Someone spills some beans

squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/

>Who were your ancestors? What is your ethnic background composed of? Sites like Ancestry.com and 23andme have always been some go to sources in answering all of your toughest questions. But how accurate are they? In a recent interview with Cracked, one of the major ancestry testing companies, (which specific company is unknown) spilled the beans on what really happens when you purchase an ancestry kit. While I can’t say I’m surprised, you may be shocked to learn that these ancestry sites aren’t always as accurate as they claim to be. Beyond this, they’ve also admitted to tampering with the result to “screw with racists”.

>When Inside Edition had a set of triplets send their spit in to Ancestry.com and 23andMe, they got wildly different results from both services. Neither gave each triplet the same ancestry results. “Tests can be a crapshoot. For DNA tests, they use genetic markers, which are little variations in the DNA one or several groups may have, but others do not. The more markers there are, the more accurate the test will be.”

>Shocked yet? Yeah, I didn’t think so. A lot of my friends have taken these types of DNA Tests, and most of them come back saying, “I don’t think this is entirely accurate…”

>Remember when white supremacist Craig Cobb found out that he was 14% black? Well as it turns out, there’s a possibility that those numbers could have been fudged with.

Does it mean the whole "le 56% face" is just a dumb meme, or is it a reality?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151419725/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

interesting
don't give your data to 23andMe btw, there are concerns over privacy

56% meme is about the fact that only 56% (i think its around 52% now) of USA population is white, not about mutts explicitly

((((((they))))))) are everywhere

could be intentional weakening of trust in genetic tests to render them disfavorable for future use by political systems when they lose

Could this be considered a crime, could a lawsuit be filed against 23andme?

False advertising

I always knew I wasn't .3% Eastern African... I'm otherwise fully Northern European. This is a shady and shitty move by an otherwise outstanding company.

bump for I TOLD YOU SO
to all testfags

This guys.

The raw data 23andme provides you is incredibly accurate. The discrepancies are simply a result of faults in their models that take this data and assign a predicted ethnicity. It's just an estimation, which doesn't mean the base data itself is inaccurate. Notice how the triplets all had "99 percent European ancestry" and only differed on how these extremely specific ethnic group subset were assigned.

That being said, there's no way their data would be wrong about someone having 14% African DNA. If someone's honestly claiming that, they're in severe denial about their past.

Sorry, not everyone can be aryan, better luck next time racists.

>Cracked
>reliable source

>eastern european
>balkan
user, you're a Slav.

lol hypothetical Biological warfare bump

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151419725/

The cuckpany was founded by a bunch of roasties, one of which is a kike.

Was half-considering doing that at some point, but not any fucking more.

Also, I thought Cracked was kill. Or are they still just circling the drain?

Yeah, except the amount of SNPs used were minuscule.
With more SNPs a 14% African DNA can go down do 0.1% or less.

>>When Inside Edition had a set of triplets send their spit in to Ancestry.com and 23andMe, they got wildly different results from both services. Neither gave each triplet the same ancestry results.

siblings always have different genes

we get 50/50 from our mother and father but that means we can get different 50% out of their overall 100%

Im 30% Spanish while my sister is 10% spanish because our father isnt 100% spanish, otherwise we would both be 50% spanish

yes, if you can find a lawyer who'd go against the google kikes LOL

> Does it mean the whole "le 56% face" is just a dumb meme, or is it a reality?

56% isn't in relation to genetic makeup, but demographic make up.

You could have, and there are Americans of near pure european genetic lineage, but they still exist in a country surrounded by niggers and spics, thus making their shitposting about 'last bastion of white people' such a ridiculous, laughable concept that needs an equally ridiculous, laughable image to accompany it. Hence 56% Goblins.

Are you and your sister identical twins?

>56% (i think its around 52% now)
these are the numbers from last week. scientists say'd today that only 43% are white.

No, neither were the triplets, and they got much more similar %s than me and my sister

>better luck next time racists

see the meme here is that we know not to use these companies

I never had to do much work figuring out my ancestry at all, my parents both had a midlife crisis at around the same time and did 95% of the work for me (bit of Frankish/Norman, large amount of Hessian/Rhinelander, some Irish, overwhelmingly Bavarian) and that was mostly just proofreading.

I know this is a hard concept for sheep to grasp but sometimes the shepherd likes to fuck you in the ass so when they say "we want to screw with racists" that's just so you'll lower your guard and say "oh lol", but again, we don't use the site so it's not us getting goofed, just you

lol

that being said, I don't think anyone expects Americans to be Aryan - I certainly don't - just white

>making their shitposting about 'last bastion of white people' such a ridiculous, laughable concept
Then where is the last bastion of white people, user? America has about 190 million white people, which is about 8 times as many whites as the total population of Australia, and also many times as many as most European countries as well. Plus we have guns and the rest of the “white” world doesn’t.

Wew, lad. Didn't realize

I assume it's just salty people. Mine were pretty close to what I expected. 100% European. Slightly more German (33%) and Irish (40%) than I thought. Slightly less English (19%) than I thought.

Define Aryan

I think you should take a look at the original story by Inside Edition. They are identical.

Aye, that I am. However, given that almost all the Balkan DNA is on the X sex chromosome, it's likely my data is being disproportionately influenced by a distant ancestor. This is due to how you inherit DNA on the sex chromosomes (sort of hard to explain, see pic). They also appear to be in surprisingly large segments (and consistent with my mom's results), which suggests very little chromosomal recombination took place.

this is what they call identical

Makes me wonder if that low-confidence region is jewish fuckery.

That's the thing, I don't think anyone really can define it genetically. I've found it's not more than a blanket term for indo-europeans.

