Excuse me sweetie

Wow education eternally BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CJQU22Ttpwc
youtube.com/watch?v=BdHK_r9RXTc
youtube.com/watch?v=nCKkHqlx9dE
youtu.be/C9SiRNibD14
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What history? From governments, science, technology, banking, and everything else, what exactly has Africa contributed to this? What is there to learn exactly?

How to build a mudhut 101

It's time for all niggers sun to set

What is there to study about African Americans? Tupac 101?

African-American history 101:

>Your ancestors were sold into slavery by their own countrymen.

kek

The fuck? Every damn year we learned about slavery is this nigger crazy?

we

wuz

One can fill a textbook, the other, a pamphlet.

Or a sticky-note.

But they was kangz an kweenz n shieet, or so we're told. The entire course would be about how every relevant person was black until ''white savages'' got out of their caves and whitewashed history.

>ooga booga
*makes mudbrick*
>hol up
*puts bone through nose*
>so you be sayin'?
*throws a spear
that we was mufuggin AP n shiett?
*rapes own baby*

but he was unironically a good nigger
didn't blame da ebil whitey and said the nigger community was at fault
t.listened to nigger rap as a teenager

We wuz slaves
We wuz FINNA FREE
MLK assassination
WE (current time)

>African-American history 101:
>>Your ancestors were sold into slavery by their own countrymen.
Someone tweet this to that nigger

Because its american history which is AP
What the fuck

> European History: Over 2000 years of Empire building, infighting, religions rising and falling, the shaping of the world today as we know it.

> Afro-American History:
> Ooga Booga
> Yes Masser
> I have a dream!
> He dindu nuffin.

African American history can be condensed into 4 lines.

what does ap mean?
also kys you subhuman faggot

Why don’t you do it desu his handle is right there

"Advanced Placement" basically higher level than the standard course

Advanced program (I think, it’s been a while since I’ve been in highschool) it’s “college level courses” for high schoolers

AP is supposed to mean advanced placement in reality its a trick to make kids do extra work and feel like they are smarter

And you're right I am subhuman but at least I'm not a nigger

> or a stickie note
Top fukin KEK!

so do you chose whether you do ap or regular or what?
also god hates fags

But yeah he may have had an argument if he said AFRICAN history
But African American history is a footnote in American history you don't get and entire subjext just cause you had it rough sweetie

It doesnt take 9 weeks to learn about peanut butter and rap music and it certainly doesnt require advanced placement.

Black history is american history? Its... Its as if they want to be treated different from everyone else...Hmm.

At my school you had to get recommended I believe

because living in huts and putting discs in your lip can be explained in one sentence

Read more carefully: not even the niggers want to learn about African history. This nigger wants “African American studies” which pertain neither to Africa nor to history.
The answer to his question is that “African American studies” are unworthy of consideration, because African Americans contributed little to our civilization and did nothing worthy of study.

Yes you choose although colleges supposibly take AP students but i got in just fine

And yes he fucking does

Scratch the peanut butter senpai that was invented by a white man

Wrong. If your score high enough in the AP final exam, it counts as college credits. Do you finger paint walls with your poop, too? Or just smear it on the chins?

so it's like a nigger sieve?

Sure, show me all the writings and historical texts of Africans. Not Arabs, Africans.

i'm gay so i'm not as smart as the average man

That's good to know that I didn't waste my time on that shit back then but instead helped my dad start up his business, which is now 16 years strong. All the experience I gained working with people who don't fuck around is worth more than that AP shit ever will.

Rap "music" indeed.

Rap summed up:

youtu.be/CJQU22Ttpwc

Well Now that I think about it...

IIRC the AP history courses are American History and World History, not European History.

Regardless, European History is more pertinent to Westerners because it was more influential on modem Western society.

>nigger banging rocks isn't influential
dumb racis cracka

There's an entire section in AP art history dedicated to nigger art. Coincidentally, that was also the worst section of the entire course. The art is just so shitty and from so recent you really wonder why we give a shit about these uneducated savages. So yes there's a course on "African History and culture" but it has remained unchanged for practically all of history. Not like this nigger would know, the only AP course it's ever taken was AP melon shucking.

>WE WUZ:
>a) Robbed;
>b) On the other side of town with our cousin when it happened;
>c) Assaulted and undignified by the po-lice, your honor;
>d) KANGZ

I actually enjoy Reggie Watts, he seems pretty intelligent

>normies learn african history
>normies realize why they were treated as less than human in ye olden days
>mass race wars start sooner than later

I mean if you diehard want to go to college its good but the work is ten times worse than a normal class and tons of kids fail cause >muh stress and like
Me didn't even want to go to college at first so it's really not as effective as the school makes it sound

h) all of the above

That's why I posted it.

I'd never heard of him until a friend of mine suggested I check that vid. The dude pretty much destroys rap with that vid.

it's literally impossible to make history hard
it's literally cool stories you learn
if they have ap math and shit i'd understand

poverty and AIDS

Underrated

If you haven’t seen his ted talk I would recommend that

How can you study African Americans when they dindu nuffin?

