I am so sick of seeing this kids face all over my twitter. We get it; kids are bullies. It’s not going to stop...

I am so sick of seeing this kids face all over my twitter. We get it; kids are bullies. It’s not going to stop. Maybe kids need to be toughened up.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/M62Va6Ft2cw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nah bullies need to be executed on sight
no one wants to deal with some little shit that decides to make someone else's life terrible so his own friends thinks hes cool

Lol he's so ugly

what a soy boy

Why are Colombian women so perfect? Cocaine must do wonders for your skin.

What's wrong with his lower teeth?
I'd bully him too desu

No. People need to be made tougher.

This.

>women

>bullying is okay because people are hypersensitive
>white genocide is okay because a tiny percentage of white people did bad stuff 400 years ago
The absolute state of brainlets. Fucking hell.

>rick and morty
>nihilism
>laughing at western philosophy
this has to be a troll, right?

Bullying is okay for kids with fucked up interests, such as furries/bronies/homosexuals/coalburning.
It's not okay to bully someone over birth defects they can't even fix (yet).

you need bullies to keep the school shooters in check mr.hyde told me so

What a lot of people don't grasp, that bullying these days has little to do with bullying back in your days. I got bullied too, but it was always just a school thing, and I forgot about it as soon as I got home. These days, children are all over social media and the bulling just gets worse because kids that usually would keep quite join in on the bully shit. This follows the kid to his home and they don't have a sanctuary anymore.

Granted, it is mostly the fault of parents who gift their 4 year old a fucking iPad but, what will you do, its cheaper than actually spending time with your kids.

Our stupid educational system in America punishes those kids who physically fight back against bullying. Bullies are sneaky in America. They aren’t brutes like Biff in ‘Back to the Future’. They tend to be manlets and other abnormal body types. Often, they like to say that bullies “come from broken homes” as a way to justify their actions. The old way of beating the shit out of bullies works the best: gives the bullied kid a confidence boost and scares the bully. They tend to be pure evil, getting entertainment off of the pain of others. American bullies also tend to be homoerotic, especially if they do it in a group of toadies. The reason so many kids are emotionally dead is that violence is perceived as wrong by the pussy ass teachers, but the bullies do sneaky shit. Beat the shit out of them. That is the only solution.
>t. Autist who sperged out and broke a bullies arm and got suspended for it.

This will be buried quicker than Osama Bin Laden when it comes out that his bullies are black

having this much anger over a kid in the news really says more about you than the kid

I felt bad for this kid, everyone in their life at some point has been bullied, which is why I think it resonates so much with the public shilling his video across the internet.

The kid has celebs from all over offering him support and gifts, he is going to the new Avengers premier next year, UFC Dana White is flying him and his family out to Vegas, University of Tennessee's Football team is going to his school to sit with him at lunch and talk to the students, and in general this video has raised the awareness of the impact bullying has on kids.

I remember how nasty and mean kids could be, I was a bit of a bully in school to some kids and I was also bullied by my siblings and even other kids on my sports teams when I was much younger. No, we'll probably never stop bullying, but it is good to raise awareness of it, people are just fucking so nasty to each other and it seems things have only gotten worse these past few years.

In the US you get punished heavily for any phsyical abuse, so kids have figured out how to bully minus throwing kids into the locker or stealing their lunch money, it's mostly psychological these days, and unless they are recording their peers there isn't really any way to punish bullies in the absence of physical abuse. This is a problem that has yet to be solved other than people not being pieces of shit to each other lmao.

>get bullied in jr high
>for about a week
>break the kids nose when he tried to take my chocolate milk at lunch
>get suspended even though principle thought he deserved it too
>never fucked with again for the rest of my school days
probably helped i wasa 6 foot tall freak at 14 but yeah

This chick is 20 yet her face is already sagging?

>nihilist
>diet coke
sad! if you were a true nihilist, you'd be up to your spleen in regular coke

It ain't the fault of the bullies or the bullied, it's the fault of the school system for creating an environment in which the bullied have no options that do not make their situation worse.

Kids who fight back frequently get in more trouble than kids who make trouble to begin with, and if kids go to teachers for help they only alienate themselves from their peers more, not to mention the unhealthy reliance on authority and general sense of helplessness this instills in developing minds.

