Why haven't you reverted yet?

aboutislam.net/reading-islam/my-journey-to-islam/i-was-reading-the-quran-i-found-it-reading-me

"You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews and those who associate others with Allah ; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, "We are Christians." That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant."
Al-Ma'idah [5:82]

inb4 muh pedophile rapist religion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6F4wBeshTsw
youtube.com/watch?v=5AkAGc5nOXw
youtube.com/watch?v=xCQEmeGfFmY
youtube.com/watch?v=-LGzrYUGXdI
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9Enx4XxO1E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Rhodes_(1522)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Baghdad_(1258)
youtube.com/watch?v=FZ0rlskJPDs
corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=67&verse=5
alim.org/library/quran/ayah/compare/72/8/a-beautiful-speech-of-the-jinns-who-embraced-islam-after-hearing-al-quran-and-jinns-also-have-different-religions-and-sects,-among-jinns-there-are-some-muslims-and-some-deviators-from-the-truth
quran.com/37/6-10
alim.org/library/quran/ayah/compare/15/16/allah-created-and-decorated-the-heavens-and-also-created-everything-suitable-for-human-life-on-earth
muflihun.com/muslim/26/5538
futureislam.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/sahih-al-bukhari-volume-4-ahadith-2738-3648.pdf
muflihun.com/bukhari/55/546
youtu.be/5NPzQePnrKM
quran.com/18/83-98
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Join Judaism, if you like to give babies blow jobs. Don't worry about getting arrested, after all, it's a religious practice that protects the Sodomites

>muslim climbs everest
>uses supplemental oxygen
Surely Allah would protect his child-molesting ass from oxygen depravation...Oh wait!

>implying Allah would protect a dumbass that doesn't use his brain

Lots of people climb Everest without supplemental oxygen, some even go up without proper acclimatization.
He probably didn't have much faith in Allah if he trusted supplemental oxygen more than Allah's will.

Or probably just wanted to make the journey easier for himself

fucking pakis, fuck off kiddie fucker no-one is interested in your saltwater fresh water cannot mix flew to the moon on a winged horse jewish LARP ok. ALLAH IS NOT REAL

-It creates a high standard for itself which I dont find that it meets when it comes to the miracle of the Koran

-Like Mormonism there are more fingerprints of Human/worldly origin than in other faiths.

-The Muslims I did meet and discuss the religion with deliberately attempted to mislead regarding the role of the Hadiths.

Jesus can raise people from the dead but horses can't fly, yeh right.
ever heard of miracles?

1. The religion is not just a religion, but is a theocratic social and military doctrine, and it asserts an unsustainable social model that goes against western values.

2. I can't really see it as a religion, considering the founding story and how it evolved. It's simply too artificial, acting as more of a manual of building up enough followers to eventually rape and pillage your way across the earth.

3. Supporting Islam would be supporting Arab imperialism.

Goatfucker, go die in a drone strike.

If Allah helped him, then it's a miracle and miracles stopped happening after the last prophet.

God doesn't help idiots

>everyone's born muslim (but you need to be told what islam is at some point in your life to become a muslim)

>It creates a high standard for itself which I dont find that it meets when it comes to the miracle of the Koran

>Like Mormonism there are more fingerprints of Human/worldly origin than in other faiths

like what?

>The Muslims I did meet and discuss the religion with deliberately attempted to mislead regarding the role of the Hadiths

elaborate? why did they and what made them do that?

>The religion is not just a religion, but is a theocratic social and military doctrine, and it asserts an unsustainable social model that goes against western values

A perfect religion would cover not only that but the smallest details in your daily life.
are western values which are made by humans more important than what God has commanded you to do?

>I can't really see it as a religion, considering the founding story and how it evolved. It's simply too artificial, acting as more of a manual of building up enough followers to eventually rape and pillage your way across the earth

I don't know what gave you the idea of Islam being artificial, maybe you don't know enough about it or aren't seeing the bigger image, and yes building up followers is an important part of Islam but not for rape, rape is punishable by banishing or even death if you are married, it's for saving as many people as possible from going to Hell and bringing them to the right path.

>Supporting Islam would be supporting Arab imperialism

That a really bad excuse since Arabs make only about %20 of the world's muslim population.

>It creates a high standard for itself which I dont find that it meets when it comes to the miracle of the Koran

Things like the misunderstanding of the Christian Trinity and the fact that the creator of the universe was only able to express himself in a way that was beautiful in one language.

