Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

I think i speak for everyone when i say this episode was Kino as fuck in almost every regard.
>That amazing animation.
>Zarc going full Marik.
>Reiji hurting Zarc and avoiding damage like a BOSS.
>Reira is a fucking girl.
>Naked Ray and Yuzu.
>Tsukikage is back.
>Pendulum summoning in the first episode was explained.
Of course the writting was shit and stupid but i genuinely think this episode was amazing. Stupidly fun. Definitely made up for this last episodes.

This (may perhaps if she doesn't stay with Leo or some shit) is a semen demon

She is dead Jim.
Wans't Tsukikage's card in Yuya's pocket? How the fuck did he got out

>we'll never know why the professor has an artificial Mechanic brain-scope thing

>Is a multi-millionare child.
>Has a meta deck.
>Is ripped.
>Only things he lacked were a personal army, true friendship, an imouto and onee-chan.
>Got a personal army, true friends, an imouto and onee-chan.
>Became one of the many that participated in saving the world, therefore a hero.

And people say his keikaku failed

Rubinsky?

Does this mean he has to walk home naked?

I'm pretty sure Ray's kaikaku part two includes having her fragments and herself become separate entities that will dick around and have fun around with dicks

Wheres her upgrade?

It did though. Zarc is still alive.

More important, what happened with Yusho and Bennis. My thoughts is since Yuya destroyed his shirt, it may be somewhere around the castle.

Also Dork side is in theaters. I'm so slow. Are they giving Obelisk only?

After anime perhaps. You're not alone ;-;

Time reset automatically takes him back home.

Wasn't that baby near Himika? All I can see is that as a bonus he even got an otouto. And considering the pattern here, another brocon

we already knew those 4 cards were the key to defeat zarc, Sup Forums just like shitpost about arc v; as usual

The true mistery of Arc-V is pic related. WHERE THE FUCK IS HE

So Kachidoki just died offscreen when Zarc was firing laser beams all over Fusion or something? Seriously that fucker came out of nowhere

not nearly as smart

So Reira is a girl right? Long hair, girly voice. Ono played as all

I concur in every way possible.

I WANT TO FUCK REIRA? IS THAT WRONG?!

That scene was hilarious. I looked away for a moment after seeing him arrive and then he's shot down within seconds.

Yes. Wait 11 more years

Long hair looks good on him. Her. Whatever.

Nah. You do you, user.

she's like 20 in total reincarnation years user

i wanted reira lewds since a long time ago

get out

Rayra is pure and our saviour

It was great to see Joeri smiling again. Hopefully he survived the reset

Now I get it! When Zarc/Yuya went Marik, he also had odd-eyes

so did he only help because Zarc was the strongest and he wanted to beat the strongest?

Yuya is dueling in the tournament when he suddenly starts to hear voices in his head. It's Hugo, Joeri and Ute

was showing off Hyugo's butt really necessary in this panel?

Wow, in the memory world, the other yuu clothes are their normal anime ones instead of having Yuya's cape!

Delete bird

SJWs please go.

>He mustn't remember this
Even if he does, Zarc is no more apart of him which means no destruction.

That made no sense.

lillie plz

you aren't even in your Z powered form

It does, Yuri is a good boy now.

>you aren't even in your Z powered form

That's a good thing.

>Yuri redeemed for no reason at all

This thing wasn't a cyber-implant, but a scouter?!

Day 1, they don't suspect I'm a Rowlet yet

BUY WINGED BEASTS

That's stupid.

he was always best boy tho

Makes sense, he's into cute boys.

>mfw anons think yuri is a faggot who likes dicks

It's only good by ARC-V's standards and pretty much the only thing that could be seen as amusing since this was the end of the jobfest with all the other being completely worthless just to make Ray(a complete Deus Ex Machina) look good.

He wanted Yugo and Yuya inside him really badly.

They look really girly though. I didn't see him wanting Yuto inside of him.

post proofs i dont biri believe you

Yeah my whole theater and friends' theaters got Obelisk only.

Do you guys know if any rips of the japanese version been spotted for torrent? I don't need any subs.

FUCKING CYPHERS

>Slifer and Obelisk got awesome Alt Art in the Movie Pack and Movie Promo
>No Ra Alt Art because He Got Sphere and Phoenix cards last year

Fuck.

Kachidoki probably returned to his home planet. Which is Standard. So basically nothing much changed for him

"Layra" is a girl, yes.

The baby is Ray. Screen cap this.

