Adults

>Adults
>Holding hands

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.livedoor.jp/yuriton-garuon/archives/1063991414.html
bilibili.com/video/av7921482/
blog.livedoor.jp/yuriton-garuon/archives/1064015560.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anime girls are for hand holding no matter what age.

>adults
>having fun

Aoba x Hifumi confirmed?

Wow, where are these ladies heading into? Some ice castle?

It's from the game. Aoba fucks Nenechi and fatty.

Terrible pairings.

Maybe they'll release a new game later.

First girl wins, vaca.

love hotel

She even gets on it with the hag but as expected she has more cute moments with Hifumi.

blog.livedoor.jp/yuriton-garuon/archives/1063991414.html

No NTR allowed, she gets a route with Rin so we can get some RinxKou moments.

>No NTR allowed
Boring.

Yes, OP, adults date the same way teenagers do, the only difference is that adults can have sex more responsibly.

Rin is meant to be with only one girl.

Adults tend to be a little less awkward though, and they have the self control not to stick their hands into each others clothing in public places.

Yes, but girls can't love girls post highschool!

That's because girls post high school are called women.

You are insane.

I hope she doesn't find out about the merch.

>being a hand-holdless adult

I don't like how the game used Aoba as the MC for all the routes.
The story already has established pairings and it would have been better off respecting those.

So, rather than having a route for Hifumi, or Nene, or Yun, the game should have followed a structure in which a route was about a particular couple, and not about Aoba romancing all the girls, that way we would have got an Aoba x Hifumi route, a Yun x Hajime one, etc...

>see this
what to do?

Ask myself how I became Aoba.

Nene x Ahagon is my favorite pairing. I just want nothing but pandering for that one.
Aoba x Hifumi and Kou x Rin are really great too.

You just need to add Yun x Hajime and you already have all the main couples in NG.
Which is why I said going by the standard route structure, in which a MC romances all the girl is silly, since NG already has really good established couples.

But well, I suppose we already have the manga to see how those couples develop.

>You just need to add Yun x Hajime and you already have all the main couples in NG.
But I didn't mention Shizuku x Me.

Fuck off, feminon.

You can only aim for Hana-chan, user-kun.

Does the manga even follow those pairings or was that just Doga Kobo doing their thing?

The manga does follow those.

Yes.

bilibili.com/video/av7921482/
>

Aoba x Hifumi is still the most "romantic" one though. I find it hilarious she has a Yun route.Aoba gets along better with Hajime. She even can pass her as a boyfriend so her parents won't give her much shit.

But if Aoba took Hajime then no one would love a fat girl like Yun.

Do you find that one troublesome?
There's a Rin route! A RIN route!
The character who has eyes for Kou only, and who's almost literally crazy for her.

Now, looking at the pics Rin's route didn't seem too romantic. But, who knows?

>She even can pass her as a boyfriend
With Hajime's huge tits and ass?
The only "boyish" thing about her is her haircut (which can be changed, and she even wore it long during high-school).
Everything else about Hajime's body is undoubtedly womanly.

Yun is, at least, flat.

I guess there are more routes or just those 4? For Aoba apart from hifumi a Yagami or even a Nenechit route are the ones that make more sense.

They aren't adults, they're children.

You mean, Kou an Rin included? Also, Tokuno said Aoba is his self-insert.

Pretty good, but I don't know how to download that video.

>fanservice game for yurishits
>canon

Your taste as a yurishitter is the worst of anyone, so you get shitty crack pairings. The game devs don't care about what you like, because at the end of the day you eat up anything with "omg lesbians!!!!1!" in it.

>a bowl of eggs

Didn't knew it had a VN, is it translated?

See blog.livedoor.jp/yuriton-garuon/archives/1064015560.html

No, it just got released and I don't think it will get translated.

When are we getting new chapters? Aren't the raws well into the 50s now?

Nothing wrong with young adults holding hands.

I think you mean middle schoolers, user.

This is the way all of these SoL derivative games work. Even Sora no Woto had a game on PSP which was alright. Lots of fluff and a bit of yuri.

It's ok if they are girls.

GIRLS CANT LOVE GIRLS

>Aoba romancing all the girls
Does this even happen, or does this person just have their goggles on too tight?
I have a strong feeling it's just more like normal close interpersonal relationships.

Anybody got a .vpk of the game?

I imagine the best place to ask would be /vg/.

These games are like that. The madoka one have you holding hands and the like with mumi, kyoko and that horrible woman. Funny enough all was homu's dream which explains the gay.

But in the Madoka game they had clear cut difference between the HomuMado/KyouSaya routes and all the other pairs. HomuMado had them admit they have special feelings for each other and KyouSaya had them say something about a deep bond and always being together. As opposed to the Kyouko and Madoka route were they just do pure friend stuff, or the Sayaka and Homura route where Sayaka tries to help Homura get closer to Madoka.

Where, though? The VN general doesn't seem to talk about untranslated games.

This one is more or less the same. You don't get too intimate with Rin and Nene. They even get moments with kou and umiko. Weird she gets that far with fucking Yun though. Poor thing must be desperate.

In the Vita thread. They have a guide.

alpha as fuck.

Yun is still stuck in tsuntsun mode for Hajime. She needs to let herself ease up.

Looks like they're not fond of piracy talk for some reason.
Oh well, it'll surface somewhere sooner or later.

What? I thought they had a full Google Doc of Vita games.

Kill yourself.

It's probably the same guy as the next (deleted) post. Don't respond.

Hetfag is lost.