>like what?
-There being a limit of four wives except for Muhammad who can have as many as he likes
-God conveniently only talking with one man alone and no others
-the legitimacy of the people of the book/ peacefulness in general being abrogated as soon as it becomes clear they don't view Muhammad as a legitimate successor
-The Koran being collated after Muhammads death and there being multiple variants being destroyed.

>elaborate? why did they and what made them do that?

They acted as if the Koran was the only legitimate source of tradition worth debating and didnt tell me about the principles of aborgation combined with the Koran not being in chronological order.

My sense is that by doing this they were able to handwave the embarrassing and controversial aspects of Islam with the idea that they would introduce that after I had taken the shada.

Its much easier to pretend Islam = Koranisim.

everyone is born muslim as in a sense of submission to GOD

>ut not for rape, rape is punishable by banishing or even death if you are married

Is it no longer rape if you capture a married women during a war?

>That a really bad excuse since Arabs make only about %20 of the world's muslim population.

Do you think they only have 20% of the influence or prestige?

Allah is the same as Yahweh which is also the same as Saturn. You are worshipping the demiurge and helping keep humanity enslaved. You worship the same volcano demon demiurge as the jews and christians.

Religion should provide a foundation to build your morality, in which your decisions are based off of. It shouldn't make your decisions for you. Then you just become a drone.

The teachings of Islam changed as Muhammad's method of building up the religion changed. That's why I see it as artificial in its origin. Also, when the two terms rape and pillage are used together, it means to take what you want and destroy everything else. Not that it would matter considering Islams definition of rape, especially during wartime.

>That a really bad excuse since Arabs make only about %20 of the world's muslim population.
What? That fact has nothing to do with my argument.

2:154 And call not those who are slain in the way of allah "dead"[Jihadis]. Nay, they are living, only ye perceive not.

Not thank you kafa sand nigger, I yearn for the day we can tie your kind's neck's in rope and drag your disgusting filthy sand nigger bodies throughout the streets of cities.

Medical practitioners can do the same thing, they can't make flying horses though ;)

Better being born a servant to God than being born as a baby sinner who's going to hell by default (read Augustine)

leaving already OP?

How is the Christian trinity misunderstood?
God could've expressed himself beautifully in other languages, but the language that Quran came in was Arabic, humans translated it into other languages, not God.

I agree that its a bit shady but then again he was a prophet he had seen and known what we do not, most humans are not able to treat 1 wife fairly let alone more than 4.

>God conveniently only talking with one man alone and no others

God only talks/reveals to his prophets, that's why prophets exist not only Mohammed (pbuh) it was the same case for other prophets as well, if God talked to people directly then there would be no point in not believing and this life would be totally meaningless since this life is just a test to see who obeys God.

>the legitimacy of the people of the book/ peacefulness in general being abrogated as soon as it becomes clear they don't view Muhammad as a legitimate successor

Not sure who you meant by people of the book and Mohammed(pbuh) being a successor

>The Koran being collated after Muhammads death and there being multiple variants being destroyed

Quran was compiled after 20 years of Mohammed's (pbuh) death, that isn't a long period of time, alot of people who lived with the prophet were alive and narrated what the prophet had said, it was really hard to mistake in compiling the Quran because of the way it was done, not going to explain here, you can search it up by yourself, and God has said that he will protect the book from any distortion or changes.

>They acted as if the Koran was the only legitimate source of tradition worth debating

Those are probably Quranists, just ignore them, since Islam won't be complete without Hadith, on a side note Hadith has levels, some of them are weak and some of them are not, and we shouldn't rely much on the weak ones,

I'm not going to state anything about that since i don't have enough information.

They have more influence but that doesn't necessarily mean that it's bad, if they use it badly however then we can fight them back can't we

>How is the Christian trinity misunderstood?
When describing the faults of the Christians in ascrbing partners to God it talks about God the Father, Jesus and Mary.

>God could've expressed himself beautifully in other languages, but the language that Quran came in was Arabic, humans translated it into other languages, not God.

The Koran is meant to be the final and most important of all of Gods messages to all of humanity. Doesnt it seem odd that not only did he not communicate this important message through other prophets in other countries but decided to do it only in one language that the religions founder was fluent in?

If message of the Koran was sent to the Chinese and Aztecks/Native Americans at the same time as it was in the Middle East that would been one of the greatest proofs in history. Instead it was confined to one man and his followers - which is exactly what would happen in a man made religion.

