Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Just a coincidence Edition

Jamaica coalition is kill.
FDP won't do the Jamaica Jive.
Grüne & CSU almost french kissing each other.
SPD now getting ready for big coalition
Presicuck Steinmeier inviting usual suspects for anudda 4 year big coalition of doom

>news
spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/berlin-polizei-findet-200-schuss-munition-in-charlottenburg-a-1182642.html
welt.de/politik/deutschland/live171035998/SPD-General-rechnet-mit-Groko-Gespraechen-bis-Mai.html
zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2017-12/anschlag-breitscheidplatz-anis-amri-einzeltaeter-is-abu-walaa

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
streamable.com/bv0n4
youtube.com/watch?v=4RDdgUUkaxs

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)

youtube.com/watch?v=5X22Jk8Kt2I
youtube.com/watch?v=2hxWiou8tKY
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ve6Jnm2UTY
youtube.com/watch?v=5OFLuCWyCHg
youtube.com/watch?v=z_8UP7H7fY8

>fake Höckecaust memorial trolled
youtube.com/watch?v=qktW2-h3kNM

>Einzelfallmap:
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US&ll=49.59415871264955,15.439837295117286&z=6

>Jewtube videos (commentary, AfD shitposting and aesthetics):
youtube.com/watch?v=orLKEQxao_w
youtube.com/watch?v=XQDMIZv-MZY
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA
youtube.com/watch?v=sF01_7oOffw
youtube.com/watch?v=K-QQ1-52jCA

>Kraut/pol/ OP dump
pastebin.com/twpCkZG3

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ
youtube.com/watch?v=2--RFShkusw

>old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VZ_I4itIBJY
youtube.com/watch?v=8-s6IX4SwXg
youtube.com/watch?v=EbdmGwFMZ24
focus.de/politik/deutschland/keine-besserung-in-sicht-defekte-u-boote-flugzeuge-und-panzer-steht-bei-der-bundeswehr-bald-alles-still_id_7959831.html
jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2017/innenminister-wollen-linksextremismus-staerker-bekaempfen/
youtube.com/watch?v=CMS_RdMX7z8
youtube.com/watch?v=1nRGvCBY8j8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

bump #2

Thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=VZ_I4itIBJY

bump #3
sure!

Bump because Germany is cool

"BEETSCHI"
what the actual fug

Nahles is insane, nothing new here

youtube.com/watch?v=8-s6IX4SwXg

she actually looks like the ordinary 68 leftist teacher we all had to suffer from in school

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=EbdmGwFMZ24

Our gay counterpart at its best

Every fucking time
>Feelings vs facts

even as a Polak I look up to old Fritz,Kameraden.

>I can give you facts
>I can give you a fact right here, you're a racist

Kurwa,was ist los mit der,ist ja traurig.

BREAKING

He did so much indeed. Many people look up to Bismarck but tqbh senpai imo Fritz laid the groundwork for everything.
rip Königsberg :(

Based Romanian. That sub is modded by literal Die Linke voters though and the 'free speech' offshot created by dissidents is turning into a counter-jihad sub.

Hi cousins, how's it going?

EU Central Command incomming :^] get ready for the draft against Russia boys

If only some person with views like of Alfred Rosenberg or Rudofl Hess took over the Kaiserreich.....Peace and Germanic racial purity

Hello brother. When did you arrive in Swedistan? Got any white pussy already?

obama plz go

pic related
if only :/
topkek

Ich werde nicht gegen Russland kämpfen, nicht für merkel und ihre kanaken

this
never ever
how could i justify this to my russian gf?
>mfw i am protesting with a sit-in to block german tanks
>tfw afd russiabros are the real pacifists

Based Snow

Ich glaube auch kaum dass unsere aktuelle Bundeswehr in den Krieg ziehen wird. Eher wird da geputscht

Wir haben eh kein funktionierendes Equipment

focus.de/politik/deutschland/keine-besserung-in-sicht-defekte-u-boote-flugzeuge-und-panzer-steht-bei-der-bundeswehr-bald-alles-still_id_7959831.html

Absolut lächerlich, Ich will die Wehrmacht zurück

Actual equipment wont be replenished.
They wait till the EU army is fully established to standardize equipment all over the EU.

The EU is a paper tiger and so are its armies. InfoWars please go.

WIR KOMMEN EUCH HOLEN GLOBALISTEN

Joke's on them, one third of the Bundeswehr speaks fluent Russian.

this,many with slav ancestry
t. Grüner Teufel

Meh, the mass Slavic immigration is not a good thing. Especially post 1945.

Can't say that about every immigrated race,now can we? ;)

Naja lieber slaven als Türken

Mass immigration is bad for Germans in the long term, doesn't matter who. Islam is just a sympton. Also, if Poles like living next to Germans so much they probably shouldn't have started evicting them as soon as Poland reappeared. I'm willing to let bygones be bygones with the lost territories but throwing out all of the Germans only to then follow them is strikingly similar to how blacks act in the USA.

I mean we have a history of infighting for a thousand of years. You're pointing out that one specific time where some full anti german fucks who ruled over Poland went full retard and did that.
But it's not like it was onesided all the time with us being the evil guys.

nothing wrong with slavs tbqh
just my humble opinion

slav in disguise? or a real Gerbro?
Doesnt matter

I have nothing against Slavs. I don't want millions of them living here. Good fences make good neighbours. Hearing Slavic as the first thing when I enter the super market is just as alien to me as seeing the walking trashbags.