The only things schools give a shit about is reducing lawsuits in the short term by making sure bullying stays psychological and only superficially physical. They know they're much more likely to get sued for a student losing a tooth now than they are a former student killing himself 20 years from now.

someone give that kid a glock.

>let’s bully the huge kid
Dumbshit deserved it

That kid is fucked, now everyone knows who he is and how weak he is. Bullying will reach the next level now.
I was bullied in school really bad as well, and when I went to college I made sure no one will know me or my story. Only then it stopped.

BASED WHITE WOMYN

bullying isn't bad i like many was bullied as a kid i believe it is an experience which builds characters and in the end makes it so you give less of a fuck of peoples opinion on you

Learn krav maga, goy pussy.

>That kid is fucked

Nigger he has celebs from around the world flying out to this badwater town to sit at his lunchroom table, he is going to movie premiers, concerts, meeting famous people, people are donating tens of thousands of dollars for his education fund, etc

People are pathetically capable of turning face and jumping on the bandwagon, no one will make fun of him and if they do he will have his army of orbiters defending him

>you look like a mongoloid
>yeah well I go to go to the avengers premier??

you're deluded
attention always makes it worse. bullied kid here met the football team and simply went from being a loser to being a loser that gets shit for being a loser

Don't think that kid will give a fuck now that the entire media industry is rallying around him to shower him in gifts lmao

His parents will probably put him in a private school with all the money the gofundme is making

Punch the bully in his fuckng face you little wimp.

HOW DO PEOPLE NOT KNOW TO HIT YOUR BULLY BACK?

Turn off the computer nigga. It’s not a requirement to have social media.

>bullying when I was a lad
Get kicked, punched, left bruised and boodied. Taught me how to defend myself and stand up for myself
>bullying in current year
Mean words on a screen, gave breakdown

Hahahahahahahahahahaha THE ABSOLUTE STATE

when I was growing up it wasn't called bullying...it was shaming bad behavior...something this world desperately needs to return.

*spider walks towards the kid*
What an absolute PUSSY. Bullying is a make or brake moment of a weak's person life, where it will determine if he's gonna transcend into normieville or forever be a failure. Try and guess to which category does crying in front of a came in your mom's car fit in

They will forget him faster than liberals forgot email scandal. They will virtue signal for a while till they find another cow to milk popularity from.
But he, for people around him will always be weak faggot to pick on, especially after all of this.

It cam stop we need to publically hang bullies

Your sperging has almost got you to the right answer
Most bullying is done in groups regardless of race or setting. The crowd is always the worst bully. In modern USA the girls are significantly worse with abusing the crowd in their bullying by being passive aggressive and playing victim if someone pushes back
Idk if you saw the video but in this case some other boy was putting ham in this kid's clothes. Fucking hilarious

>This is Keaton, he has something to say abou-
BITCH
I
don't
give
a
FUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

This.
Helps weeding out retardation.

t. soyboys

Bullying is perhaps one of the best ways to raise strong people, imo there should even be state-regulated bullying. An easy school experience is how you create snowflakes and cucks.

why are you even using twitter?

while I agree bullying to the point of creating suicidal psychopaths helps no body. There should be logical restrictions/watchdogs against it.

Honestly I would've probably bullied this kid. I did bully some of my peers and every single one was a whining loser like this one. To this day I still think they deserved it.

>it's the fault of the school system for creating an environment in which the bullied have no options that do not make their situation worse.

This is at the root of a *lot* of these problems.

I'm already sick of seeing his face here.

Playing with an iPad =/= having a social media account

Kids can’t even type words and sentences at 4. No social media until like 13 at best. Maybe 16

This thread again? You posted this exact thread a handful of hours ago already. This is how you turn a site into facebook shit.

To be honest I got bullied a lot at my school, but that's because most of my school was Somali and Paki and I was one of the few white kids there. The principals were a bunch of cucks and they would've put me in more trouble than the bullies had I acted in self-defense because I was white. I know this because my cousin also got bullied a lot and when he finally retaliated, he got suspended for 2 weeks. I didn't want to disappoint my parents by getting suspended so I just had to take what was being thrown at me, though now I realize that I should've just knocked those fuckers out. Still though, I benefited from the experience because it pushed me to the right and made the redpill easier to swallow.