>God only talks/reveals to his prophets
Emphasis on the prophets. Islam unlike Christianity and Judaism only had one.

>if God talked to people directly then there would be no point in not believing and
Nonsense it would give people connection to the truth and eliminate all possibilities of corruption. - So Shia Sunni splits and civil wars.

>Not sure who you meant by people of the book and Mohammed(pbuh) being a successor

Jews and Christans thats how they trasnlate it in English.

>God has said that he will protect the book from any distortion or changes.
Problem is that you reject the possibility of distortion or change as an axiom. Despite the fact that Hadith talk about lost Surahs and that even in the current one there are words they dont understand.

All we have left of the Koran is what Uthman decided was legitimate he destroyed all the other ones so you could not test them against each other/

>Quranists,
There are less than 50K of them in the entire world let alone Australia. The group I dealt with was hanifi sunis.

>I'm not going to state anything about that since i don't have enough information.
Then why would you make the claim in the first place? You cant say things like Islam is harsh against rapists and then ignore things like sex slaves won in war and the laws which allow you to escape punishment if the rapist marries the women.

>if they use it badly however then we can fight them back can't we
Can we?

>Religion should provide a foundation to build your morality, in which your decisions are based off of. It shouldn't make your decisions for you. Then you just become a drone.

Islam does provide that, everyone has free will to decide, but remember that God doesn't like to see us sinning and there is punishment for who sins.

>What? That fact has nothing to do with my argument

I implied that you were giving a reason and an answer to my question.

At some point you may or may not realize that the islamic genesis and the masonic genesis are very much related, hence you can know from where and how Muhammad got influenced - Talmud and Kabbalah.

A jewish anti Christian operation. Also you are quite literally tell God a liar, when you claim that the covenant has been made with Ismail the son of a slave made by the fear and the lacking trust in God of Sarai. The covenant was made with Abraham given to his son Isaac. All messianic prophecies regarding the first coming of the Messiah have been fulfilled.

Muhammad was a liar.

I don't like camel piss

>why is islam better? any buddism, christianity or hiduism that promotes peace, love, and sharing and inner peace and no violance
every muslim says is about peace
>but it's not (it allows the mutilation, theft, and destruction of human beings)
every muslim says is about being a better human being
>but it's not (proof being all the chimp outs, and all the violeance and poverty in the arab world

Islam = to serve GOD and religious leaders like imams and califs often times blindly, and questioning it means death
Islam takes away free will, and the only mention of free will in islam is that god allows man to sin, but also allows the killing of sinners in a blink of an eye, in simpler terms there is no free will in Islam only blind following
Islam is only good for the rich and power to control population, enslave them and use them as insects to breed and conqure as they amass wealth and exploit human suffering by promising them "better shit after they die when they die for Islam"

Prove me wrong meme flag
>pro tip you can't
Islam destories nations
Islam takes away freedoms
Islam destories productivity
Islam make people less inteligent
Islam keeps people blind to the truth
Islam feeds people lies that they have to follow or they die
Islam is death of the human condition

The reason I say supporting Islam is supporting Arab imperialism is because of the relationship that Arabs have with the west, and how they're currently taking advantage of it. Accepting any aspect of their exploitative existence makes it easier for them to take advantage of the west, which I am against. It doesn't matter how many Arabs are Muslims, or how many Muslims are in the world.

Sahih Muslim 30—Muhammad said: “I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah.”

youtube.com/watch?v=6F4wBeshTsw

Muslims in the West are quick to point to passages such as Qur’an 109:6 (“You shall have your religion and I shall have my religion”) and 2:256 (“There is no compulsion in religion”) as evidence that Islam is a religion of peace. When confronted with harsher passages such as 9:5 (“Slay the idolaters wherever you find them”) and 9:29 (“Fight those who believe not in Allah”), Westernized Muslims interpret these verses in light of the more peaceful teachings of the Qur’an, typically saying something like: “Well, the Qur’an can’t be commanding us to kill unbelievers, since it says that there’s no compulsion in religion.”

youtube.com/watch?v=5AkAGc5nOXw

youtube.com/watch?v=xCQEmeGfFmY

youtube.com/watch?v=-LGzrYUGXdI

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9Enx4XxO1E

Sahih al-Bukhari 6924—Muhammad said: “I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: La ilaha illallah (none has the right to be worshipped but Allah), and whoever said La ilaha illahllah, Allah will save his property and his life from me.”

