What did Jesus save us from again?

What did Jesus save us from again?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_guilt
uscatholic.org/articles/201608/was-jesus-catholic-30732
catholic.com/qa/if-jesus-was-a-jew-why-are-we-catholic
vatican.va/roman_curia/pontifical_councils/chrstuni/relations-jews-docs/rc_pc_chrstuni_doc_19820306_jews-judaism_en.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ourselves

The Cataclysm.

Super niggers, they were so black that they wouldn't reflect light

our sins

Thank God, imagine the night looting. It's bad enough as is.

nothing

But we are all full of sin.

Jesus is actually a pagan god made by ancient Anglo-Saxons. Heil Jesus!

didnt work, America exist

himself

from being OP

It's a guilt trip. "Pray and obey because tiny little jew died for your sins. Feel guilty and repent"

No dummy. He freed you of guilt

This. Every moment he was among us he wanted to blast our retarded chimp brains away with the .357 he kept hidden on his person at all times.

Your freedom to lie. But lying is obviously the most important trait in OPs life so burn in Hell you fucking asshole.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_guilt

> Ya call that acting? watch THIS

Jesus an hero'd to save us from eternal damnation after we die. So we still live in sin but thanks to his sacrifice we can be saved from eternal darkness if you accept him

haircuts

God sent himself to earth to be tortured and killed in order to give himself permission to to forgive you for the flaws that he engineered you with.

Two on one breakaway, but Gretzky got the rebound.

pretty hardcore BDSM if you ask me

yeah why would God set up a system where everyone was damned to eternal darkness until Jesus was executed? Was this like a reboot to the Matrix?

Another interpretation I heard, was that he saved us from hating "the other" and thus eternal war. If we accept that Jesus died for not only our sins but for the sins of every people on earth, and we forgive our neighbors, then there will be no war and everlasting peace.

Kataklysem wuz and

Jesus saved us from his wrath and eternal suffering for us, because he loves us so much.

he's either dicking with us or he's prone to error. He's testing us or he made such a big error that he had to kill his only son. Personally i think he fucked up. You can see in the bible alot of examples of god regretting his decisions namely the great flood with noah where he basically wanted to erase humanity and start fresh because everyone was consumed with sin much like today

Yes. In religious terms. Jews hate him for it. To them Christians are blasphemers who obviously don't go to heaven but Jesus found a way to reboot and upgrade the "system" and undermine their whole society right when they were consolidating power and figuring out how to "jew" efficiently.

Its like if some badass Muslim popped up right now and was so charismatic that nobody could turn away and he tossed out the hadith and put Mohammed in his place and said I believe it so hard ill die for it but just remember me and don't be like these assholes with the shit on their head. You could say that some Muslims would be upset but when we are playing the fairy-tale game, the best storyteller wins.

Jesus was a Jew you fucking idiot.

our hebrew baby jesus, jewish messiah and king of the jews is our lord and savior.

Yea and him, his story and the bible got BLEACHED

if you look at the world around you, you can see that god did not forbid most types of human activity and excellence

and dont forget, by asking the question, you are assuming God exists, at least for the duration of the discussion

knowing that God exists (for the sake of this discussion) and permits all manner of philosophy and reasoning, it's not a stretch to believe that the message of 'the living word' was made universal, and that he left out any details that weren't strictly necessary

which subsequently implies that it is YOUR responsibility to discover what those missing details are, again, assuming you believe in God at all, which is implied by your question

this is the way kike bible works: follow a few hundred commandments to a T and you will be rewarded with good health, long life and worldly success then die. when you die you're dead. he who dies with most toys wins. kikes get asses kick by neighbors and steal aspects of conquerors religion into their own. now kike religion dropping hints of afterlife. ff to jesus. jesus calls out kike corruption and pisses off kikes. jesus says "if you kill me then not only will my sacrifice be the final sacrifice but i will open the doors to eternal life/damnation too." kikes call his bluff. all sleeping souls awaken and judged. no more paying temple for doves/pigeons/lambs and currency exchange. ff today. organized religion as corrupt as 2,000 years ago. but at least we don't have to buy a sheep to slaughter every year. and we get a stab at foreverland too. meh.

The Kikes
But then we decided we liked being good bitches like goyim and completely undid everything Jesus worked so hard to achieve.

our sins and from the kikes (at that time)

>AYO HOL UP MY CHILD

Supposedly, everyone regardless of what they did in life, went to hell/ the underworld before his sacrifice. Jesus established a path to heaven for the living and went to the underworld after his death to lead the faithful to paradise.

Why did everyone went to hell before Jesus?

What was the purpose of sacrifice? Whom was he sacrificed to? Whom was he sacrificed by? How did the sacrifice functionally affect the world?

