KANG OF THE RANGZ predictions

Let's try to predict some of the shit (((amazon))) will pull in this shitshow:

1. There will be black protagonists even though in Tolkiens world all black people are evil
2. Despite the complete lack of hints about homosexuality in the entirety of Tolkien's works there will be gay and trans characters.
3. There will be a "not-all-mooslims" character that is supposed to teach us that not all members of a specific group are the same. Maybe it's going to be an orc.

1. It will be someone from Far Harad, perhaps someone carried as a slave by the Corsairs of Dunbar?...
2. Elves, men anyone for this really coupld pull it out their asses
3. An Easterling who defects as a refugee from radical army and finds love with a Gondorian woman

basically if I just made that up on the spot God only know what theyll do

Hollywood has so fucked up at this point who cares. I hope they spend a billion producing their SJW crap and it craters so bad they will burn the place down themselves.

They'll go overboard with the girl power/strong female lead.
There'll be some sort of analogy to the bad guys with US politics ie "make Mordor again", orcs will be like Trump supporters etc

Agreed. Like a large scale Ghostbusters movie that's so obviously SJW propaganda that even average people think is a little much.

I think they will be more subtle about it. There will probably be a gay/trans actor playing a straight character or some shit.
I bet some background characters in the shire or some elves are going to be niggers and that's it.

I can't wait to see this flop.
>Doesn't have a target audience
>No originality, literally just stole an idea and plastered commie nonsense into it
>Pushing this in a highly polarized political climate
I bet my left testicle that it will be worse than Ghostbusters

>giving a fuck about anything at the current state of the west

If you are seeking salvation in pop culture, you should seriously reconsider some things.

>Ringwraiths aren't wearing Klan robes.

Holy shit how could you miss that opportunity!?

>all the badguys are whites
>massive degeneracy everywhere

>Gandalf the Grey falls in Moria
>Gandalf the Brown rises

they'll burn the place down, draw poopswastikas or swastikas drawn in slain starlets' blood on the place and thenblame it on (((le alt-kike))) and attempt to use it as an excuse to shut Sup Forums down, probably pop another fappening type event just for good measure
>le ebul nazis burned our shit down because das raycis

Not just fiction. It's all real bro. All of it.

Niggers fighting Orcs

how ironic

Sup Forums is a NazBol board now. Subhuman NatSocs and Communists BTFO.

>that trash can

kek'd

Gandalf the BLACKED

Meet your new Ciri in the netflix adaptation of The Witcher

Shaming Whites
Probably a fantasy world version of Blackish
(((Weisman)))

Maybe they'll fly too close to the sun and have the Elven women fawning over and mating with orcs in every scene. Then they could make the orcs seem "oppressed" by not showing any scenes of the orcs attacking, but show only the human reaction. Then never show the Orc's homelands so their actual capabilities cannot be known, while implying that non shit-tier civilization is withheld from them by greedy, racist elves and humans.

We need a big fucking war in all of the west right NAAAOOOW

I think there will be more minority like in the hobbit movie. If I remember well there were niggers and chinks among the people of the lake city.

digits. and this:

Stop the larping you mongreloid, go ask a commie what a NazBol is and get beheaded on the spot. If you knew what is good for you you would just admit classic fascism is what every NazBol brainlet is pretending to larp using commie symbols. The elites fear the fash RRRRRRREEEEEEEEE

They wernt even described as niggers in the books though. But you know fine well they'll change it to suit their progressive bs

Harad description: "black men like half-trolls with white eyes and red tongues" and "troll-men"

Black people ruin the entire aesthetic of fantasy. They look so out of place, its actually infuriating

This. There are niggers in LOTR, but they are from Harad and Rhun, they are more like arabs in appearance but still. They are evil men who fought for the dark powers.

The physical description of all the men of the West, ( Gondorians are blue eyed or grey eyed with brown hair, Rohirrim from the north are tall, blonde and blue eyed) the elves also have their own physical descriptions, they are all as white as can be. It's a big fucking part of Silmarillion and LOTR.

you know the scene with Elrond's council when gimli smashes his axe on the ring trying to destroy it?

>wat we waiting for yo
>black gimli pulls out a handgun
>aims handgun at the ring holding the gun sideways and fires
>black gimli drops down dead as the bullet he fired at the ring ricochets off back into his forehead
>Elrond tuts shaking his head and says "black speech of mordor"

Ayo Sam, I see's you eye ballin my rang boi

shiiiieeeetttt