Islam is wrong the destoryer of nations

Sahih Muslim 30—Muhammad said: “I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah.”

Qur’an 5:51—O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.

Qur’an 9:30—And the Jews say: Uzair is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!

Qur’an 98:6—Those who reject (Truth), among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists, will be in Hell-Fire, to dwell therein. They are the worst of creatures.

Sahih Muslim 4366—Muhammad said: “I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim.”

Al-Bukhari, Al-Adab al-Mufrad 1103—Muhammad said: “Do not give the People of the Book the greeting first. Force them to the narrowest part of the road.”

Killing disbelievers is not, in itself, a crime[2]. This is confirmed in Tabari, e.g., “Killing disbelievers is a small matter to us…” Tabari IX:69. In fact, many verses in the Koran order the killing of various kinds of disbelievers (33:61, 4:76, 4:89-91, 8:12, 9:41, 9:5, 9:29, 61:11, etc.). Believers must honour their duty to Allah and fight the disbelievers in battle, or be punished in hell (2:216, 8:15-16, 9:39). Although the Koran explicitly forbids the murder of Muslims (4:93), the Koran does not contain a similar statement that forbids the killing or murder of non-Muslims

So again?
Why is Islam any good?
Except for kings and religious leaders to enjoy the riches of milions as they kiss their feet?

Christ is about love
Christ is about becoming better
Christ is about suffering and taking the sins upon yourself
Christ gives you strenght even when your people accuse you of crimes you didn't comit
Christ is about taking the burden un your back and being strong

Christ gave christian men the religious zeal they needed to fight battles againts the odds.
Muslims had horders of men willing to come rape, murder and steal, while christians men fought againts armies 10 times larger and won.

If there is a GOD and you as a muslim agree that there is one, why does GOD favor Christians?

Why did it take 200.000 Muslim men to push out 7500 knights from Rhodos?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Rhodes_(1522)
Why has God punnished the Muslim world by allowing the Mongols to rape and destory their cities and people?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Baghdad_(1258)
Why every single time when muslims brought 100.000-300.000 men they were defeated by armies 10.000-30.000 of christians?

Fact is GOD hasn't favored Muslims since Mohammad, after the Death of Mohammad, God saw the evil that corrupted Islam by those that followed, as they murdered, raped and destoryed nation.

Thats why GOD send the Mongols to rape and destory them
Thats why GOD allowed the Iranians to change Islam maybe for the better
Thats why GOD made europe cuck the whole world, to keep Islam from destorying the whole world

Why is there even a discussion. Islamic countries have achieved nothing of value throughout the history. It is a religion that is incompatible with civilization.

Christ is waiting for you user!

youtube.com/watch?v=FZ0rlskJPDs

>When describing the faults of the Christians in ascrbing partners to God it talks about God the Fa...

How can God misunderstand what he himself has sent to us? the teachings of jesus (as) were changed by humans as time passed therefore another prophet was needed to clarify things, I don't see how things are misunderstood here when they bring the utter truth since God himself clarifies them thru a new prophet.

>
The Koran is meant to be the final and most important of all of Gods messages to all of humanity. Doesnt it seem odd that not only did he not communicate this important message through other prophets in other countries but decided to do it only in one language that the religions fo....

If message of the Koran was sent to the Chinese and Aztecks/Native Americans at the same time as it was in the Middle East that would been one of the greatest proofs in history. Instead it was confined to one man and his followers - which is exactly what would happen in a man made religion.

He did send this message thru the other prophets in their own language before Mohammed(pbuh) but people either refused to follow or the message fainted/changed over time, i don't see sending it in other languages necessary, the message is more important than how beautiful its written, and if you are really curious about that then you could simply try to learn the language, we have a brain to use don't we.

>Emphasis on the prophets. Islam unlike Christianity and Judaism only had one.

Jews were sent multiple prophets to repent including jesus, he was sent to Bani-Israel to get them on the right path, however, Islam is for all humanity to follow not only jews or arabs but for everyone.

>Nonsense it would give people connection to the truth and eliminate all possibilities of corruption....

There would be no point if God talked directly since everyone would simply believe in him and there would be no need to live this life, and how could that solve the Sunni Shia spilt?

promoting a backwards desert ideology that has achieved jack shit in 1400 years of its miserable existence, sure, why not

Where is your proof that this is the last written message of god? How can you be sure of something like that happened hundreds of years ago? You just have to trust something that is not verifiable.

