I like maho quite a lot

Why is this bitch so ugly?

she's eternally groggy

The anime can't come soon enough.

Animated Maho will be a miracle.

me on the right

i hope they get her right though, she's a deep character

>mahoposting

Am I glad that there's already dedicated user who love the true Amadeus.

yes hello i just want maho to realise her own worth and live happily

I hate how that many genius girls in anime/manga just put on the labcoat instead of living and breathing the lives of academic researchers.
One thing that I really like about S;G is that the scientists in the series actually live that life as scientists, as in that Kurisu isn't some mechanical wizard and Maho is very weary of competitors and competing interests.

That's what I love about Maho. She's a realistic depiction of a human being, a prodigy and a postgrad researcher. I like how we get to know Kurisu's life as a scientist through Maho, something that we don't get in S;G.

as a science grad researcher i can confirm she is as dishevelled as any real scientist. The way her romance with okabe evolves is very realistic too, a gradual drip from initial interest instead of deus ex machina all of a sudden

Maho and Okabe are comrades through their brushes with death and their involvement to Kurisu. Maybe Maho's fortunate in Stratfor/DURPA et al consider her as rather expandable when it comes to the Amadeus AI research itself.

yah and even though it's not confirmed they were pretty much together in 2036 which is sad really because it doesn't happen when they get to the Gate

>tfw finished S;G 0 2 weeks ago
>still feel empty as fuck
>can't stop thinking about the whole S;G universe

I know that feel. I finished 0 2 weeks back. It's kind of this gaping hole for me.
Seeing Maho weeping over Kurisu would destroy me in the anime.

I completely agree. I'm so sick of intelligent characters just acting as exposition fountains.

Starting on Mayuri's ending and I'm already feeling bad, is this worth it?

Do it. You must see the whole thing through.

mayuri > maho >>>>>>>> kagari > LINTAHLO > true > PR

in terms of making you cry

In the original, not 0

I wonder how tight Maho is

like a middle schooler

So much so that anything substantial would split her open.

IGIARI

>huh?

>boobs
>Maho

fake

replaying the twin automata ending and i love the parallels between moeka feeling worthless in the face of others and maho's own inferiority. I bet after she finished telling her that she had worth she realised that's what others wold say to Maho about Kurisu, too

What about in terms of making you think?

Imagine being okabe and trying to finally express your guilt over killing your waifu and this flat as fuckboard tells you to stop and presents her preschool chest to you. What do?

hmmm... mayuri = PR = true > kagari > maho > SHAMAN GARLS

Cry, because this loli is simply too stricken with grief, fear, loathing and regret to even care about whether if she's dressed or not.

Eyebrows.

>thread filled with sad maho feels
She deserves happiness, dammit.

If you read closely it becomes apparent that maho was getting arroused during their interactions at faris'. Okabe prob couldve easily demolished her asshole and vagina that night if he wasnt brandishing a death boner for kurisu

>you will never give her lasting happiness because she isn't real

Sequel about okabe fixing kurisu abd maho abd moekas emotional problems with his dick when? Of course ib thw steins agte mworldinf

is this english?

Did you just have a stroke?

Idont knew whstupr yslking abeut. Sii kiiws goud ro nw

One thing about S;G that's different to 0 is that the innocent spirit of scientific discovery is not really there. The entire game weighs on the matter of ethics far more heavily, and the pursuit of knowledge is presented as a painful undertaking.

This is where the intelligent characters struggle. Maho, Daru and Okabe all were confronted with the nightmare of Kurisu's paper, and there's not much time spared for pure exposition save maybe Moeka's interview of Maho.

are you okay user?

He caught the new encephalitis.

Sorry, i had my fiingees on wrong olaces on the keyboard again. I had a finfee sigery

Did Leskinen screw with your brain as well?

I still don't know if you're okay

I bet he heard the voice of God.

‍️

Ohhh. Now I understand.

Just finished Twin Automata again.
>"She was herself, and nobody else"
>tfw maho finally realised she is not Salieri
>tfw Maho realises her research is going to save the world with Okabe
>tfw Maho knows she will meet Kurisu again in the Gate
>tfw

better than christina

It hurts that it took Kurisu's final words to finally convince Maho into believe in herself.

