chin? yes. If you grow it because you live in a cold climate and are sick and tired of the cold? no.
>Cologne?
only for impressing women. Apply HOURS in advance and don't use much at all. You shouldn't be able to smell it yourself.

Just normal good hygiene. Clothes that aren’t baggy or trendy. No reddit-tier shirts or writing of any kind.

Mostly just look your age. Don’t wear menswear in a misguided attempt to look mature when you’re in your 20s, and don’t wear trendy graphic Ts and Jordan high tops when you’re 35 and have thinning hair.

i wear preppy clothes

>preppy
underage detected

kek. you're right, user.
but i do tend to dress conservatively, and sometimes take hints on boards but i'm not looking for a "uniform"

faggot chink detected

sorry my coastal wear isnt appropriate for your moosefucking NHL bootyblasted cancuck asshole

Sweaters, collared shirts, no graphic tees (unless you're a child), chinos, corduroys, canvas pants, boots, leather sneakers, normal shoes....

If you can grow a good beard, then it's just a choice. That's the case with any facial hair. If it's an ugly color or not thick, then don't bother.

Cologne is pretty toxic and made of whale sperm. it's the fragrant jew. Look up the history of Chanel no 5 and all that crap. I have some cologne, but its organic and norse. don't use toxic deodorant either.

All my clothing is organic, especially my underwear, and I only use organic detergent and organic dryer sheets. If you're a poorfag, this may be a challenge, but it'll save you health costs in the long run.

Finally another person with some taste around here. what are your favourite brands?

The chink is right, describing your clothes as preppy makes you sound underage, as in you are dressing for a preparatory school, which would make you underage.

>Move away from cheap jeans, chinos or khakis for everyday wear. >Nice dress shoes and button up shirt.
>tailor your clothes you cheap fuck
>sweater over your button up, make sure your collar is pulled through the sweater head hole, ya dingus
>name brand sweatpants for lounging, with a plain t-shirt is always nice
>at home, no buttons or zippers, no graphics on t-shirts (shit is uncomfortable) basketball shorts are okay.
>shoes off when at home, you filthy person
>style your hair, or at least have it cut professionally.
>aftershave

I wear stolen children's underwear under my own underwear, a Bluetooth wireless anal love egg and tight leggings. I be er wash the kids underwear and its caked in months worth of semen

I work in a library and often see people browsing Sup Forums on computers or printing Sup Forums shit out.

Every single one looks like a stereotypical aspie retard. It's put me off come here, which is a good thing I suppose as I'm suddenly a lot more productive in my life

Like an average adult you fucking autistic.

I dress in jeans, boots, and a button up because it's the standard for adult males in my area and it's what I'm comfortable in, slacks if I have too but I prefer nice jeans.

I have a beard because I can actually grow one.
If any of these are true, shave clean and stop lying to yourself.
>patchy
>hair doesn't go above jawbone
>hair doesn't fill out at least a section of your lower jaw
>SHAVE YOUR GOD DAMN NECK
>hair is weird thin shit, like on top of your head, beard hair should be coarse
Any of those will make you look like a fedora tipping loser.

No i don't wear cologne daily, are you retarded? cologne is for date night.

Random tips:
Don't wear an ill-fitting suit, if you are too poor to afford a suit thats fine just wear slacks and a button up if you want to look professional, nothing says I just crawled out of mommys basement like a shit non-tailored suit.

DRESS FOR THE GOD DAMN OCCASION. Nothing is as cringy as fucking neckbeard retards wearing a fucking stupid god damn suit to walmart or some shit.

Stop trying to base your identity off how you dress, just wear standard shit, stop trying to be a special snowflake.

Pic related, you think you look cool but this is what you actually look like.

Just put pants on, a t shirt, some underwear, socks, wear some basic shoes. There is nothing worse than someone who wears fancy clothing that just doesn't suit their personality. They stick out like a swore thumb and you can tell they are looking for approval from others.