>Jews and Christans thats how they trasnlate it in English.

If they do not believe in Mohammed(pbuh) then they do not believe in Islam, therefore they will remain on their wrong path.

>Problem is that you reject the possibility of distortion or change as an axiom. Despite the fact that Hadith talk about lost Surahs and that even in the current one there are words they dont understand.

All we have left of the Koran is what Uthman decided was legitimate he destroyed all the other ones so you could not test them against each other/

The words that they don't understand aren't actually words, they are letters like (A L M).
the ones that were destroyed were probably not authentic.

>There are less than 50K of them in the entire world let alone Australia. The group I dealt with was hanifi sunis.

then they probably just a bunch of muslim apologists that didn't know enough about their own religion.

You will surely find similarity between the Abrahamic religion since some part of the previous religions are still authentic, Islam and christianity have as much similarity as Islam has with judaism.

"Trust in God but tie the Camel"

-Muhammad SAW, Mathnawi

Trusting God doesn't mean you don't take the necassary precautions

>Denying evidence such as salt water and feesh water not mixing
>Implying the Buraq was a horse

>Islamic countries have achieved nothing of value throughout the history

kek

Why would you believe in an Islam that is factually and scientifically wrong?
The quran says that shooting stars are missiles being shot at jinns trying to listen to God in heaven. This is contradicted by the fact that shooting stars are meteorites and we can predict showers of shooting stars coming and when they will be visible as shooting stars long in advance.
if they're missiles being shot at jinni who are trying to eaves drop in heaven then we wouldn't be able to predict when they were going to happen. Why would a book from God claim something totally false?
quran 67:5 translations corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=67&verse=5
quran 72:8 translations alim.org/library/quran/ayah/compare/72/8/a-beautiful-speech-of-the-jinns-who-embraced-islam-after-hearing-al-quran-and-jinns-also-have-different-religions-and-sects,-among-jinns-there-are-some-muslims-and-some-deviators-from-the-truth
quran 37:6-10 quran.com/37/6-10
quran 15:16-18 translations alim.org/library/quran/ayah/compare/15/16/allah-created-and-decorated-the-heavens-and-also-created-everything-suitable-for-human-life-on-earth
And here are 2 sahih hadiths relating to these verses which explicitly specify without any ambiguity at all that muhammad is talking about shooting stars
muflihun.com/muslim/26/5538
futureislam.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/sahih-al-bukhari-volume-4-ahadith-2738-3648.pdf scroll down to 3198 then below it will be subheading (3) titled Stars.

>everyone is born a sinner (but needs to be told that they are one so they can repent for something they never did and have someone who did nothing wrong get punished for the person's sins that he didn't even commit)

This is really just a workaround bullshit anecdote meaning "keep buying into our religion, even when science and other ways of life get you farther than our religion ever could"

Islam has a number of stupid fairy tales that make it about as likely to be true as the greek or roman or norse pantheons lol.
According to Islam, shooting stars are really missiles being fired against demons trying to listen to God in heaven (proven wrong by astronomy). According to muhammad, whether a child takes after the mother or father depends on which one orgasms first (proven wrong by genetics). According to Islam, there is somewhere on earth a million angry people trapped between mountains and a giant iron gate for thousands of years who will some day overrun the earth . Even though with satellite images and people exploring virtually everywhere there is no sign of any giant iron gate or million people trapped behind it and some mountains. According to islam people in the time of noah lived until they were 1000 years old and evolution is false (proven wrong by biology in multiple different ways by biology and archeology).

If you believe any of these things then you're either a moron or a coward afraid to embrace rationality because the things your parents told you as a kid form too big part of your identity.
I understand someone not wanting to come out as an atheist, or wanting to go through the motions of living as a muslim because they like the lifestyle, but come on, it's as ridiculous as every other organised religion. The result of people imagining fairy stories and supernatural explanations for natural phenomena and ascribing human characteristics to universal creators.

The meteorites are kept shooting throw the heavens so as to prevent the Jinn from safely travelling through it. Like guards patrolling an area.

>science and other ways of life get you farther than our religion ever could"

Hmmmm.

Muhammad:

whether a child resembles the father or the mother is determined by whether the father or mother reaches their discharge (i.e. orgasms) first.
sahih bukhari 55:546 muflihun.com/bukhari/55/546

This is 100% wrong.
a child's resemblence is determined by their genes, and the genes they receive are determined by which sperm and egg cells combine from their mother and father in conception , which would be the same whether the mother orgasms first or the father.

totally wrong, garbage baloney.

how can you be so stupid and irrational that you believe in a religion where the prophet says things that are proven wrong.