Reminder that they backtracked hard when their tests showed that something like 80% of jews that took the test weren't actual jews. They have absolutely no care about the accuracy of their tests so long as they get their shekels.

Yes, they have identical DNA but like most twins can differ slightly due to environment.

You do know that twins/triplets can end up looking completely different with age right? Different metabolisms, diets, etc.

At this point? It's going to be somewhere after a bloody civil war.

Easier to remove 2-3 million shitskins from some contiguous European area or Australia than 60 million niggers from America.

Eventually Trump will be replaced. Eventually Democrats will swing back into power. Eventually more shitskins will come. Atleast i'm not delusional about it all.

I think the 56% is actually lower in real life...
Pic related

>literally giving your gene code to a shill company
top lel m8

Theyre look alike but not identical, enviromental factors dont change your face that much, just very slightly, the black quads in the same article got same % and they actually look alike, and like I said, the triplets were pretty close anyway (like 9% ish differences at most) since they do look alike but they arent identical

B-b-but the jew shilling bad guys will surely use my dna against me

t.Americans with muh freedom

This whole thread is retarded, you have nigger drops and you know it.
But yes, (((they))) are behind everything, ready to shill and use the 56% meme on you

God, you are so fucking retarded, too bad political equilibrium won't get you nuked soon

What a fucking meme has pol become

I bet you also believe in mewing

>mugshots
That's just kikes fudging crime statistics so the goyim don't start to catch on to the fact that the subhumans they're bringing in en masse from third world shit holes are violent savages

Is this a surprise? I got one of these and it said I have 1% African. I took it as liberals pushing the out of Africa theory and ignored it. Imagine my surprise when I was right.

I wonder how that impacts "White" crime rates.

So fucking obvious...also notice how everyone is a bit Jew too.
>my arse

That's why I'm looking at AncestryDNA. From what I can tell, if you delete your results then that's it. It's nuked across the board for them.

Fucking kek, saved

So there are no companies that do this unironically?

>Pic related passes for white in America.
You're done lads. Come home ffs.

>unironically believing Americunts with down syndrome
>Chile

wut

This is a good thing!

Yes, its quite literally fraud

Those people are not included as white in Census. They would be classified under Hispanic/Latino/Native American/ Black/ or AfroCarib. This people would not be Non Hispanic white in census.

You lost me. Who has down syndrome?
I don't participate is stupid US vs Europe wars, so if you're trying to be funny its wasted on me. I don't get it.

>thinking there was no movement of people into Europe from as early as the medieval period

Slavs are the whitest europeans, whats your point?

ahahah shitskins btfo. keep making excuses for why you will never be 100% EUROPEAN WHITE like me :^)

Please, fucking do it
I wanna see you lose all your money while autistically screaming "I'm not black reeeeee", just like reversed sjws, that'd be hilarious

Woah, you're actually retarded then, sorry, I'll leave you alone

This. Everyone I know is < .01% Ashkenazi Jew but for some reason they always indicate it. I suspect so it's so you can joke with friends "haha I'm less than 1% Jew, must be all he bagels I eat" so you have a more positive outlook on Jews as a whole.

They are stated as identical in the article. Why would they lie about it?

>"i wish i was white" the post

Italians are the niggers of europe, everybody knows!

I bet you don't

Lol

Exactly like you imagine it does.

How does the census work over there? Here they ask us "what we consider ourselves to be" in regards to race, and you can say whatever you want.

Nice meme
Cute attacking my geographic location too
God, I'm so triggered now, please don't keep doing that or I'll cry

God that face makes me laugh every time I see it

But you will never be a 100% pure Scandinavian like myself

i hope he knows how to squat
in here you can either squat or no
if you can't you will get Wpierdol
if you can you will get Pierogi

Giuseppe is white just like all people of European decent. Just because he isn't from Northern Europe, it doesn't mean he isn't white.

It's a small percent of the entire human genome for sure, but it's more than enough to for a ethnic prediction model. You don't need the entire genome to do this, just a small sample of your DNA (a few thousand base pairs if I'm not mistaken) run through a database of reference DNA samples (the same few thousand base pairs) taken from representative sub-groups of various ethnic groups from around the world. Cross-reference the dataset and boom, you've got a fairly accurate estimate. Adding on more snp's isn't going to decrease a 14% estimate to 0.1% because they're already a representation of the entire genome.

What's more likely: 23andme is purposely jeopardizing the credibility of their company by adding in African DNA to white supremacist results or a lot of "whites" from the South have white plantation owner ancestors that fucked their slaves? That's what happened in Craig Cobb's case.

>still muh flag muh shitty names
>can't even spell "descent"

Back to your spelling lessons, untermensch

I had 0 african though

Do you have green eyes and light blonde hair like me?

You're only 13.8% Scandinavian though.

Btw these tests always seemed like bullshit, how does a guy from Denmark have 0.1% jungle gook and 0.1% nigger?

Do none of you fuckers know cracked is satire?

You can see your results according to confidence ranges from 50% to 90%
Someone just needs to understand what that means
Also he's most likely unphased

But you know, Amerinigs can't really understand things

They always have to throw in that bs "static" shit. A few days ago I saw some Norwegian guy post his and he only got 98.9%. They expect people to believe that crap?

Also, they don't even know history, so who cares about migrations, how many ancestors you ever had and things like those?
If you're in this thread, do it just for fun, it as a whole confirms how retarded they are

Whiter than you Mohammad

first of all, i am 50/50 Spanish Danish

and once i turn up the confidence slider the black and gook vanishes

i posted that for irony

As usual, the results make sense

A few days ago, I gave $100 to this charity that helps children in Sub Saharan Africa apply for status in Europe. FEELS GOOD. I should spam the link all over /pol. and get my fellow burgers to contibute to the cause. We can get so many children a new home in Europe.