Excuse me Sir, do you you have a moment to talk about Russia?

Excuse me Sir, do you you have a moment to talk about Russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7UCbm
archive.is/suPkk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This whole things is very serious Sir. It will onyl take a minute of your time.

We're looking at Russian occult satanism being deployed against our way of life.
archive.is/7UCbm

I wonder if the digital ad revenue on Russia has peaked. I’d bet no. It will probably continue into 2021, at minimum. I’m glad NYT has found a way to stay afloat in this difficult economy.

It’s important we keep reminding ourselves of many different narratives, one of which we can surely confirm in the future.

>When you see it.
archive.is/suPkk

We can only confirm the safety of our nation through prayer sir.

The President is a sinner. Yea, he lieth in a bed he matheth of his sin. He choketh on his own deceits.

Please subscribe generously.

So how are native Russians (including me and a lot of other posters) behind this also gr8 b8 m8

0/10 this conspiracy theory was clearly made up on (((tumblr)))

The New York Times is the world's leading investigative newspaper Sir.

>believing anything that the americna media says
Lol

Sure, let's talk about it for a second or two.
Why would Russia prefer Trump over Hillary?
Supporting Trump is supporting both GOP (and GOP fucking loathes Russia) and Trump, a political wildcard. Even if we had some backdoor deals with Trump, POTUS does not have enough power to push them without support. Since Trump was elected Russia was faced with nothing but more allegations and sanctions and Trump did nothing to stop them.
Supporting Hillary on the other hand would be much more profitable. Hillary is predictable and corrupt, as corrupt as Russian powers that be. Remember the uranium deal? One nice donation to Clintons from some unremarkable offshore and you have a nice shady deal. No one would suspect her - and I assure you that Hillary has much more foundation and knowledge to do some shady deals that will never see the light of day.
Hillary was always a better option for Russia.

> poo in loos are shitting all over the taj mahal

lel

>The New York Times is the world's leading investigative newspaper
Sad.

this!!

NYT has the world leading Trump expert on staff. Nobody understands Donald J Trump like Maggie Haberman.

Even if anything of this is true, it's nothing compared to what USA was doing in the 90s with Russia, and many other post-soviet states to this day.

Cocaine(bump)

>2 years into the investigation
>still haven't realized it's Israel the whole time

sad

Yep

The US might have fucked itself by banning RT - or making it register as a foreign agent.
Putin gets to respond.
There's going to be a she lot of foreign "journos" who can't get into Russia to fuck with the 2018 election.
Already former ambassador Michael McFall is bitching cause he is subjected to sanctions and can't get back in to stir up shit.

I really do wish someone would finally air out the US's dirty laundry for the world to see. If people knew what the US did they wouldn't be so concerned with "Russian influence".

>whataboutism

Thanks Sergi

And once again, the Media is scraping the bottom of the barrel

>kike times
yeah nah

>"RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA IS HOW TRUMP WON"
CNN propaganda is how hillary managed to get more than one state.

(California would have voted for her regardless because she has a vagina)

"What about" is supposed to put forth a split in thinking. If a person can fall hook to it then really it's just questioning your own track record.

If you can't respond to "what about" then your argument was 1 dimensional and obviously you are just repeating something you have no knowledge of.

It's interesting. When someone else does it, it's called whataboutism. When you do it, it's called precedent and forms the foundation of your legal system. Really makes you think Dwayne.