I thought back to what Maho said in Vega and Altair, when she told Okabe how that Okabe still wanted to take revenge on Steins Gate for making him into this pathetic shell of a being, just as Maho wanted revenge for being turned into this pathetic living joke that couldn't hold a candle against Kurisu.

It would take [Kurisu]'s final praise of Maho being the real Amadeus for Maho there to finally put all of her self-doubts to bed.

sp guys i lub krisu

A lot of us do.

You need some Japanese shaman girls.

>Mayuri's ending
>Kurisu basically hooks Okabe and Mayuri up
>Tries the same in 0 but with Okabe and Maho
>also Lukako ending

Is she her own worst romantic rival?

Feels bad that no one ever really takes Mayuri's opinions into account. Kurisu just tells her no and then that's it.

That's not true by 0. Mayuri's opinions impact the world for that matter.

To be fair, Mayuri is both too ignorant and too dumb to have an opinion worth listening to in that specific scenario.

I don't know, that's not really the same thing as other people taking her opinions into account. Everyone basically does their best to keep her out of the loop and her decision to go back for Arclight is basically what Suzuha was going to do anyways. Even then there's the Kagari ending where she gets sidelined.

STOP

>too ignorant and too dumb

Okabe please

Propose on the spot, what else? O.o

TIME IS SO SAD AND FLEETING

I know that feel bro.

Okabe wasn't that much of an obnoxious memer though, that would be Dr Chris. Just remember her posts on @channel.

I wish I could understand how Maho overcame her self-doubt. The fact that she was herself and that no one else was her doesn't seem like enough to me. Or at least, it doesn't work forme.

She was honest enough to face herself in the mirror and say that she will take on the world that made her a joke in comparison to Kurisu.
Problem was, she lost her way when Kurisu died, and the event of 0 is what made Maho willing to take on the world again.

She realised that no-one was asking her to be Kurisu. They were all asking her to be Maho.

No, Maho. It's "woof"!

I really liked 0's VN, but the true ending left me unsatisfied as fuck.

I just want more Maho

I swear I'm not even doing Sup Forums's thing of actively latching onto underdog-type characters or whatever
All my favorite characters never fucking get happy endings and it's pissing me off. First Suzuha and now Maho.

Doesn't the fact that they get to experience 1.048596 count as a happy ending?

Aroused is an understatement. I think her POV internal monologue clearly showed she was falling for him.

Wait, why aren't we allowed to sexualize the Maho?

What are they talking about?

Maria José.

Well, y-you can sexualize her, but that's going too far!

Thinking about a possible anime adaptation made me curious how they'd even do it.

A few of these routes are just wildly different and couldn't really be shown in any sort of chronological order that made sense.

First Steins;Gate was pretty much a straight line to True end with "stops" branching out to other routes.

But shit like Recursive Mother Goose would seem like a side story when compared to the True End.

They can just go: PR into True can't they?

Is it really?

PR > A&V > True

Promised Rinascimento → D-RINE convinces Okabe to not turn off his phone → Vega and Altair → Milky-way Crossing

Yes!

Then how much am I allowed to lewd the Maho?

If they do PR, Okabe won't spend a month in the WWIII timeline, which would be neat to see, and add emphasis to the weight of his decisions.

They'll likely do 2 cours max and that just isn't enough time to fit in everything that should be there.

You can only appreciate her fine body and fluffy hair. NO sex!

Oh I'll "appreciate" her alright.

Yes, that would be good.
Arigatou, gozaimasu.

Fuq
Leskinens meme westerner voice is stuck in my head now

There's a little icon next to the top left of Pixiv images in collections that will take you to the real image instead of the thumbnail.

Oh, thanks. Didn't know that

Makes me wonder how well it will fare if they do split-cour instead.

No worries. I can't blame you for not noticing it, it's pretty hard to see.

Another tip for Twitter: add ":orig" to the end of the file extension or replace ":large" with it in a Twitter image URL and you'll get the original image that was uploaded. Sometimes you can get massive resolution / quality boosts. You don't have to keep the orig on the saved file names though.

That feels like it would be even easier to screw up.

youtube.com/watch?v=5hx8WTHcie0