Because Islam is a retarded religion built to restrict sandniggers to a distant semblance of civilisation like harness for cattle.

arab supremacy is an (unspoken) tenant of islam, and I'm not an arab

>Meteorites are "patrolling" the Universe to prevent the jinns from travelling large distances
>Muhammad SAW can be wrong in matters of science. Pic related
>The Yajuj Majuj aren't a thousand angry people, they are a nation (Chinese) that were boycotted by the gigantic Sassanid wall which spanned from the Caspian sea to the Arabian Sea (Great Wall of Gorgan is all that remains of the wall). The Release of the Yajuj Majuj is a lengthy and gradual process of them gaining economic superiority

Do your research, Faggot.

Its smart to have some kindling with you. I dont see the problem.

In that case how come we can predict meteor showers weeks in advance?

Meteors are caused by floating rocks in space. We can determine the paths of floating rocks in advance with computer calculations and radar and telescopes.

You're telling me that we can predict weeks in advance when demons will try to eaves drop in heaven by looking at meteor trajectories?

furthermore , the verses say that the demons will be chased or pelted by burning fires, but meteors only appear to shine due to them travelling through our atmosphere.
Isn't it convenient that they happen to brush our atmosphere and start emitting light just when a demon happens to be sitting up there trying to listen to God in heaven, which we could predict weeks in advance?

Get the fuck out of here with your nonsense fairy tales.

You might as well believe that lightening is when Thor strikes his hammer lol, you stupid idiot

keep on believing in an objectively false and scientifically proven wrong religion just because your parents told you it was the truth when you were little, you dumbass.

>A perfect religion would cover not only that but the smallest details in your daily life.
what a fucking ludicrously tyrannical and stupid statement.
Religion can fit the role and purpose of many wonderful and beneficial things to an individual and society. Moral code, purpose for being, philosophy of existence, etc.

A guide to micromanage every little aspect and thing you do is not one of them.

Also,

>Only Noah AS lived to 950 years as a Miracle or Anomaly
>Islam isn't against evolution. Only Adam AS and gis wife were created directly by God. Their descended intermingled with other previous Hominids leading to different races and giving humans both divine ancestors and earthly animal ones

See
youtu.be/5NPzQePnrKM

But we know that they aren't "patrolling the universe" , they're moving according to newtonian laws of motion and gravity.

What? we can predict where demons will be weeks and months in advance by tracking the trajectories of meteors?
and what? Demons just so happen to congregate around a belt between mars and jupiter?

>>Muhammad SAW can be wrong in matters of science. Pic related
Haha got you , Faggot. Muhammad claims that Gabriel himself tells him that a child's resemblence is determined by who cums first. Idiot
muflihun.com/bukhari/55/546
>When 'Abdullah bin Salam heard the arrival of the Prophet at Medina, he came to him and said, "I am going to ask you about three things which nobody knows except a prophet: What is the first portent of the Hour? What will be the first meal taken by the people of Paradise? Why does a child resemble its father, and why does it resemble its maternal uncle" Allah's Apostle said, "Gabriel has just now told me of their answers."
>As for the resemblance of the child to its parents: If a man has sexual intercourse with his wife and gets discharge first, the child will resemble the father, and if the woman gets discharge first, the child will resemble her."

LOL and muslims ACTUALLY BELIEVE that this lying, objectively, factually, scientifically wrong garbage is direct truth from god

LMAO
how stupid and delusional and intellectually dishonest can muslims get?

Aren't you embarrassed believing in this crap? you idiot.

islam is a false religion and muhammad is a false prophet. He stole parts of Jewish beliefs and parts of Christian beliefs and the perverted them with satanic lies. This is the truth, and there is only one truth about islam. Whoever has eyes ought to see it.

There it is.. "western values". You fucks always hate on gays, women, jews, degeneracy, etc. just like the Muslims do, but when told they agree you suddenly become the valiant defenders of western liberal civilization. You can't have it both ways. Do you want to live in a traditional society or not?

You didn't understand what i said.

What i said was that Meteors are provided set patterns to follow sort of like police patrols.

Their is quite a lot of heat in our universe to explain that such as Neutron stars and other yet undiscovered astral bodies. Also meteors can be as hot as 300°C in space.