Hell probably wasn't understood to be the same thing then as it is today. Just like the underworld of greek religions. When god cast man out of the Garden, he essentially banished us from heaven. We still carried the sin of Adam so we were all condemned. In ancient religions, animal sacrifice is prevalent. The sacrifice of Jesus made it no longer necessary to sacrifice animals to get god's favor. Maybe it is the other way around. Maybe god offered jesus for sacrifice to us to be forgiven BY US for all the smiting he did and the mistakes he made. It was a divine apology.

Middle eastern religion is heavily influenced by classical greek mythology/religion.

He tried to save us from jews but then god got angry becasue we allowed them to sentence him to death so he left usalone with them.

From death. Without Christ we would all simply die, but with him we are given a chance for eternal life.

Are you making fun of based Jesus?

What is critical thinking for 500$ alex?

Op btfo.

>Why did everyone went to hell before Jesus?
Hell doesn't exist, it's just a metaphor for final death. Not everyone went to hell. God saved some people from the Old Testament, possibly others.
It is absolutely unknown who went "to hell" and who didn't, but some people (Saints) have lived such almost perfect lives, that it is assumed that they went to heaven.

So simplistic.

Try this on for size. Jesus destroyed the natural world overlaying this concrete reality with a spiritual world.

In the spiritual world we can act in the best interest of others and be commensurately blessed whereas in the real world such actions would be suicidal.

So in essence he created a world where we are free to be good, kind merciful, and compassionate without fear that such a weak morality would cause our own destruction.

Nothing why would a all powerful lord need a son to be killed for forgiveness

Either insane or a lord of the Gaps
Or not real

he gave us God's message and traditional moral values, he saved us from ancient hebrews religions that adore a evil god who expect you to sacrifice your kids, he as a unique and only son of God he sacrificed himself to prove that the one who want you to sacrifice your sons are the jews and not God itself

Eternal damnation. Don't blasphemise.

yourself

derp jesus was my fist avatar back in the day

That’s why we need the salvation and love of Jesus, user.

How is Sup Forums so christian? I'm disappointed in you guys

Lol so the old god was bad and the Jews and wanted you to sacrifice you're sons, and the new god is better and to show he sacrifices his son

Not the best logic

seems rather unfair to those unlucky to be born in the BCs or in other lands.

For the creator of the universe, it comes off as micro-managing to focus on one small group of humans ignoring all the rest.

Jesus tried to save ppl from Karma, resp. Tried to break the cycle of bad karma goin round on the world, desu.

How does one make this shit up?

>
Not everyone went to hell before jesus. Catholics, at least to my knowledge, believe that if you followed the abrahamic or noatic covenant you had a shot at heaven. This owuld actually include muslims and jews if I am not mistaken. I believe it mentions this in the catechism, if you care for that document.

Leave, saracen rape baby

God didnt sacrificed his son, Jesus just waited to be backstabbed by jews, he knew it were going to happen

Humans were made by God to be perfect.
Satan tricked every human on earth into becoming thieves.
Every human was a criminal.
They lost the protections of perfection as a result. Because why give awesome benefits to people who just stole from you?
Christ showed that humans weren't a flawed creation and that a perfect human weren't a flawed creation and were worth saving. Therefore become the savior of humanity.
God promised to give back the cool benefits he took away.
Currently waiting for his kingdom to get back and get those benefits kicked in

Jesus Christ came for the Jews first. Jews are supreme even in Christianity.

Christanity is a Jewish based religion. Every church agrees with this.

Only on Sup Forums will the Christian LARPer lie about their faith. A lie they would be excommunicated for spreading.

Romans 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.

Romans 3:29
Or is He the God of the Jews only? Is He not also the God of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also,

John 11:45
Then many of the Jews who had come to Mary, and had seen the things Jesus did, believed in Him.

John 12:11
because on account of him many of the Jews went away and believed in Jesus.

Christianity is spiritual communism.

>"There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed and heirs according to the promise." (Galatians 3:28-29)

Everyone is equal before God, and if you're a Christian, you are a Jew (an heir to Abraham).

Ignorance. But he failed.

It's redemption honestly, Humanity was on the path to eternal damnation. But God sacrifice his son to pay a blood debt to save us.

>Implying the one and only guy you could trust with balancing and managing the order of things would be anyone but God Almighty

Wtf I love communism now

I don't think you've been saved from anything. You're fucked OP.
You are too, yeah you, you lurking mup. If you don't understand and you think that's just bril you're so fucked.

yhwh was originally a tribal god of the hebes - of relatively equal status with other tribal gods.

>"let us create man in our image and after our likeness"
>"behold, the man is become as one of us"
>"go to, let us go down, and there confound their language".

a bit of contact with other tribes had the hebes adding foreign gods to their pantheon. yhwh gradually went from being a god on a council of gods, to being greater than the other gods, to being god over all gods, to be the sole and only god that ever existed.

God is all powerful all knowing and creates all and created his son knowing what was going to happen so he sacrificed him

this is interesting because some people believes God sacrificed Jesus, I believe God didn’t sacrifice Jesus. Rather, Jesus, as God incarnate, sacrificed Himself. No one forced him.

