Got that, creeps?!

Got that, creeps?!

amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/jun/03/barbara-ellen-kick-out-stay-at-home-kids

I'll keep living with mom until I'm 50. Literally WHO cares?

I don't live with parents but they bought me a flat in London which I could never have afforded on my own. How does she feel about people like me I wonder?

Barbara Ellen cares

>tfw wog background that values family
>no rent, good food, chores get done and I'm free to do things

feels good bruh

My ancestors lived with their family until they could get established. I shall do the same. Three more years and I'll have my dream job and can buy a home.

Still single at 30 ?
Kill yourself.

Get out.

That's right goy, move out of your family home, let your parents sell their land to chink developers, buy a shittier and smaller home for your own family, let your children be raised by strangers and the government!

You can tell she fears and resents that adults can be happy not living like her.

If parents charged insane rents to deincentivize their kids, this wouldn't be a problem. I wouldn't step one goddamn foot in my parents place. The moment I do, they will quit their jobs, become NEETs and charge me out the nose. It happened in my mid 20s and I'm not looking back.

For fucks sakes, my gf's parent's charged us $700/mo for a 10x10ft room. This isn't NYC, this is fucking the middle of New Hampshire.

whoa thank god i have the snobby "left-wing" consumerists at The Graunierd to tell me i'm not giving enough rent to the upper class

How do I "get a life"?

Maybe boomers shouldn't base all their investments around real estate

I do

work 5 days a week, gym 3 times a week, hang out with the lads on weekends and occasionally go out with the senpai near the park

feels good mutt

I mean m8 :^)

the leftist creed is to attack those who aren't miserable and regretful like oneself, and to drag others to that level and trick them into making the same mistakes. t. former leftist

Both of our folks were renters. There was no investment.

Still single at 30? Kill yourself

Her parents were charging you so much because they don’t fucking want you there you idiot

Get out. You don't belong in the anglosphere.

Yes goyim get that loan you'll have pay for decades to be an adult and don't forget to ship your parents to a nursing home when they are old enough, here's your monthly bill+tip

its the guardian you cunt what do you think

Conform.

Get out and work to pay for a bed sit you will never own goyim.
>fucking (((guardian)))

>56er
>'anglosphere'

kek

Liberals would crush every family in America if it would mean $.10 to keep a program running 1 day longer.

This is exactly the same.

You don't get to call yourself conservative and also ignore that family houses have existed since antiquity.

I'm 23 and have lived out of home since 20. How the fuck can anyone stand living with their parents at that age ?
You really going to bring girls home to your mums house? Gonna ask mummy and daddy every time you want to have a party or have friends over ?
Time to grow up and be independent

Get out. You don't belong. You are an "other" and always will be. Compounded by the fact you live with your parents like a big infant. You simply don't belong.

>Guardian
I thought Progressive Liberals were anti-discipline! Why are they now wanting parents to be strict on their 'children'?

>get out of my country ese, this land belongs to americans like us!

I don't read the Guardian. How would I know?

Remember that when you see the American flag there's only a 56% chance that the person you're talking to is white.

The (((guardian))) is people like you.
>how fucking rich are your parents to afford a flat in London

At least Americans have some decent european lineage, Australia is and has always been a prison island

Bringing girls home is a Chad problem. Most men have no chance whether they live alone or not

>tfw 25
>have a million bongs in my bank
>Still live with my mum
There is no way I'm paying some cunt rent and I don't want to buy anything yet.

Get out. You are an embarrassment to people who actually turned that country into something worth living in. You came in when it was getting easy like so many other freeloaders. You are worthless. You proudly live with your parents so the argument is already won. Get out
All of you.

dude le bringing le girls back lmao

le german heritage face.jpeg

buying anything pre-crash would indeed be a stupid move

tell that to the $20 hats she bought for her lap dog.

26 here, married with kids.

If you're older than me and still living with your parents you need to seriously re-evaluate how you live your life

I hope you're not implying it's normal for adults live with their parents.

The family home consists of 1 man, 1 woman and 2-5 children. Maybe an old relative too

Most girls don't care as long as you're attractive and don't give a fuck. In fact I've not met a single one that has.

"moving out" is a Talmudist subversion meant to keep you poor, stupid, and isolated away from the strength of family so you are easier to control. Multi-generational control of large amounts of property is the key.

DO WHAT THE JEWS SAY!

Dumb fucking goyim.

AKA bitcoin millionaire who can’t cash out,

this article screams
>WE NEED MORE MORTGAGES WHERE ARE YOU FUCKING MILLENIALS PAY US MONEY

Says the person who is not only actually not white, but a proud freeloader to boot. Get out.

I'll wait until I'm married to leave my parents house.

Desperate roastie hoping to pick up homeless men. Gotcha.

>The Guardian
>"Comment is Free" because they can't afford to pay writers any more so they'll post anything they get sent in by "journalists"

Some of their coverage of international and sports news is good, but half of the website is dedicated to provoking diatribes like this, so I won't miss them when the owner stops throwing his money away.

You only have to go into the comments section on any of these ridiculous articles to see that even Guardian readers find them a load of bollocks.

I moved out at 18. Came back at 21. Living with my mother and disabled brother > a shitty house/flat share with people my age any day.
Free cleaning. Free food. I was bringing girls home at 16 with no issues. My mum let's me do what I want. No one tells me what to do.
I'm saving right now (and for another 2 years I reckon) to invest in a business that will generate 6 figures in passive income. Then I'll worry about moving out. Financially independent by 26.

moving out and leaving your parents is a mid-to-late-20th-century US phenomenon. you're the aberration, not everyone else.

don't get mad

>If you're older than me and still living with your parents you need to seriously re-evaluate how you live your life
Oh i do? See
If you are poorer than me, you need to re-evaluate yours.