I was going to a nigger school too but the principal was a based korean war vet.

Define bully. I'm not watching this video, but obviously retards and handicaps shouldn't be bullied. The anti bully/hate campaign was ultimately started to stifle free speech and also to advance the jew and gay agenda. They conflate calling somebody a faggot or kike online, or a mild beating of a person acting gay in public, with sadistic beatings of retards.

It’s a combination of the two issues. Chads in their in-group should constantly bring the bantz, bully, and fight each other to become chad tier leaders later in life. This kid is retarded though and you should pity and protect the tards, weak, sick, elderly, etc. There’s no sport in bullying a tard. It’s like torturing a puppy. The weak are obligated to fear, respect, and obey the strong. In turn, the strong protect the weak. Do you even fascism?

All of my principals were liberal white women, except for my middle school teacher who was a very angry, somewhat conservative white man. He didn't take shit from Somali hooligans, so he had a negative reputation for that since a lot of the school composed of Somali hooligans but I could sympathize with him. Middle school ended up being a much more pleasant experience than elementary school so clearly his leadership was working, though his yelling was quite intimidating.

You didn't get bullied for being white

it's cuz you were probably just a huge loser, I'm sure there were more enjoyable white people there who experience no issues

Punch the bully in the face. Even if you lose and get beat up I'm sure he'll respect you more than when you were a cowering soyboy

The reason bullying is out of hand is kids are taught violence is never the answer. The ONLY way to stop bullying is to stand your ground against the bully. You don't even have to win the fight, just show you aren't an easy target and will defend your self

The way to solve bullying is by sending kids to the factories at age 12.
But for real, just end public schooling and let kids enter the workforce early. There's a natural elite among children and among adults. Don't force them to mix.

>many moons ago
>be freshman in high school
>seniors doing freshman bowling
>pushing freshman back and forth between them
>one guy pushes me
>turn around and shove the guy as hard as I can into the lockers
>they don't try to bully me again

Faggots just need to learn how to stand up for themselves, something that seems to be a lost art nowadays.

Does this kid have Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Maybe it's the virtue signaling mother who should be blamed for him being so fucking ugly.

I've never seen his face anywhere else, but I'm already sick of seeing it here. Is this going to be the slide thread to replace the zillion with the murderous pig-cop?

EARLY AND OFTEN

Then explain the various instances where some nigger kid would sucker punch me and say something like "That's what you get for slavery bitch-ass white boi" (even though Somalis weren't even kept as slaves)

I bought into the whole official line and got seriously bullied for over two years.
Teachers, useless and actually made it worse.
Finally had a growth spurt, some good advice on weight lifting from a good teacher. Starting fighting back and ended up nearly getting expelled for lifting some asshole into the air by his throat.
Rest of school was peaceful. Fight back.

When you get bullied the solution is to bully downwards, pick on the smaller kids like the bullies pick on you, it always made me feel better strangling a kid in the schoolyard. got in plenty of trouble but people always look the other way because the system is retarded

relax... see that scar on the kids head? he had a tumor, cut him some slack. people need to rise above politics on this one.

what a poor mutt

The main issue is that if you try to defend yourself, you get in trouble because of 'Muh zero tolerance for fighting'. Source: Myself, got bullied in school, got in trouble every time I fought back. Honestly though, I'm better for it, and it feels good being in the Air Force and seeing my old classmates and bullies on welfare like the white niggers they were and are.

that's white people for you

>mother drinks while pregnant
>has retarded child with hair lip
>kid gets bullied because he looks like Hank Hill mixed with Quasimodo
>mother makes a spectacle out of her own child for likes
>VIRTUE SIGNALLING TASK FORCE ASSEMBLE
>people all over the country give this one kid all of their attention, ignoring all of the bullied kids that don’t get recorded by their piece of shit mother
>this kid and his mother get flown out to do cool shit, ignoring the fact that his mother abused him in the womb

Like pottery

fpbp

Kids are sociopaths by nature. You can't help it.