>sweater

I'm not a grandpa.

Undershirt, blue jeans+belt (undershirt tucked in), overshirt (sometimes buttoned, sometimes free.)

I tend towards plaid overshirts and plain colored undershirts, but occasionally wear tees and different overshirts, like plain color or hawai'ian print. Also black jeans.

Glasses, I always wear a ring but never more than two, and a nice watch (nothing terribly expensive though, I'm not going to break the bank over a practical article.)

I typically wear either running shoes or hiking boots.

Beard is long but currently unkempt (like my hair,) I'll be cutting them both tomorrow, probably going to go for about an inch of beard, square cut instead of rounded, perhaps.

Never cologne, but obviously deodorant.

This is basically how I dress anytime I go anywhere.

>How should we dress

How is this even a question user, you know the answer.

>Don't wear an ill-fitting suit
lmao yeah that shit is the worst
other than that, pic related

For a normal day Typically wear jeans or khaki shorts with a polo, sport shirt or some sort of tshirt, with gray tennis shoes or boat shoes, depending on the weather here.

just make sure you dress clean, dont wear anything that is baggy/has holes in it, and make sure you dont wear any shitty graphic tees. Tshirts are alright, just nothing cringeworthy.

my jeans are usually whitewash but thats not necessary, it's just what i prefer. gray new balance sneakers are my go-to shoes because they are exceptional quality and very comfortable.

beards are alright as long as you dont look like a bum and keep it trimmed.

cologne is always good to wear as well, but I dont normally use it unless for special occasions.

pic related to your point

>cologne daily

Fucking Persians.

Yep, like I said.

for date nights only, apply it LIGHTLY some time beforehand to let it settle in, it should add just a slight smell to you, like so slight they have to really lean in to even smell it.

Jeans or chinos.
Plain tees or polos. No graphics and absolutely no stupid Star Wars/Game of Thrones or whatever tv show or band you like shirts.
Shoes don’t really matter as long as they are clean and match the outfit.
Optional smart jacket.

NEVER wear sweats outside the house except for going to the gym or running or something.

Beards are acceptable if you can actually grow a beard that isn’t all patchy and greasy looking and you keep it neat and well groomed.

I wear anime shirts just to make people like you upset.

Dress shirts, hawaii shirts and poloshirts, combined with chinos or jeans (with belt!) and Dutch made leather dress shoes are my most worn attire. Sometimes I wear a suit, but not often

Bullshit, you just need a good EDT. I wear this daily and have received many compliments on it. Plus, it's Dutch

Khakis, polo shirts, belt, no cologne.
Casually trimmed short beard.
Zero interest in attracting the opposite sex at this point.

either non-white or a nu-male.

Do you also check your eyeliner before going out?

Bullshit, I'm just not an uncultured swine like yourself. Literally everyone I know who has visited the US has said something about how remarkably bad Americans dress. They think cargo shorts, sneakers, a printed t-shirt and a baseball cap are appropriate attire. So, how are those sweatpants, Trayvon?

maybe if you actually produced testostrone enough to have a natural scent, you wouldn't have to cake yourself in nigger piss to feel good about your sad life.

>They think cargo shorts, sneakers, a printed t-shirt and a baseball cap are appropriate attire. So, how are those sweatpants, Trayvon?
I know it's hard but try wiping the bull's load out of your eyes and read.
>I dress in jeans, boots, and a button up because it's the standard for adult males in my area and it's what I'm comfortable in, slacks if I have too but I prefer nice jeans.

I'm sorry you don't have a library to practice reading in your cuckshed.

I don't leave the basement so i usually just sit around in my underwear and put a sweater on when it gets cold

Get yourself one of these bad boys for starters.
Yes, but it's winter so beards are in, just make sure to trim up around upper cheeks and neck. Nice uniform beard is what we're looking for.

Its posts like this that make me I wish I had some photoshop skills.

>me I wish I
Jesus fuck I fucked that up. Time for sleep methinks.