>southern europeans aren't white like us nordic americans

>guardian article not blaming the Tory party And brexit for this situation

What timeline is this

>Still living with parents at 30
>Have not binned that knife

Lack of life intensifies.

Nice. That your fiance bruv?

So let me guess. Another basic bitch who has traveled the world at 17, "discovering herself", and will probably safely land in her daddy's firm when she gets off the "Im a free lance writer" ego trip.

the good thing about losing contact with friends from college and school, is that there is no stigma with things like living at home when you're 30, when you don't know anyone.

like, literally, no one cares.

even this isn't neccessarily the most reasonable move, working couples are forking out a fortune for childcare when they could live at home and have their retired pension pot parents looking after the kids.

I said a million in bongs not Bitcoin.
I've never owned a memecoin and never will.

>Kick kids out at 18
>Make them start from scratch like you did
Why don't white families pool resources anymore? Mexicans in the US have a strong family unit and pool resources and that's why they will take over.

There's literally nothing wrong with living with your parents as long as you contribute and aren't a burden on them.

m8 prior to the 20th century people were dying by the time they turned 30.

So no it's not normal to be living with your parents aged 27

i will also add that there's a special circle of hell for those who leave their parents in a retirement home

>I hope you're not implying it's normal for adults live with their parents.
in many countries it still is, that's actually an american meme to leave your parents sponsored by banks

>m8 prior to the 20th century people were dying by the time they turned 30.
shit meme. the industrial revolution was not the entirety of history. also, infant mortality pulls down the mean.

Nope its just a qt

>be me
>stay at moms
>no rent
>workout eat sleep vidya all day everyday

stay toast, roast

>she doesn't know anything about my life circumstances
>she thinks she is in any position to tell me what to do
No, YOU need to get a life, Barb.

also it's not normal to be married with kids at 26

might wanna reevaluate your life, deano

Housing is fucking shit in England right now. So unless she's proposing a fix to that problem it makes sense to stay with parents.

>m8 prior to the 20th century people were dying by the time they turned 30.

Wut. This from some LADbible history lesson?

>implying the guardian will ever shut down
Goyim, it’s a front for M15 or something similar. The shit in the guardian is Tavistock tier. No newspaper could last this long as a legitimate business if it was failing as badly as the guardian has been for donkeys years. Nobody would be dumb enough to keep chucking money away on propping up a loss making business like this >UNLESS it isn’t a legitimate business.
Remember goyim who promoted (((Assange))) and (((Snowden))) etc and pushes all that SJW and feminazi bullshit.

Where the fuck is this, because my parents put me through college and let me stay with them while I save up
I'm 27

Get that debt going, breed more units to feed the machine. Pass.

...why would you WANT to keep living with your parents at 30? anyone could afford to have moved out by then, to be independent and have privacy. why choose to stay with them? i moved out at 23 and i was almost going insane by then, i can't imagine what must be wrong with you if you still choose to live with your parents at 30.

you're stifling your self. get out in the world. start a family. become an adult.

Leftshits are so miserable.

Do you think they realize nobody likes them because good people realize they are commies?

That's only working class families, which would explain why the parents think that way.

If you honestly think "most men" have no chance I feel sorry for you my friend . Every the most awkward betas I knew from school have managed to snag a missus

What about Chuck? His mom loves having him around to play Scrabble.

Until FDR and transfer payments, American families used to have several generations under one roof. Grandma lived on the ground floor and helped with the care of the little ones, teen boys worked in the fields, girls married young and the new couple lived with either her family or his family, and families were large ... very large. Siblings, aunts/uncles, and more often lived in the large house.

This was normal.

if your parrnts are are literal boomers/niggers i could see why you would want to move out asap, but other than that youre just trying to fit in by forcing independancy on yourself

>privacy
in other words you want loud sex with the girlfriend. the thing is, though, that you'll be in a flat with no sound insulation between you and the neighbours. too bad.

>i moved out at 23 and i was almost going insane by then
your relationship with people is not the same as others'.

>anyone could afford to have moved out by then
wrong

Fucking millennial manchildren. Stop making excuses for not growing up

My mom lives with me we're mexican so I can't just kick her out or put her into a home without la familia disowning me

100% false. What you meant to say is lots of babies died, and then everyone else lived well into old age like normal.

>Parents are elderly
>Need to stay with them to care for them because they might not be able to do it themselves
>NO GOY GET A LIFE, MOVE TO A BIG CITY AND LET SOME CORPORATION MILES AWAY TAKE CARE OF YOUR PARENTS AND ABUSE THEM IN A "CARE" HOME

I'm saving $800-1200 a month and NOBODY can stop me hahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAA!

>that roof
holy shit dude

stop leaving your elderly parents to rot

>everyone else lived well into old age like normal.

Yeah sure

It would be nice to have someone take care of my kids when me and the (soon to be) wife are not around. Better to have my mum do it than some stranger. She retires in a few years and won't have much to do anyway. Would prefer if she lived nearby instead of with me, but will see how that goes.

>picking up a used up condom is a good thing

>move out with gf
>apartment is overpriced shit tier shack
>quality of life sucks
>have to deal with cops because nosey neighbors
>no tangible benefits

You said "wog" which means Indian. You don't even know your own slurs, greaseball

read your herodotus