ITALY NOOO!!

Other urls found in this thread:

euractiv.com/section/elections/news/italys-far-right-attacks-newspaper-premises-as-black-wave-continues/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuele_Fiano
youtube.com/watch?v=cUKJWsnAAXs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

euractiv.com/section/elections/news/italys-far-right-attacks-newspaper-premises-as-black-wave-continues/

Italy, yes!

Looks like the Italians will be first again to get a fashy government.

Wtf I love Italy now!

hopefully this time it will stick.

YES!YES!YES!

>far right
Pretty sure burning MSM outlets is fucking common sense at this point

>invite millions of rapists and engineers into your country
>become the port de nigger
>far right doing something about it

can't wait for them to blame this on Trump tbqh

I hate fucking Italians
But this makes me hate them less
Godspeed spaghetti boys

>another episode of everything i don't like is fascism or far right

Good job neighbors

>he doesn't get the meme
fucking newfags
it's NO if it's good news
and YES if it's bad news

Why some images come out like that?

And than it'll be your turn, and once again you will take all the blame.
Such is the power of ironic Italian diplomacy, buil around centuries of civilization.

March on Rome when?

ROMA ANOCORA IL MONDO GUIDERÁ!

Yea boy raise hell

>invite millions of rapists and engineers into your country
>engineers
Make them build a seawall
MIGA

Stop butchering our language, please.

Great job.

Except that FN is actually fascist in the true sense of the word

phone posting

>"attacks"
Lefties here are secretly authoritarian and they are seeking an excuse to crack down on everything deemed "fascist".
One of our MPs named Fiano proposed an "anti fascist" law banning every single gadget.
Guess what, the guy is a fucking jew!
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuele_Fiano

They look like larpers. Bad optics. I see at least one female there too (gay). Why are they White Knighting with a tradthot? Why are they breaking the law? Street action doesn't work. Why are they so poorly dressed? Jeans? Military fatigues? Non-italian flag. lol really guys? Nice flares, what are u soccer hooligan trash? Why won't they just accept enlightened Kali nazbol and/or listen to pros like Anglin and RickyVaughan? Based Hubris and Beardson need to make a snarky tweet about these guys ASAP. These racist faggots better get owned online asap or I'm gonna shit myself!!

but technically it's correct.

It makes me so angry that the media will portray these as "far-right attacks" and evil, but antifa were just protesters.

this thread is good but the majority of the board is being shilled to death, where is everyone moving to? infinity?

Keep spreading the word about him then. Don't let it get buried

ITALY YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS

>ROMA ANOCORA IL MONDO GUIDERÁ!

Nice proxy

>post
>flag
this is bait and you're joking but i hope you die in a plane crash, europe is fucking dying

>dying
Europe has been dead since 1945.
Hitler tried his best to keep it alive but y'all decided to listen to the jews instead.

> but the majority of the board is being shilled to death
After the election it became very clear this place knew what was up and as such the powers that be WANT US FUGGIN G O N E

>law banning every single gadget.
what? anything that connects to the internet? to "stop fascism"?

>10 people

It's actually heartwarming watching things unravel, you foreigners do not know but during the last year there has definetely been a turn here. The leftist political party in power lost completely its consensus, arriving to lose 15% of preferences, all of them went to right/far right parties, whose coalition is posed to win in march during the next elections.
But most important of all the public opinion has shifted, more and more people wake up and are tired, if you look for polls 2/3 italians see immigration as a threat, more and more are aware about the EU and kikes. People around me who have always been leftist say they will vote for far right parties out of exasperation next year.
These "attacks" to the newspapers are only a manifestation of this new train of thought around here, and I for once am very happy.

When I take a photo with my cellphone, they end up like that.

i kek

but where is everyone from before the election? did they move to another site or are we just being drowned out?

if one man can nearly save the entire continent then what can with the 100's we have now?

Nono , he meant memorabilia. Like, busts of mussolini, reproductions of fasces or swasticas, lighters with slogans and symbols or mussolini's face on it

it might be the orientation on your phone, im not sure

ITALY NO!! DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH, YOU BIGOTSSSSSSS

This makes me happy. Godspeed!

(((Fiano))). Do you remember how triggered he was when someone posted le happy merchant on his kikebook page.

oh right, thank you
still shit but hopefully that makes more young people interested in fascism because it's taboo

>but where is everyone from before the election? did they move to another site or are we just being drowned out?
You can't really quit Sup Forums once you've been redpilled. You can go about your day acting like nothing is happening but things are sure as shit happening.
>if one man can nearly save the entire continent then what can with the 100's we have now?
We have 100's of ANONYMOUS men (maybe some chicks) posting on a Mongolian basket weaving forum. Hitler was one man that risked his entire life for the vision he stood for.