>Tfw probably never gonna get Slifer
I've got 2 Obelisk and 1 Ra. Wish SJ had stated Print for the rest of 2012 So I could have had all 3 SJ versions

I don't know whether I should be grateful or annoyed that the Jump Ryu! exclusive art for Blue-Eyes White Dragon wasn't in the TCG Movie Pack. On one hand, it's nice that it's special, but on the other, Konami is Konami.

>2 months until Yugioh 6
>no PV or more details at all

What are they hiding

A kid that just wants a quiet life.

ARC-V Part 2

Did they end up explaining why Reira was in Afghanistan or some shit

Yes he was a ptsd kid who somehow was a capability for Rays bidding. At least now they asspulled him a way for him to be related to the Akabas by blood.

Just a boy with long hair like Mokuba and Rally.

unf

Cabbage is literally the worst vegetable. Pure fruit is where it's at.

Why didn't they use this design again?

because literally last minute design

No goggles.

Is there a chance they would pack an alt-art Ra with the BR release or something?

I really want a complete set of those god cards

Reira is a girl (male) when his onee-chan is inside him.

>even near the finale they separated Yuya and Yuzu

sasuga ono

Ever since the end of Synchro they been nothing but a running gag which ended up ruining both of their characters.

>tfw thread's already dead again
>tfw last Sup Forumsrc-v poster alive
Feels good to be ELITE

Never underestimate the power of NEO NUEVO NEW SAWATARI

It's easy to forget their tepid relationship was ever that important

Post Yuuri with Dennis.

Yuuri holding Dennis is lewd no matter how you put it.

The Ritual Dimension

No it wasnt.
The only good thing was Reiji fixing the jobfest and Tsukikage returning.
The En cards were admittedly hype but RAYra was a deus ex machina and kinda stupid.
EGAO universe was pointless and the pendulum turned up to be such a disappointment because after 140 all it got was an offhanded explanation like "i made it to beat Ray but i still lost the same way". It felt like they had a checklist of explaining the pendulum and just threw it in with no thought and use it for shitty pendulum analogies

>created to pendulums just to beat Ray
>he didn't make his servant dragon pendulums
is this nigga retarded

>be Zarc
>can asspull your own mechanic in the middle of a duel and change all your current cards to that mechanic
>doesn't asspull ASF against the "4 cards"

>RAYra was a deus ex machina
>series established early that reira's purpose was to be an empty vessel to be filled with another person's will
>The first card Reiji gives him is one that can "take in the light of others"

I'd say that Reira was just an extremely unsatisfying way to seal away Zarc. Just having Yuzu embodying Ray do the same thing would've worked much better.

Yeah I don't get why Reira was so necessary for all this anyway when you've already got 4 girls

Not the possession but the whole intervention.
Everyone lost? Let me join in, conveniently have a card that recovers the 4 cards needed to win and then activate them when again their requirements are conveniently something already there after the jobfest.
It would be much better if the Lancers had any coordination because the plan boiled down to stalling Zarc but the gave him life by continuing to join in one after the other, taking the penalty then jobbing. If they actually had planned to sacrifice themselves while sending their monsters to the grave this would be much better because it seems they simply won because of luck, the cards working of the unintended consequences of the jobfest.
The whole thing being only 1/4th of the episode while making it seem quite important makes it feel even more rushed and just hurried along to force an ending.

How did Reira even have the cards? Didn't Leo try to use them already? Or did Ray just conveniently fart out another set?

It was just a twist for the sake of being a twist really. All that time spent with Reira could of been given to Yuzu or one of the other girls.

Wait, how was Zarc taking any damage? At Reira's standby phase the negating effect from Reiji's monster should have ended.

Ray retrieved them from the graveyard with the spell card that dumped the rest of the hand as a cost

Oh, must've missed that. No problem in that case. Good thing Leo completely failed, otherwise Ray would've been absolutely useless.

Having the 4 girls duel Zarc would have made it better imo.

>4 bracelet girls vs Zarc
>They summon their extra deck monsters and all, fulfilling the conditions for the 4 cards
>Their ace monsters get destroyed, but they hang on
>Each of them activates one of the four cards on their turn after getting their aces in the graveyard
>Win

Though, the conditions for the 4 cards does bring up a question.
Was Ray so good of a duelist that she can summon at least 9 Extra Deck monsters out, get them destroyed, and still survive long enough to use the 4 cards?
Or did she just join in the fight halfway through after Zarc killed god knows how many monsters?

Ray probably stepped in after the original Zarc jobber squad, since there were other duelists seen who stepped up to duel him.

Zaborg mill turbo

5D's > Arc V still holds true

Shit I took this morning > Arc-V