A or B?

A or B?

A.

Middle

never seen the show is this there transformation or something?

This

A. Scanty brings things too far down for team B.

A

>being this much of a homosexual

literally normie taste

A all day panty for me

kill yourself faggot

A

B. green hair semen demon has sex hair enough to make up for how garbage stocking is.

A
Stocking is super overrated and Panty was always better.
I'm pretty sure everyone likes Kneesocks over Scanty though.

A. I prefer Scanty to Kneesocks but Stocking is pretty boring.

All I need is Stocking.

B

B

ps. kneesocks is overrated

B. B so hard.

Panty fucking sucks and Kneesocks is boring compared to Scanty.

I just want my calorie queen

Whats your favorite episode?
Mine is the second half of episode 5, pure kino

A.
Panty I can at least ignore and have her go fuck off while I do fun things with Kneesocks.
I like Stocking, but Scanty seems like she'd be on your ass 24/7 about everything.

kneesocks is literally the normalfag choice

A
Panty for fucking and Kneesocks for marrying.

So that's what a footpussy looks like

>two sluts
>or two sluts
Neither

B is for fat tumblrinas

A

A

>two sluts
>implying that's a bad thing

Can I just have Panty? The rest can fuck right off

>No garterbelt / Corset
TRASH

A, one is a shameless perv and the other blushing innocent maiden. I want to be in friendzone of both of them.

It's a tough one, but Scanty is best girl so I'm going with B.

>Kneesocks
>innocent
>maiden
user I don't think this anime is for you.

Wherever my waifu goes.

B for best girl

>Kneesocks
>not a pure maiden
Literally lifelong wife material

B, because stocking is the shit, and scanty is adorably retarded.

None of them are pure, end of.

Is Stocking good at swallowing?

Excuse me, that's my waifu you're talking about.

Yeah, probably.

Team B

>I'm pretty sure everyone likes Kneesocks over Scanty though.
then you're pretty wrong, Scanty is by far the hottest model, though least fleshed out personality.

1 horn > 2 horns

Always A.

B. I just love Scanty's voice and between the two other sluts, I would choose Stocking.

I like panty over stocking and scanty over kneesocks, but neither of the demon sisters were super fleshed out anyway so A.

Kneesocks seems like the kind of girl to wake you up in the morning with her lips wrapped around your member, slowly sucking you to life. Her hot tongue would bath your balls in panting droplets of saliva and she'd periodically pull out and use her horn to tease the tip of your cock. She wouldn't want you to see her do it though, so she'd come at you from the foot of the bed and crawl below the sheets. The first thing you'd when you awakened would be the bobbing tent of her horn as her head moved up and down, while beyond it the curves of her figure stretched out demurely masked by the bed sheets.

She WOULD let you get off and she'd swallow, then crawl up to lay next to you on the bed. She would lay curled up against your side with her balled up hands clasped together and her blushing face huddled behind them. Her leg hooked around one of yours, the soft sole of her foot would stroke against your calf. She wouldn't actually look straight at you for some time, but her warm face would smile as she buried it against you.

Over breakfast she'd be reading, but under the table she would being to shyly caress you with her toes. A little bumbling, but persistent, she would eventually find a rhythm, catching you between the curve of both feet and stroking up and down. Sometimes she would circle the head with one toe, while her other foot softly pressed into your balls and turned round and round. Occasionally her eyes would peek over the top of her book, darting looks that begged approval but were too shy to keep watching for it.

She would tremble when the first drops of precum splattered against her white stockings and her hand would slowly vanish under the table. She would keep you painfully hard for hours, not by intention but hesitation. Her foot pulling back whenever she felt you jerk against her, then only timidly returning to brush the tip of her toe up and down the length of your cock. If you listened closely, you'd hear a moist sounds coming from across the table and the little gasps she failed to hold in. You'd realize at some point that she had been holding the book upside down the whole time.

When she had finally driven both of you to a shuddering, body-throbbing state, she would stop abruptly, leaving you twitching in the now-icy air. She'd get to her feet and move slowly around the table towards you, keeping her nose pressed hard into her book.

Without a word, she would climb onto you chair, her skirt riding up as her knees stretched apart to straddle you. With a shivering hand, she'd begin to unbutton the front of her jacket, then her shirt, leaving it to you to pull both off. The shirt would stick to her skin, held by the fevered sweat that ran in rivulets down her crimson back and taut belly. Once they were gone, she'd finally put the book down after carefully marking her place, and guide your hands to the red orbs of her rear peeking out from under the skirt.

Settling her weight into your hands, she'd stretch her legs out behind you. Wrapping her limbs around you, her soft breasts pressed nearly flat to your chest, she would squeeze tight as her body sank onto your rigid shaft. Nearly passive beyond squeezing you tight, she'd bite her little fang into your shoulder to muffle her whimpering cries as you bounced her on your lap for as long as you could stand.

When you came though, it would have to be inside her. That would be the rrRRrruurrRRrruu.

>rrRRrruurrRRrruu
I would I could say rule like she does.

sorry to break your delusions user, but demon sisters are confirmed lesbians.

B is objectively the best.

A

Nothing wrong with a little sisterly love.

Season 2 wheN/

It is.

Can we all admit people only like Kneesocks for the glasses?

I like how she turns bright red when she blushes.
>tfw will never make Kneesocks blush while whispering lewd things into her ear