You can't just redraw borders and throw out millions of Germans just to then follow them into Germany because they create better societies. What's to promise that wont repeat itself when Germany will be busy fighting its own Intifada? Polish goodwill doesn't seem to be too high, listening to some of what their ministry of defense has to say and the ongoing demands for reparations when they already got the best coal mines in Europe out of the post WW2 deal.

nah german
but as i mentioned above i do have a russian gf and lots of russian friends
learning russian atm because i am addicted to especially russian literature/arts and the overall culture

>"Wir haben Vorschläge gemacht: von den Fragen eines solidarischen Europas, über die Beseitigung der Missstände in der Pflege bis hin zu der Schaffung von bezahlbarem Wohnraum", fügte Miersch hinzu. "Dazu muss die Kanzlerin sich jetzt verhalten."

looks like the already decided that GroKo is about to happen since they backpeddled on changes to health care, taxes and pensions
the 3 points this cunt lists are pretty much a nobrainer for Merkel-senpei to accept and wont hurt her political capital in the slightest.

Oh surprise surprise ...
"Wer hat uns verraten?"

Nothing is happening is it..?

Lewd

Nope nothing is happening

lewdness aside thats and incredible drawing, looks hand drawn but has the consistency of a CG model

they want to build up the EU like the USA but forgot that states in the US actually don't pay the debts of other states and neither do they have similar laws forced upon them by a Generalskommisariat.
i hope people will actually realize that soon enough. but who am i kidding. ofc they won't

united states of europe wont happen
i am not worried at all

>die mauer wird in 50 und auch noch in 100 Jahren bestand haben

one major incident and BAM it's there. faster than you can blink

that would be the final turning point for me

also: bump

mmmmmmmmbump

Ich hab Jahre lang EVE-Online gespielt. Das war immer lustig wenn die deutschen Soybois durchgedreht sind wenn die Amis bei uns mit ihrem typischen banter über Waffen, den 2. Weltkrieg und Obama begonnen haben.

Bum

This. Neither will europeans fight against other europeans. Fuck the EU.

rescue bump

Kein Wunder, dass Deutschland sang- und klanglos untergeht.

They are mostly Spätaussiedler. So far all there were shoulf have been here. So no more immigration.

holy shit this makes me rage...
>"Komfort-Zone"
worthless piece of shit

Bump

jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2017/innenminister-wollen-linksextremismus-staerker-bekaempfen/

>Innenminister wollen Linksextremismus stärker bekämpfen

They can sign some documents but they don't have the infrastructure and personnel to enforce it.

Trust us, goy.

something to laugh about

I know nothing will happen, but it's nice to see them getting nervous.

Goddamn she got a hittable face

the state of german politics

Allahu Vey my fellow semites.

Nur den der schlecht aussieht und sich nicht länger lenken lässt.
"Wenn der schwarze block sich mal darauf beschränken könnte AfD-Zentralen anzuzünden ... aber neeeee"

verfluchte 68er

youtube.com/watch?v=CMS_RdMX7z8

Ruining the German flags with a mutt flag

youtube.com/watch?v=1nRGvCBY8j8

>have threesome with a girl from Germany and a Hispanic girl
>both pregnant
h-how fucked am I?

Über die deutsche Frage muss noch geredet werden. Breslau, Danzig, Königsberg und Stettin sind deutsche Städte wie Berlin. Wir müssen zusammenstehen und wenn wir es schaffen, das nationale Lager zu einigen, werden wir es schaffen, das deutsche Volk zu einigen. Und dann werden wir die Verräter hinwegfegen

cringe level eternal, mein gott wie peinlich

Abort the Spanish one and raise the German u degenerate

>Geschichten aus den Paulanergarten

Pray to God that all non brits are thrown off the island and the EU makes contacting you Verboten.

Hallo Jodel

ICH BENUTZTE WEDER JODEL NOCH ANDEREN NORMIE SCHEIẞE.

DER SPRUCH EXISTIERTE SCHON BEVOR NORMIE PENNER AUF IHREN APPS DAS INTERNET ENTDECKT HABEN.

>Spanish
>Hispanic
I bet you think Bessarabia is full of Arabs as well?

Question kraut bros; does Schulz have any realistic way to power in the near future?

He will most likely become vice chancellor that's all

Alles klar, Malte

in other times i woud have laughed at the thought someone like that comes to power, but now...
let's hope not, come groko he will be vice chancellor probably...vice chancellor .....i want to get off this train

Petition to rename the united states of Europe to großdeutsches Reich

It is what it is, just make sure to not forget one thing, which is that 100% in words ONE HUNDRED PERCENT, of the SPD voted for him, I want you to remember this, should you ever get the stupid idea that the SPD might not be so bad.

>that's all
Because that's not already bad enough? Whenever is hear Merkel talk, she sucks out my soul and my will to life. But Chulzenkamerad makes me want to jump out of the window when he shakes his fist angrily, bangs the desk and shouts his nonsense about MUH FELLOW WORKERS WE ARE YOUR COMRADES SOCIAL EQUALITY NOW while afterwards he drives away with his 20 bodyguards, armored mercedes and 30k+ monthly paycheck from the fucking EU ruthless globalist scumbags. Yooo, de Maddin is einer von eusch, Leude.

Interesting, especially in light of his united states of europe tweets the other day. thanks for the info

>united states of europe tweets the other day.
this guy, even Merkel told him to stfu about this garbage, no matter what he does, he always manages to disappoint