Is she a time warper

Well she did infer she does drugs, It seems to be a rather rare thing otherwise.

Autism here, bullying is very important at an early age. The problem in (((Current Year))) is that we lump everything from a comment to getting the shit beat out of you into "Bullying". We need to re-differentiate Bullying, Harrasment, and Physical Assault.

Bullying is a positive negative peer criticism, it's a learning mechanism for kids. Your peer calling you a fucking retarded for doing something retarded is 1000x better than a teacher or parent. Tell you off for the same thing but having to be nice about it because of their position.

Think about wolves, the runts of the litter that misbehave get picked on by the rest of them so that they can keep up. The modern day nu-male is a product of the anti-bullying movement, they are a bunch of pussies cause no one ever put them in their place.

This.
>be me army veteran tough dad
>have son, big boy, height and weight, not fat just stocky
>fat short beaner makes fun of him for no front teeth (milk rot from infant age)
>kid comes home crying
>tell son if he wants it to stop, telling the teacher will do nothing
>tell him to stand up to him look him in the face and say
>shut up or I'll make your mouth look like mine
>next he stands up to the bully says the line, beaner punches him
>my kid goes crazy and punches the beaner and tries to choke him.
>teacher sees my kid, principal calls me and suspends my kid
>tell principal my kid did nothing wrong and this is their fault for letting it get this far
>says the way I'm raising him is child abuse
>I called him a pussy and he hangs up on me
>son goes back to school, wondering what's in store.

I will not and refuse to punish my son for defending himself. I'm excited to meet his dad.

I'm afraid I have to agree, even though I were bullied myself. While bullying is often taken too far, it's not a good idea to remove it completely from the premises. If the left wants everyone to be the same, it would be in their favour to bring back bullying.

thats why we need to stop grouping everything into just "Bullying" because there is a hell of a difference between.

>Telling a kid they are being an annoying shit for making random noises during class

and

>Going out of your way to harass a kid who is minding their own business.

or

>Just beating the shit out of someone because you felt like it.

found the cocksucker who grew up in the midwest. I went to Jr High/Highschool in L.A. Getting bullied for being a 'whetto' was super common you faggot. Suck a dick.

Correct your vocabulary, that is harassment not bullying.

so was it Iowa?

I'm not the one you were talking to but you are close I am in the midwest MN.

Oh, fair. Does being physically hit qualify as harassment or bullying?

nah the single mother is a cunt for video taping him anyway. no father figure around to tell him to just beat the bully up

Fuck off with your weakness and reddit spacing

>nah bullies need to be executed on sight
well RIP Mr. Trump then

>age 13
christ I hate nu/pol/ and the pedophilia-normalization

Physical Assault.

I qualify harassment as going out of your way to pick on someone else "unjustified" I guess is the best way I could put it. It would be bullying in my opinion if you gave the "Bully" a reason to verbally come at you. However even in that instance there is a line that they can cross where it would go into the harassment category.

>parents

>m-muh pedophilia
That's hebe you dolt. And if anything, nu/pol/ has been protesting pedophilia like hell.

Maybe if they are not punished by law for murder they would both solve the bully problem and the "get tougher" problem. Remember all school shooters, would you call them loosers when they were gunning down everyone? No. One would dare to call kids loosers with the whole might of government and priviliges protecting them.
You have never been bullied by a gang of furfags, have you?

I'll rephrase then. I was consistently harassed for being a white kid.

That's a shame and your teachers/faculty should have done more to intervene, but allowing them to just label it as casual bullying allows them to turn a blind eye. Where as if they had no other choice but to call it harassment they would have to intervene.

Maybe you need to be raped by bigger bullies like this hooktube.com/M62Va6Ft2cw , then you say you have to """Toughten up"""

>women teachers in general
they really dont help either. not enough dude teachers who give enough shit

You've never been bullied have you?
>Bullying makes people tougher
Bullying turns people into depressed angry sociopaths and occasionally school shooters and you're trying to play it off as a form of natural correction. Truly a pseudointellectual.

It's not our fault that 13 years old are the cutest.

This.

I had some people pick on me, I didn't even hit them I just got in their face.
That's honestly enough to stop it.

>inB4 shitshow begins.