Not only this but jinns are burned by other things like the Ayat ul Kursi and mere high tempereature wouldn't bother them as they are made of smokeless fire.

I truly hate and despise the muslim religion and I hope and wish all followers of this pseudo religion will one day be expelled from my country. May all of you muslims be beaten about the face and head with pounds of bacon for all eternity.

>. The Release of the Yajuj Majuj is a lengthy and gradual process of them gaining economic superiority

totally contradicted by the quran
quran.com/18/83-98
18:97
>So Gog and Magog were unable to pass over it, nor were they able [to effect] in it any penetration.
18:98
>[Dhul-Qarnayn] said, "This is a mercy from my Lord; but when the promise of my Lord comes, He will make it level, and ever is the promise of my Lord true."
18:99
>And We will leave them that day surging over each other, and [then] the Horn will be blown, and We will assemble them in [one] assembly.

It says that they will be unable to make any penetration and says that they will surge on that day. Not a gradual process, but a legion of bad guys surging forth on judgment day.

i.e. totally fake, fairytale nonsense that you have to subvert and change the meaning of in order to make any sense.

I like how Islam sandgroids talk about the Qur'an and the Six Pillars of Faith to newcomers on the religion, the tricky part is when they add the Sunnah and the bombing and killing infidels begin.
Don't fall for sandapes tricks, kids, they want everyone that isn't one of them converted or dead.

Western values go beyond the egalitarianism brought on by the french revolution.

>pedophile rapist religion
I think you mean terrorist religion.

like I said , you've been told some story about stars and shooting stars behaviour in terms of mythology "oh they're there to guard against demons" and they're shot at demons whenever demons try to eavesdrop on heaven. But now you actually know that they're infact lumps of rock burning in our atmosphere and they don't start burning up because they were fired from an angel to attack a demon. They burn up because of the laws of physics and they have been moving in a deterministic pattern under the force of gravity without any interference.

This is like me saying "lightening is caused by thor smashing his hammer" then you show me evidence of lightening happening due to a build up of static electricity and will happen in a predictable way in certain climates with certain wind fronts e.g. in the tropics where there is a land elevation next to the sea. And then I respond saying "oh no, thor simply attracts static electricity to himself, and he likes striking his hammer near those particular geographic features because he finds them pleasing."
That's what you're doing right now you idiot.
Stop worshipping a false religion. It's like you're dedicated to being an idiot.

btw, muhammad and his companions thought that they were the same thing. that a shooting star (meteorite burning up in our atmosphere) is just a fast moving actual star.

i'm gonna guess all three of you are pakistanis

Western values were western values 70 years ago you idiot.

Just because we don't like current jewish subversion doesn't mean we're compelled to turn our backs on the likes of john stewart mill, the founding fathers and other thinkers that gave us seperation of church and state, freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom of political assembly, democracy, equality under the law, etc.

Alright, which one of you faggots told Jihadi John there's a German Embassy atop Mt Everest

Ok your right that isn't totally fair, but..

If you are talking about ancient values from the likes of Aristotle, golden age Muslims DID study and respect them. Even furthered some fields based on their works. To say Muslims are against all western values is wrong also.

source?

Mashallah bhai.

Why do you target civilians and poor Jews instead of actual targets like msm Jews or political Jews?

You faggots are working for the Jews

I'm familiar of the works of Muslim philosophers such as Avicenna, and that they took much from western philosophers and mathematicians, building upon them and, thankfully, preserving them.

>To say Muslims are against all western values is wrong also.
I never did. Just that the overall model of the religion is incompatible. The easiest example is polygamy, which goes against the uniform distribution of genders that gives everyone in society a stake in the long-term future of said society. Islam practices polygamy, and it requires a constant outward drive to sustain itself, and it's why Islamic civilizations have collapsed from internal strife after periods of non-expansion.

If you need hadith then the quran is incomplete

>reads thread

Half of pol are Muslim internet jihad warriors lol

No wonder this place is shit.

Muslims are heretics who bastardised the bible.
Only Satan tempts people with pleasures of the flesh, hence the big breasted 72 virgins.

You are all going to Hell.

Fuck Islam, you've all been indoctrinated unfairly, I feel sorry for you individually as a Muslim, but Islam is cancerous overall and must be expelled from the West.

We won't let you destroy the West.

>inb4 muh pedophile rapist religion
OP can't inb4 you inbred camel jockey