Yeah, me too. Because I don’t upload the photo using my iPhone.

>enter into the office of a group for helping immigrants
>read a manifesto
>leave

>suddenly newspapers get flooded with "SKINHEADS' VIOLENT BLITZ AND THE POWERFUL COURAGE OF THE PEOPLE THAT DIDN'T REACT TO THE VIOLENCE VIOLENTLY"
Leftists are not capable of hearing words, only sword

They're trying to do the Hitler treatment to Mussolini.
Portrait him as a monster, as a literal "worse than Satan thing".
This doesn't work against normal italians, the average Italian knows everything about his history. The ones that swallow this shit are called "Bolognesi di merda".

how do we stop these fascists from repeating history.

It has to start somewhere.

VINCERE!

Sup Forums strips out the metadata from pictures. Part of the metadata is the ORIENTATION of the picture. You have to open it with paint or gimp, rotated it properly, and then save it to strip out the metadata BEFORE you submit the picture.

About that last part: I went to bologna in September and it was crazy how some left wing family friends have become basically fascists becuase of immigration, crime and the retardeness of the left. There were even some northerners in the agriturismo I went to who were all on the salvini train and I was telling how wierd it was that here in terronia (southern Latium) I met lots of people voting salvini- they weren't surprised at all

Italian bros, create another great society

>far right attacks
>half a dozen masked idiots using some flares and a flag
>all of this is used as an excuse to talk about a "fascist attack"
>Renzi using this as a tool to save his already shattered reputation
>Every fucking old communist using this as an excuse

Nothing to see here

>its almost as if they're trying to create a narrative

Good job neighbour, good job.

>Bolognesi di merda
severo

Good, hopefully Spain is next.

in the current year we have at least one major right-winger in every country with a large following
and we have international right-wingers who promote ideas that might not be radical but are close enough

B O L O G N E S I A P P E S I

nice

Stop EU, stop refugee madness, stop most overt degeneracy.

I see, thanks bro!

That's it,I'm learning italian

8 segundos

>Bolognesi di merda
deady spaghetti?

what's the youth culture like in italy? sjw?

Bolognesi JUST

I hear you pastabro, I come from castelli romani and it's not basically a sin anymore making saluto romano, when I was at school years ago it was full of commies two months ago I saw a sign about stopping immigration. How times are changing....

i think out of all jews, the ones that have some ties to italy are the most despicable of all for some reason, even worse than a German or Polish jew is an Italian jew, It's like the hot weather down south makes them even more wicked

I saw the video. The so called 'violent skinheads' were actually surprisingly respectful towards these pro refugee types.

Bestemmie and racism.
The first mostly.

The worst thing is that Italy is literally the country that created antifa, so everyone (youth and commies especially) are the first to scream NAZI as soon as you start a dissenting opinion. Other than that, apathy is incredible

Are young people more prone to falling for this?

>black wave
what did they mean by this?

lol no

When is group goose-stepping practice?

>deadly spaghetti

i knew the brits were dumb, but this is too much

>apathy is incredible
yeah same here

i guess the american sjw's can't speak italian then

gratulation

So they aren’t being indoctrinated?

It’s Not the First attack in italy, only last Monty they started to beat foreigners in Rome, skinheads stormed ongs in como, lazio Fans used the Image of Anna Frank to make insults. Also far right Parties Are becoming very popular they almost won in ostia(Rome).

(((attacks)))

WOOOOAH

A flag with written on it:
"Boycott L'Espresso and La Repubblica"

Such powerful attack, this will destroy our democracy and our way of living, how those (((newspapers))) will ever recover?

They're calling the white people a black wave? I thought maybe the black wave was the rapefugee tide.

Dude, I studied in a liceo artistico (arts oriented high school) and the number of right wingers wasn't something to be frowned upon. The only two real commies were memes, most of people were apolitical and there was even a nazi dude (lmao)

Ironically enough my school was even named after a fascist futurist

The fact is that we have our own culture, language, and way to see things.
We have our own memes, references, language (a lot of people in Italy don't speak english, and that saves us a lot of brainwashing), etc.
The con is our huge, and i mean HUGE self hating.

American education is truly the best meme.

black wave is referring to the african migrants right?
non-english speaking countries are getting fucked by western media

Black is The official colour of fascism and in italy fascists are called blacks

Huh. In the US the communists dress all in black. What an upside-down world.

Black was the official coulor of the fascist party. That's why blackshirts are called like that.

we need to get blacks out of italy kek

ayy lmao

that's lucky, that seems to be what's saving japan
but then again, does this mean people are not aware of the migrants ruining other countries?

Boycott Espresso?
>youtube.com/watch?v=cUKJWsnAAXs

Italians about to take back the gift of their cuisine?

marone!

And Germany will somehow find a way to fuck it up