The Bible makes it quite clear that God hates human sacrifice. The pagan nations that surrounded the Israelites practiced human sacrifice as part of the worship of false gods

He knew it would be difficult, but the Jews were not required to murder Jesus, and Jesus was not required to stay on earth for it; see transfiguration. That was an open door for him to return to Heaven, he declined as he had more good he could do going through with it.

Do jews have the same notion of paradise as christianism?

I believe it was all made up by Jews.

Do tell me christians, why would god send me to hell just because I engage in sex before marriage?

it could have gone the other way - if the high priest proclaimed jesus as the messiah then they would have rebelled under tiberius instead of nero, won the war for independence (with the help of the legions of angels that jesus would have summoned) and set up the thousand year reign then and there.

He won't if you really repent from doing it, dimwit

U bad from the start
Jervis saved u
Now u gud
Now donate

That will send you to hell, just as much as Homosex will; i.e. it wont.

You need to separate cultural tradition from religion. All that is required to ascend is a honest belief that the Father exist. Your iniquities will identify the place in the ascension process that you begin once you finish your earth career.

>Adam and Eve worshipped Christ
>Noah worshipped Christ
>Christ is half God. Other half Jewish. Being half Jew is termed the condescension of God because if half white or black, wouldn't be killed.
>Somehow Jesus who overthrew Jewish banking, religion, legal system, supremacistism, etc. Is a Jew?
>Jews claim he is in hell, force sham holiday to get rid of Christmas, mock and deny Him at every chance

Yeah let's all abandon Christ like our super smart Jew and Muslim and Pagan Bros say so

That's true, Christ is just another manifestation of God. One given form; mortal flesh and God is like a brilliant star. But yes they are the same, it's said so in the Bible.

Here I know some things as well given my occult background. One is the Lord of all Creation and his son the Prince of all Life.

i understand, God is almighty so letting his son get killed means God just let that happen, he could save his son but just let it happen

You're dumb as hell. Ephraim had the birth rite.

Jesus came to the Jews because they were and still are the most evil. Only they would kill God.

Should tell you who our enemy is.

Interesting idea but you don't know that would have happened

Mainly by Paul or his real name (((Saul)))

>Jesus came to the Jews because they were and still are the most evil. Only they would kill God.
Can't argue with that

Jesus Christ saved us from certain death, which is caused by sin entering this world after our initial mistake at the garden of Eden. By accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, you have a chance to free yourself from sin (think of it as self improvement, to become more Godly and free from desires of flesh) and after a certain level of freedom, you are to be freed from certain death and going to hell, by instead going to heaven, where it is a state of eternal bliss.

An eternity of damnation

No Church agrees with you. You're free to LARP on Sup Forums and you know inside that I am right because my knowledge comes from the Orthodox and Roman Catholic Church, the foundational Christian churches, who both say Jesus Christ was a Jew, he came to his people first, then God allowed anyone who believes, no matter the race, to be a spiritual Jew and saved by God.

The founding Christian churches who created Christianity say Paul is legit. You're a lying Sup Forums LARP

the books have been heavily edited to make sure that things line up. they depict a humble sacrificial messiah and a supernatural warrior messiah. those are the only outcomes i see.

So why can I not practice it until I find a girl I marry, and repent then?

Roman Catholic Church on Jesus Christ

Historical Jesus scholars all agree that Jesus was a Galilean first-century Jew. He was born of a Jewish mother, was addressed by his followers as “Rabbi,” quoted Hebrew scripture in his teachings, and taught in the Temple in ancient Jerusalem. So how did we get from the Jewish Jesus of Galilee to the Roman Catholic Church that we know today?

uscatholic.org/articles/201608/was-jesus-catholic-30732

If Jesus was a Jew, why are we Catholic?

Answer
The term Jew is used in at least two senses in Scripture: to refer to those who are ethnically Jews and to those who are religiously Jews. Jesus was a Jew in both senses. In fact, he completed the Jewish religion by serving as the Messiah (Christ) whom the prophets had long foretold.

catholic.com/qa/if-jesus-was-a-jew-why-are-we-catholic

Pagans did not practice human sacrifice

COMMISSION FOR RELIGIOUS RELATIONS WITH THE JEWS

vatican.va/roman_curia/pontifical_councils/chrstuni/relations-jews-docs/rc_pc_chrstuni_doc_19820306_jews-judaism_en.html

checkmate

Well as they were heavily edited the Bible how could you be sure of any outcome

Only on Sup Forums will the LARPing Christ liars claim Jesus wasn't a Jew.

The oldest Christian church in the world. The Church of Christ itself says Jesus was a Jew.

So many sinful Christian liars on Sup Forums

Go read the Nag Hamadi library.
You misunderstood Jesus, because the chruch fucked his stories up to have sum power and kill sum critical thinking people.

rabies