BTFO!!

youtube.com/watch?v=BdHK_r9RXTc
this?

They do they have it for all Core classes and they make the kids write tons of essays and stress out over hard tests and most AP students take 4 AP classes not realizing the shit storm they agreed to till its too late

I'll definitely check that out.

Thanks, user! :)

what don't you think peanut butter is the greatest invention of all time?

what do you mean it wasn't actually invented by a black man?

it's literally impossible to make a hard history test

Da white boys dun not been showin dat histry bout us bein kangz? Dey gon pay fo dat!!! Jus wait till I gits mah niggas and we sho all yall white crackas wuts wut. You gon be sorry dat yall was hidin da true histry of da black man.

We
Wuz
Kangz

even this would be BTFO by this dude

youtube.com/watch?v=nCKkHqlx9dE

awesome work - he advanced to iron age a few months ago... most of Africa has yet to do this

Incompetant teachers putting questions that weren't covered in the content is a big one
My sister was in AP cause she wanted to be a doctor so she thought she'd take the hard classes I had to carry her ass through history

This just in:
Op is a flaming Peter puffing fag. Nigger history is elementary at best. Eat a dick, o wait your sucking on right now.

aussies wit the bants i

I fucking knew it was gonna be primitive tech
Guys a legend

Yeah

what's there to learn about black culture exactly?

It depends on what you consider hard. I always hated history because I hated the simple memorization. I wouldn't necessarily say it's hard, but I wouldn't say it's easy to remember the names of all of the Hapsburgs or whatever.

I took every class AP except for history.

There's only room for one cock guzzling fag in this thread

>African American studies
>African Americans worth studying
the class would be finished in a week

slavery

>African American Studies 101

>we wuz kangs n shit
>we could even fly
>but the evil whitey took it away then hauled us into boats to pick cotton
>now we're stuck eating KFC and buying iPhones with welfare money and we can't be kangs

Just take the AP world history course and all you will learn about it is there.
>Mansa Musa
>spread of Islam
>maritime travel
>slavery
>warlords

>took mostly AP courses junior year
>took all AP courses senior year
>didn't fail.
>never actually did homework
>graduated with at least 1 year of college completed.

Seriously it's not that bad.

The class isn't about Africa he specifically states African Americans which means he wants to ignore American history to focus solely on one minority group

your sister is probably just a retard
you can circumvent incompetent teachers by literally just opening any history book up
i mean her brother is literally a mentally ill faggot so her genes can't be that good

You recall wrong. The course is called AP European History. Highly recommend any lurking middle high schoolers to take AP European and AP American History, it goes very long to a History minor in college, gives you a nice cushion to decide your major or concentration.

If that's the case, then he's more of a retard than I gave him credit for. How you can have the one without the other?

Don’t worry gayfag I’m a straight white male

You're right she is practically autistic and I was too busy watching yaoi to do school work
Thankfully I won't reproduce so my genes are removed from the pool

I do have nice aryan eyes tho pic related its me

it's impossible to logically connect what happened if you don't know the names of the people that did it
how would you know their intentions or the repercussions their actions caused if you don't know the people that caused it
history is easy as piss if you aren't a brainlet

>good
>nigger
pick one.

1. Ain’t none of us your sweeties
2. Fuck niggers. They’re garbage

fucking christ

>Fallout backpack
>Anime beanie
>Fat
>Acne
>56% face
No wonder you're gay you can't get any... Makes so much sense.

Kek

as good as a nigger could be

You forgot E-BONIKKKS

It's why African American studies will nevee be AP its just a footnote turned into a lesson

Year?? Mother fucker try EVERY DAY

Yeah pretty much I am trying to loose weight tho just got fat cause I ate to help my depression cause daddy beat me for bein a fag but I've recently started carring about my life

ITP: african history
>nudin
>widey came
>we wuz slavez
>widey left
>nudin
Except for south africa, which is different.
We're still here.

College credits which don’t fill required credit hours for college since they want their money.

So you're saying I need to memorize a bunch of random shit and then use logic to try to extrapolate the intentions and connections of said random events.

Honestly, it seems more like an exercise in revisionism than a practical use of time. Students would be much better off doing the same sorts of things, but more and more in depth with current history.

The tears.... kek

Niggers sold niggers to whites.
Whites owned niggers.
Whites freed niggers.
Niggers live on whites money.

Did I miss anything?

We've got a similar problem here. Our guavament wants to "decolonise" academia, but they forget that their fucking Gucci suits would never have reached these shores without the overwhelming part that Europeans and their descendants played in shaping the country.

Vid related: youtu.be/C9SiRNibD14

Fair enough, but it tarnishes our ideas of 'good' if we have to take into account that 'good' still means sub-human in nigger terms.

MF you forgot giraffe neck